The Next Game Master Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded, "In this life, I am incompatible with dwarves and halflings. Also, I cannot get someone pregnant who is already pregnant."

They laughed. He had to ask, "Did Myssara give you a gift box ladies and did she tell you about them or demonstrate them on her altar?"

They all turned red. He looked at them, "The device is modeled from my anatomy and the altar is something else I designed with her including the device. The night I came for you we had a big sex fest in that room and we had 9 participating on that altar, including Myssara.

There was a game and we had a tie between Lirana our female barbarian and myself. I had her begging to cum. And then I gave it to her. I fucked across her g-spot and had her ejaculate for the first time ever. The first morning she came in and gave me a ride after I spent the night with two of my ladies here. I may soon have five."

Brandi looked at Raven, "You cannot force a woman to ejaculate."

He looked at her, "You are with my son but I will tell you how to do it with the toy. You fuck but you keep it real slow deep and micro strokes. She builds up but is held back. Climax after climax but does not have them. Think to hold your piss.

You do that for 30 minutes to an hour. Then you lean back really far and fuck along the G-spot. Play with their clit some to build up the pressure even more as they fight it. I have had women shoot into my lap and think they just pissed all over me.

To having it spray over me from head to toe like when I did the double fist on Myssara. Man can she wail. The best way to do that is on the edge of the bed so you can get your knees under it and really get some lift into the cunt. Another sure way to do it is to get worked up with the toy.

Whoever has stuck the largest fist into you activate it in both holes. It will shoot out the end of the cock with three times the force of a normal ejaculation as the exit holes go from two or three to one."

Hanasa looked at Raven, "How did you get to be the designer for that?"

He smiled. "Good story. I just got introduced to Brenda as the goddess brought us together in the dream state and told me she wanted me to take her virginity. She had no great experiences with men. She wanted to have it done right. She calls herself bisexual but she is really a lesbian who enjoys sex with me. I took both of her virginities the right way and Myssara wanted to play on the altar we designed.

She manifests a strap-on from Earth and I asked her, 'This is a world with magic you cannot do better than that?' She made a copy of my cock we discussed the straps to make the design.

The fact it could adjust the length to hit both holes. Then set it up for the female secretions to get stored until the fucking climaxes. That meant we had to make it self-cleaning. We had to fine-tune things limit the number of uses a day so people would still reproduce.

We added the piece in about 2 women using it could get pregnant as it would transmute to semen at random intervals drawing from the 3 nearest males. It is in the warnings. Then we worked on going from a finger to a cock, to hand or toy, and she limited it to six but my cock is the default cock.

If you say Raven's cock you will get it. Now do a hybrid with the biggest fist and you will know it. The original hole going out was so narrow it would have bored a hole in you. She widened it.

The altar was a brainchild of mine while we were at the school in the dream state. I gave a demonstration on how to deflower a virgin. More than that I talked with them about how to build a character and character planning. Character vs player. After that, the goddess wanted to play with the now deflowered and pregnant graduates.

Yes, even in the dream state. We modified it a bit adding more handles, increasing the length so more could play and getting the other end at the perfect height for a dwarf or halfling to fuck while standing. Perfect fuck height on both ends."

They laughed, "How did you get nine?"

He smiled, "Get Myssara to show you the images from that." All his ladies showed back up, "Marshal wants you. Well us really."

He slid out along the bench and got out and followed the ladies to see Marshal talking with a lady. She looked over, "You are Raven?"

He nodded and she handed him a ring and he pulled his glove off and showed them, "My parents' wedding bands."

He put that one on his pinkie finger. This woman looked nothing like the Duke or his son, which was a good thing. Her eyes were even a different color, an aquamarine color. He was certain she was next in line but also certain that it was not Lar's relation in any form.

He looked at her, "Let us go upstairs and talk." They headed to the second room and he looked at Brenda, "The patient?"

She smiled. "She is doing fine. We did find more glass but she is picture-perfect. That helped her a great deal."

He nodded as they got into the room. She looked like a cornered mouse. He pulled out a chair for her, "Did your father explain things to you?"

She nodded, "You and your ladies will have your way with me and I will be pregnant."

He chuckled, "Not quite. We will have a lot of fun together. From what I hear your husband is not getting the job done."

She laughed, "I have seen pieces of straw thicker that his dick."

He smiled, "That will not be a problem here. Do you know about naming the children?

She nodded, "Yes and about the assets they get and if more than one."

He nodded. "Your grandfather is a piece of work."

He finished getting out of his armor and remove his shirt and she stared at his chest. He sighed, "No muscles either?"

She shook her head. He dropped his pants and eyes went big, "That will fit?"

He smiled and brought Trisa to the front and she nodded. He looked at the ladies, "Careful with her dress. Brenda, check her now and check if we have another short-ended noble.

She checked, "Not Pregnant. I cannot see anything blocking the path."

She looked at him, "A hairbrush handle after he failed to do it even 2-weeks after we were married. Most often he shot off across my stomach or once at my ass, not even in it.

The wind blew and he shot off and was done for the night. At least with his cock as it would not rise again with me. I hoped what little he put out would make it down eventually. That required him to actually return to my bed. That has not occurred again. He stopped visiting my nether regions 3 weeks after our honeymoon."

He looked at her, "Hymen is gone but it will be tight. Ladies please prep her. We do have a change in plans. We are going to have to clean her up pretty good. If it is running down her leg, he will know it is not his."

She chuckled, "Running down the leg. Not him. I have seen more liquid in dried up dirt than his cock."

He looked at her, "That is what we call a wee-wee. This is a cock, a little larger or a little smaller. Myssara is telling you to get rid of him as he is at the bottom of the gene pool. Correction, he got splashed out of the gene pool."

She laughed and he looked at her and she moaning, "What is your name?"

She looked over, "Marna, I was named after your mother."

Brenda could tell that upset him. He walked away and calmed himself, "It is not your fault that you were named after her. Your father could have warned me."

She looked at Raven, "That upsets you?"

He nodded, "Considering what little they did for my mother; close to nothing. They gave her enough money for her to survive. Not me. They were hoping I would die."

She looked at Raven, "What are you talking about?"

He looked at her, "They knew she was alive and where she was. They knew the Baron was a threat to her but she could not come home unless she left me behind."

She looked washed out, "I did not know."

He looked at her, "Your grandfather's hatred for half-elves is only surpassed by my mother's refusal to come home without me."

She moaned out and he turned back to the bed and leaned over, "We will try and put that out of our minds for now."

He kissed her passionately before she could answer and he lowered her head. She looked at him, "Will this hurt?"

He chuckled, "You are the first one without a hymen who has never had a man slide that far down into you. For me at least. We will see."

She nodded and lined it up and slid forward a bit and she was tight. He spread her legs wider. And eased in and out of her until he was all the way down and she looked at him, "I feel so full."

He smiled, "Not yet but soon."

He started long stroking her for several minutes. He watched her eyes roll and her arching back. Heard her moan out. He sped it up and she looked at him. She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him hard. He pulled back a little. "We are just getting started, we have a few hours yet."

She looked at him, "Hours?"

He nodded and sped up on her and she arched her back and moaned and it almost went into a howling sound. He started pounding her as fast as he could.

She had her arms around him squeezing him for dear life. She sprayed all over him and the ladies behind him. He kept going. A few strokes later He slammed it forward and she groans out he shot a load deep into her cunt. He lifted her legs higher and he looked over, "Her ass prepped? They nodded and Shia lubed up his cock. He put it against her ring and pressed forward slowly and she grunted as he popped through her ring. He looked at her, "After this one, I will lie down and you will suck my cock until I cum in your mouth. Then you will get me hard again if needed."

She nodded, "You going to fuck my cunt again?"

He smiled, "I might three or four more times in a row and then do your ass again. She looked at him as he slid forward. She arched her neck as he reached the bottom. He looked at her, "Now you have an ass full of cock." She nodded and he started stroking her ass with long strokes and then shortening every three strokes until she clamped down on his cock sprayed him again as he jammed forward. She sprayed again and again. While he shot off into her bowels. She just kept spraying him. He looked at the ladies, "How many years of frustration?"

She finally calmed down. "Nine...fucking...miserable... years!"

He looked over at Brenda and she came and checked, "One of each."

He looked at her, "You're a mother, I do not care which one comes out first but my son will be eldest."

She nodded, "Not a problem. My father would want it that way. He doesn't want me to rule. Not a woman."

He got her on her knees on the floor and the ladies attacked while he stuffed his cock into her mouth. She sucked for all she was worth and she was quite skilled at it, "Who's cock you been sucking?"

She looked up shocked. He looked at her, "A guy can tell if a woman has skills at certain things."

She looked at Raven, "My grandfather when he could get it up. Then my father."

He looked at the ladies. He shook his head after he got her going back to work. He soon exploded into her mouth and she gagged a little in the process. She went back to work and he asks her, "Did your father try to get you pregnant himself?"

She sat up and looked at Raven, "He wanted too, but by the time he tried he could not get it up."

He pushed her head back down and sighed, "Maybe the reason they hate half-elves is we are so much better at fucking than they are."

His ladies laughed. There was a knock on the door and they hide her and the dress. He opened the door and the person kicked it in with a sword to Shanna's throat.

He grabbed the assailant's wrist and flung him across the room and into the window. He grabbed his sword, and fired a scorching ray into them they came at him and Brenda commanded them to the floor. He put his foot over the weapon hand and then separated it from the arm too much high-pitched screaming.

He looked over, "Get her across the hall dress and all! He kicked the blade and hand away. He pulled the hood off the attacker and it was the Princess. He closed the door and got his pants on. He looked at her as she was alive but unconscious. He identified the other weapon and this one was like his but the flame was green and yellow. It did acid, undead damage and was keen.

Nobody came up after her so the noise went unnoticed. He tied her up after he stripped her naked.

He looked across the hall and the ladies helped to get her dressed. He looked at her. "Sorry, we had unexpected company. Brenda and Ersa, I need you over here. They followed him over and looked and their jaws hit the floor. He looked at Brenda, "Check her."

She checked her, "She is not pregnant. Ersa opened her legs wide and they saw the hymen. He looked at her, "Twins?"

She nodded, "That would be my guess but maybe the other was not the real princess."

He sheathed both swords and stuck them in his bag. He grabbed the dagger and pull out the bag from the arrows Ersa bought him.

He sat the bag behind her on the bed. He held up his hand and slap her hard across the face. She woke up and he looked at her. He grabbed the bag and the dagger, "I want you to guess where both those blades are going now. She looked wide-eyed and he signaled Brenda to undo the gag. "What was our agreement?"

She looked at him, "You wouldn't dare!"

Raven went to do it and she yelled, "Stop."

He looked at her, "Last time."

She looked at Raven, "I don't know. I was just told my sister failed to get a good deal out of you. I was to kill you and get the blade."

He looked at her, "What happens when you don't return?"

She looked at him, "I will return it is just a matter of when."

He looked at her, "There are a lot of woods around for them to find a mutilated elven girl that will not draw a second look at the rotting corpse in these lands. Now answer my question."

She looked at him, "My sister would be sent after you to kill you."

He nodded. "How do you communicate with him." She pointed to her stuff. He looked at it and set items out one by one until she stopped him. "That one."

He identified it. "Gag her." He activated the crystal and in elven he heard a voice that could be his father from the grave. He asked, "Do you have the blade?"

He looked at the crystal, "For about another 30-seconds and then I am sending the two of them into the astral plane."

He shouted, "Wait! We can negotiate!"

He laughed, "What are we negotiating for now? Flying silver unicorns that fart bardic music? You sent your daughter back here to die for these fucking blades. Why should I care!?"

He croaked out, "They are important to your father."

He looked at the crystal, "My father left his to me and you try and have me killed to get it! You also should say WAS important, or have you forgotten that he is dead!"

He shouted, "I know he is dead! That does not change the fact that they WERE important to him."

He talked to the crystal, "WWHHYY!?"

He answered back, "They are a symbol of power for the ruling house."

He nodded, "If I contacted a rival house I could get just about anything for these 2 blades then."

He shouted, "NO! They would seize power!"

He looked at the crystal, "That is a bad thing why?"

He shouted, "It would ruin your family."

He looked at the crystal, "What family? I am obviously not family in your eyes. Ruin your family, that is not a bad idea. What is the exact gold piece value of my father's holdings? My inheritance?"

He grumbled, "His holdings got divided out 10 years ago."

He looked at the crystal, "What was the value of them than seeing how you robbed my inheritance. That makes you a common thief as well as the user of poorly trained assassins."

He came back and growled out, "It was around a million gold pieces."

He asked him, "Are the blades worth that?"

He fired back, "YES!"

He looked at the crystal, "Who would rule if you stepped down for health reasons?"

There was a long pause, "My youngest son seeing how you killed my daughter."

He shook his head, "The third failure on your part, you can't even lie well. Let me speak with the daughter who was here this morning. I know they are twins."

He heard her voice and he heard sobs mixed in, "I did not want this."

He asked her, "Would you rule?"

She sighed, "Yes, I was the elder sister."

He sighed, "Elven royals seem to have a hard time with tenses you ARE the elder sister. She is naked virginal and missing one hand but alive. He never asked if she was alive. I said he sent her to be killed. Not that she was dead. When someone hooded is swinging a sword at you after holding it to another's throat.

We switched rooms and the new occupant was brought in with a kick into our new room. I want your father to surrender control of your house to you now. I believe you came with good faith. Your father is just too much of a prick to realize it."

She responded back, "You will return my sister and the blades if he steps down and I give you the deal from this morning?"

He smiled, "Not quite. I still want that sword that will impress but now it has to impress for two of them. I also want twenty sets of high-end bracers, twenty high-end elven chainmail blacked out, and twenty sets of high end elven full plate that will work for elves to humans.

The mercenary company I have surrounding me now will enjoy the new armor. I want them all in a portable hole and for you to bring them alone as before. I want to see his resignation letter signed, sealed, and delivered. By that I mean I want it official and you are sworn in as the Queen bitch in charge.

One of the elven chainmail better be halfling sized and blacked out. One of the elven full plate should be dwarf sized. How long do you need to make that happen?"

She replied back, "It could take days!"

He looked at the crystal, "You got until morning meal here to bring me his resignation and your coronation paperwork. You contact me again on this crystal in four hours. In four hours and five minutes, I am going to try and figure out what your sister can live without.

I do not expect you to be done with everything in 4 hours. I expect you to be Queen. I am trying to do the best thing I can for my children. For the elven people when they realize half-elven children still breed elven children. That is something she could live without! It is not like she is much in the way of marriage material anymore."

It was quite then she replied back, "I will be in touch in just under 4 hours."

He jumped in, "One more thing. The bag of holding can hold two hundred and fifty pounds more than enough room for your sister and the swords to make the trip to the astral plane. No more stupid attempts at a rescue, assassins or any of that. I don't really want to hurt your sister any further. Your father has already carried this way too far."

He heard a sigh, "I understand and agree. For the future of all our children, we need to settle this peacefully."

He looked at the crystal, "Agreed!"

The crystal went quite. He looked at her sister. "Would you like some clothes back? Just nod."

She nodded. He looked at her, "Don't go anywhere. He grabbed his gear and headed back across the hall with everything "Brenda throw a blanket over her for the moment. Ersa, find Lirana. We come back. We see that you have so much as moved your head the wrong way. I will see about having a matched set of severed hands."

Her eyes went big and we headed out and threw her hand into a bag. He walked across the hall and got geared up.

He looked at Ersa as she returned, "Identify her gear. Shia, come with me and bring her clothes. Check for anything magical or concealed within the contents first." They nodded. "I will wear her sword for now and keep the other in the bag of holding."

1...45678...22