The Next Morning

Story Info
Jim's first time with Monique.
1.3k words
4.28
18.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is part of a longer story about the loss of a true love, the grief that follows, and the surprise of finding love again.

Plot summary: After the death of his wife, Jim mysteriously finds himself on a private island in the South Pacific. Weeks after his arrival he discovers a woman--Monique--trespassing in search of fresh water for her solo voyage from Tahiti to Hawaii. He invites her to stay for dinner and she puts off her departure for a few days. Together they explore the island, they talk and laugh. They begin to grow fond of each other. And then this happens...

------------------

For months now I've been waking up in paradise, but this morning I woke up in heaven:

Monique was there.

I can't imagine how I was able to sleep through the night with her beside me, can't understand why I didn't wake up from the sheer thrill of her presence, but I didn't. Instead I woke up completely relaxed and wonderfully rested, as if I had just slept for twelve hours in perfect, dreamless peace. She was lying to my left, sleeping on her side with her face turned toward me. For a long moment I lay there looking at her: the dark hair flowing against her cheek, the long, thick lashes, the perfect eyebrows, the soft, full lips. I wanted so much to lean in close and kiss her, but I hesitated, not wanting to wake her. I reached up to touch my own cheek and found, once again, that it was as smooth as if I had just shaved, my mouth tingling as if I had just brushed my teeth. It was one of those magical things about being on this island, something I appreciated especially just now, as Monique's eyes fluttered open.

"Hi there," she said, in a sleepy voice.

"Hi," I said, reaching out to tuck her hair behind her ear.

"Have I been asleep forever?" she asked.

"No longer than I have," I said. "I think we both slept like milk-drunk babies."

"Mmmmm," she purred, stretching, "I feel so rested. I don't think I've slept like that in two years."

"Neither have I," I said. "I think sleeping with you is good for me."

"Well," she said with a smile, "maybe we should try it again sometime."

"Waking up with you is good for me too," I said, reaching for her, pulling her toward me. She rolled easily into my embrace and rested her head on my chest, closing her eyes as I stroked her hair. I was keenly aware of the fact that I was naked under the sheets, and that she only seemed to be wearing the oversized T-shirt. I could feel the warmth and the curves of her body through the fabric.

"Mmmmm," she sighed. "That feels so nice."

"It sure does," I said, taking the risk of sliding my hand up the smooth curve of her hip and over her rounded bottom. That seemed to be all it took. She lifted her head and looked at me, and then at my lips, and then she leaned in close and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her down on top of me as the kiss grew passionate. I could feel her body on mine-- her full breasts against my chest, her tongue teasing mine in my mouth. I ran my hands over the smooth, rounded cheeks of her ass and felt my cock stiffening against her belly. We could both see where this was going. "Baby," I said, breaking the kiss, "Are you sure you want to do this?" She looked deep into my eyes, as if searching the depths of my soul, and then she nodded.

"Remember what I said in the cave?" she asked, "about pretending that we were long lost lovers who had finally found each other again. That's what I was thinking about last night when I decided to come up here. I can't explain it, Jim, but I think maybe we are long lost lovers. Maybe it's just part of the magic of this island, but I don't feel like I'm pretending. I feel a connection with you that I've never felt with anyone, not even David." She smiled. "It's not just your sexy body; it's much more than that. I feel like I've known you and loved you forever." And then she looked worried: "Have I said too much?"

"Baby," I said, reassuringly. "It's just what I've been feeling. I think it's why I've been so careful not to move too fast. You're so beautiful and sexy; I wanted you from the moment I saw you. But I didn't want to do anything that would scare you away." I paused, and then I held up my finger and thumb, a half-inch apart, "I know I just met you," I said, "but I'm this close to asking you to stay with me forever."

"And what would it take to convince you?" she said, smiling.

"Well, let's see," I said, counting it off on my fingers: you have the most fetching accent I've ever heard, you're a graduate of the world-famous Cordon Bleu, you look like a Victoria's Secret model, you have your own boat . . . I guess the only thing left is the compatibility question."

"The compatibility question?"

"You know, sexual compatibility. We wouldn't want to leave that question unanswered."

"No," she said, agreeing, "We wouldn't want to leave that question unanswered." And then she did the most amazing thing: she sat back on her heels, reached down for the hem of her T-shirt, and in one fluid motion pulled it off over her head. Wow. Forget the Victoria's Secret model. Monique looked like a French Polynesian sex goddess, her dark hair tumbling down in loose, wild curls; her hard-nippled breasts standing full and high and firm on her chest; her slender waist flaring out to wide womanly hips; and there, where her thighs came together, the glistening pink lips of her gorgeous pussy with a garden of dark, silky curls above. I could smell her desire, and I wanted her more than I had ever wanted anything. She could see the hunger in my eyes. She reflected it in her own as she threw back the sheet to reveal my naked body--the muscular chest and arms, the well-defined abs, the hard cock lying against my belly.

"Baby," she said softly. "Look at you!"

But I couldn't. I was looking at her. I watched as she reached for my cock like a woman in a trance, gasped as she took it into her hand and began to rub the head against the swollen, lubricated lips of her pussy, moaning each time it made contact with the hard bud of her clit. And then, when she had buttered my cock with her juices, she lowered herself onto the shaft slowly, sinking down until I was, at last, completely inside her, my big, hard cock engulfed by her tight, slippery pussy.

I couldn't help myself. I came. I gasped and pulled Monique down against my chest as I erupted inside her and shuddered with the intensity of my orgasm. I murmured. I roared. I let those long months of grief out in one soul-cleansing sob of ecstasy. Somehow that triggered hers, too. Her body went rigid on top of me, her pussy spasmed around my cock as she dug her fingernails into my back and let out a long, low wail that ended in a cry of utter joy. She collapsed on top of me and we lay there, spent by emotion if not exertion.

The whole thing had taken just over a minute.

I was a little embarrassed by my, um, eagerness. I think she was, too. "Well!" I said finally, breaking the tension. "That was a good beginning. Ready to try again?"

She was.