The Next Morning in Prison

Story Info
Julia is discovered and made more fully into a slut.
2.3k words
4.23
130.3k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I overslept for the first time since I'd entered prison. It wasn't until I heard someone call my name outside my cell that I finally jerked awake.

I sat up, bleary-eyed, rubbing my hair back as Trevor, a black guard in his early forties looked at me. I rubbed my eyes and tasted the pleasure of last night still faintly. I ran my tongue along my full lips remembering it.

Trevor stared.

I wasn't totally surprised, since I'd long since known I was his type. The clothes they gave us were not altogether flattering, but they in no way concealed that I have the kind of ass that black men love. And on an otherwise small white girl, no less.

But it wasn't my ass that he was focused on as I sat up in bed getting my bearings still. Not even my tits. In fact, it seemed like his eyes were focused on my lips, or just below it.

"Julia?" he said softly.

"Yes?" I asked, startled at his tone.

"You haven't had any problems here, have you? It's been alright, right?"

I blinked and thought of the night guard's hand on my head, felt his thrusts into my eager mouth from the night before. I bit my lip softly without thinking.

"I'm sorry, I need to check something. A matter of policy," he muttered. He called to the other guards gathering prisoners to go ahead as he got the right key in the lock.

I grew nervous, not knowing what to expect as he entered my cell. Now, there is no such thing as privacy here in prison, but no one had ever entered my cell before.

He came close after locking the cell once more and leaned over my cot and me. I could smell the cologne on him.

I looked up at him, and could tell my dark round eyes were having an effect on him.

He tore his gaze away and seemed to focus on my chin. I tilted my head, puzzled, and starting to become self-conscious.

"You left some toothpaste on your face when you brushed last night," he said, reaching out to rub the white stain on my chin.

I flushed under his gaze and started at his touch.

He grinned.

"Mmm, that's okay, dedication to hygiene is very important. It's an admirable quality in a woman, in fact," he said thoughtfully. "And if you don't say that you're having any problems, you must have enjoyed it," he said, grinning again, looking at my petite body in front of him, the rest of the prison quarters evacuated.

He waited for a response as I stammered, making a show out of being willing to hear me out.

"I'll tell you what," he said as I looked up hopefully. "If you can look at my cock and not get wet or have your body react in any way, I'll unlock the door and we'll get you started on your day. However," he said, "if I see the slightest bit of arousal on your part, I will have to be a gentleman and help you with it."

He smiled, satisfied with his own deal.

God help me, I could already feel my body reacting in anticipation as my eyes drifted down of their own volition.

My eyes widened as I looked at his cock straining against his pants.

"Not just yet," he cautioned. "Before I take my cock out, I'm going to need to be able to see your body to watch for a reaction.

"That means," he continued, "that I need to be able to see your nipples to see if they're hardening... I need to see if your flesh is reddening... and most importantly, I need to be able to check that pussy of yours to see if it's getting wet and swelling."

I must have let out a small sound in response, as all of those things seemed to happen as he described it.

He smiled kindly. "Should I help you, or have you got it?"

He laughed as I swatted his hands away, starting to pull my shirt over my head, grumbling slightly.

I consoled myself with hearing his sharp inhale as he looked at my exposed small tits, even though I was partially turned away.

I bent over a bit as I tugged down my pants reluctantly.

I could feel his eyes linger on my ass as I had many times before, though he had never gazed at me naked or in a room alone together.

I turned and faced him and felt his eyes rake up and down my body incredibly slowly. They stopped on my hard nipples.

"It's cold," I shrugged, hoping he'd buy it and actually kind of looking forward to seeing his cock.

He nodded, his grin widening as if he already knew he'd won.

He kept his eyes on my face just a few feet away as he slowly undid his pants. His gaze just got more and more intent on me until I finally broke it to look at his dark cock.

It caught my breath as I looked at it. Dark and long, it was, but it was the width that caught my attention more than anything.

I slid my eyes back up to him, a moment too late for it to have been a casual glance on my part.

"Now my turn," he said, stepping closer.

I instinctively took a step back even though I was of half a mind to just drop to my knees. I was pretty sure that's where I'd end up anyway.

"Have a seat if it would make you feel more comfortable," he nodded as he steeped nearer and my legs hit the side of the cot, almost falling back, but catching myself.

"Hmm, as you like," he murmured.

"So, I'd estimate that I've already won, as your nipples have been hard for some time, but you say that is the cold... Fine. Your eyes also seem dilated, but as you can't see that... Your flesh is also flushed," he nodded to my upper chest, which did indeed appear to be speckled with fine red dots.

"But I think I will most enjoy checking the most irrefutable piece of evidence indeed," he said, placing his hand on my bare stomach and slowly sliding it down, over my still-trimmed pubic hair and down to my thighs that -- I flushed -- obediently parted for him.

"Hmm, I like that," he whispered softly as if he was already a lover, and I lowered my gaze. I felt his fingers dancing closer to my pussy, and my body tightened in anticipation.

"Mmm," he murmured, running one finger down my outer lips. "Unfortunately, if I tease you too much though, you could say it was that and not my cock that made your pussy drenching wet," he said with assurance.

I looked up at him.

"I can feel how hot it is and your pussy lips feel swollen," he murmured, teasing one last line down my slit. "Makes sense that it must be soaking if it's that ready for me already," he said with a groan of satisfaction as he pushed his thick finger easily into my juices.

His eyes focused again on my face as I struggled to retain composure.

"Mmm, but you'll pretend you have nothing to do with this wetness, hmm?" he asked, rubbing his finger in and out as his thumb found my clit.

He didn't rub it, just placed his thumb there maddeningly as I tried to stay still, until he pushed another finger in with the first.

I couldn't help it, I gasped as he rubbed his thick fingers in and out.

"That's it," he murmured in my ear. "It's okay to want it. If you want it," he said as he slowly finger fucked me, "I can make you really happy," he said as he let his thumb drift over my clit again.

I whimpered with the struggle of not fucking myself back on his hand.

"Do you want it, Julia?" he asked, smiling down at me. "Do you want me to make you cum and then get to take my hard, black cock?"

He pressed his cock against my leg to help me remember what I'd seen earlier and laughed as he felt me pressing towards it to feel more.

"Ah-ah," he cautioned, adding his other hand to the achingly hard nipple of my right breast. He teased it lightly.

"Just tell me you need it. It's okay to need the help of others sometimes," he said, chuckling again as he felt me try moving my body against his two hands.

"Julia..." he smiled, still barely touching my nipple then squeezing hard, sending a fresh, hot wave of desire through me again.

I cried out.

He went back to barely stroking my now-tender nipple as his other hand slowly fucked me, but kept me a good ways away from release.

"Please!" I finally gasped.

I could feel him grinning, giving me slightly more pressure in encouragement, but not letting me have what I needed yet.

"Please what, honey?"

I looked forward. "Let me cum, let me have your cock, whatever you-" I reached for his cock and he shifted his body so I couldn't access it. I groaned and looked up at him.

He smiled. "There's still time for that, don't worry. But for now," he said, rubbing my clit quickly while he finger fucked me and toyed with both my nipples in turn until each ached, "Now we let you see what a slut you really are."

I whimpered, trying not to cry out, grasping his body for support as my legs shook under me.

"What's that? What's that you say?" he teased me. "You're a slut desperate for black cock? Did I hear you right?"

I moaned in response, moving my body desperately seeking release. I felt him start to withdraw his fingers and the intensity decrease. I looked up alarmed and saw his amused expression.

"God, I need your cock!" I groaned.

He started playing again, making my body shake, but holding back.

"Why do you need my cock, Julia?" he asked.

I flushed, thinking of getting my face fucked last night and now a completely different guy moving his hand wetly in my pussy as I damn near begged him.

"I'm a slut, I can't help it," I groaned, trembling, so close.

"Mmm, that's it," he grinned, holding me closer as he played with me. "You're getting better and you're gonna cum like Daddy's lil' slut now, aren't you?"

I moaned more, hearing my moans echo off the cement walls. I knew he could feel me tensing as I got close.

"Yeah, you're all worked up knowing that you get my cock next, aren't you? I know you've been thinking about it for a while, teasing me with that ass every day," he said, giving my ass a harsh slap in punctuation.

I gasped and he smiled. "Mmm, yeah, lil' sluts like you should get punished for being such teases, shaking that white ass so I had to look," he said, smacking my ass again.

I cried out and bent over more this time.

"Yeah, slut, see what you did to your Daddy?" he asked, moving so that his long, hard cock was very close to my face. He grabbed my hair before I could do anything.

He lightened his touch on my pussy, keeping me on the brink of the orgasm that he knew was coming,

"You want to make it up to me now, don't you? I bet you've even laid here at night thinking of how you can make it up to me, hmm, slut?"

I whimpered. "Yes, Daddy!" I gasped. "May I suck your cock now?" I asked, shocked at myself, but finding that I was, in fact, desperate for it.

"Julia, you have to promise me you'll tell me of your needs from now on so I can take care of you, alright? I want to help you," he said as he gently lowered my head so I barely could lick his cock if I stretched out my tongue to the beautiful, dark head, which I did.

"Yes, Daddy!" I moaned, hoping it would get me what I needed.

His grip on my hair loosened, letting me fall forward towards his hard, delicious-looking cock. I let out a groan as I teased it with my tongue, rubbing his full balls, but it had been too long. I needed to suck it, and I did.

"Ah, that's it, slut," he groaned, his hand on my head again, following my head as I bobbed. My lips ached at first from the struggle of stretching around it.

We both made noises of satisfaction, mine muffled on his cock as he rubbed my pussy faster. I could feel him watching as my ass bounced back against his touch.

"Shit, girl..." he moaned softly as he watched my ass move, my head eagerly bobbing for his cock, trying to take more each time.

My moans increased, and I confess pleasing him made me all the more hot, and I started to tremble on his hand.

"Yeah, slut, cum for me. Show me what a good slut you are," he groaned, feeling me react.

I moaned and gasped on him, squirting suddenly, bent over sucking this guard's cock, soaking his hand and the cement floor beneath me.

He gasped and then held my cock firmly as the intensity of his orgasm made him drive his cock in deep, all of his muscles clenching. I was caught between his cock and his hand as he came heavily in my eager mouth. I sucked hard as he fully drained himself.

As he recovered, he softly pulled me back by my hair, but not off his cock, luxuriating in the feeling of my tongue over him, slowly bathing his cock.

"Mmm, that's a good girl," he said, a slight twinkle in his eye. "I'm going to have to keep a more careful watch on you from now on."