The Next One

Story Info
She's at it again with another one.
999 words
3.5
10.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would have done this months ago had I only known...

The moans were proof enough, but some how his hands in my hair told me so much more. Something in the way he kept playing with it, wanting to touch more of me as he went along.

He did not shake anxiously like the one before him. He was not as nervous or worried. He was truly enjoying the moment, taking it in. I focused on everything wanting to keep this. The sounds, the smells, the sights: The wind blowing in through his window, beating into the side of the empty buildings surrounding us. The tree branches above us swaying almost in a rhythm.

Him damming god in his pleasure for making this sin feel so good, My wickedness showing through from the person he is familiar with.

His hands rubbing freely down the back of my long dress feeling its rich textured softness. Under that softness, the garter stretching down the back of my thighs. He reaches the lace topped thigh highs and travels back that path. Like his hands are hungry for the feel of a warm body.

The touch of supple leather under my knees holding me softly. For a brief moment, my right hand slips from his thigh down next to his hip and holds on to the flesh warmed seat cradling his now naked ass. Quickly and matter-of-factly he places my hand back between the apex of his leg. Telling me without uttering a syllable. This is what he wants from me. I am more than happy to oblige him.

The one before him did it differently, moving my hand away. Maybe to make it last longer? I had the feeling it was too good for him.

I busy my hand there quickly, softly touching what I cannot fit in my mouth along with further down. My hair wrapped around my shoulders like a veil, slowly falling in my face and some how working its way into my mouth. For a brief moment, we battle with my hair. It is a welcome break. Almost a tease for him, the way I start and stop. A breath of fresh air rolls through the window and on it the soft smell of warm rain slightly out of season; wet heated pavement, like a lingering kiss of summer's warm night promises. The chill of the recent days past suddenly gone.

A blur of hair and hands, his soft laughter and me following my own lustful desire much like Alice followed the white rabbit down the hole.

His warm excited skin waiting for me. A deep breath and the world outside us no longer matters and ceases to exist. The orange filtered light that surrounds us filters through my consciousness right on the fringe of my senses. Thrusts upward and the slow bob up to the surface. Swimming slowly towards air only to submerge back into the warm inviting darkness. The urgency of want fills the air surrounding him. Hands in motion tracing down my hair, neck shoulders down my back, along the line of my legs and back to the taught skin on my ass. The swell of muscle. Those gentle firm hands slide over my flank. He spreads his legs wider and his pants fall further only to rest on the floorboards at his feet.

His urging me to feel more, giving his permission to go further. The slow drag of tongue, slight pressure of teeth mixed with the softness of lips. That is when the complexity takes over, so many textures at once. Everything seems to sing in that orange amber light.

The taught skin and its release. As it flows forth, I continue to work, to ask and pull for more without needing to say anything. He does not fail me, there is so much more to be done. His moans and movements do not cease, only soften.

His voice perfect for the moment settles around me with audible praise, speckled with what I can only make out to be surprise bordering along his pleasure. This is what makes me raise an eyebrow and give him a knowing sly smile. My prize secret to me. Sitting back wrapped in the warm leather seat I fuss with the window only to realize it won't work. He still talks, complimenting my work further. As all my hand gestures go unseen. I finally have to relent to having to turn the dome light on while he is still exposed. When I do, he doesn't seem to mind; he keeps talking to me and watching me as I lean out the door. I turn to him I am finally able to smile back fully.

My eyes lingering on him for a moment trying to engrave the sight into my brain. He is pulling his pants back up over his hips, that full smile reaching his eyes; his whole energy changed in this flash, like that simple act is all he needed. I can only smile and feel lucky that I can give that simple thing.

He puts himself away as the dome light leaves us in a void quickly filled by an orange amber glow.

He jokes as he drives me back. Then the way he thanked me by saying I made his day better. I cannot help but smile, wink and promise "Anytime". That soft laughter of his mingling with our good byes.

-------End-------

(To the reader: First off, thanks so much for taking the time to read my story. This is my second attempt at this style of writing. I'd like to thank the people who gave me constructive criticism on my first story, it was helpful. It made me really think about what I was putting out there. Please continue to give me feedback. I feel you don't become a good writer unless people give you honest opinions about your work. And I hear opinions are like assholes everyone has one. Thanks again!)