The Next Penetration Of Deanna Troi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chico1
chico1
9 Followers

Slamming into her, his impacts grew more forceful, weakening her physically.

With a few last long thrusts, she repeatedly climaxed. She fell flat on the table, having lost her grip with her knees buckling. He soon after emptied himself, ejaculating repeatedly grunting in a deep and long cry.

Still sprawled over the table too exhausted to get up, he admired her olive taught skin and firm back and behind. Opening his palms, he deeply massaged her back and her rotund ass.

She was spent physically. They had been continuously intimate for more than an hour. She was both surprised and pleased at young Wesley Crushers’ stamina.

“What a fuck,” he excitedly exclaimed, “counselor, you are a great piece of ass. Your petite and thin frame is just perfect. And your body is nice and firm, you must work out. You can really handle yourself”.

Trying desperately to reestablish her superior standing in Wesley’s mind, as a proper, mature and admired female star feet officer, she suggested he reserve his comments, “Wesley, son, thank you. It was great. But let’s move on. How do you feel now”?

Her condescending comments upset him. “Son! I’m eighteen Deanna. I’m no kid!

Was that dick you sucked one of a boy. Damn! We just fucked. You gave me an incredible blow job but now you’re calling me son!”

“Betazoids can read minds, right?” he screamed. Shocked by his outburst, Troi nodded in agreement. “Then read my fucking mind Deanna,” he yelled, “what am I telling you!”

Searching his mind, she felt a powerful sense of him wanting her to submit.

“I’m sorry Wesley”, she knew she hurt him.

He did not speak but his thoughts in her mind were deafening. Walking towards her his thoughts rang out “son, I’ll show you. I’ll fuck you until you call me daddy’. “Get on your back and assume the position”.

Towering over her, she sensed his very primitive carnal thoughts. She also sensed he wanted her again on top of the table and wanted to fuck her hard.

His thoughts became fanatical.

Staring into each others eyes, she acquiesced and mounted the table. Intimidated by his thoughts and sexual appetite, she raised her legs and prepared to receive his stiff cock

On her back looking up from the table, she tried to explain her choice of words to him but to no avail. “Wesley, please,” she feared the abuse on her body. ++

Forcefully spreading apart her legs, he penetrated aggressively into her. She screamed in pleasure “Yes!” her voice again being heard on the bridge.

“Data can you decipher the sounds. Are they human, a result of pain or pleasure or an activity? Search all the ships audio files and report. I need to know if Deanna is in danger,” commander Riker ordered.

Wesley kept up a punishing pace. Deanna’s body, not even one hundred pounds, rocked violently back and forth atop the conference table. Gritting her teeth and loosening her composer, she begged him to “fuck me harder Wesley.”

Sweat began to form droplets on her toned flat abdomen.

His body slammed hard into her and against her waist, Deanna trying futility to buttress herself from the impacts.

Caressing her breasts, his motions slowed. Leaning forward he began to suck on her nipples. After one last thrust he released himself into her just as she experienced the first of her climaxes.

He lifted himself off her and reclined in the captain’s chair. Deanna was motionless, emotionally and physically crippled from the repeated orgasms and physical demand on her willowy body.

“Commander, I have the result of my report you requested,” Data said,” Similar audio files I have found to be of human exercise, physical work, paranormal activities and of pornographic videos popular of late twentieth century earth”.

Tapping her on the shoulder Wesley said,” Come on Deanna, one more blow job and I’ll be done with you,” as if she was just a receptacle to please men’s sexual needs.

She was sore, still recovering curled on her side. She doubted if she could cure him and lamented what physical toll curing the remaining crew would have on her.

Her hair was a damp mop, with her body beaded in droplets of sweat.

Still on her side she looked to Wesley and in disbelief said,” you need more?”

She sensed his body was off a little but was just hoping against hope. Wesely just physically wore here out.

Reclyning back in captain Picard’s chair, Wesley was still upset at Deanna.

Slowly rising up off the table, Troi walked across the room to dry her face and arms.

Wesley, his hard-on still raging, stared into deep space.

There was an uncomfortable silence in the room and they both felt it.

She knew he was being immature and just having an outburst. But she promised the Captain and had a duty to the ship. She sauntered back to Wesley smiling and licking her lips. Her full breasts heaved as she walked to him and her nipples were hard.

Eyes on her breasts and swollen nipples, Wesley waited for her to pounce.

Standing in between his knees caressing her delicate loving breasts, she began to stroke him and say, knowing it would break the ice, “this is not a boy’s cock, I was so wrong Wesley. Now please let me give you some relief”.

He melted,” okay Deanna”. She went to her knees, smiled up in with her angle-like smile, and then even more than before began to energetically suck his dick. Opening wide, faster and deeper down her throat, she sucked him.

Her head bobbed quickly upon is shaft. Placing his hand upon her dampened head, he guided her head upon his cock. Taking a breath, she raised her head and smiled. She stroked him out with a viselike grip, occasionally cupping his balls.

Overcome with sensation, he caressed her cheek and lips. Then he gripped her head and forced it upon his cock. She showed no sign of resistance and eagerly took in his cock.

She began to breathe heavily through her nose. She raised her head and sat back on her knees. Panting heavily, she took deep breaths, causing her chest to heave forward.

Wesley stared at her subtle breasts, dripping in sweat. Continuing to stroke him, she caught her breath. She smiled again and began to go down on him.

The cool air on his is dick felt great. His head was against the back of the chair and his arms gripped the top of the headrest. She wiped the sweat from her forehead. As she continued to deep throat him, she let out muffled groans.

With his cock down her throat, he stared out into space. "I cannot believe that me only an ensign am in the Captains chair, in the ready room of the flagship of Star Fleet is getting a blow job from a lieutenant commander and ships counselor Deanna Troi,” he softly said out loud.

The ships Dr. motioned for Data to come to her in the corner of the bridge. She briefly explained the situation to him and the Captains orders. She informed him of what Deanna and Wesley were doing in the ready room and not to be concerned. At Deanna was a fully aware and willing participant and that he should feel no reluctance at pursuing sexual favors from the counselor.

“It has been two hours now Data, you should be able to go in the ready room. They should be finished by now”.

She quickened her pace and began to fondle her own breasts.

Unbeknownst to Wesley or Deanna, data entered the ready room. At first he didn't see anyone, only a chair turned away from him at the far end of the room. But what he didn't see, he heard the groans coming from and of the room.

Turning his head, Wesley noticed him staring at him from about 10 ft. away. Startled, he shifted his legs squeezing Deanna head.

“Data, who the hell told you to come in here. Get the fuck out! Wesley screamed” startled, Deanna rose up from behind the chair in front of me Wesley. Breathing heavily, her chest and breasts heaved forward dampened with sweat.

Out to breath she cried,” Data why are you here?”

“Get the hell out of here data,” Wesley repeated.

Wesley Drew Deanna closer to him and began to suck on her breasts and engorged nipples.

Looking puzzled, Data turned back to the counselor and said,” Dr. Crusher instructed me to come in here so you could service me and relieve my emotional tensions”.

Looking up, Wesley's buried his face in her subtle breasts.

Deanna tenderly groaned,” just only one minute data and I'll be with you. I have to finish Wesley off and then we can start, okay.”

“Yes counselor, I will initiate my sexual programs while you finish with Wesley.” Data accessed his sexual programs and initiated a program which caused him to become erect.

Licking her nipples, Wesley demanded she get back on her knees and finish sucking his member. Brushing her hair back away from her face, Deanna took a deep breath and swallowed him again. There groans grew louder.

After one last deep and hard grunt, Wesley exploded into her mouth. His hands on her head, he repeatedly emptied himself into her.

She let out a low squeal as her mouth became filled. Leaning his head back, Wesley pronounced,” what a performance Deanna". You are incredible!”

She began to stroke him and felt him jerk a little bit. Physically and emotionally exhausted, Deanna raised herself up off Wesley's knees and walked towards the sink and spit repeatedly.

Wesley turned to Data and said,” Data you must get a blow job from Troi. She is the best and would make you wish you were human”.

Turning back towards Wesley and Data, she noticed Data beginning to fondle himself. The skin tight uniforms crew members wore let nothing to be imagined. Never having been intimate with an android, she was surprised at his size compared to humans.

“Are we going to become sexually active counselor or to use the human terminology “fuck”?” Wiping the sweat from her for head, she was exhausted and wanted to time to rest

I could not believe the punishment your slender body could absorb. I was afraid I’d hurt you”, and Wesley said.

“My body and muscles are really sore, especially by my waist,” she sighed, “you really slammed into and against me. I was holding on for my life”.

He continued, “But your blow jobs are indescribable. You engulfed my whole head and shaft without blinking your eyes. And how you use your tongue,” Wesley said amazed.

“When can we meet again Counselor,” he asked excitedly. He became insatiable.

Getting dressed, she naively smiled and turned, “Wesley, I just helped you with a medical condition. I now need to help the others, if I can find the strength”. She sighed, exhausted.

Data turned to her and said,” don't get dressed counselor. I need you to service me like the Dr. instructed. We can start as Wesley suggested with oral sex or we can begin in the other human sexual orifice”.

“Data are you really interested in these activities and have you had satisfied partners," she asked puzzled.

“Ask Tahsa Yar. I don't think she had any complaints with me or my performance and my ability to satisfy her sexually. I wore her out counselor. I initiated all my sexual emotion programs and am trained in multiple sexual techniques to satisfy many cultures, especially human females. ”

In the back of her mind she was still confused, believing Data was to be an unemotional android desperate to become human.

She questioned her commitment to the ship, dreading six more grown men using her even rougher than Wesley had. And Data being an android, she could experience a sexual Marathon because of his unlimited endurance.

Wesley continued pleading for more sex.

Her hesitations about Data left her mind, for there were many technical issues she did not understand.

“There are six more of your crew members that are sick and need my help, Wesley”.

He continued causing her to break her delicate demeanor, “I freely gave you my body to use in order to cure you, right”.

Wesley quietly agreed.

“I never said no, right.”

He nodded.

“Even when I was sprawled over that table, my bare ass in the air, I allowed you to pound me from behind, a 69 right?” Deanna continued, “I’m your superior officer and yet I got down on my knees to suck your dick.”

He nodded.

”Wesley, please leave the room. I need to begin my sexual activities with the counselor. Or to use the late 20th century terminology,” I am going to fuck her brains out” and, as you politely suggested, get a blow job”, Data explained.

.

“Data please, I am here to help the crew over come a medical ailment. You and Wesley don't need to be so unflattering and boisterous,” Deanna pleaded. "By the way data, where have you learned to talk that way”, she asked.

“I have files on the history of many human sexual encounters. From the late 20th century adult video and books to crudely written articles in the male magazines, such as the popular Playboy, Penthouse and Maxim.”

“Counselor, we all appreciate your heroic efforts to sexually satisfy the bridge crew. We all understand the emotional toll and physical burden this will have on your body”, Data explained in a very monotone and expressionless voice.

“Yes, Deanna, how many times have I said you were beautiful and complemented you on your blow jobs and alluring physical attributes,”Wesley passionately echoed.

Deanna covered herself with her uniform. The flimsy uniform barely covered her breasts and most of her waist.

“ I just don't want to come off as a sexual concubine, or a nameless sexual hollow-deck program, the male crew use as a sexual release between Star bases or on long patrols”, Deanna said wishfully.

Data put his arm around Deanna's shoulders comforting her as they walked her back to the Captains chair.

“Counselor you will do fine. I know that you will not let this crew down. You will do your duty and service me orally and let me repeatedly enter you vaginally until I'm satisfied,” Data said tactlessly. .

Wesley finished dressing.

Troi felt flushed, knowing that Data cared for her. She smiled back at Data aroused, knowing he meant well but was full of shit.

“Data you're becoming more human everyday. You guys can't pass up an opportunity for sex no matter how your partner is feeling,” she smiled, playfully placing her hand on data's chest.

Data gently brought Deanna towards the chair and then sat down.

Wesley looked disappointed.

Dr. Crusher spoken to Deanna through the intercom on the desk regarding Data, “How are things with commander Data Deanna?”

Data stared at her with a slight grin but an enormous hard-on. It wasn’t just his length but his girth that alarmed her.

Wesley turned and slowly left the room, “so can we meet again after your duty with the bridge crew is over?” Wesley pleaded.

“Counselor, we all think you are an important member of this crew. But the time has come,” Data said suggestively.

He brought Deanna closer lightly grabbing her wrists, allowing her uniform to fall to the floor. Her breasts now fully exposed, Data began to unfold the waist of his pants.

Feeling some pity for Wesley she whispered, “Wesley, wait, let me finish with the others first and if I have the strength, I will make you happy, ok”.

“Wesley, get out of here. You're breaking her attention from what really matters”, Data demanded, “It is time for the counselor to sexually satisfy me.”

Data pulled her down to her knees and pointed to his crotch. She acquiesced and gently folded back the material of his uniform and brought out his cock in with her small slender fingers.

She was surprised at the suprisingly lifelike

texture and wondered what an android's cock would taste like.

She hesitated before moving further. Data was fully erect in her slender finger tips.

“Why are you hesitating Counselor? My sexual organs are an exact replication of the human male and as you can see fully functional”, Data insisted.

“Now I insist that you begin performing fellatio on me counselor. Open wide and begin sucking on my stiff cock. Please counselor I want a blow job now,” Data insisted.

“I'm sorry data this is just kind of awkward for me”, Deanna apologized.

“Troi, please, don't be modest. Once you get my cock in your mouth and down your throat, you won't be able to tell the difference from mine and all those other human cocks you have sucked on before.”

Data grabbed the back of her head and forced it forward. Her curiosity overcame any feelings or resistance not to the fulfill Data's wishes.

She initially began stroking him and then put his dick in her mouth, aggressively sucking his dick. Her head began to rhythmically bob up and down on his cock. Surprisingly, not only did she let out soft groans but Data also created short deep groans.

Turning his head back to watch Deanna energetically sucking Data's cock, Wesley saw a side profile of Deanna’s mouth working on Data and her slim body. Her slender waist, hips, and subtle breasts heaving forward with each movement of her head was a very erotic pose.

He looked back on the time he spent fucking counselor Troi and felt nostalgic.

He smiled; hoping to meet with her again and then quietly left the ready room and walked onto the bridge. Though oblivious to him, his hard-on had not quite fully abated.

What would the bridge crew think or his protective mother and what about Data?

continued ..........

chico1
chico1
9 Followers
12