The Next Room, Next Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gotcha," she chuckled. "Bondage, Angels, Group Sex...Oh My!"

"See you in a bit," I said, laughing as she hung up.

"That sounded interestingly kinky," the brunette at my side said, once I put the phone away. She'd only heard my side of the conversation.

"Tell me more," she said.

-----

"So you walked in while she was masturbating?"

"Yeah," I smiled. "The connecting door was unlocked."

I had one hand on her leg while I had been telling Diana about the previous night's adventure, stroking it slowly, and suddenly I felt her own hand on mine. With no one able to see it in the dim booth, she took that hand and brought it to her lap. While there was the fabric of her g-string separating my hand from something more intimate, it was still pretty wild to have her press my hand into her crotch right there at the table.

"She had this vibrator and she was fucking herself with it while her boyfriend was watching on web cam." I continued. "We just walked in then and made her our bitch."

Then Diana really surprised me. Sitting as we were, covered from anyone's view, she took my hand and pushing her tiny g-string to one side, let my fingers touch her bare naked crotch.

I looked left, she looked right, then we both looked back at each other, grinning like teenagers. With one finger, I slide it between her pussy lips, just parting them. Slowly so as not to attract attention, I slid my finger up and down. Taking a drink of my beer, I pushed my finger a little deeper.

She gave a soft low moan.

"You know, we fucked her up her pussy and up her her ass," I whispered in her ear. "Then me and my friends mouth fucked her until we came all over her face."

Diana got even wetter around my probing finger.

"We made her lick up every drop." I whispered.

"Tell everything," she whispered back.

-----

"Maybe you'd like to join us?" I asked. "We're going back there tonight."

My finger was buried deep inside the brunette Diana's crotch. I'd been finger fucking her for several minutes, telling her all the kinky things we'd done last night in rich detail.

She had her hand on the back of my hand where it was cupping her crotch. She grabbed it a bit tighter and pulled it up higher so my palm rubbed her clit while my finger slid in and out of her pussy. She was hiding it well but it was clear she was going to get an orgasm out of my fingering her crotch very soon.

Bastard that I am, I don't let my woman get off that easy.

Just as I felt her about to peak, I slide my finger out of her. She gave a soft groan and clutched at my retreating hand.

"Wait...I'm almost..." she stammered. "Don't..."

I just licked at my moist finger, tasting her juices, then I took a long drink of my beer and pretended to watch the girl on stage.

"You bastard," she hissed, when she saw I didn't intend to continue.

Her legs quivered uncontrollably next to me and I knew I'd timed it right. Just enough but not enough. She was right at the edge of an orgasm but with me no longer stroking her, that orgasm didn't happen. And with each passing moment, it was less likely to.

It didn't lessen the excitement running through her body though.

Diana took several deep breaths and ran one sweaty hand through her hair. Her eyes sparkled with amusement and frustration when she took a sip of her own drink. I'd guessed given the bondage costume she was wearing, and the dom/sub look she and her friend were sporting, that she was used to a bit of play where her sex life was concerned. Denying her a quick release should just turn her on more.

I'll give her this, she didn't finish the job herself, like some girls might have. Seems she enjoyed the Game too.

"You promised me a lap dance," she said, once she'd calmed down a bit. "How about I return the favor."

Wow, that had a lot of evil promise to it!

I had in fact said I'd let her give me a lap dance earlier but I smiled to myself, thinking what she'd be like wiggling that body on my crotch especially given what I'd just done to her. Or not done. She'd be looking for serious payback, I'm sure.

Her hand slid itself up my pants leg and her eyes lite up when she felt my cock, now semi-stiff from finger fucking her. I don't like to brag, but I'm very well endowed. Her fingers squeezed me through the fabric. And there was alot to squeeze as she discovered.

"I'd have a bit of trouble walking right now." I admitted.

Diana laughed.

"You wouldn't be the first guy who I've lead into the back with a stiff cock poking his trousers."

I smiled at the thought.

"How about here," I offered instead.

Truth was, I expected Chien Lee back out in the next few minutes. Ten dances should have just about taken this long. While I was happy to see him in the back and enjoying himself, I didn't want to leave him alone out here, on the odd chance of something happening.

Diana, hustler she was like any woman who stripped for cash, understood how to compromise to make the sale. Letting go of my leg, she slipped out of the booth and stood. She motioned me to scoot out to the corner of the booth where I could sit so she could give me a lap dance.

"My turn," she said.

-----

"We're a long way from home...Welcome to the Pleasure Dome."

The DJ had the old retro artist, Frankie Goes To Hollywood, playing.

"On our way home going home...Where lovers roam."

God, Diana was good!

"Long way from home...Welcome to the Pleasure Dome."

It hadn't taken long with her on my lap, dancing, before my cock was rock hard and I'd had to readjust my cock in my pants. It's not something you normally do with someone watching. Diana just smiled as I turned to do it. When she sat back on my lap, she licked her lips with her tongue slowly and then put a finger in her mouth. She softly sucked on it, and let me picture what those lips and tongue would feel like working their magic on my dick.

Though I got her back, because when she got completely settled, she suddenly realized how big I was when I was stiff.

"You sure you don't want to go in the back?" she asked, sliding her crotch slowly up and down my stiff cock through my pants. "I could take care of that for you..."

"Tempting as you are," I admitted, "You're not tonight's REAL entertainment for me."

She pouted a bit at my words, understanding in some small way as hot as I found her, she was just appetizer. We both knew strip clubs were all about the Tease, not the Put Out. And unlike most guys she wiggled on, I DID have a woman waiting for me to fuck her. That changed the dynamic between us and shifted the power into my lap, not hers. I was paying her to turn me on, but without the eagerness that all the other guys she dealt with had. Or the delusion that I might actually get into her pants later.

I wondered what that felt like? To have a guy not ignore her but just, not care? In this situation, she was just the porn dvd before the date. If she was like most women I knew, that "fuck you" attitude made her even more interested in me.

My phone rang then. I had put it into my shirt pocket knowing there might be more calls.

"Excuse me sir," the woman on the phone identified herself as the front desk clerk of my hotel. "We have someone here wanting access to the suite you've rented."

"Blond, and attractive?" I asked. The front desk clerk said yes. I said, "Let her have a key to the room, she's a business associate and we're expecting her."

"You weren't just kidding me then?" Diana asked after I had put away my phone.

She pulled the top of her black corset down, baring her breasts. Her nipples were stiff.

"No, I wasn't," I said.

"When we leave here we're going back to the hotel to fuck a nasty willing woman, in her pussy, up her ass and down her throat. All of us. We're going to gangbang her like the total slut she is."

Diana shivered.

"You and your friend could join us," I offered. "I don't know if she's into women but there's always room for more."

She leaned her body up against me and whispered into my ear.

"Oh god, that's so fucking hot. There's nothing like breaking in some new submissive." She slowly wiggled her entire body against me. "You should see it when Genie uses her strap-on and fucks them up the ass. She's a real bitch about it."

I gave her a questioning glance.

"Angel. Her real name is Regina, she only goes by Angel when she's dressed up like tonight." Diana explained, sitting up. "We switch off. Sometimes she wears the angel costume, other times I do. We're both the same size, we just wear different heels."

That explained why she looked taller than the blond.

"Neither of us is really a full time submissive." She laughed. "In fact, give us a willing third and you'd be surprised on how well we can work her over."

My turn to smile.

"Then you're interested?" I asked, thinking, wouldn't that spice up the evening?

"Interested but there is no way we can tonight. We both have to work 'til 3am since we took a lot of time off last month." Diana explained, shaking her head. "Shame it wasn't tomorrow, we're off all night."

I was disappointed but then I'd get over her and her friend's unavailability. I had something waiting at the hotel for my stiff cock.

-----

"Looks like you've been having fun," Chien-Lee said as he slid into the booth.

The blond wasn't with him.

"A little," I admitted. "Not as much as I hope you had."

Diana, consummate cock tease she was, had her back to me but her ass firmly seated in my crotch. She was grinding herself against me in time to the music.

Chien-Lee laughed.

The kinky brunette had gotten in three lap dances before Chien-Lee had emerged from the back. Pretty wild ones too. I bet we were pushing the envelope of what the club allowed out here in the main public room, but the word must be out about how much we were spending. Rick and the others had been tipping pretty well from what I could tell though they had to be getting short on funds. They had been on the rails of the stage for almost an hour and a half. That ate dollar bills for tips fast.

We should be getting back, I thought to myself, since I'd told Barbara we'd only be about two hours. Which was close to the time we'd been here. And especially now that I knew she was in the room and going to go through with it.

Chien-Lee suddenly yawned.

He tried to hide it but still I knew from past experience that a long airplane flight really tires you out. Even flying first class as I knew they had. As exciting as it was having a young almost naked blond wiggle on your crotch for more than a half hour, fatigue caught up on you fast. And considering what I had planned for the rest of the night, I decided it was definitely time to go.

When the next song ended and Diana was standing, I took the opportunity to slide back into the booth. She gave me a questioning glance at my defection. I'd paid her a hundred, which should give me one more dance. I was spared from answering when the rest of the party suddenly showed up. Rick, Fred and the three Chinese slid into the booth laughing, putting bodies between me and the tall brunette.

"As much fun as this has been," I said to the group. "I think it's time to take our leave."

There were complaints from most of the others, but Chien-Lee nodded, covering another yawn.

Diana gave me a long hard stare clearly pissed I had been the one to end it, not her.

"You," she said, pointing at me. "Do not leave until I come back."

She strode away while the rest of the group chuckled and laughed. Rick slapped my shoulder, good naturedly. Even Chien-Lee raised an eyebrow. I smiled back and gave him a shrug.

Now I gave Diana enough time I thought to get back if she really meant too, while we watched the woman on stage, currently the young black girl, do her third dance, and finished off our drinks. At one point I flagged down our waitress, and signed off on the tab, giving her a generous tip. The tab for tonight wasn't quite as bad as I had thought it would be. Seems Fred and Rick had been pacing themselves and their three charges on the drinks which was good when I considered tonight's future entertainment.

Nothing like a drunk dick to disappoint.

Several times, other dancers, seeing we were without company, asked if they could give one of us a private dance, but we politely declined. A new dancer came on stage, did her three dances and then a new one stepped up. Finally I decided Diana wasn't coming back and got everyone moving.

So I was pleasantly surprised when the blond, Angel, caught us at the door about to leave. She pulled me to the side.

"Dee said to give you this," she slide a business card into my hand. "She said to tell you that this," she pointed, "is her private cell phone number. And if you can't get her for any reason, this," she pointed to the second written on the back of the card, "Is my number. I'll get your message to her."

I smiled at her eagerness and put it securely into an inside pocket.

Angel leaned against me and whispered in my ear.

"She couldn't come out because she's masturbating in the bathroom." The sexy blond wiggled against me slightly. "I don't know anyone who has turned her on so much she's done that. Not here at the club while she was working." Angel looked into my eyes. "You must really be something."

The blond stepped back and chuckled softly.

"Dee also said to tell you if the offer is still good tomorrow, we'd love to get together."

Oh, how everyone else look at me!

The young blond turned to leave, but stopped. She looked at Chien-Lee for long moments, and then putting her hands together before her, Angel simply bowed. When she straightened, she smiled like she was sharing a secret with him.

With a giggle she ran off.

Everyone laughed but I do believe Chien-Lee blushed.

The Doorman had us a taxi waiting.

-----

I had a problem.

We were on the way back to the hotel, squeezed again into one of the van taxis. I watched the night lights of the Downtown slide passed, thinking. I had to convince Chien-Lee to let us accompany him up to the suite. Honestly, I hadn't thought about that when I started this whole erotic scheme of mine for tonight. And that could be a serious wrench in the machine. Imagine walking into your hotel room and finding a naked willing woman spread out before your eyes.

Without an explanation!

We pulled up in front of the hotel.

"I'd really like the chance to go over a few of our proposals before you turn in," I said as we got out of the taxi. "We've made several changes..."

Chien-Lee yawned.

"That can wait until breakfast," he said.

We walked into the lobby. I was just about to pull out my cell phone and try to get a hold of the waiting blond upstairs to get her to run for it, when I caught a break.

"Why don't you three come up," Chien-Lee said suddenly. "And have a night cap before bed."

I grinned. Wasn't he going to get a surprise. Night cap indeed of a whole different sort.

-----

"We could be looking at significant tax breaks with opening the factory here in the US," I said as we walked up to the door of their suite from the elevators. "The State Legislature has recently passed some very favorable amendments to the tax code."

"Yes, I expect our accountants will be over joyed to hear that," Chien-Lee replied, sliding his keycard into the lock then pushing open the door.

"Of course," I said, behind him as he entered. "They are there, while we are here."

I heard him give a low gasp as he entered and saw what was waiting for us inside.

"But they can't enjoy what awaits us tonight." I added, holding the door for him. "Isn't that a shame..."

I turned to the rest of the group, standing in the hallway behind me.

"Give us a minute," I said, blocking their entrance. "I need to talk to him in private for a moment."

I stepped inside the suite and pushed the door closed behind me.

Damned, I had thought the blond from last night had a creative streak in her, considering her seminar earlier in the day and her actions last night, but she'd really out done what I had reasonably expected from her for tonight's debauchery.

Picture this.

The suite was stellar. Six out of five star. That first off.

It was a corner suite, the hotel being a three sided triangle with suites at each corner. That meant the main room had two full sides of glass, floor to ceiling. The curtains were open and the night time skyline was laid out to view. Even better, we were on the side facing the Lake Front of Chicago's downtown. There was a bedroom to the left.

Quite a sight, but it could not compare to what was waiting for our eyes inside.

She had grabbed one of the comforters off the bed and thrown it over the coffee table in the center of the room between the two couches. It made for a impromptu dais and she was kneeling on it, looking down in mock humility.

The costume must have really cost her, I thought. Damned she had gone all out.

She was an angel in white, for she'd found wings and a halo at the store. And a small white pleated skirt and white knee highs. While her hair was a bit shorter than the stripper's, she came really close to matching her.

Topping it off, she wore one of those half bras which leave the breasts bare while pushing them up. I remembered those breasts, they were ample without being large. The nipples were hard points poking out. I bet if I were to reach under that skirt, I'd find her pussy soaking wet. I wondered if she was wearing panties. Somehow I doubted it.

And the cherry on the tart, she wore a thin leather collar around her neck and she had her hands tied before her with a length of white rope.

"What the fu..." Chien-Lee stammered. "What is this?"

I walked past him into the room.

"You?" he asked. "You hired a hooker?"

"Not a hooker," I said, firmly.

I walked up the blond on the table, turned and looked at him.

"Let me explain..."

"First off, Sir, this is my friend." I put one hand on her shoulder. "She is NOT a pro, but is here of her own free will. Unpaid."

I figured being formal would help considering Chien-Lee's cultural background. Funny, it was something I had learned in Barbara's lecture today.

"She has certain needs," I explained, "and I'm happy to help her fulfill them."

I reached up and gentle stroked her hair.

"See Sir, she likes to be taken by many men. Treated like the slut she really is."

"Isn't that so?" I asked her. "Tell him."

"Yes," Barbara said softly, eyes still down. "I would like that."

I smiled to myself. Now that she was actually here I bet she was as nervous about the whole thing as Chien-Lee appeared to be.

He seemed to consider my words for several long moments.

"Is this the truth?" he finally asked her.

"Yes," she said again. "I'm a slut and I want you and your friends to use me any way you want."

Chien-Lee took a deep breath, and walked to the small bar the suite had. He popped open the mini-bar under it, pulled out a bottle of something hard, whiskey I think. Putting a couple of chunks of ice in a glass, he emptied the small bottle into it and downed it in one gulp.

The blond and I waited for him to make a decision.

"Look at me," he ordered her.

She raised her head and looked him in the eyes.

"You are really not a escort?"

She shook her head, no.

"And he did not hire you?"

Another shake, no.

Chien-Lee took a second bottle from the mini-bar and poured it into his glass. He added a few ice cubes, and stood there looking at us both, while he spun the glass slowly round in his hand.

"Many men?" he asked after a long minute, looking at me. "That's what she wants?"

Ahhh, the salesman in me said I was about to made the sale. Cha-ching!

"A man has needs, you said." I quoted his earlier words at the strip club. "And so too, sometimes does a woman. If the two match...well then."