The Next Room, Next Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned and sat on the arm of one of the two wide couch on either side of the comforter covered table.

"When she called and expressed interest in getting together tonight, I told her there were seven of us. I believe that's more than she's entertained before." I asked her, "Isn't that true?"

I saw her give a small nod.

Funny, unless I missed my guess, last night's adventure with me and my two friends had been the first time Barbara had had more than one man in her bed. Now I was bringing seven. That had to scare her but I hoped, also excite me, imagining what we'd be doing to her and how much she'd enjoy it.

"But..." I said to Chien-Lee.

"If you do not feel comfortable with the rest of us joining you, then feel free to take her yourself. She's yours to enjoy." I promised. "She will do every kinky, nasty thing you've ever wanted a woman to do for you and thank you in the morning."

Barbara gave me a small side long glance.

That hadn't been the deal, I imagine she thought to herself, but was she willing to leave over it, I wondered? After all what makes a woman feel more like a slut than to have some guy pimp her out to a total stranger, which is what I was offering Chien-Lee. It wouldn't be the gangbang she had been expecting, but I still figured he would do all sorts of kinky things with her to live out his deepest fantasies.

And so live out hers.

"She is really very talented," I admitted. "You should see the way she squirms uncontrollably when you fuck her up the ass." I chuckled. "And she loves to be tied up too."

We hadn't done bondage the night before, but given the fact she'd bound her hands after getting changed, and the way she'd willing submitted to our dominate behavior last night made me think she was into that too. Or had a curious yen for it, that we'd soon fulfill.

The blond slowly bowed her head back down, waiting.

Chien-Lee seemed to consider it.

"You want all of us?" he asked finally.

She gave a small nod. I smiled to myself, this woman wasn't leaving tonight without getting fucked!

I could sense Chien-Lee wavering.

"Tell him what we called you last night." I suddenly ordered. "What we named you while all three of us took turns screwing you."

It took her a moment to remember from the previous evening.

"They called me..." she swallowed, and then straightened.

"Sir, my name is Fuckmeat."

Wow, I thought, she almost seemed proud of that. Her eyes were still casted demurely down but her posture was upright and her breasts pushed forward. I could swear she was sitting at attention. Chien-Lee's eyes went wide and then after a moment, he shook his head and smiled.

"Very well," he said, finally. "You shall have your wish."

Even with her head down, I saw the flash of erotic excitement in her eyes.

"Thank you, Sir," she said, softly.

-----

"What the fuck?" Rick whispered to me when I stepped back out into the hallway. "What's up?"

He had been leaning against the wall next to the door and was the nearest when I came out. They had been there almost ten minutes, waiting while we'd been inside.

"Everyone," I said, holding the door to the suite open. "If you would?"

I caught looks from all of them but they went inside.

"Holy shit!" Rick exclaimed when he saw what was waiting. Fred too muttered an exclamation. Chien-Lee's three coworkers just gasped in surprise and muttered in Chinese.

I simply closed the door making sure the "Do Not Disturb" sign was hanging on the door handle outside.

Chine-Lee was sitting in one of the large plush chairs next to the couches, looking like an ancient Chinese warlord. There were two chairs along with the couches in the middle of the room, one at the back of the table, the other I had moved to the side slightly so Chien-Lee was facing the door somewhat, yet could still clearly see the half naked blond.

He had taken off his jacket and tie, as I had. When his three co-workers got a few steps into the room, he began talking to them in rapid fire Chinese. I don't know what he said but it took just a few moments before the three meekly sat down on the couch.

My two co-workers were clearly delighted at the developments. Fred was leaning against the bar, Rick just standing a few steps inside the door. I motioned them both over.

"Fuck dude," Fred whispered. "You are totally the Man from now on."

Rick just smiled. Barbara was still kneeling there on the coffee table, eyes down, a vision of wanton, horny desire. I knew the thoughts going through his head. He's mentioned at breakfast the regret that we hadn't had enough time with Barbara last night to really fuck her like she deserved.

Guess we'd make up for that tonight.

I figured to myself that it all hinged on Chien-Lee, and anything I did had to cast him in the most favorable light. Barbara's lecture earlier had discussed in detail cross cultural differences in business, and while I hadn't considered their application in a gangbang, I was a professional and used what I had.

"Go with it you two," I whispered. "But defer to Chien-Lee."

They both gave me raised eye brows. I shrugged them off with a hard glance and walked out to the center of the room.

"Gentlemen," I said. "I give you tonight's entertainment."

"Say hello to Fuckmeat."

I reached down and cupped her naked breast with my hand, sliding my thumb across her stiff nipple.

"That is what this slut's name is and she's here just for our enjoyment."

They all watched as her eyes slowly closed and she gave a shiver of pleasure from my touch.

"She's ready to do every kinky, erotic and nasty thing you've ever wanted to do with a woman." I released her breast and stood. Looking around at everyone in the room, I said, "Do those acts willingly and with great enthusiasm."

"Isn't that so, Fuckmeat?" I asked.

It took her a moment, I'll admit. She'd done Fred, Rick and me last night, which I expect was the wildest thing she'd ever done. Now she had four more men ready to fuck her. I knew she had to be thinking about what was about to happen to her tonight.

"Isn't that so, Fuckmeat?" I asked again.

"Yes," she softly replied.

I put a hand to the back of her head and pulled her head up so her face could be seen by everyone.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes Sir, I am a slut" she answered quickly. "And I am ready to do anything you or your friends want me to do."

"Who is your Master tonight?" I asked her.

"You, Sir."

I gave her hair a hard pull, one that everyone could clearly see in her eyes, hurt.

"That's wrong, Fuckmeat!" I said firmly.

With one hand firmly holding the back of her neck, I pushed her head forward until her face was on the table. This raised her ass up, given the way she was kneeling. With the other hand I lifted the back of her short white skirt baring what was underneath. I smiled, for she had indeed worn no panties.

Smack!

I hit her rather hard across her naked ass with my hand. She gave a small yelp at the blow.

Smack!

I gave her a second, sharp blow then pulled her roughly up.

"I'm not your Master tonight." I turned her face towards where Chien-Lee sat.

"That is your Master tonight." I knelt so my mouth was next to her ear. "He owns you, body and soul, and you will do what he says. Is that clear?"

She was breathing hard from the spanking but clearly she was incredibly turned on by it all. I think she could have cut glass with those nipples, they were that hard.

"Thank your Master for the opportunity to please us tonight, slut." I ordered.

Releasing her neck, I stood, then walking around behind her.

She took a moment. I could almost see the gears turn inside her head. I'd really taken her to the edge with my set up. Would she step off it and live out her fantasy or jump up and leave? For a few seconds I thought she really might be about to flee.

Then she made her decision.

"Thank..." she stuttered a bit, collecting herself. "Thank you, Master."

She swallowed, taking a deep breath.

"Thank you for providing YOUR slut with all these cock." With her words, she labeled her his property. "Thank you Master, for the chance to please you by showing you what a slut I am"

Barbara was looking right at Chien-Lee as she spoke, her hands tied in front of her and her naked breast there for him to see. He took a sip of his drink, taking the sight of her in, and then simply nodded.

"Fuckmeat," I asked. "Would you like to suck some cock?"

The half naked blond before me shivered.

"Yes please, Sir."

"Then ask permission from your Master."

"Please Master, may your slut suck some cock?" Barbara asked of Chien-Lee. She gave a very sexy wiggle, like an eager eighteen year old and licked her lips, grinning. "I would really like to show you how good I can suck cock."

Again the simple nod from him.

I walked around to stand before her and unzipped my pants.

"Come here then, bitch."

She scooted forward on the table and eagerly opened her mouth, wrapping her warm wet lips around the head of my dick.

Now I'm the first to admit, I've got a very good sized cock. It's a fact of life I've had to live with. I wasn't trying to show anyone up by going first, just get the ball rolling on our little gangbang.

Damned, Barbara had a great mouth on her.

I'd only been half hard, what with the complicated situation but with the way she went at sucking cock, that changed quickly.

The blond bobbed her tight mouth back and forth, doing a great job on the tip of my cock. While her hands were tied at the wrist, that didn't prevent her from using them. They cupped the part of my shaft exposed and not wet, playing with my cock.

I was taking a big chance, going first. Not every guy reacts the same faced with another guy's naked dick actually in front of him. Especially one so much bigger than what they had in their pants.

Worst yet, Chien-Lee had agreed in principle without seeing naked flesh from another guy. He could well freak and nix the entire gangbang when he saw actual sex. Barbara's naked tits were one thing, my naked stiff cock was another.

I had kept my pants buttoned which helped. Blowjobs when you had your pants still on, tended to suck just the top few inches of your cock, no matter how big of a cock you have.

Luckily Chien-Lee just sat there sipping on his drink watching as I got my dick sucked.

She'd struggled last night to take my big cock in her mouth. Even though she'd eventually deep throated my entire hard, thick shaft, tonight she still seemed to have problems at the start. That was common enough for me, and I knew it was best just to let her work it at her own pace.

There would be time later to be a dominate and force her to do it.

At first all she did was slide her moist lips across the head of my cock, short strokes that took her just to the edge of the crown. Even that seemed to stretch her mouth too wide. It was an incredible feeling, her trying to work something that was almost too small to take something almost too big like my cock inside of it.

Barbara kept at it though and in a short while I suddenly felt her lips cross the edge of the crown and wrap themselves around the shaft behind. I groaned, damned that felt good. She held it there and I felt her talented tongue swirling around, polishing the tip of my cock.

Having gotten that far, she began bobbing her mouth back and forth to that depth. I shivered every time those wet lips slide over the edge of the crown of my cock. Each time she did, she got a little further down the shaft with her mouth. Soon she had a couple of inches wet.

At one point she stopped at her deepest penetration, which was about a third of my length and just held it there. Oh, I suddenly felt that talented tongue swirling around the sensitive under part of my cock just behind the head. I groaned and wrapped my fingers into her hair, squeezing hard. I let her work for long seconds before pulling her mouth off my cock.

I didn't want to come this soon and if I let her continue that, I would.

The horny blond looked up at me with this big smile, one part pure sex, the other part I thought, what was that? Satisfaction? Like she was dominating me?

I gave her a slap across her face!

Now, it wasn't that hard but it did surprised her.

"Watch it bitch," I said, pointing both my cock and one stiff finger at the face. "Don't get cocky, just because you can suck a cock. We're going to fuck you so hard and long, you'll have to crawl back to your room tonight on your hands and knees."

She smiled slightly, her cheek red from my slap. We understood ourselves then, joint players in tonight's erotic drama.

"Get your mouth back on my cock, Fuckmeat," I ordered.

Letting her suck me off for a few more minutes, I then stepped back, pulling my cock from her mouth. She actually leaned forward in what looked like disappointment at my abandonment, licking her lips repeatedly.

I put my cock away then gave her a small hand gesture towards Chien-Lee's three co-workers. Barbara got my hint. She slowly stood. I knew she had to be stiff for kneeling so long, so I helped her step off the table and then untied her hands before walking over to the bar to get myself a drink.

I got a surprise then, because she could speak Chinese.

She rattled off a few fluent sentences, one of which was to Chien-Lee, who nodded, then she dropped to her knees before Young. I smiled because while he was clearly flustered to be picked first, he didn't push her away when she reached into his crotch, unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock.

He moaned when her warm lips gobbled it down but unfortunately he didn't last long. She only sucked his cock for maybe two minutes before he gave a big moan and grabbing her head, pulled her face into his crotch. Though he had been quick, he had quite a lot of cum to shoot, for Barbara swallowed and swallowed and swallowed, his stiff cock buried in her mouth.

"Thank you," she said to him in English when she'd finished cleaning his cock of cum, then shifted on her knees, a few steps to the left and reached for Short's pants.

She asked him, "May I suck your cock, please?"

He nodded like he still did not believe what was happening.

She unzipped his pants, pulled his cock out and dropped her face into his crotch.

He groaned. She sucked.

Now the blond had left Young's cock out when she'd finished, so while she sucked Short's cock, she slid her hand back into Young's crotch and began slowly stroking his soft cock with her hand. At the same time, Barbara slid her other hand into Dumpy's lap, unzipping his pants. It didn't take her long to worm his cock out into the open as well, so she was sucking one cock, while giving handjobs to two other men.

I smiled, thinking "That's my girl."

This would be one hell of a night to remember.

It was strangely quiet in the room, except for the slurping sounds of the blond as she sucked. That would spoil the mood quickly, I thought. Sex never really sounds sexy, unless you were the one getting screwed.

On the counter behind the bar was a small radio/clock combo. I'd been to Chicago a few times and remembered the radio stations to pick for the hot night in your hotel room. Keeping the volume low, I dialed it in.

Sultry blues, softly filled the void.

Barbara must have been doing an excellent job. Short's hands reached up and grasped her head, his fingers entwining themselves into her short hair and displacing the halo she had been wearing. At first he was happy just to follow her motions up and down but as he got closer to his peak, he took more control. Pulling her face into his crotch forcefully at the in-stroke.

Funny, the movement caused the angel wings she wore to slowly flap back and forth. Like an Angel trying to fly. I smiled at the thought. No doubt I'd be burning in Hell for tonight when I died. It didn't take long after that before Short too groaned and shot his load into the warm mouth of the blond between his leg.

Afterwards, she simply smiled up at him and licked her lips.

Dumpy, sitting at the end of the couch, grinned as she scooted a few steps to the left to settle between his legs. His cock was stiff from her handjob. I want to say he fit the nick name but honestly he had a pretty decent size cock.

Barbara, slut she'd shown herself so far, quickly buried her face in his crotch.

I chuckled as I sipped my drink, for he was a moaner as she sucked his dick. She had her hand in Short's crotch, too far away to jerk off Young, who now had another stiff dick from her earlier manipulations. He seemed disappointed by the lack of attention but unsure what to do about it.

Fred walked into the picture then. He'd gotten rid of his jacket and tie, and was unbuttoning his shirt. He tapped Young on the shoulder and motioned him up off the couch.

"Want to fuck this slut?" he asked.

-----

"You've been strangely quiet," I said, kneeling next to his chair and handing Chien-Lee a fresh glass filled three quarters of the way to the rim with whiskey. "Penny for your thoughts?"

He turned and looked at me. For a moment I thought the idiom might be unfamiliar, then he smiled and shook his head, taking the fresh glass from me.

"I had not expected to see such..." he chuckled. "Generous hospitality, when I was given this assignment."

He took a drink.

"Honestly," he admitted. "I almost turned the job down."

My turn to chuckle.

"Guess you're glad you didn't," I said.

There was quite a scene before us on the couch. A scene right out of a hard core porn flick.

The really nasty ones.

Barbara had moved over so she could suck both Short and Dumpy's cocks as they sat on the couch. They both had their shirts unbuttoned and their pants open. The horny blond would give one a few deep mouth stuffing strokes, then change to the other. Back and forth. She had her hands working too. Sometimes stroking their stomachs and chests, other times, reaching into their crotches. No doubt playing with their balls.

Chien-Lee's chair was behind them and to the right so we could clearly see the action in her crotch but not see her face. Or her mouth. We could though, clearly see the expressions on the faces of the men she was sucking. Let's just say both of them were very happy.

Fred had stripped off his clothes and had gotten Young to do the same. They both stood there getting condoms onto their cocks. Moments earlier, Barbara had stopped briefly and pointed under the blanket covered table to Fred. He'd gotten the hint and discovered a big box of condoms.

While she'd let us fuck her unprotected last night, in the heat of the moment, she had clearly been thinking about things earlier when she bought her outfit for tonight. I wasn't one either to make unprotected sex with a casual hook up a habit. Neither was Fred. He'd grabbed one for himself and another for Young, respecting her wishes. Young didn't seem to be bothered by the condom. The use of some protection is something that I hadn't thought about until now. I had no idea what trips to crazy Asian sex capitals any of these four had had before tonight so looking at it now, I was glad for Barbara's foresight in the matter.

Didn't mean I wasn't going to fuck her like a total slut. I had plans for all three of her holes.

Repeatedly!

My third co-worker and friend Rick, was sitting on the other couch, like us, watching what was going on. If I knew him, he'd be getting in there to get his share of tight ass soon. Rick always was an ass man. And most woman, while they'd take a cock in mouth or pussy, right off, took a bit to warm up before they'd let you open their asshole. Rick would get his eventually.

Kneeling down, Fred settled between Barbara's legs. He flipped her short skirt up, exposing her naked ass. I watched as he took his thumb and slid it into her pussy, working it slowly around.