The Next Room, Next Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seems like our girl here is a bit turned on," Fred exclaimed.

He pulled his thumb out and held it up. It glistened with wetness.

"Isn't that right, Fuckmeat?" He spanked her ass hard. Then a second time.

The horny blond before him visibly shivered at the rough treatment. When she didn't answer him, Fred reached out and grabbing Barbara by the hair pulled her up off of the cock she was sucking, Short's at that moment. She gasped, looking back with a wild look on her spit covered face.

"Isn't that right," he asked again.

"Oh god yes, fuck me," she moaned. "Please somebody fuck the shit out of me!"

We all laughed at her excitement.

Lining his cock up, Fred pushed it into her. She must have been wet because he got balls deep on the first stroke. Both of them moaned loudly at the penetration. He gave her a few deep strokes and spanked her again before he released her hair to let her go back to sucking the cocks of the two Chinese.

Fred hadn't forgot about Young, who was standing to one side watching him fuck Barbara while slowly stroking his own cock. Fred gave the horny blond a dozen or more long deep strokes then pulled out. He stood and gave Young a light slap on the arm.

"Go get her, son." he said.

Without a cock in her, Barbara wantonly wiggled her naked ass back and forth. Dumpy currently had his cock in her mouth and he had his hands gripping her head firmly, his dick it looked like deep in her throat. He had his eyes closed and a determined look on his face. Bet he was about to cum, I thought. Young knelt and lined his cock up to the wet warm inviting pussy before him.

"If you don't mind me pointing out," Chien-Lee said to me. He seemed almost...embarrassed. "You seem to be rather well endowed."

I shrugged, hoping this wasn't going to go badly. If he was, how should I say it, less than blessed, then Chien-Lee might be having second thoughts. If he had a really short dick then he might not want to join in the festivities.

"It's not the great thing most guys think..." I began.

Chien-Lee suddenly chuckled. He took a long sip of his drink and smiled.

"You misunderstand my concern," he said.

Resting his hand in his lap, he adjusted himself like any guy would given a hard-on and what was going on before us.

"I am similarly endowed," he admitted to me. "I just wondered if she can take something that big?"

I grinned.

"She had my cock so far down her throat last night, she was licking my balls. Give her some time to warm up then feel free to fuck her raw. No matter how big you are, she can take it."

Chien-Lee smiled that evil smile he'd had before.

Dumpy came then, yelling out a short sentence in Chinese as he shot his orgasm into Barbara's willing mouth. He held her face in his crotch for long moments giving Young the time to slip the head of his stiff cock into the naked blond before him. He shifted his hands to her waist and pushed himself forward. She gave a loud moan, muffled by the cock in her mouth at the penetration. Young started giving her hard strokes and she pulled her mouth off of Dumpy's cock, then went back to sucking Short.

"I just realized something," I said to Chien-Lee.

"Hmmmm?" he responded.

"She didn't ask your permission to get fucked."

He laughed.

"She'll have to be punished for that," Chien-Lee said. "Won't she?"

I smiled at his implication. This could be fun.

"Why don't we allow her to have an orgasm first." I suggested. "She'll be so much more contrite for her lapse then."

Chien-Lee nodded

Rick stood and started taking his clothing off, ready to join the fun. He looked my way. I took one finger and put it to my lips. He got my suggestion.

Dumpy was sitting there breathing hard after his orgasm. Rick once he was naked, went over and gave him a tap on the shoulder, waving him to the side. Dumpy got the hint and scooted off the couch so Rick could take his place. Barbara eagerly sucked his cock down when she came off of Short's dick.

I wanted to save Barbara's ass for later. Don't ask me why.

Young had been really pounding that pussy. Fred put his hand on the Chinese's shoulder and when the young man looked up, Fred gestured. Young clearly didn't want to stop but he did, slowly pulling his cock from the eager blond in front of him. Fred had to help him stand, his legs were shaky.

"Don't worry," Fred told him. "I won't be long."

He knelt between Barbara's legs and stuck the head of his cock back into her pussy. Soon he was giving her the same type of long deep strokes Young had been giving her.

It had to be getting to her, I thought. She'd swallowed three loads so far and was getting royally fucked by two dicks while her fourth oral cock of the night was down her throat. That had to have her near an orgasm. Those angel wings she still wore covered alot of her body from my view, so I had a hard time telling just how excited she was.

With Rick in her mouth and Fred in her pussy, the horny blond was getting pounded really hard. She moaned around the cock in her mouth, then shifted and swallowed Short's cock. That was it for him. He groaned loudly and unloaded into her mouth. Fred took that moment, while Short held her face in his crotch to pull his cock out of her and wave Young to take his place.

The switch didn't take long. Young was eager to get his cock back into the willing blond.

Yeah, she was close. The way her body pushed back against the invading cock made that clear.

Rick, once Short had finished dumping his load into her wet warm mouth, pulled her over and stuck his stiff cock into her mouth. She'd sucked alot of cock so far and her face was wet with spit. Still she had an eager willing look in her eyes as she swallowed his cock.

Young was giving her hard rapid strokes with his cock, pounding himself into her pussy.

Fred, stepped over and picked up the length of rope Barbara had bound her hands with when they had entered. He walked back over to the group on the couch and reached down, grabbing Barbara's left arm. He pulled it back, towards her ass. Rick seeing what Fred was doing, took her right arm and did the same. After Fred took that arm, Rick dropped his own hands down and took hold of Barbara by the back of the head, his fingers worming their way into her hair. He guided her oral strokes, up and down.

Holding both of her arms, Fred pushed them together over her ass. He held her arms tight then with quick moment, tied her arms off at the elbows, pinning her arms behind her back. The lack of support meant her weight pushed her body down, her tits on Rick's legs supported her and so too, the position forced her mouth, forward onto Rick's cock.

I could hear her gag as it clearly slid into her throat.

Young suddenly spanked Barbara's ass with his hand. The blow wasn't hard, for I could tell he had never spanked a sex partner's ass before, but when she moaned in obvious pleasure from the spank, he hit her again, harder.

And then again.

He kept spanking her as he fucked her.

Now it's hard sometimes to tell when a woman has an orgasm. Unless she was a squirter that is. Barbara though had been the kind that really shook and moaned when she came last night while we'd fucked her hard. If I had to guess, she was having one now.

Her orgasm seemed to washed over her, from her stocking covered feet to her short blond haired head. Barbara gave a loud moan, almost scream, around the cock stuffed in her mouth and then her body was shaking. She quivered and quivered, clearly lost in the feeling of being double stuffed with cocks in both her pussy and her mouth.

The naughty blond's orgasm first pushed Young over the edge. He yelled himself and shoved his cock as deep as he could. Then Rick, who did the same with his cock in her mouth. Barbara struggled as her orgasm peeked, then came a second time, two fold as both men dumped their seed into her wet willing body. Young's in his condom, Rick's in her mouth.

Rick's cock had to be deep in her throat and cutting off her air because after a few moments she began to struggle. Rick held her head firmly but finally relented, letting Barbara pull her mouth off his cock. She gasped deep breaths, and tried to pull herself back, with little success. The way her arms were tied meant she had no leverage and her double orgasm had rung her out. She was weak as a new born kitten, laying there with her breasts on his legs and her head in his crotch.

I almost felt sorry for her, contemplating what we'd soon be doing to her beautiful body for the rest of the night...

Noooooo, not really!

She wasn't getting off that easy, just two strong orgasms. I had a semi hard cock that wanted to fuck her soon. And there was Chien-Lee sitting next to me. By his words, he had as big a cock as I had.

I smiled to myself.

Wait until I shoved my big piece of meat into her ass and Chien-Lee did the same to her pussy. I don't know if my horny blond had been double penetrated before, and I doubted it given the way she'd reacted last night, but tonight, she was going to be. Hard, long and fast, with a couple of cocks she might not be able to take.

Wouldn't stop us from fucking her.

I bet I could make her scream...