The Next Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rubbing my cock all over her face, I slapped her with it a couple of times. Then I put my cock back between her lips.

"And I don't care if you choke!"

I shoved my cock forward, and I could see her eyes go wide. I picked the riding crop back up and this time while I fucked her throat I begin spanking her crotch with it. I hit her over and over at the top of her pussy where her stiff clit poked up.

The spanking seems to bring on her orgasm. Her body began to tremble. I had guessed she had a masochistic streak in her after the way she let herself be abused.

Rick had stood up and was beside me next to her head. He had the camera in one hand and the other hand was stroking his cock. Fred had stood up too, sporting a hard-on as well. What I had been doing had gotten them both horny and ready for another pop.

With a big groan I pulled my cock from her mouth and aimed it at her face. Spurt after spurt shots out. I'm sure she must feel like a fire hose is gushing on her. I coated her face and hair then before I finished I shoved my spurting cock back into her mouth. I buried myself to the balls in her mouth. I could see her throat working as she swallowed the last of my cum.

She was moaning, almost screaming around the invading cock as she came and came repeatedly. Rick and Fred both moaned and they too started coming. They shot cum across her face while my cock was down her throat.

"Oh yeah, drink that cum down slut." Fred muttered as Rick caught it all with the camera.

I let my cock slide from her mouth and for several moments we all just stood there trying to catch our breath. The woman laid there and with a finger slowly pushed the cum on her face into her mouth licking up every drop. She was exhausted but clearly satisfied.

Taking the camera from Rick I panned it up and down her well fucked body then turned and placed it back on the computer.

"I hope you liked watching your girlfriend, Bob, while I turned her into a cum drinking whore." I said looking into it. "You can thank me when she gets home."

I folded the laptop closed and looked at Fred and Rick.

"So we were trying to figure out what do we want for dinner?"

12