The Next Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Touch me," said Rose. And Daphne did. She grabbed Rose by the thigh and, with the other hand, began to explore her folds. Daphne peeled back Rose's labial folds to reveal her cute little clit, just eager for some attention. And with the ease of routine, Daphne's tongue darted out to lick it. Rose shivered above her at the first touch, but said nothing. It always took a while to break her down.

Rose clutched the bedspread as Daphne administered to her wanting pussy. She ran her tongue lightly up and down the channel, from clit to the bottom of Rose's slit, finally eliciting a groan of anticipation from her love. Rose was beginning to get moist as desire overtook her body. Daphne slid a finger into her cunt and hooked it in a come-hither motion. Rose fell to her knees, moving inexorably with the hooked finger. Her juicy slit slipped directly onto Daphne's lips, and the young woman drank.

Daphne's tongue and fingers were operating in a rhythm, caressing Rose's sex with an exquisite tempo. Rose began moving into it, shifting her hips as she rode Daphne's face with ragged thrusts. Her cries were throaty and harsh as Daphne's skilled tongue ripped them out of her. It never took long once she got like this. Daphne slid a second finger in and rubbed it against Rose's most sensitive spot, and she exploded.

The cries were different from the real Rose, the first Rose - Daphne could hear this one yelling out "fuck!" as she came, whereas the first Rose never swore unless she was trying to act tough. But the way she arched her back, the splash of sweet juices that ran down Daphne's chin, the shudder of her thighs - that was all the shame. For a moment, in the heat of the bedroom, Rose was resurrected.

Rose rolled over onto her side, flushed and excited from her climax. "That was great," she said. "I want to do something for you now."

"Okay," said Daphne. It was usually around this time that she was bowled over by Rose's sexual energy, and reduced to pleasant compliance. Daphne sank back into her bed as Rose's beautiful snowy body limbered towards the delta of her legs.

Rose pried Daphne's legs open with a gentle kiss on the inside of her knee, a gesture of overflowing adoration. Daphne's boxer shorts were bunched up on her hips, the only remaining clothing on either of them. Rose toyed with the shorts for a minute, sliding a hand up one of the legholes until her fingertips just touched the edges of Daphne's sex and then pulling back. Rose pressed the palm of her hand against her lover's torso, pressing the soft fabric into Daphne's moist cunt. And then, with an agile gesture whose physics Daphne didn't quite understand, Rose whisked away her last stitch of clothing and left her bare and exposed.

Daphne's breath hitched as Rose began to gently strum her slit. It was nothing serious, just percussionary beats of fingers on soft cuntflesh, but with Rose between her legs smiling at her with just the slight hint of mischief. Daphne wrapped her legs around the other woman's waist and spread her petals open. Rose slid one finger into her, and that intense feeling like a blissful headache began.

As her fingers plundered Daphne's box, Rose's bright eyes stared straight at her, taking in all of Daphne's body, her bony shoulders and slight breasts and hard chin all a part of that strange androgynous beauty. Daphne felt bashful - she felt like she should cover up, because surely Rose couldn't like looking at her ugly body. But she, in all of her girl-next-door cuteness, descended on her chest with greedy lips and luscious spits as she thrust two fingers into Daphne and rubbed her clit with her thumb. The buzzing in Daphne's head was getting louder.

And then Rose's fingers were gone, and it was the blunt instrument of her thigh pressing into Daphne's juicy pussy. Rose had mounted her lover's leg and was sliding against it, driving her own wetness hard against the other woman's flesh. It was rough and adolescent, but somehow that made it all the more powerful. As Rose rode her, Daphne felt release coming upon her, and then it crashed across her body.

When she came from her own fingers, it was never anything more than a relief, a brief exorcism of her lustful demons. But with Rose, climax was everything it was supposed to be. Daphne felt an overwhelming warmth spreading through her, like Rose's sunny smile had itself penetrated and impregnated her. She clawed at her sheets until they popped off the corner of the bed, trying to contain this flood of joy that came from across time.

It was only when she came down that Daphne realized that she was drenched in sweat, and that the bed was wet with their combined juices. Oh well. Perhaps she wouldn't shower or wash the sheets tomorrow, and keep the smell of Rose as long as it could last. But for now, there was no need for such desperation. Rose was clinging to her side, and all was right.

"Are you okay?" sweet Rose was mumbling into her ear.

It was a stupid question. "Yeah. I'm great."

As on so many nights, Daphne fell into a dreamless sleep listening to Rose's soft breathing in her ear.

Sophia had been awake and horny for entirely too long. She was lying on her bed in a bathrobe, her makeup and hair perfect, everything prepared... in other words, all revved up and no place to go. So she had taken to flipping through a fashion magazine, admiring the women and idly imagining what they would look like with even fewer clothes on, as her sister cried out in pleasure in the next room. Why did it always seem like your own sexual encounters were so short, but your neighbours could go for hours? She had expected the two of them to kiss and cuddle, not go through the Kama Sutra together.

Maybe this should gross her out instead of idly arousing her. After all, most people avoided even thinking about their siblings' sexuality, a zone almost as mentally toxic as their parents having sex. But growing up, Sophia and Daphne had only had each other to talk to about pretty much everything. Sophia had taught Daphne how to put lipstick on, how to deal with her period, what sex was, how to use a condom, how to know if she was gay, and so on and so forth. And living together in this small apartment, there was certainly little room to hide their assignations. Sophia had even bought Daphne her first dildo, mainly so Daphne would stop borrowing her own.

Sophia wondered whether this was another case of her babying her little sister, going through elaborate psychosexual schemes to rewind the past and shelter her from loss. But Daphne had been through so much shit in her short life that it seemed like any way to comfort her must be right.

At last, the cries of passions faded to the muted mumbles of pillow talk, and then to Daphne's snoring. Not too long afterwards, Daphne's door creaked open. There was Adrienne, completely naked and moist from Daphne's love. She was completely shameless and Sophia loved it. Almost as much as she loved Adrienne's poster-girl body. Had Sophia once thought she was the girl next door? Maybe if you lived next door to a cathouse.

"I think Daphne's feeling better," said Adrienne.

"I bet," Sophia said. She patted a spot on the bed, and Adrienne took a seat. As she walked over, Sophia noted that her legs were still a little shaky.

"Is this a regular thing?" said Adrienne. "Picking up girls in bars and getting them to pretend to be your sister's dead ex?"

The way she said it made Sophia wince. "Not regular exactly, but we've done it before. Most of them think it's weird, but when they see Daphne they change their mind. For someone so shy, she has a lot of admirers."

"She's cute," said Adrienne. "But you're more my type." She laced her fingers through Sophia's, as if her meaning might be too subtle.

"Daphne's not crazy, you know," said Sophia. "She doesn't think you're actually Rose. But sometimes you want to trick yourself. I think that sometimes it's okay to pretend."

Adrienne ran her hand along the silky seam of Sophia's robe. "But at some point, aren't you just holding her back? I mean, you need to move on. That's the last stage of grief."

"The last stage of grief is acceptance," said Sophia. "Not forgetting."

"And this is acceptance?"

"Well, maybe there are some things you shouldn't accept," said Sophia. She had the feeling that she was losing the argument, and it wasn't an argument she even wanted to have. Why debate grief with a naked girl late at night, when there were so many better things you could be doing with said naked girl? So she moved on to better things, guiding Adrienne's hand down to her lap.

Adrienne raised an eyebrow as she felt the silicone bulge. "You're already packing?"

"I wanted to be ready."

Adrienne gave Sophia a wicked little grin. "Did you get all hard listening to me and Daphne? Does that turn you on?"

"Now who's pretending?" Sophia teased. She sat up and suddenly found her body very close to Adrienne's. They kissed, as if there was some magnetic force pulling their lips together. Adrienne's mouth was moist and funky. Sophia wondered how much of this was Adrienne's taste and how much of this was Daphne's.

Adrienne unwound the belt on Sophia's robe and pulled it open. Beneath was Sophia's dusky body, clad in nothing but the harness for a thick black dildo. Adrienne took one of her peach-sized breasts in her hands, running a moist finger around the nipple. At the same time, her kiss grew more courageous, a tongue slipping into Sophia's mouth and stealing away with her flavour.

Sophia was making sure to take in as much of Adrienne's body as she could, not sure if this frustrating wisp of a girl would disappear in the morning. She ran her hands down Adrienne's sides and rubbed her shoulders. She dipped down and feasted on her freckled breasts until Adrienne was forced to squeal. She groped her ass and massaged her thighs. She wanted to grow more arms so she could touch Adrienne everywhere at once.

With remarkable flexibility, Adrienne folded herself at the waist, her head bending down into Sophia's lap. With a sultry look on her face, she took the tip of the black dildo in her mouth and began bobbing up and down. Sophia groaned as if she really did have a cock. It was role-play, but there was something about it that gave Sophia genuine pleasure. Maybe it was just the wanton, slutty look in Adrienne's eyes. Look what I will do for you, she seemed to be saying. I will do anything.

Sophia grabbed Adrienne by her dirty blonde hair and pulled her up. "I want to fuck you," she hissed. Adrienne nodded eagerly. And then her body, unfolding like a painter's canvas, spread up and lowered herself on the plastic cock.

Adrienne sat with her ass on Sophia's thighs, delectable breasts right in Sophia's face. They were so close they may as well be one body. Adrienne began to ride, pumping her hips as she bounced up and down on Sophia's cock. As the harness pushed into Sophia's cock, feelings of pleasure shot through her, but it was more the sensation of having this sweaty young body rubbing up against her that was blowing Sophia's mind.

As she slid up and down Sophia's shaft, Adrienne's breath grew more and more ragged. Her shoulders and breasts rolled along with her hips. There was nothing in the room but their heavy breathing and the slow thump of copulation. Sophia felt a dull, blunt joy all over her body. Adrienne raised herself up on her haunches, slammed herself back down to fully take the black dildo inside her, and released a loud cry.

Sophia put her hand to Adrienne's mouth. "Be quiet. Don't wake up Daphne."

Adrienne giggled. "I dunno if I can keep quiet. It feels so good." And then she bit her lip, and Sophia knew that she had to fuck the shit out of this girl.

Sitting up, Sophia took Adrienne by the hair and guided her down into a prone position. Adrienne growled, obviously intrigued by the more physical side of Sophia. So the girl wanted to play a little rough. Well, that suited Sophia fine.

Kneeling behind her new lover, Sophia pushed Adrienne's head into her fluffy pillows. She wouldn't be making much noise this way, and it left her lovely ass and juicy slit right up in the air. Sophia took one long, slow lick of Adrienne's nectar, and then quickly rose up to jam her dildo right in there. Adrienne's muffled cry was almost as loud as her previous one. Oh well. At least it made a good image, this pale slut bent over, face down and ass in the air, not even caring who was giving it to her as long as she got fucked.

Sophia thrust into Adrienne, at first slow and deliberate, and then gradually faster and harder. She kept one hand on Adrienne's hair and the other on her hip, both grips bruisingly tight. Adrienne was wiggling and bucking, her body overcome with pleasure and out of control, but Sophia kept on her with a rider's tenacity. She pulled herself up on her haunches and mounted Adrienne, thrusting into her at a new and apparently even more pleasurable angle.

She knew that Adrienne was close. She liked to keep her lovers on the brink like this, watching that pre-orgasmic madness overtake as they desperately hurtled towards release. Sophia drew back, and Adrienne shuddered with longing. Staring at that thin, angular body heaving and lunging was like a drug to Sophia. Shit, she might come herself just from the stimulation of thrusting.

But in the end, it was better to be kind. Sophia buried herself into Adrienne and reached down to flick the blonde's clit, and that was all it took. Adrienne shouted out her release into the pillows, a couple muffled curse words among the incoherent screaming. Sophia held onto her lover until the seismic climax began to subside into mere tremors.

Adrienne finally pushed her face up. She had left a stain of sweat and drool on the pillow to match the growing wet spot on the bed. "Shit," she said, breathless. "I mean... fuck."

"So," Sophia said. "Do I fuck better than my sister?"

"Yes," said Adrienne. "But she makes love better than you do."

Sophia unbuckled her harness and tossed her weapon of choice to the side. "I don't believe in that distinction. When it comes to pleasure, there's no naughty or nice. The most romantic thing you can do is to fulfil all of your partner's dirtiest fantasies."

Adrienne raised an eyebrow. "So if I said I wanted to eat your ass until you screamed, you'd take that as romantic?"

"I'd take that as a good idea."

Adrienne purred and grabbed Sophia's waist. "Then turn over, sweetheart."

Sophia found herself in the same position Adrienne had been a few minutes ago - face down in a soft pillow, haunches raised to greet her lover. It was an extreme intimacy, her vision only a soft fleshy blur, entrusting herself completely to the strange hands roaming around her torso. She could feel Adrienne's weight moving on the bed behind her, and then feel the other woman's soft fingers pulling apart her ass cheeks.

It seemed to take entirely too long for Adrienne's mouth to reach her, to the point that Sophia wondered if something was wrong. But there it was - her cute little nose up against Sophia's buttcheeks, her tongue licking the rosebud like a cautious explorer. Adrienne began to lightly strum Sophia's clit, fingers quickly growing sticky with Sophia's copious and impatient juices. She felt hot, so hot she might burn up, but she didn't want to stop this for the world.

Gradually, Adrienne grew more bold. She slid her tongue, shaped into an arrowhead, into Sophia's ass and found her most naughty and most sensitive parts. Adrienne also slid first one, then two fingers into Sophia's moist cunt, hooking them to rub just the right place. This girl evidently knew how to make another woman beg for mercy. Sophia wasn't at that point yet, but the dual pleasures - two incredibly different sensations playing in symphony from her two greedy orifices - were starting to drive her mad. She found her body shaking, and wondered if she could maintain this posture. But Adrienne just grew more wild and ferocious, rimming her ass with vulgar abandon at the same time her fingers thrust in and out of Sophia's pussy. It was all Sophia could do to hold on.

The first orgasm was nice. It was a welcome release from the pressure, the anticipation that had been building up inside her all night. She could have gone to sleep happy after that, but Adrienne just kept licking and fingering, going even faster and harder if that was possible. Before she knew it, Sophia was coming again, screaming into the pillow as stars danced before her eyes. She was on fire, unable to control herself. And then, just as that was beginning to fade, a third orgasm completely obliterated her senses, reducing her to a throbbing mass of pleasure. How was it possible to feel this good?

Gradually, the world returned, although there were still dots in her eyes and a faint buzzing in her ear. Sophia was flat on her wet bed, too exhausted to even contemplate moving. Adrienne was next to her, comparatively full of energy, sucking Sophia's juices off her fingers.

Sophia tried to say something, but found herself voiceless.

"You taste sweeter than Daphne," Adrienne said. "I wouldn't have expected that from you."

Somehow, this woman, who Sophia had manipulated into her little headfuck, had gained control over the both of them. Sophia drew up the blanket around herself, suddenly shivering.

Adrienne stood up and wiped the juices from her jaw. "Well, I'd better get back to the other room. We wouldn't want her to wake up and find her sister in bed with her dear girlfriend Rose, would we? That would just traumatize the poor girl all over again."

Sophia just mutely nodded as the bewitching Adrienne left the room.

The morning came all too soon. Adrienne was spent in every conceivable way after last night's double-feature. That had been something, though. Two girls in one night. And sisters, nonetheless. Something to talk shit about at the bar.

That thought immediately made Adrienne cringe, for reasons she herself didn't quite understand. This felt like more than another sloppy one-night stand or a crazy tall tale that she didn't herself believe. At first Adrienne hadn't taken the whole "Rose" thing seriously - calling herself by another name was far from the most demeaning thing she'd done for sex, and if it got those two off, there was nothing wrong with it. But in the bedroom, with Daphne's tender touches, she had found herself slipping into the persona. For a moment, she actually thought she was Rose. Hazy memories, of childhood sleepovers and furtive teenage liaisons, appeared in her head, psychological fabulations or perhaps ghostly remnants. Somehow, Adrienne felt like she had been knitted into a web with Sophia and Daphne, and her relationship with them was much deeper than one that had begun twelve hours ago.

Daphne stirred, stretching out her arms. When she was asleep, having discarded all the masculine armour and prickly defensiveness, she was actually really cute. Daphne's eyes opened. "Hey, sweetie," she said, her voice thick and sleepy.

"Hey yourself," said Adrienne. "You want to get up? It's almost noon."

"Five more minutes," Daphne said.

"Okay." Rose - no, Adrienne kissed Daphne on the forehead. "I'll go get breakfast."

Adrienne pulled on her wrinkled clothes from yesterday, as if there was anyone here she should hide her nudity from. She went out into the kitchen to find that Sophia, dressed in the same bathrobe as last night, was ahead of her, standing over a pan of scrambled eggs with an unreadable expression.

"Hey hot stuff," Adrienne said, adding in a joking finger gun.

Sophia looked a little disturbed, and Adrienne worried that she had taken the finger gun unironically. "You don't have to stay around here. Daphne isn't going to be upset when you leave. She understands what's going on."