The Next Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To tell the truth, if Adrienne had wanted to sneak out, she could have done so when her overzealous cell phone alarm went off at 8 AM. Maybe it was just the numbing comfort of Daphne's bed, but she had no desire to leave - and nothing to go home to, really. "Why don't we hang out today? We can watch a movie, go out to the mall, maybe get some ice cream - it'll be fun. I'll even help you with chores."

Sophia cast a skeptical eye at Adrienne. "You sure you want to get involved with us?"

"I know that Daphne needs her Rose," said Adrienne. "And I know that Sophia needs a good fucking on the reg from her good friend Adrienne. And I know that in this town, I need a family, or something like that."

Adrienne stepped forward and gave Sophia a short but lewd kiss, running her tongue along the inside of Sophia's cheek. She separated from the other woman with a naughty smile. Sophia looked totally disarmed. "Is... is that how you treat your family?"

"I guess I must be some kind of deviant."

Daphne came in, and Adrienne greeted her with a peck on the cheeks. The three sat down to a friendly meal. In her mind, Adrienne was mulling over whether she could really be two different women to two different lovers. But it was better than being nobody to no one. And if it lead to more nights like the last one... well, why not be the next Rose?