The Next Stage of Development Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lambo69
lambo69
412 Followers

"Bruce, you just finished having sex with your wife in the women's bathroom and it was the best sex you ever had. You love your wife and you will tell her every day. You will work hard, but you will also make time for her every week to do something special. When you find out she is pregnant, it will be the best news in your life, and you will be happy together. You will never want to leave her."

He nodded and stared into space as I stood up and rejoined my ladies.

"Oh...do you have a pen?"

He reached inside his sports coat and handed me a pen. I grabbed a cocktail napkin and told him, "I know you made more than $5 million last year. Right now, you have about $15 million sitting in an account not doing anything. I want you to transfer one million dollars to this account as soon as you finish breakfast with Eliza. After you do, you will never think about it again and you will never miss the money."

He nodded again as he took the napkin.

The girls smiled at me as I sat down and ate my lunch. I noticed Eliza return and blush as they looked at each other not believing the sex they just had. They smiled at each other, kissed as they whispered to each other, and held hands.

Danya leaned over to me and whispered, "I guess you are having some fun today huh?"

I just smiled and told her, "At least I do what I can to help them."

After lunch, we left and decided to do some shopping. We hit a couple of high-end stores in the Forum and the girls were having a ball. They were trying on clothes and the clerks were waiting on them hand and foot. The first couple of stores I managed to talk to the managers and I suggested these girls were famous super-models and the store would be lucky for them to wear their clothes. The managers were happy to provide us with anything the girls wanted...at no charge.

A few hours later, I got a text message from my banker indicating a large wire transfer had just gone through and my balance was $1,000,615.

"Very nice." I said to myself. "Thank you Bruce."

I looked up and noticed a man in the distance. He stood out for some reason and wore all black. He had a black hat on hiding most of his face so I couldn't really see what he looked like. What was odd was he seemed to stare at me. We were in the middle of the Forum so there were too many people to really connect clearly with him, but when I tried, I couldn't even see him. It was as if he wasn't even there which was odd. I looked away for a second as Danya and Sarah walked up to me and when I looked back, he was gone. He was nowhere to be seen.

We left the shops and made our way up and down the strip to do some more shopping. The girls also decided they wanted to get pampered a little so we found a local spa for them to get a few treatments. I noticed some of the staff and I decided to get a massage as the girls got a manicure and pedicure. In my room, I undressed and laid on the table wearing my towel. I wanted two masseuses so I made sure to arrange for them to have time for me. They walked in and they were ready. I could immediately hear their thoughts.

"Oh yeah...this will be a nice one. Much better than that last fat guy I just had." The first masseuse thought.

"Oh thank God he isn't all hairy. He does have a nice ass" The second thought.

I connected with them and learned the first one was Sandy and the second's name was Julia. They were both gorgeous. Sandy was a little shorter at about 5'2" and was just a little thing. She had light brown hair, blue eyes, and larger than average boobs for someone her size. I knew they were fake. I learned she works part time as a dancer at some of the casinos in the area and was no stranger to stripping. She didn't have a boyfriend but did date regularly and had sex with a few different guys each week. Sandy was on the pill, but I found a way to connect even deeper into her body and mind and I found a way to actually make her ovulate right there in spite of her birth control.

The second was Julia and she was a student at UNLV. She was studying English and wanted to be a high school English teacher when she was done. She took a few courses a few years ago to learn massage not thinking it would become a job but it helps her make some cash as she goes to school. She had deep dark black hair that was extra long and draped down to her ass. She had dark brown eyes and she was also well tanned. She was taller than Sandy and Julia had some gorgeous hips that bounced from side to side as she walked. Julia did have a boyfriend she met a year ago at school. They weren't too serious but had sex a few times and really liked each other. She always used condoms and wasn't on any kind of birth control.

I just laid on the table and didn't move or even look as they walked in, but immediately took control. I made them both become very aroused. Their pussies immediately became very moist. They both froze and took a soft gasp as their feelings felt overwhelmed. Julia wanted to touch herself, but stopped herself from doing something inappropriate. They took a position on each side of me and setup some lotion and other things they need to do a massage.

"Hello Sir..." Sandy said, "I have you down here for a 60-minute full-body massage. Is that right?"

"That's right." I said without lifting my head from the table.

They both took some lotion into their hands and Sandy started massaging my upper body while Julia started with my legs. They clearly had some talent and it felt great. I started making them feel very warm and I made them feel comfortable to take their shirts off to feel cooler. After a few minutes, Sandy stopped massaging me and started removing her shirt. That prompted Julia to do the same.

I then commanded them to remove all their clothes. Sandy stopped first and crouched down to unlace her shoes. She kicked them off to the side and then reached behind to unclasp her bra. Her large breasts settled after being freed. She looked down and unfastened her tight white shorts and peeled them down along with her panties.

Julia followed and kicked off her shoes without unlacing them. She picked them up and neatly placed them in the corner before sliding her shorts down her tanned legs. She then unfastened her black bra from the front and unwrapped her beautiful hips from her panties before placing everything in a neat pile.

The girls returned to me naked and resumed their massage. My cock grew underneath me on the table and I lifted my hips to give it more room. The girls removed my towel and I laid there naked in front of them as they started to massage my full body. I then turned over and my cock sprang to attention, which they started to move towards.

Julia worked up my legs and was the first to start sucking on my cock as it stood at attention. Sarah continued to slowly rub my body as she slipped a hand between her legs to rub her clit. She moved her head down towards my cock and competed against Sandy for a chance to suck on it.

Sandy pulled away for a second to breathe and Julia took the opportunity to gobble down my shaft. Sandy continued to play with my tight balls as she kissed my skin. Julia was much better than I had expected and I was getting ready to fuck them. Precum flowed and I could feel Julia sucking harder to taste more of it.

Julia pulled away and I got up from the table. I couldn't wait any more and I wanted to fuck. Sandy stood in front of me and posed as an innocent virgin waiting for me to take her. I didn't fall for her ploy, but I did pull her towards me and wrapped my arms around her as I kissed her. She jumped up into my arms and wrapped her legs around my waist as my cock slid in between her legs. The shaft nestled between her labia and she gyrated her hips to feel it slide back and forth.

Julia climbed up onto the table behind me and started kissing my neck as she put her arms around my chest. The girls then started taking turns kissing me and then kissing each other. Sandy had some experience with other girls but Julia had never tried anything like that before. I was a little surprised because Julia was such an innocent girl and I knew she hadn't done anything too adventurous. Even sex with her boyfriend was pretty plain but she became more exotic as she let go of her inhibitions.

Sandy looked at me and said with a gasp, "I can't take it anymore. Fuck me with your huge cock. I want to feel you inside me."

She lifted up slightly and reached down between us to guide my cock up and into her warm love hole. It didn't take any effort to slide inside and she quickly found pleasure as her body took me in. I held her by the back of her knees as she held onto my neck and bounced her hips up and down on my shaft. She was obviously enjoying it and I commanded her to start having a series of very small orgasms. I felt her pussy start to tighten around my shaft with each one and she started to bounce harder onto me driving me deeper inside. Her orgasms built harder and harder and I could feel her start to squirt all over the floor.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD...YES!" She cried. I was concerned someone may hear us and come in so I connected with everyone in the building and made them ignore anything they heard from the room.

"OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK FUCK FUCK!" Sandy yelled as she came again and again.

I started to feel my orgasm coming as well and I grabbed her ass and with one final plunge deep inside I filled her with my hot stick cum. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she went silent as her final orgasm overwhelmed her. Her body tightened and she reacted with each pulse of my ejaculation in her.

She finally calmed slightly and I released my grip on her ass and she collapsed completely to the floor and just lied there with an expression of deep satisfaction.

My stiff cock shined with Sandy's juices and small globs of my cum. Julia didn't waste any time before kneeling down in front of me and started to clean it all off. She slurped and licked until it was ready her.

"Will you...please...fuck me?" She innocently asked as she looked up with her beautiful brown eyes.

I didn't say a word and simply took her hand and raised her to her feet. I turned her around and pushed her backwards onto the table. She laid on the edge and lifted her legs up to rest them on my shoulders. My cock was ready for another round and was perfectly aimed at her soaked pussy. I took my cock in my hand and slowly guided it around Julia's labia teasing her clit slightly. She shivered but I knew it wasn't from the cold and from the exhilaration of the moment we were having. Her mind was consumed with the primal desire to have sex with me. She also felt a strong deep subconscious desire to get pregnant. I was going to help her with that.

I knew she hadn't had a cock of my size but I couldn't hold back any longer and I rammed my shaft inside of her neophyte vagina. She gasped and she reached down to try to hold me back but I started to relentlessly fuck her. Like with Sandy, I commanded Julia to start having a rapid series of very small orgasms. I could tell she had never experienced anything like this and even her best masturbation sessions didn't compare.

She clamped her eyes shut and her expression could have been confused with pain but I knew that she was seeing nothing but fireworks in her mind. She was blissfully happy and didn't want me to stop. I felt her desire me to fuck her harder and deeper which I was happy to fulfill.

Our bodies slurped and smacked as we fucked on the table and my balls slapped her ass. Her orgasms built stronger and more intense and soon surpassed anything she had experienced before. She couldn't contain herself any longer.

"OH GOD...OH GOD...YESSS...AHHHH... AHHHH... AHHHH..." she howled with each thrust.

I was ready and after just a few more rams of my rock-hard piston, I held her tightly and completely entered her as I filled her with a huge load of my hot thick cum. She undulated on the table as my sperm filled her fertile womb and as her final orgasms washed over her.

We calmed and I pulled out of Julia and left her there on the table to enjoy her bliss. Sandy was still on the floor and she looked unconscious as she felt as she had never felt before. I cleaned myself, collected my clothes, and left them to be.

I found the girls and they still had an hour to go so I told them I was going to head out for a while and I would meet them back in the room when they were done. They were fine and they just returned to their chatting as they were.

I walked out of the Spa and made my way to the Casino. My new found abilities made gambling much more fun. I was never much of a gambler before, but being able to read minds makes things like poker almost too easy. I changed in about $10,000 and took a seat at a poker table. I got some drinks and before long, I was on a winning streak. There is nothing like a big stack of chips to make the girls flock towards me and in less than an hour, I had a four hot girls parked next to me.

They were all call girls and they were smoking hot. Two were blondes, one had black hair, and one was a red head. The first blonde was Heather who was born and raised in Las Vegas. She started as a model, did some porn, then stripping, and made her way into being a call girl. She wore a tiny red mini skirt that barely hid anything and let her ass hang out from behind.

The second blonde was Charlotte. She was a model, but fell into being a call girl from a friend she knew and then moved to Vegas to earn more money. She had huge boobs and wore a shirt that let you see all the way down the middle of her chest.

The black haired girl was Jessica. She was Asian and had a gorgeous figure and wore a tight black dress hugging every curve. She was a native to Las Vegas and fell on hard times which turned her into her current job. The final girl, the red head, was Jasmine. She had some issues growing up and ran away. She found herself working the streets and then met up with someone who cleaned her up and got her into what she was doing. She was never proud but found her current work cleaner than the streets.

All four girls were after my money. Heather just wanted to be paid for sex. Charlotte was making plans for robbing me later working with a guy waiting in the parking lot. Jessica was after being paid for sex but was going to try to steal some chips or anything she could in the room. Jasmine was just after getting paid for sex but was willing to do anything a guy would pay for.

I continued my winning streak. I wasn't dumb. I did lose a few hands to make it less obvious. I could always tell what the other players had. Even with that knowledge you still just play what you have and the only advantage is that you know when to raise, when to fold, and when to bluff. Most of the time I had enough to win but several hands came where someone else had a much better hand.

A couple hours later I cashed out about $25,000 and took the girls on my arms as we walked around the casino. I made each of them feel as aroused as possible and they all competed to be next to me and to sit on my lap as I went from table to table. When Heather was on my lap, she was so wet she left marks on my legs. She fondled my cock through my pants as we played. After only an hour, they all wanted to fuck me for free. All four girls were on birth control and also insisted on condoms. They were all clean and didn't have any diseases but they were careful and knew what to do. I took control of their bodies and right there at the table, each of them started ovulating. In a way, this amplified their arousal and their eagerness to fuck.

We got up from the Casino and we walked towards the hotel. I didn't have a room but that didn't stop us. I made the guard allow us to walk passed and we got into the elevator where they all started to fondle and grope me. I picked a random floor and we made our way up.

The girls were all over me and they unzipped me and pulled my cock out before the elevator came to a stop. The doors opened and we started walking down a hallway as the girls started stripping their clothes. We came across a maid cleaning a room and I commanded her to allow us in and to close the door before joining us. The maid's name was Kate and she was immediately into us. She was also a Las Vegas native and went to UNLV to get a degree in psychology. I found she even knew Julia who I just finished fucking back at the Spa. She wasn't a virgin but didn't have a boyfriend. I commanded her to join us in the room and start removing her clothes.

The girls were all naked and they quickly pulled my clothes off me. All five girls were completely aroused and the room filled with our smell as we started rolling on the bed. I lost track of whose body was whose but it didn't matter. We kissed, licked, groped, and fucked for more than two hours.

I would put one girl on her back and fuck her as another girl knelt over her kiss me and to be licked out by the girl I was fucking. The drapes were completely open but none of us cared. I even took one of them and held her against the glass as I fucked her brains out.

Another girl knelt on the bed as I fucked her from behind as she ate out another girl laying on the bed. I was able to control each of them completely and I could feel my power and control growing. Normally as there were more people I couldn't control each of them as well but that wasn't a problem here. Each were totally under my spell and each of them continuously had dozens of orgasms.

The room was a shambles. The bed was torn apart and there was a hefty dose of bodily fluids sprayed everywhere. After I cleaned up in the bathroom, I got dressed and looked at the room. It was a mess and covered in unconscious women who were also a mess. Their hair and makeup was a mess, and they were a far sight to what they looked like in the casino. I knew Heather had two loads of my cum inside her. Charlotte had four loads in her cunt and another one in her stomach. She just couldn't get enough. Jessica had three in her pussy. Jasmine had the record with five in her pussy and the maid also got in on the action really well and she got three good loads.

I turned and walked out of the room and closed the door behind me. I saw down the hall way a trail of women's clothes. I figured they will come looking for those soon. I fixed my jacket and jabbed the button in the elevator to go down. Just before the door closed a hand jutted in and stopped the door startling me. I have a constant sense of awareness of the people around me and they can't really surprise me with where they are. A man dressed all in black wearing a hat entered the elevator and turned away from me. I immediately recognized he was the same man I saw in the Forum shops a few hours ago. I wondered if he was following me.

I ignored him and tried to connect with him to see who he was and there was nothing. If I didn't see him with my own eyes, I wouldn't think he was there. He then quickly hit the emergency button on the elevator and before I could react, he turned towards me.

"Hello Alexander." The stranger said with a deep voice.

I was completely shocked. What the hell was going on? He caught me completely off guard. I was so used to being in control but here was a man who I not only had no control over, but he seemed to have the upper hand on me.

"What the fuck...? Who are you?"

"Calm down...it's okay...I am here to help you. I have been following you for a while now. I know exactly who and what you are. I know about the Torbinas, what they did to you, and why they did it."

He stood up straight and removed his hat showing me that he was a black man about my age. He was completely hairless, and had a similar physique to me, but he was bigger with more muscle size. Not only did this guy seem to know what happened to me, it looked like it happened to him as well.

lambo69
lambo69
412 Followers