The Next Stage of Development Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lambo69
lambo69
414 Followers

My mom was the only other person home but she was out back working in her garden, which also meant she was in her own world. I invited Danya into the living room and we sat down and started talking about small stuff like the weather, school, social things, and then finally moved on. Her mind was scattered and she had trouble focusing on one thing. Her thoughts raced around from her fiancée to memories of our past together. I could hear what she thought but I could also see the images in her mind.

Suddenly, another sharp headache shot through my head and down my spine. I held my head and went to take some Tylenol. Before I could even get the bottle open, it passed and everything returned to normal again.

"Alexander are you okay?" she asked.

"Yes...just another headache. They only last a couple of seconds."

"Okay...if you say it is okay now."

We sat down and that was when I heard a real cue. "Oh my God I think that is his dick...he is huge!"

Her thought made me self-conscious of the fact my dick was growing hard just looking at her body and starting to press against the fabric of my cotton shorts. She moved towards me slightly on the couch and touched my leg.

She said, "Alexander, I'm so confused. I have feelings for you...but I'm engaged."

She thought, "And I really need a good fucking right now. I wish you would just take me and fuck me over this couch."

I didn't say a word and simply pushed towards her and kissed her while caressing her thigh. My hand moved up quickly and found a wet pussy and no panties.

"Oh God YES!" she thought.

My mom was in the backyard and I could sense what she was doing and where she was. She was nowhere near coming in so I took advantage of the opportunity of being alone. My sex drive shifted into overdrive and I really felt the need to fuck.

I pushed Danya on her back and lifted her dress diving down onto her wet cunt. She gasped as my tongue penetrated her and she arched her back and pulled my head into her.

"Oh...that...yes...more!" she said.

I pulled back and then stripped my shirt as I kissed my way up her body. She pulled her dress off over her head to reveal her naked body underneath me.

"Oh fuck me with that big cock of yours" she thought.

"I don't have any condoms" I told her.

"I have one in my purse" she said.

I handed her purse to her and she rooted around plucking a condom from the depths. She immediately tore it open with her teeth flicking the wrapper on the floor and motioned for me to come closer to her. She held the condom softly with her lips as she took a hold of my waistband and pulled my shorts to the floor. My cock sprang out and almost hit her in the face. The tip was literally dripping with pre-cum. I had never produced that much before and my cock glistened demonstrating my eagerness to fuck.

She paused staring at it and then took the condom away from her lips with her left hand as her right hand took hold of my cock. She held it softly and slipped the tip inside her mouth. She has never given me a blow job before or even sucked on my cock. She took her time licking my pre-cum and making quiet groans as she took as much as she could.

She pulled away after finishing my pre-cum and placed the condom over my cock slowly fully unrolling it down the shaft as far as it would go. She relaxed back onto the couch and spread her legs in front of me. I crouched to aim the tip at her moist entrance and slowly pressed my way inside of her.

She closed her eyes and thought, "OH GOD YES! That feels amazing like a real man."

With my size, I took it slow not to hurt her. Each thrust got her just a little more of my cock. Her pussy was so wet there wasn't any trouble in slipping inside. I got about eight inches in when I felt that was all she could take and then my instinct just took over and I started to pound her harder and harder.

I thought to myself, "I hate this fucking condom on me. I want to feel her with my bare cock and fill her with my cum."

"Oh GOD YES!" She screamed. Then she thought to herself, "I want him to cum inside me. I want to feel his warm sperm!"

It all caught me off guard. She never wanted me to cum in her before. She was always so concerned with getting pregnant. At least she never said anything. Or...did I "make" her think that?

"Hold on a sec..." she whispered softly.

I stopped half way inside of her and felt her reach down between us to wiggle the condom back off my cock. We didn't say a word but she looked at me with a deep look of wanton abandon and disregard for any consequences. Her face was flushed red and her chest heaved with each deep breath she took. She looked in heat and desperately wanted to fuck.

I took her cue and pulled back just enough for her to get the condom off tossing it onto the floor before I plunged back inside bareback. The feeling of her bare wet sex was incredible and I almost came instantly.

"OH GOD YES!" She yelled. "His cock feels so fucking amazing!" She thought. "I want to feel his warm cum oozing inside my pussy."

We continued our loud thrusting when her body started to convulse under me. Her eyes were shut tight and she gripped the couch as her pussy clamped down on my cock. Her body shook, rolled, and pulsed with her orgasm. I couldn't take any more. I grabbed her hips to pull her towards me and with a final deep plunge, I came inside of her and pumped my hot seed deep inside her womb.

"OHH GOD YES!" I moaned.

Her eyes opened wide with a mixture of shock and arousal as I filled her up. My orgasm lasted more than a full minute and I could feel so much cum pump into her. After I finally finished cumming, I slowly pulled out of her pussy now swollen and red.

"Oh my God Alexander! That was amazing!" She said.

I stood up and she sat up on the couch consuming my cock to clean me up licking every drop of cum off me. She was acting very different. She always insisted on condoms before and she never gave me any head. She didn't like cum but now she couldn't get enough of it.

Her licking and sucking not only kept me hard but got me aroused again. I was amazed, but I felt ready to fuck her for a second time as my dick grew back to its fully erect size in her mouth. I pulled her to her feet and turned her around bending her over. I felt driven. I just wanted to fuck and there was nothing else to think about.

Bent over, I rubbed my fingers into her pussy to make sure she was wet, which I found her pussy soaked. I guided my cock back inside of her where I could feel my first load still inside. It squished around as I thrust into her.

"OH my GOD, he is fucking me again. This is so hot...I" she thought.

"I wish she would come again...that is so hot" I thought to myself.

"I'M CUMMMMMING...again...Oh GOD YES!" She moaned as her hips started to shake and flex in my hands. Her legs went limp and I held her up as I continued to pump and grind into her from behind slapping my balls against her clit. Her pussy compressed around my dick and held it tightly with each wave of her orgasm.

I felt my orgasm well up inside and in seconds, I pulled her hips back and drove my dick all the way balls deep inside of her as I shot a second, full load inside of her.

Her body went limp and she thought, "OH YES...your cum...deep...I want...more cum!"

I finished pumping more semen in her. Not only did I just come a second time within minutes of my first orgasm but my load was no smaller than the first. I slowly let her down on the couch as I pulled out of her. Her pussy looked red and raw but my cum stayed inside refusing to leave her damp insides.

I stood up straight and commanded, "Clean me off". She immediately bounced up and gobbled my dick again sucking off every drop of our cum. After she finished, she stood up and took a look down at her swollen pussy lips.

"I'm surprised none is coming out. I felt you cum in me, but none is coming out" she said as she wiped her hand over her pussy. "Oh well."

Her lack of concern was surprising. "Are you on any birth control?" I asked.

"Nope. But don't you worry about it." She said as she kissed me.

She placed a hand on her tight stomach and thought with a surprising calmness, "God I can feel his warm cum inside me. It feels so wonderful."

I turned and put my hand on her hand and asked, "Do you like my cum in there?"

"OH yes! It is wonderful! I'm surprised we never did that before. Do you want to fuck me again?"

Her comment made my cock jump. Danya seemed to become more sexual and submissive the more she was around me. I wondered if I was somehow changing her. Affecting her with my new abilities.

"Danya...we will have sex a little later. For now, I want you to go and tell your finance you are breaking off the engagement and return his ring."

"Okay." She said with a smile and a kiss. She put on her dress, grabbed her purse, and walked out the front door.

I was starting to wonder what "powers" I had. I knew I could read minds but I wasn't sure if I was also controlling them as well. I needed to put things to the test. Sliding my shorts back on, I walked into the backyard to find my Mom. I figured that she would be as good of a subject as anyone would. I found her working on some flowers in the back flower garden.

"Hi Mom"

"Oh Hi sweetie. Did I hear the doorbell earlier?"

"Yeah...it was Danya to catch up a little."

"Oh that is good. I'm sorry to hear she was engaged. That must feel terrible."

"Oh I don't know if that will last. Hey Mom...can I ask you a favor?"

"Sure..."

I had to think of something she wouldn't let me do but that wouldn't be too weird in case it didn't work. She was usually pretty tight with money and I knew she would be reluctant to let me go somewhere so I started with that.

"I want to borrow your credit card and your car to go to the mall for some new clothes? Nothing I have fits very well."

"Sure honey...my card and keys are in my purse. Get anything you want."

Her mind was rather blank and she seemed to act as if everything were normal. She wasn't concerned about how much I might spend or when I would be back which was definitely out of the ordinary. I had to push it a little.

"Oh...do you mind if Danya comes over later for sex?"

"No problem dear...That sounds nice."

Holy Shit! That was it! That was my proof. It was more than reading minds now and I was actually controlling people's thoughts and actions now. I wasn't going to waste this and I needed to do more tests. The mall should be a great spot to do that. I took my mom's keys and her credit card, put on some clothes, and headed out.

Once at the mall with so many people, I found it hard to focus out the voices. Once I got my mind focused, I found my first subject. In a store, I found a really hot sales clerk walking around helping customers. She had long black hair down to her waist and some really big boobs. She was wearing a white button blouse and a yellow skirt down to her knees. She was really nice and she walked up to me to see if she could help.

"Hello...is there anything I can help you find?" She said in her happy perky voice.

"I don't know. I'm looking for some new clothes. Can you tell me what I would look good in?"

She paused for a minute and stared at me and then resumed her normal routine and said, "Well we have some great jeans over here and we have a special on some nice summery shirts here".

I decided to give it a real test. "Oh...that looks nice. Tell me, what color panties are you wearing?"

She took a look of surprise for just a second before her face calmed and answered in a simple, "Pink".

"I want you to go into the back, take off your panties, and then give them to me".

She turned without hesitation and walked into the back returning just a few seconds later with yellow fabric in her hand.

"Good...now, tell me...have you ever had sex before."

She nodded affirmative without a word.

"I want to have sex with you. Do you want to have sex with me?"

"Yes I do."

"Are you wet?"

"Yes...my panties were wet when I took them off."

"I want you to pick out some clothes for me and lead me to the changing rooms. After a minute, I want you to come into my changing room and we are going to have sex."

"Okay" and she turned and got some clothes and walked me back to a changing room. Once inside, I slipped off my clothes and a minute later, I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and she walked in without a word. She looked down at my erect cock and smiled.

"Take off your clothes".

She unbuttoned her blouse revealing her large breasts covered in a small pink bra, which she quickly removed. She then reached behind her and unzipped her skirt letting it fall to the floor revealing her dripping wet pussy.

"Suck my cock"

She dropped to her knees and started to suck the tip of my cock working her way down deep throating as much as she could manage.

I wanted to test my powers further. Without saying a word, I gave her a command in my mind, "Get up, turn around, and bend over so I can fuck you from behind."

Surprisingly, she immediately complied. I didn't even have to say anything to her. I just had to focus my thoughts and tell her in my mind. Once she bent over, her pussy was glistening wet and I immediately plunged my full length inside of her without regard for how big it was. She let out a small yelp but soon quieted down considering where she was. I took a hold of her hips and started slowly thrusting in and out of her cunt.

I thought to myself, "I want you to cum now". Instantly, I heard her let out a soft moan and her pussy started to squirt around my dick and run down our legs. She grabbed the seat in the room to steady herself as her orgasm washed through her body and soaked the carpet with her cum.

"I'm going to cum inside of you. What do you think of that?" I thought to her.

She thought, "Oh yes. Please cum inside of me. I want...your...cum..."

I gripped her ass cheeks and hips holding her as I forcefully thrust inside and pumped her full of my cum. I felt each pulse of my dick as I filled her womb with my seed. I felt good. I felt like I was doing what I really should be doing. I loved fucking. After several minutes, I calmed and my dick slithered out of her soaking wet cunt covered with a few drops of my cum. I did see a little cum ooze out but far less than I put inside her.

I stuck a finger in her pussy and I could feel a warm glob of cum inside. It felt warmer than usual and very thick and sticky. Almost like a paste. I pulled my finger out with a small amount hanging on the tip.

"Clean my cock."

She whipped around and sucked my full length down her throat. She licked my cock and my balls like candy until I was clean. I finished with sticking my finger in her mouth and she hungrily sucked off the last drop.

"Good job. Now...you are going to go back to work and everything is back to normal."

She nodded and then started to get dressed. Just before she left, I told her "Leave me your panties. From now on, you will prefer to wear no underwear."

She lifted the sides of her skirt and slid her panties down her legs before picking them up and handing them to me.

"I will come back tomorrow to have sex again. Wear a skirt. Your pussy will be wet all day."

She nodded with a blank expression and then left the dressing room. I put on my clothes and winked at her as I left the store. She responded with a smile. This was working perfectly. I could give commands and they didn't lose their identities or their own choices.

I wanted to test more. I walked back out into the mall and made my way down to the food court. As usual, I was starving. I decided that I don't have to have all the fun and I can see what I can get people to do without interacting with them.

I got some food and sat down at a table with about four cheeseburgers and two slices of pizza. The table I found was near a group of three girls who were sitting and talking. A couple of them noticed me walk by but didn't do much more than give me a few looks. I read their minds and soon heard all their thoughts as they talked to each other. For the most part, they were good friends but they were typical girls and a little catty towards each other as they sometimes thought differently than they spoke.

I focused on one of the girls and started to think about how sexy the other girls were. I then focused on a second girl and gave her the same suggestions. I suggested how sexy and how beautiful the other girls were and how exciting it would be to kiss her. I captured the third girl and gave her the same thoughts as well. Soon, their conversation drifted towards sex. Not unusual for them, but they were also all becoming aroused.

I ate my food as I watched and listened to them. The first girl was actually becoming wet as she started to fantasize about the other two. I could see her thoughts and she was thinking about licking the second girl's pussy making her scream. The second girl started to think about wearing a strap on and fucking the first girl as she ate the third girl's pussy. The third girl then thought about fingering both of them at the same time until they came.

All three girls became more and more aroused as they sat there. Their conversation slowly became more overtly focused on sex and more so, they finally started to talk about having sex with each other. The first girl suddenly kissed the second girl on the lips and all three of them soon got up and left. I finished my food smiling as they walked by.

Now I wanted to see if I could actually make a girl cum without interacting with her. I got up from my table and went to a store that was relatively empty. I knew there was another hot clerk who worked at this store so I went in. There she was behind the counter looking bored. She had red curly hair and wore a tank top with tight shorts. She chewed her gum as she read a book.

I made my way nonchalantly through the merchandise pretending to ignore her as she ignored me. Without even looking at her, I focused my mind on hers and I could hear what she was reading. I started to give her suggestions of arousal and I gave her a command for her pussy to become wet, which it did. She felt a surge of desire in her and I focused on her clit. I gave her a command to become more and more aroused, which she did.

She quickly put her book down and gripped the counter as she shut her eyes. I gave her a command to rub her legs together and to feel horny and then I simply said to her in my mind, "I want you to have an orgasm now."

Her eyes shut tightly as her legs clenched together. She doubled over wrapping her arms around her midsection as she started to convulse, shake, and shudder with an orgasm waving through her body. She soon fell to the floor letting out a moan. Nobody else was in the store or else they might have thought she was sick. She wasn't. She was enjoying it very much.

I managed to get a view of her behind the counter and she laid on the floor in the fetal position shuddering. The crotch of her shorts was soaked from her convulsing pussy. I gave her one final command before leaving, "I want you to continue having an orgasm each hour for the rest of the day. Each will be stronger than the last." I heard nothing but moans as I walked out of the store.

All this excitement got me rather excited too. I pictured the girls all fucking each other and the red head cumming over and over again for the rest of the day. My cock was hard I ached to fuck someone. In the parking lot, a girl was sitting in her car using her phone. She was blonde and wearing a green tube top and short pink shorts.

I walked up to the car and without saying a word, I just stared at her. In my mind, I commanded, "You want to have sex with me in the back seat of your car."

lambo69
lambo69
414 Followers