The Next Summer Pt. 02

Story Info
How Did Mrs. Brown Become a Raging Cougar w/Huge Tits?
3.2k words
4.34
80.6k
36

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers

"Big Tits, Big Dicks and Fantasy Fucking"

( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o )

Her head was rising and falling six inches at a time in steady rhythm. She was moaning in excitement, both hands stroking the nine inches of the massively thick dick that she was not taking orally.

"Mmmph," she gasped as she drew back momentarily. "So thick! So fucking thick! I just adore this monster cock of yours!" Having let her partner know how she felt she pushed her mouth and lips down his shaft, taking more than ten inches before returning to her usual six inch journey.

"Yeah! And I really enjoy the way you worship my big dick! Have you ever had one bigger?" He knew the answer. She had told him time and again that his was, by far, the largest cock she had ever had. That his was the biggest dick she had ever heard of! All his lovers had told him the same thing. His fifteen plus inch, ankle thick horse cock was longer, thicker and harder than anyone else's! And his balls could produce more cum than any three other men!

His hand caressed her cheek, encouraging her to swallow more and more of his dick. She did her best but she couldn't quite take it all. Almost no one could! Still he loved that she was so willing to try again and again.

"Guck, guck, gahhh!" Once again she pulled herself off him. While she regained her breath she stroked and pulled with both hands. She pursed her lips, recently injected with silicone and thus made even more plush than usual, and placed a gentle, adoring kiss on the spot were his dick head met his freakishly huge shaft. Dropping down in front of him she lapped up the residual mix of pre-cum and saliva that had pooled at the base of his dick. She made sure to lick both his balls, a chore that took a full two minutes. Then she rose slowly upward, licking, kissing and sucking up all the juices that coated his cock. She loved cleaning up after herself. She loved sucking the gigantic teen age dick that she was devoting her afternoon to pleasuring.

He had met her at the local supermarket parking lot. He would hang out there when he was not in some lucky girls bedroom. He was always on the lookout for new talent. He had certain preferences in his quarry. Not many women met his desires. Not that he would deny any half way cutie that seemed interested. As often as not they would back off when they found out how well equipped he was.She didn't mind the competition. She knew she had more of what he loved than almost any woman. Particularly now that she had come back from South America and her latest trip to her surgeon! She hadn't seen George in a while since she was out of town.

"I haven't seen you in a while, Mrs. Brown," had been his greeting while she was leaning over the trunk loading groceries. "You look guh, guh, you look good!" he finished. His stutter had been caused by her standing up and turning to face him. Mrs. B had been top heavy since she had had two breast augmentations! But she had been out of town for a couple of months. Now she was freakishly top heavy! Her third augmentation had inflated her to massive extremes. Her boobs pushed out in front of her - more than a foot and, while those gigantic mounds were pulled together into a tight cleavage by her slightly too small spaghetti strap top, they flared well beyond her shoulders. The thin white fabric clung to the lower rounded slopes that framed her navel without quite reaching her torso. Several inches of creamy, lightly tanned under boob were exposed. Below that, just visible above her short shorts, her taut, well muscled abdomen was wasp waisted before flaring out into womanly hips that promised worlds of pleasure as she shifted her weight from one foot to the other.

Shifting her weight caused her massive melons to shift majestically from side to side. Mrs. Brown made sure to arch her back toward her teen age admirer, forcing her fantastically sized fun bags to project even further toward him.

"Why, George, how nice to see you! Help me load the rest of this crap and I'll let you help me with my bags, if you want to." The not so subtle way she both pressed her tits together with her biceps and at the same time drew a deep breath made clear what she was offering.

Giving him the keys, Mrs. B slid next to George and fondled his erection all the way to her apartment building. He felt her solid tit as she mashed it against him on the short drive. He was erect and hard as steel while they carried the bags into her place.

Now they were sitting on her sofa. Sodas were warming on the coffee table while the amorous couple groped and fondled each other. After a few minutes making out she pulled herself away from him, slid to the floor between his knees and began to suck off her young partner.

It had been George who had been the cause of Mrs. Brown's rebirth as a sexual dynamo. From unnoticeable next door neighbor to MILF of the building! Hell, she was probably MILF of Seattle by now!

As she worked, Mrs. Brown remembered the first time she had seen George. And all the events that that meeting had inspired.

Working as a volunteer librarian she had stumbled across George lurking in the stacks peering at attractive patrons in the next aisle. To her horror she saw that he was fondling himself! As she crept closer, intending to scare him, she saw that, far from fondling himself, he was full-on jacking off! Using both hands he was beating off the biggest dick in the world!

The unexpected sight of that insanely large cock sent a blast of lust thru Mrs. Brown. Her vision dimmed. All she could see were his hands working their way up and down an enormous, rock hard dick. Her deceased husband, the only man with whom she had had relations, had been under-endowed. Sex with him had been humdrum at best. Infrequent and unsatisfying.

Watching from only a few feet away Mrs. Brown stared as George worked his massive shaft with both hands. Even with both hands he was grasping less than half of his amazing shaft. Her heart beat was accelerating. Her palms became sweaty and her mouth dry.

Using long slow strokes he was building up to an epic eruption when Mrs. Brown stepped in front of him. Far from trying to scare him as she had intended, Mrs. Brown knelt in front of the young High School Senior to offer oral obeisance to his gigantic hard on. Using both of her hands, her lips and mouth, she stroked, sucked, licked and kissed as she worked reverently. She had never done such a thing with her husband. She had never even considered it. Oral sex had been something that she knew was only done by sluts. Not by good wifes who loved their husbands. But this COCK? This amazingly thick, massively long and gigantic cock had reset all of her ideas of how to treat a man. Wet moans of excitement escaped from her suctioning lips as she gazed up at George in worship. So hot! So large! So exciting! So SEXY!

As he blew the largest load of cum she had ever experienced down her eagerly swallowing throat she had a small orgasm of her own. She hadn't know that she could experience orgasm just from servicing a cock that was at least three times the size of her deceased husband.

With out letting him slip from her lips she redoubled her efforts to get him to empty his balls.

Later, having drawn two more incredible load from his massive sperm sack, she had taken him to her place where she had worked with him for the rest of the day trying to stuff herself with as much of his freakishly overly large dick as possible. She had struggled all afternoon to try to take in as much of his erection as she could possibly manage.

In that one frenzied day's activities she had achieved more orgasms than she could count. And she had loved every moment of it! Every time he had spurted his seed she had craved more. Every time the couple explored a new position she had been imaging other poses. Every time they had managed to get a little more of his gigantic penis into her gushing, spasming, orgasming pussy she had wanted to feel him even deeper!

And she had never looked back.

The next day, less than twelve hours after George had departed, Mrs. Brown found herself helping the plumber, Mr. Shagsme, thrust himself into her eager mouth and throat. He had finished fixing the sink while she tried vainly to entice one more erection from his worn-out loins.

The next day it was the super. Then the grocery store's delivery boy.

And over the next months it was George, again and again. After all, he was the inspiration of her metamorphous. And he was hung like a horse!

As a result of the 'exercise' she was getting she lost weight and dropped inches from her waist and hips. She bought some new, enticing, clothes. Clothes that accentuated her B-cup bosom, her rapidly tightening butt and waist. All to ensure that she got what she now realized had been missing from her life. Sex! She needed orgasms to keep her in a good mood. And there were a lot of men that were willing, more than willing, to help her achieve her goal of orgasm after orgasm.

She knew that she was not the most attractive woman. But she started to make the most of what she had. She had her hair done in a more modern look, colored and tinted. She learned to use makeup as well, to highlight her eyes and lips. The result was that she looked years younger. Hooking up with men was easy. She never had to work too hard at it. All she needed to do to find another eager lover was to make it obvious that she was available. A wink here, a flirtatious comment there and she would find a man to take home and drain their balls into her alway eager pussy and cum sucking mouth. She discovered something about herself that she had not known. She adored lipping, tonguing, kissing and sucking on cocks.

Because she loved oral sex. It was a wonderful discovery. Her lovers also loved her love of oral sex!

And Mrs Brown loved other forms of sex. Sex of all kinds.

The fact that she was multi-orgasmic came as a surprise to her but she loved it! She could fuck for hours and often did. With multiple partners. Or one at a time. Didn't matter, she loved them all!

After that next Christmas holiday Mrs. Brown went under the knife and became the proud owner of a set of saline implants that puffed her up from a saggy C-cup to a full, firm G-cup bra. And she started to think of herself as 'Chesty' or 'Busty'.

No wonder that Dickie had noticed some startling changes in his mother!

The second procedure, months later, had taken her from G to J-cup. The results were all that she could have hoped for. She had men approaching her on a regular basis! One look at her top heavy, massively busted body and men would throw caution to the winds in approaching her. More than once a man had left his date to approach her when she caught his attention. And she bedded most of them.

But her favorite, her absolute favorite was still George. Young, hung and horny, he was everything that she was looking for in a sexual partner. The fact that he was a year younger than her own child meant nothing to her. All that mattered was his beyond massive endowment and his inexhaustible stamina!

Now here she was again with her favorite partner! Just back from South America and her most recent augmentation procedure. Her boobs no longer bore any appearance to natural breasts. They were too big. Too round. Too fucking massively sexy to be natural. Her new fun bags stuck almost straight out from her chest! The upper slopes crested almost even with her shoulders. Her outer curves were visible from behind, hanging wider than her upper arms, they were jostled every time she swung her arms forward.

Sitting up for a moment she ripped off her spaghetti strapped crop top to free her immense boobs. Smiling proudly at George she arched her back to allow him to appreciate just how fucking big her new tits were! They separated a bit but they didn't sag! They jutted proudly outward, her nipples stiff with excitement as George gaped at her enormous breasts.

Bringing her hands up she pressed her mounds tightly together, creating a cleavage that reached from below her navel to just below her chin. Her hands were pressed into her breast flesh but remained outside of her shoulders! Even pressed together they were wider than her body!

"Jesus, Mrs. Brown," he gasped, "you have some of the biggest tits I've ever seen! You're even bigger than you were a couple of months ago!" His hands were gently running over the ultra-massive tits that jutted over him.

"Well, I'm still not as big as that skinny young bitch across the hall," she pouted. Kandi had natural tits that measured 57 inches around! Even with her newly inflated implants Mrs. Brown wasn't quite that big. But she didn't sag at all. She was all jut and protuberance, her nipples yearning outward for attention.

"Maybe not, but you're a lot sexier than she'll ever be! Cause you made yourself look like this! You chose to blow your tits up bigger than anyone else I've met. Kandi just got lucky with an experiment. She had no idea it was going to happen. You choose to become a sex bomb, a man toy with giant tits.

I mean, cripes, look at you! Each one of these gigantic tits is bigger than my HEAD!" It was true. He placed his hands on either side of her massive right boob and it was clearly wider than his head!

And you fuck a lot better than she does, too!"

George knew from experience. Kandi had taken one look at his behemoth prick and tossed over her boyfriend to get a chance at George.

She had teased him unmercifully that first night, causing him to build to a full erection. His dick had filled his crotch and stretched down his pant leg almost to his knee. The sight had excited Kandi beyond belief and she had lured him upstairs to her bedroom!

And while it was true that Kandi could take his entire dick down her throat, while she could fuck his hugeness into her dripping wet cunt with no difficulty, she acted like it was her due. She would smile up complacently as George rammed and pounded his elephantine dick into her. Fifteen inch strokes were taken as if they were routine by Kandi.

Mrs. Brown, on the other hand, struggled to take all but the final two inches of his dick. She had never been able to stuff his entirety into her cunt. But she tried! God, did she try! She moaned and whimpered as she sucked and fucked. She came and came. Time and again she would erupt in passion as she lay under George. Or rode him until she collapsed.

Gasping and panting, she would praise his size and heft. Stoking and pulling she would work to return him to an erection. And that she would then caress and adore in a struggle to pull more cum out of his balls.

It was just a whole lot more FUN to fuck Mrs. Brown! George enjoyed being worshiped by the sex crazed, big breasted cum-catcher.

"Come on, climb on! I want to feel that tight twat of yours take my dick deep while you ride me!"

Moving quickly she straddled him. On one knee she rose above him, angling his dickhead between her dripping pussy lips. This was her favorite position. Above George she could gaze down as she drove herself down and down his cock. Taking as much as she could, she could experience one orgasm after another while he caressed her tits, stroked her back and played with her clit. Watching him stare in amazement at her gigantic tits excited her.

Despite her energetic thrusts her boobs didn't really rise and fall. They didn't slap her torso. They were too big, too solid. Instead they just shivered in time with her movements.

George couldn't take his eyes or his hands off her ridiculously fat tits. Over and over his fingers tried to squeeze her boobs. Strumming her nipples with his thumbs caused them to become as hard as rocks. From time to time he raised himself up enough that he could lick and suck her tits. He loved the way they jutted out from her chest.

When she leaned down to kiss him her tits were so big that she had to strain her neck to press her lips to his. Her jugs held her many inches off his chest while she ground herself against him.

By the time she had crammed herself as far down his dick as she could she had had several orgasms. It was going to be a wonderful afternoon, she thought as she crashed into another soul wrenching convulsion.

Several hours later Mrs. Brown was pressing herself and her freak tits against George as he prepared to leave. He had erupted in too many fountains of cum to count while she had once again demonstrated her stamina. Despite being fucked unconscious she was still eager to feel George's cock pillage her cunt.

"Oh, come on, Dickie hardly ever comes home, you know. He all but lives with that little stripper he went to school with. Why don't you stay the night? I don't think we tittie fucked nearly enough this afternoon!" She pushed her bosom against him even harder letting him feel how solid her tits were. "I'd love to wrap my self around your big hard dick while I suck on the tip and pull another load from your balls. It wouldn't take me long," she promised.

"I'd love to. But I have a date. I'll catch up to you in a couple of days, okay?" Kandi was expecting him in a couple of hours and he needed to take a shower. He was pretty sure they would end up in the sack across the hall in Kandi's place. And that while he and Kandi were fucking like bunnies Kandi's brother would be here, comforting Mrs. Brown!

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers