The Next Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, nothing like that," I assured her, "Just the opposite. I'm not planning on going anywhere. I was going to say I hope you'll allow me to still come around and be a part of your lives." As I said that I felt her relax and a smile of relief came over her face.

"Of course you can, you'll always be welcome," Felicia said as she reached up and gave me a friendly hug.

As we relaxed, I decided to put it out there. "I did enjoy what we did in the hot tub, though," I said while noticing a growing look of concern on Felicia's face. "I don't regret it for a minute, and as much as I like Mike as a friend, I hate the way he treats you. He doesn't deserve you."

"But he's my husband, and I won't break my wedding vows," Felicia responded.

"I know. I understand that and I respect it very much. In fact, I admire you even more because of your steadfastness to your wedding vows," I said with complete sincerity. "But I feel what I feel. I won't ask or expect you to do anything you don't want to do. Just know that no matter what, I'll be here for you. I'll be happy with whatever kind of relationship you want to have and I will never ask or expect you to break your wedding vows." I meant every word of it.

"Do you think it's possible?" Felicia asked.

"What?" I responded.

"Maintain a platonic relationship after what's happened," Felicia said with some concern in her voice.

"I think it's possible," I said with confidence in my voice. And I meant it too, at least from my perspective. I wasn't sure about Felicia.

She seemed to accept what I said and with a slight smile on her face said, "Ok." She reached up and gave me a friendly kiss on the lips and said, "I'm sorry to do this, but I have some work to do and then errands to run this afternoon, do you mind..."

Before she could finish, I said, "I don't mind, I have to get going as well. I have things to do before picking up the girls this afternoon."

We kissed each other without apparent passion, said good-bye to one another and I left for home to think about what happened.

Once at home, I thought about the whole situation and our conversation. She had definitely lit the fire in me, a fire I quite honestly was looking to have lit. Once lit though, she was going to have to be the one to put it out. And I wasn't sure she wanted to.

I drove that afternoon to pick up the girls and headed over to the Hendricks's. There in the driveway was Felicia as she always was in the past. Both Melanie and Tara jumped out of the car and hurried into the house. In a relaxed demeanor, Felicia came over to the car and asked pleasantly and casually, "Are you coming over for dinner tonight."

Without hesitation, I responded innocently and enthusiastically, "Of course I am, I'll see you guys around the regular time." And without waiting for a reply, I drove away from the house noticing Felicia giving a friendly good-bye wave as I left.

I killed the few hours between dropping off the girls and heading over to the Hendricks's for dinner by doing meaningless, inconsequential things. I couldn't wait and returned before Mike got home. Felicia greeted me with a hug and kiss to which I was accustomed. I sat at the breakfast bar drinking a cider while Felicia drank a glass of wine preparing dinner. The flirtation was at a minimum and what took place seemed to be truly in a friendly vein, rather than with some romantic twist. Mike came home not too long after my arrival and by any appearance nothing seemed amiss, just some friends enjoying good company. The rest of the night passed without much flirtation or physical contact. I was beginning to think maybe Felicia did put the hot tub incident behind her and reassessed our relationship.

We got back into a regular routine of meeting at the Hendricks household for drinks and conversation as well as having dinner together from time to time. The routine also included other friends and their kids who would stop by from time to time, but I seemed to be the most regular guest. It could easily be attributed to the driving arrangement our two families had with each other. By now, I had all but given up on resuming a romantic relationship with Felicia. It had been weeks since our talk about the hot tub incident and her desire for me hadn't increased, at least not as indicated by her actions toward me. I thought we'd turned a corner and were headed in a new, platonic direction.

One night, I was over at the Hendricks's home, enjoying our usual drinks and conversation followed by dinner when Felicia said innocently, "Jeff, come here. I want to show you something."

I followed not thinking anything of it. I figured she wanted to show me the progress that was being made on one of several projects that was going on at their home. She led me down a hallway away from the kitchen and away from the others congregated there to her home office. After turning and entering the office, she closed the door behind me. I stood in the dim light shining in from outside that lit the floor through the window while waiting for Felicia to turn on the light. She approached me from behind and I felt her hands on my shoulders as she turned me to face her while the lights remained off. She reached up with her hands behind my head and running her fingers through my hair clamped her lips to mine and started kissing me passionately. I heard her moan as I opened my mouth to invade hers with my tongue. We French kissed each other with a passion not felt since Our First Kiss. As much as I was enjoying it, I gently pushed her away.

"What's wrong? What's the matter?" Felicia asked with fear and anxiety in her voice.

Not expecting anything like this I said, "Are you ok? What are you doing?"

"What's the matter, don't you want me?" Felicia asked as if I'd rejected her.

"Of course I do. I just don't want to relive what we went through the last time. All the doubt, all the questions, all the second-guessing," I said sincerely. "Don't take this the wrong way, but what's gotten into you?" I continued.

"Having you so close has been driving me crazy," Felicia said. "I can't stop thinking about you. I can't get you out of mind," Felicia said somewhat frenzied.

"I know, I feel the same way," I answered as I now reached out and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"You do?!" Felicia said with a note of question and relief in her voice. "The way you stayed away from me all this time, I thought you didn't want me. I was afraid to say or do anything because I thought you didn't want me. I couldn't hold back any longer. I had to reach out to you," Felicia said with desperation in her voice as she leaned into me.

"Look, I meant what I said before. I'll be happy to have whatever kind of relationship you want with me even if it means keeping it a secret, but you're going to have to decide what kind of relationship we have," I reminded her. "Let's get back before we're missed," I said right before kissing her passionately to assure her of how I felt about her.

"Ok," she said as she led me out of her office and back to the kitchen.

As we approached the kitchen, Mike said without looking over his shoulder, "We're going to watch a movie. You guys coming."

"Not yet," Felicia said under her breath as we both chuckled quietly as we moved toward the family room.

For the movie, everybody took his or her favorite spot except with me sitting at the angle of the "L" of the sofa and Felicia at my feet. As usual she covered herself with a blanket and with the lights off it was difficult or impossible to see how she was positioned at my feet on the sofa. I had my feet back so my knees were up and Felicia was resting against my shins. As we were watching the movie, I felt Felicia reach up and start caressing the inner part of my right calf with her right hand. At first she was watching the movie but the more she did it the more she looked back at me. I could see the lust and desire building in her eyes. Her touches became longer and more intimate, but they didn't stray from my calf. While she was rubbing my calf, I took my concealed right hand and started first rubbing her back. She would shift her position to allow me more access to her back and I took advantage. Eventually, I moved my hand to the base of her neck and then started running my fingers through her hair on the back of her neck. I could tell Felicia was getting excited by the sheer brazenness of our actions by her erratic breathing and intensified caresses of her own.

I finished my cider, and I excused myself get another one. As I entered the kitchen I heard Felicia ask behind me, "Anybody want anything while I'm up?" And then I heard her walking after me. I went to the porch to get another cider and I saw her filling her wine glass in the kitchen upon my return. She just glanced at me with a smile on her face and a head of disheveled auburn hair. She then went into the pantry and I followed her. This time, she turned to greet me. "Emily wants popcorn," she said. Placing my cider on the shelf I put my hands on her waist and pulled her to me and kissed her passionately on the lips. She surrendered immediately, and after a few seconds she broke the kiss to find a place to put down her wine glass. She was panting with desire and blurted out, "I want you so much!"

"I want you too," I said as I took her for another kiss. We continued our lip lock while the microwave counted down the time to completion of the popcorn. I reached up into Felicia's hair and entwined my fingers in it while we kissed. She seemed to respond to this, and with my fingers still in her hair, I pulled her head back and she looked up at me with a face fully flushed red and grunted out a gasp that sounded like she came.

With a mischievous look on my face I hissed at Felicia, "You like that, don't you!" And for emphasis, I pulled her head back again as I said it again, "You like having your hair pulled. Don't you."

"Yeesss, Yeesss, I love it," Felicia panted with lust.

"Remember, if you want me, you have to say so," I told her.

"I want you," Felicia seemed to be saying by rote.

"That's not good enough. You have to say you're ready. You have to say you're ready to give yourself to me," I demanded just to be clear.

"I'm ready. I'm ready to give myself to you," Felicia said. Then I released her hair, took her head gently in my hands and kissed her passionately on her lips while her mouth opened to let my tongue invade it.

The few minutes the microwave took to pop the popcorn expired as sounded by the bell of the timer just as I released Felicia from my grasp. We looked at each other knowingly and returned to the sofa to finish the movie. This time, Felicia was at the back and I was at her feet. Our caresses were similar as before, especially after I asked for a blanket to cover myself, allowing me to work my hands secretly. It was a major turn-on to feel Felicia's fingers running through my hair about fifteen feet from her husband. Likewise, I could feel her excitement as I touched her bare legs, albeit below the knee. When the movie ended, we separated ourselves before anyone noticed or turned on the lights.

Daphne had fallen asleep on the sofa and Mike carried her up to bed. Tara announced she was heading out to the car. Felicia shooed the other two girls up to bed. Felicia and I were left standing alone in the kitchen. Again, I let her make the first move. She made a quick glance to make sure nobody remained or could see and then took my hand and guided me to the secluded pantry. Turning to face me she put her hands on my shoulders and caressed down my back like she had so many times before reaching up to my lips with her own to give me another passionate French kiss. While lip-locked, I reached behind her head and entwined my right fingers in her hair which she seemed to encourage and with a solid but gentle yank, I pulled her head back. She let out a grunt and looked at me with a fully flushed red face and open mouth like she just came. With wonder and excitement in my voice at the realization I had discovered something about this woman that she probably didn't even know herself I said, "You really like that don't you. That really turns you on, doesn't it?"

"Yes," she said meekly.

I continued, "You've never had anyone be rough with you, have you?" as I gave her hair another yank.

"No," she said softly.

"You've always been a good girl, haven't you?" I demanded to know.

"Yes," she said quietly.

"Do you like it when I'm rough with you," as I yanked her hair again for emphasis.

"Yes," Felicia said almost embarrassed.

"Are you ready?" I asked finally getting to it.

"Yes," Felicia said resignedly.

"Yes what?" I pressed her while tightening my grip of her hair.

"Ready to give myself to you," Felicia answered unflinchingly.

"Ok, if you're serious, come by my house tomorrow morning after you've completed the driving," I instructed as I released her hair. To gauge her seriousness, I also added, "And wear something sexy like a skirt or mini-skirt, stockings or nylons, no pantyhose, and high heels. And if you haven't done it before or haven't done it in a while, shave your pussy for me." I thought I went too far with these instructions, but I wanted and needed to know how serious she was about being with me.

She replied, "What if someone sees me, or sees my car in your driveway?"

"Who cares, you can just tell whoever it is that we were having a cup of coffee together. Friends do that sort of thing, don't they?" I retorted realizing she had no qualms about shaving her privates or the other conditions.

"I guess. But what if someone sees how I'm dressed. I don't think I could explain that," Felicia responded with concern in her voice.

Thinking fast before this whole thing blew up on me, I said, "I'll leave the garage door open and I'll park in the driveway. You just pull in the garage. You can enter the house directly from the garage without going outside and right before you enter the house, the button for closing the garage door is right next to the house door. That should limit your exposure. I'll be waiting for you inside."

"Ok," Felicia said with what I hoped was a sense of relief in her voice.

We kissed one more time before she escorted me to the door.

Turning to her before I left I said, "If you're serious, remember the conditions."

"I won't forget," I heard her say as I was walking away.

When we got home, Tara went straight to bed as she usually does when she's tired. She didn't question me about staying up because it was still early by my standards and I wasn't going to be able to sleep anyway. The burning desire I felt for Felicia was nearly beyond my control. It took nearly all my willpower to stop from fucking Felicia right there in her pantry even though we would've almost certainly been caught. With all my pent up desire and the expectation of Felicia's arrival in the morning I did some straightening up around the house. After doddering around the house for couple of hours and failed attempts to watch TV, I decided I should try to get some sleep.

Sleep was nearly impossible to get. Thoughts of Felicia filled my head and they wouldn't allow me any rest. I tossed and turned with anticipation of her arrival and doubt that she might not come. Like before, I heard Tara get ready for school and then get picked up. I knew exactly how much time I had left to wait and no alarm clock would be necessary today.

Once I heard Tara leave, I executed the morning plan I devised. I took a quick shower and dressed only in a loose pair of flannel pajama pants. Wrapping my robe around me and slipping on my slippers, I transferred my car from the garage to the driveway making sure to leave the garage door open. I went back inside, and took a look around and was happy to see I did some straightening up the night before because I didn't have the concentration or focus to do it this morning. I felt the house looked presentable and realized it was only 7:30. At least an hour and a half to wait, I thought. Great, now what, I thought.

I decided to go back to bed and wait. My plan now was to meet Felicia as she entered the house. I put my head on the pillow and closed my eyes and in what felt like only minutes and the beginning of a dream, I heard the door from the garage that leads into the house being closed. After a few seconds, I heard what sounded like a woman's high-heeled shoes on my kitchen floor. Now realizing this was no dream and that Felicia decided to come over, my heart started racing and I decided to stay in bed and wait for her. From the kitchen I listened to the sound of high-heeled shoes on my hardwood floor in the formal living room. The erotic and arousing sound continued up the hardwood stairs leading to my bedroom. At the top of the stairs, I heard the footsteps turn to and then pause at my bedroom door.

Feigning sleep, I heard the bedroom door open and soft footsteps cross the carpeted floor to my bed. With my eyes still closed, I felt a presence next to my bed and smelled the slight hint of sweet feminine aroma. I then felt a mild heat next to my face and then the soft touch of lips against my cheek. I turned and opened my eyes to see Felicia standing over me with a smile on her face but apprehension in her eyes. She leaned down and kissed my lips while running her hand over my exposed chest. I reached up to embrace her and we started kissing passionately while I pulled her down to me on the bed. Feeling her body freely while we kissed, I was pleased to feel her wearing a skirt and stockings. I released her from my grasp and turned to get out of bed.

Holding each other in our arms as we looked into each other's eyes, I said in a pleased voice, "You came."

"I had no choice. I couldn't stay away," Felicia answered.

And then we kissed again while standing in my bedroom. I let her go, stepped back while holding her hands, looked her up and down and said, "Wow, you look fantastic!"

"I wanted to make sure to impress you. Do you like my outfit? I chose it just for you," Felicia said hoping I would approve.

"I do, you look stunning," I said while examining her in her black form-fitting skirt, black stockings, and black patent leather pumps with four-inch heels. She was also wearing a thin white, silk blouse and it just dawned on me while I observed her protruding, puckered nipples that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her outfit was completed with a black-banded choker around her neck. She presented herself as a gift ready to be unwrapped, I thought to myself.

Letting go of her hands, I lifted mine to her breasts and pinched the nipples presented to me through her silk blouse. She reached up for my shoulders, let out an audible gasp, closed her eyes, and tilted her head back as I did this. I closed the gap between us and pressed my swelling cock against her pussy while continuing to pinch and twist her nipples through her blouse. "You're not wearing a bra?" I asked teasingly.

"No," Felicia gasped out obviously. "You didn't include it in your conditions so I thought I should come without one," Felicia continued with some difficulty as I continued my assault on her nipples.

"You will cum, I can assure you of that," I told her with a devilish grin and my fingers still wrapped around her nipples. "Are you ready..."

Before I could finish asking, Felicia said, "I'm ready to give myself to you. I'll do anything to be able to be with you!"

"Are you sure?" I asked sincerely while continuing to pinch and twist Felicia's nipples.

"Yes," Felicia panted near on the verge of climax.

I let go of her nipples and stepped back from her and said, "Show me."

She came toward me slowly and without any prompting, she lowered herself to her knees in front of me. She took the waistband of my pajama pants and lowered them slowly while not taking her eyes off my crotch. She was deliberately slow, revealing the top of my pubic hair, and then gradually the shaft. Finally, the head was free and it bobbed up, nearly poking Felicia on the chin. She licked the tip while pushing my pajama pants to my feet. She helped me out of them and I stood before her completely naked with my swelling, throbbing cock just centimeters from her mouth. She reached up and gently grabbed the shaft and tilted it toward her mouth. Once it was on its way, she looked up into my eyes and slid my cock into her mouth. She formed a tight ring around my cock with her lips and eased her hand to the base while sliding her mouth and tongue along my cock. She wasn't groaning so much as purring while she worked on my cock. I raised my hands to the back of her head and this seemed to excite her. She started bobbing faster as I entwined the fingers of both hands into her hair. She seemed to relax her neck muscles when my grip was secure and she started grunting when I used my grip in her hair to fuck her face. I looked down to see her reaction and noticed her eyes were closed tightly and her hand was buried in her crotch rubbing her pussy. The sight and feel was such a turn-on, I tilted my head back and closed my eyes to savor the image and feeling while I continued to fuck Felicia's mouth. I eventually stopped fucking her face to stop from cumming. I wanted this to last.