The Next Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IMPerv
IMPerv
10 Followers

With my hard cock waving in front of Felicia's face, I guided her to her feet and led her to the bed. She backed up to the foot of the bed while looking into my eyes. When she felt contact with the bed, she sat down while not losing contact with my eyes. As if knowing what I expected, Felicia leaned back on the bed on her elbows and spread her legs wide while they dangled from the edge. I approached her clothed beauty with my naked form and now it was my turn to kneel before her. I lifted her skirt and peeled it back and was surprised to see she was wearing a pair of black silk panties. After everything to this point, I wasn't going to complain or even mention it. I leaned in to take a closer look at my target and I could smell her excitement and it was turning me on. I stuck out my tongue and probed her slit through her panties. Felicia whimpered and tilted her hips up to make more contact between her pussy and my face. I drew back, her hips lowered, and then I leaned in to lick her through her panties again. This dance continued several times with each of our arousal growing as we progressed. Wanting more access to her womanhood, but determined not to take what wasn't offered, I pulled back from Felicia.

"What's wrong," She said surprised.

"You have to give yourself to me," I said hoping she would take the hint.

She did and without saying another word, she closed her legs and drew her knees to her chest while she lay on the bed. Taking hold of her panties at each side, she raised her hips and lowered them across her legs. Once they were free of her feet, Felicia let them slip from her fingers to the floor. She got back in position on her back resting on her elbows and I once again leaned in to look, smell, and lick her pussy. As I leaned closer, Felicia tilted her hips up to meet my face. I sent out my tongue to lick and probe her pussy. I started at the base of her opening and dragged it up her slit and over her clitoris. Felicia was moaning in delight and started bucking her hips to make more contact with my face. I reached up and rested my forearms across the back of her thighs and pressed down to keep her still and better present her pussy to my lingual assault. She gasped and moaned as I did this and I felt her collapse back on the bed. Her hands reached out and I felt her fingers running through my hair as I continued licking her slit. With her legs pinned back by my forearms, I used my fingers to pull her lips open to expose her clit. It was ready and swollen and Felicia seemed to jump when it was exposed to the air of my bedroom. I gently blew on her exposed clit and my guess was confirmed when I felt Felicia jump again at this new stimulation. My tongue and fingers discovered the exquisite softness and silkiness of her pubic area so I asked Felicia fairly confident what her answer would be, "When did you shave?"

"This morning," Felicia gasped out. She let go of my hair and propped herself on her elbows again as she answered.

"When did you shave last? Before this morning, I mean?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Never," Felicia replied now looking into my eyes.

"Never?" I asked with incredulity as I looked up at her.

"I've trimmed myself, but never shaved 'til this morning." After a pause, Felicia said, "I did it for you," as if boring deep into my soul through my eyes.

As she said it I leaned in again and licked her pussy and focused on her exposed clit causing her to moan and jump again. My desire for Felicia was growing to a height I never thought possible.

I had to keep asking. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Does Mike do this better than I do?" I asked as I once again licked her pussy and clit.

"No," Felicia moaned out dropping back down to the bed again. "He doesn't do it at all, and I've never asked him."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing and leaned in to lick her more. I seemed to be sliding down off Felicia and then I realized she was sitting up. She put her hands on my head and pulled me to her in a deep French kiss. With a firm grasp of me, she fell back on the bed pulling me with her and with my now semi-hard cock pressed against her smooth pussy. She was gyrating and grinding her hips up into me and I'm sure she felt my arousal return as surely as I did. I know she was trying to get me inside her, but I wanted to be sure. I pulled back; now standing with a fully hard and erect penis between Felicia's open and spread legs.

"I want you, but you've got to show me," I said trying to make it clear.

"I want you too," Felicia said with a look of understanding in her eyes.

While I held her stocking-clad legs open with my hands behind her knees, Felicia took my throbbing hard cock and placed it at her entrance. With a pleading look of lust and desire she begged, "Please! Please take me!" as she tilted her hips up resulting in my head penetrating inside her. Confident of how she felt, I let my lust and desire take over by sliding the rest of my cock into her quickly lubricating tunnel. Felicia reached for me between her legs as I thrust inside her and she panted out "Yes!" with her eyes tightly closed and her head moving from side to side. I established a steady thrusting rhythm and on each full penetration Felicia let out a "Yes!" My rhythm built and a steady stream of quickening "Yes!"es filled the air. My thrusting got intense and pushed Felicia up on the bed making it difficult to maintain the pace. Wanting a different position anyway, I scooted Felicia up on the bed and resumed my mounted position between her legs. I reached down and once again placed my hands behind her knees pushing them out and to the sides of her body pinning her stocking clad thighs to the bed and her high-heeled feet pointing straight up into the air. She reached between my legs without prompting and fed my rock hard cock into her hungry pussy. Any uncertainty that could've remained about our relationship disappeared as I jack-hammered my hips up and down on her exposed pussy. The rhythmic "Yes!"es filled the air again and I could feel Felicia surrender to her desire and building orgasm.

As I was pumping, I was so turned-on and my excitement grew watching her feet bob in front of my face in time to my thrusts. I looked down at her face with its closed eyes, open panting mouth, and her head turned to the side. Her nipples were poking up through her still buttoned silk blouse. Her arms were splayed out to the side in complete surrender. I asked her in the midst of our pleasure, "How does it feel?"

"Unbelievably wonderful," was her response.

Knowing she didn't understand, I was going to drive the point home. While still fucking her I asked, "How does it feel to be an adulterous, slut wife?

"I love it," she panted out not changing her expression.

"Do you like being my slut?" I demanded.

"Yes! Yes!" she panted in time to my thrusts.

"Will you give yourself to me whenever I want?"

"Yes! Yes!" her surrender complete.

"Tell me what you want." I commanded while continuing my hard fucking assault on her pussy.

"Make me CUM! Fill my pussy with your CUM! Fill your slut pussy with your CUM!! Please, make me cum!! Make me your SLUT!!" Felicia cried out.

As she said these things, my cock twitched inside Felicia signaling the beginning of my orgasm. She felt the tremor and unleashed a muffled cry that sounded like a dying animal as her orgasm cascaded through her body and down my cock. Her orgasm triggered mine as I screamed out "OH FELICIA, I'M CUMMING!! I'M CUMMING FOR YOU!! I'M CUMMING IN YOUR SLUT PUSSY!!" as my hips seemed to find another gear while I was pumping into her.

"YES! YES!" Felicia cried out as her orgasm subsided and mine peaked.

I collapsed on top of Felicia and we kissed passionately while I felt her milk every possible drop of cum from my dick into her pussy. Eventually, there was no more cream to be had and my now soft penis was expelled from Felicia's pussy during one of her pelvic squeezes. We looked at each other contentedly. I rolled onto my back and Felicia rolled with me. I pulled the covers over us. We didn't say anything to each other as we relived the experience silently. Her gently stroking of my chest put me at ease and I found myself drifting off. I was asleep before her attention ceased.

A short time later, my nap ended. After Our First Kiss, I had a feeling this would happen. I had a feeling we would be with each other again. I wasn't sure then how Felicia felt about me, but I knew now. I started thinking this while looking down at Felicia as she slept next to me with a smile on her face and her head nestled on my chest with her right arm resting across my body. I was lightly stroking her silk covered shoulder and enjoying how peaceful she looked with me. And now I wasn't sure if this was such a good idea.

IMPerv
IMPerv
10 Followers