The Next Town

Story Info
What's greater than sacrificing a business trip half-way?
952 words
3.5
8.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cryoliss
Cryoliss
3 Followers

On a hot afternoon day a young man with short black hair named Michael was on a long drive to a city, miles upon blazing miles away. Although the air conditioner in his car worked fine the bright sun was searing through the windshield against his shirt and long shorts. Despite the day's conditions Michael had his travel planned out just like many times before. The trip was long and would take two days just driving during the day. His next destination was a small town with an inn that he's stayed over at countless times before.

As he drove along various building strips of rest stops, bars, and homes Michael slows and pulls over to a gas-station for fuel and drinks. Parking near a dispenser he notices a woman further up the road holding up a thumb. Wondering what she looked like up close he hoped that no one else would pick her up until after he met her. Wrapping up at the gas-station, Michael drove onto the road and up to the hitchhiking lady. As she walked up to the car Michael was silently thankful at being able to pick up an attractive woman.

Introducing herself as Dulci she places her backpack in the back seat of the car and sits in the front with Michael. Glancing at travelling beauty he thought her to be older than himself. He found her looks alluring, her figure in jean-shorts and buttoned-shirt tempting. Dulci's destination was explained and it turned out to be the town that Michael would be staying overnight in. The two rode off, chatting and getting to know each other better as miles were travelled.

As they drove and chatted Michael often complimented Dulci on her looks. The beauty retorted and jokingly said he was was being sarcastic or lying. Trying to be as truthful as possible Michael challenged her and wanted to prove he wasn't lying. Dulci then wondered and asked how was he going to prove he was being honest. Michael then reaches for her beauty's hand, holding and caressing it while giving a swift, lustful gaze into her eyes and causing Dulci to smile as she knew what he meant.

Although they were minutes away from the town Michael couldn't wait and caressed at Dulci's leg, slowly working up into her shorts. Dulci in turn enjoyed his touch and lightly held onto his arm. For moments they were entranced in the feelings of each other's touch until they arrived and parked at the inn. The two stepped out of the car with their things and Michael headed to the front desk to grab the key to his reserved room. With the key in hand the couple walked to the room, entered, and locked the door.

In an instant Michael gropes Dulci from behind, cupping her breasts and kissing her neck. Dulci gasps and feels around the driver's thighs and hips behind her. Michael then moves his hands and starts releasing the buttons on the traveller's shirt. In passionate agreement Dulci works around behind her unsecuring the driver's zipper and dropping his bottom clothing. Michael's cock was now bare and hardened in time while Dulci's breasts were exposed to the passionate air in the room.

The lovers faced each other and kissed away with heated lips and slippery tongues. They eventually came to view the uncovered body of their lover. Michael brings the traveller to the bed and mounts himself between her legs. Like a calm before the storm the driver slowly inserts himself into Dulci's cunt, forcing a quiet moan from her mouth. Michael then begins thrusting in and out of the traveller's sweet spot, slowly increasing his rythm and pace.

Without noticing the flow of time the driver was in pace, driving his cock into Dulci's cunt at moderate force. Michael gripped his hands into the sheets, the traveller doing the same with her toes, but also with her hands on Michael's arms. With every thrust into her cunt did Dulci soak the bed with her flowing sweetness. With a single thrust did Michael help soak the bed more, as the traveller moaned and gasped through her flooding orgasms. Michael slowed in slight worry, but his hesitance annoyed Dulci, who pulled him to the bed and mounted him.

Now on top Dulci leaned in to the driver who felt her soft breasts on his chest, the whole of their bodies in contact. Michael firmly grasps Dulci's ass and thrusts her cunt up and down on his cock. While riding on the driver Dulci came again, orgasm streaming down onto Michael's balls and further soaking the bed. The feeling of Dulci's hot liquid on his cock brought Michael to his peak and slammed hard into Dulci, spraying the innards of her pleasure spot with white, sticky satisfaction. After feeling Michael's finishing touch Dulci orgasmed again as she rolled off the driver.

The lovers were finally tired with Dulci huddling up on Michael's body. Dulci quietly voiced out that she wished they met sooner so to savor their moments longer. Michael kissed her and wished the same. Dulci, tired from the passionate night, fell into deep sleep, where as Michael fought his. Grabbing the phone by the bed stand he made a call, seemingly to a number located at his destination.

His call picks up and speaks to his acquaintance on the phone. Michael tells him that he will be unable to make his appointment in time and that he will have to cancel his trip to the city. The acquaintance understands and voices no worry or negative impact and marks Michael's appointment for the next year.

Michael smiles to himself as he had just granted Dulci's wish.

Cryoliss
Cryoliss
3 Followers