The Nica Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martin nodded. The sounds of leather on flesh had stopped in the kitchen but the moans and groans had changed tone. He sat quietly for another ten minutes sipping his beer until his wife and the detective joined them. His wife's face was flushed and her hair messed as she hurried to her husband's side and pressed her body close to his. The detective was threading her wide leather belt back into the loops of her gray slacks and her blouse was rumpled, the shirt tails hung loose.

"Oh, Martin," Nancy whispered in her husband's ear. "That was something. I wish you could have seen it." She pressed her breasts hard into his arm; the nipples were rock hard. "Louise has invited me to witness the interview with the woman Marilee sold our things to. We're going over there now."

"What about Marilee?" Martin asked.

"Oh, she's going to accompany them. We have a special seat in the back of the car where she'll be secure," Jose explained.

"I meant what's she doing now? No one is with her. What's to stop her from running away?"

"Oh, she'll not be running very far for a while, sir," Maria Louise said with a satisfied smile and a nod towards the kitchen as she tucked in her shirt. "Walking will even be a bit uncomfortable too." Maria Louise adjusted her uniform shirt, took a long sip of beer from Jose's bottle and let out a long breath. "I think we should head over there right now." She glanced at her watch. "Marilee is supposed to be there in ten minutes or so. We wouldn't want her keeper to be worried, now would we?"

"Or we could just leave her here," Nancy suggested. "She's not going anywhere."

"Of course, that's a possibility," Maria Louise glanced at her partner. "Have you two discussed the options?" she asked Jose.

"Not completely," Jose replied. "I figured you'd want to take the girl with you."

"I don't have to," Maria Louise replied. "She's told me everything I need. Besides, I know the woman she sells the stuff too."

"Honey," Nancy hugged her husband's arm. "I think I should go with her to identify my jewelry if it's still there. You'd never be able to do that, okay?" Nancy turned to the detectives for confirmation. They both nodded. "And if Louise doesn't think she'll need Marilee, then someone really should stay here with her. To make sure she doesn't do something stupid and hurt herself." Nancy slipped out of her husband's arm and hurried into their bedroom where she quickly pulled on a pair of sweat pants and a sweatshirt, pushed her feet into her running shoes and returned to the pool deck.

"I wouldn't release her, Mr. Reinard," Maria Louise suggested very firmly. "You may feel we've been harsh, but it's best for everyone. You will understand I'm sure, that our poor country doesn't have the kind of resources yours does to house and feed the otherwise worthless people who prey on others and steal instead of working hard." Maria Louise took Nancy by the elbow and walked beside her around the corner of the house towards where their sedan was parked.

Jose led Martin along behind them. "You have a very special woman there, senor," Jose observed.

"Uh huh." Martin wasn't sure if he was referring to the taut bounce of his wife's beautiful ass or some other characteristic.

"We shouldn't be more than a hour or an hour and a half. The woman lives a short distance from here."

"You know her?" Martin asked. Jose nodded. "Then why the interrogation?"

Jose chuckled. "To make sure that we didn't waste our time or your money chasing to the wrong place, senor. We'll be back. Feel free to relax in the meantime. Just remember. Don't release the girl. My partner will be back to take care of that. Okay?"

"Sure, whatever you say," Martin didn't understand much of it. Part of him didn't want to.

"You have some cash with you?" Jose asked. "If not, I might suggest a quick run to the ATM machine would expedite things quite a bit when we return."

"Oh, yeah," Martin replied. "Will a hundred be enough?"

"Well, sir, that's entirely up to you. I guess it all depends on how much we're able to recover, now wouldn't it?"

"I'll be able to help you," Martin said with a smile. He bent over and looked carefully at his wife who was sitting comfortably in the back seat of the sedan. She looked tense but eager, not worried. Her hands were running along the edges of what looked like a baby-seat, but big enough for an adult. She smiled at her husband reassuringly and winked. He straightened up and watched Jose back the sedan out of the yard and drive away.

Martin turned and walked into the house, pressed the buttons on the security panel to close the gate and walked into the kitchen. He stopped in his tracks at the doorway.

Young Marilee was laying quietly, face down, bent over naked on the desk-sized kitchen table. The chairs were all pushed back and her dress and underwear were balled up, soaking in the sink. Her arms were bent at the elbows and her wrists secured with handcuffs under the table. It looked like she was hugging the table. Her knees were secured with clothesline to the legs of the kitchen table, her feet tied up behind her ass. Her back, ass, and legs were covered with dark red welts, and when Martin stepped into the kitchen and stood closer, her could see several dark red bruises on the soles of Marilee's bare feet. The sight of the young girl lying naked on the oilcloth-covered table with her legs open, the dark rose bud of her anus puckered and red gave him an immediate erection. He could see the dark puffy lips through the dense fur between her legs. There were wet brownish stains on the table between her thighs.

"Please Senor Martin," Marilee said softly. "Please don't let them do it to me again," she pleaded in better English than he'd heard her use in the two months she'd work for them.

"Don't let them do what, Marilee?" he asked trying to focus on the girl's face, which was hidden beneath a mess of long dark hair.

"You beautiful wife helped tie me down, senor," she explained. "And held my head while the detective inspected me," she began to slowly raise and lower her hips as if she were fucking the table. "I offered to do anything for your wife, senor," she lifted her head and flipped her hair away from her face. Her mouth was open, the lips full and she ran her tongue suggestively across her puffed and swollen lips. "She was very willing, but the detective still wouldn't stop." Marilee glanced directly at Martin's crotch and she smiled. "I know I have to pay you back, senor. Could you let me have some water first? Then you can do anything you want, senor. Just don't let them send me to the camps," Marilee seemed genuinely afraid. "Please, senor?"

Martin got a bottle of water from the refrigerator and popped up the mouthpiece, put it into Marilee's mouth and squeezed the soft plastic bottle. Marilee drank eagerly until she shook her head and he took the bottle away.

"Do you have some ice?" she asked.

"For what?'

"To reduce the swelling, back there," she arched her neck and Martin nodded.

Martin took a handful of ice slivers from the icemaker and rubbed them up and down between Marilee's cheeks. The ice quickly melted and he pressed several thin slivers inside both her two openings. The girl moaned and mumbled a 'gracias, senor' as each piece of ice disappeared inside. When Martin rubbed some ice up and down the soles of Marilee's feet she raised her hips up off the table and groaned and Martin wondered if all the wetness on the tabletop was from ice melt. Her thighs were trembling and she was curling and uncurling her toes. It gave Martin a throbbing erection.

"Senor, Reinard," Marilee said. "I feel so much," she paused and wriggled her hips. "I feel so much better now, thank you." She lowered her hips and pressed them into the tabletop. "I know you don't have the keys to release me, senor, and even if you did, the detective would make me pay a terrible price again. But I can do something for you. If I could do it for your wife, I should be able to do it for too, no?"

Martin finally understood what she was offering. He stepped to the other end of the table and Marilee slithered forward until her head was nearly at the edge of the table.

"You wife was very understanding, senor," Marilee said. "Someone else might have insisted I be turned over to the sadistic guards at the rural prison. I have a cousin who spent four months there, senor. She's never been the same. But your wife, your beautiful sexy wife, said she wouldn't allow the detective to send me away. She promised if she got back some of her favorite pieces that she'd let me work out a repayment plan." Her hands were struggling to reach out towards his crotch. "Can I show you something?" Marilee asked lifting her head and smiling.

Martin nodded. His cock was throbbing. There was a submissive naked young girl offering herself to him and he wasn't going to let the opportunity get away. He had an image of her hands between his wife's legs as he pushed his nylon gym pants down his legs and stepped out of them.

"Thank you, senor," Marilee said simply. "I'll show you that I can be a good girl, senor. If I don't please you, you can beat me again. Or let your wife do it," she added suggestively. "She's a very strong woman, senor," Marilee said just before she flicked her tongue across the tip of his cock.

Martin thrust in and out of Marilee's face. He reached over her back and his hands were digging between her legs probing at both of her openings. The girl was soaking wet and seemed to especially enjoy it when he penetrated her anally. Her fingers were stroking his ball sack and probing at his anus, and it was about to finish him. He stepped back from the table just before he was ready to explode and the young girl looked at him questioning. "Did I do something wrong, senor?" He shook his head. "Then why do you stop?"

"I'm close to coming," he admitted.

"Good, senor," Marilee replied with a smile and ran her tongue across her mouth. "Please?" she asked softly. "Please let me show you how sorry I am?" And she engulfed him and worked her shackled hands expertly, massaging his sac until he erupted and she eagerly swallowed his juices as he emptied again into a willing mouth.

Marilee closed her eyes and realized now that she could manage to stay out jail. She decided that this was a small price to pay. A nice penance in a nice home, not some bug infested jail with lousy food and ill-tempered, demanding guards. And the lady of the house had a sweet taste too. Yes, she could do her penance here. Now if she could just be sure that detective wouldn't be shoving her fist up her ass again, she'd be able to relax.

12