The Nice Guy & The Librarian

Story Info
He puts a reading room to good use.
1.1k words
3.47
69.8k
15

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every Nice Guy goes to the Library. The Nice Guy liked the local College Library: he could scope out the co-eds and it had reading rooms.

Reading rooms were nice quiet rooms that students could reserve. They would lock themselves inside to finish group projects. The Nice Guy saw them as an opportunity when it was a late Monday night and the majority were empty. He entered the library late one night wearing his rape jacket and his surgical gloves.

In the back of the library was his target: the Research Librarian Anna. She was a big sexy brown hair woman who always wore a dark skirt and white blouse and kept her hair in a tight bun.

Anna smiled when she saw the Nice Guy approach. He had been making small talk with her for weeks now and she welcomed his humor to her dull days of dealing with idiot students. So, when he asked her to open a reading room so he could finish a work project, she agreeded.

As they walked toward the reading room, the Nice Guy put on his surgical gloves and slid his knife out of his pocket.

As Anna unlocked the door and pushed it open, the Nice Guy drove his shoulder into her back. Anna flew through the doorway and slammed off the conference table in the room.

The Nice Guy closed and locked the door. He reached down, grabbed Anna by her hair, and pulled her to her feet. He put his knife to her throat.

"Be good and I won't kill you cunt."

"Don't hurt me."

"That is up to you, cunt. Kick off your shoes."

Anna obeyed, her eyes on the knife on her throat.

"Now the skirt, cunt."

"No, please...."

The Nice Guy slapped her face and pressed the point of his knife at her chin.

"You are pissing me off, cunt. I will sever your head from your shoulders if you don't obey me. Understand.?"

"Y..Yees..."

The Nice Guy kissed her on the cheek."Good. Take off the skirt."

Anna unzipped and slid off her skirt. She had a round ass, and the Nice Guy ran his free hand over it.

"So nice. Pull your pantyhose to your knees, cunt."

Anna pushed her 'hose down. The Nice Guy took the knife from her throat, cut the waist band of her pink panties and yanked them off. He reached between her legs and began to rub her clit.

Anna tried to pull away, but the Nice Guy wrapped a forearm around her throat and pulled her close to him. Her bit her neck as he rubbed her clit.

The Nice Guy could feel the warmth of pleasure spread across Anna's skin. He could see her large breasts heaving as her breathe quickened. He could feel her vagina becoming wet.

Anna cried out as she came. The Nice Guy kissed her neck.

"Good cunt. Now take off your blouse and bra. I want to play with your titties."

Crying in shame for cumming for the man who was raping her, Anna took off her blouse and bra. The Nice Guy groped and pinched her nipples. He ran the point of his knife over her the contour of her breasts. Fear gripped Anna.

"Pull up your panyhose, cunt."

Anna slid her 'hose over her body again. The Nice Guy pushed her down into a chair and kneeled in front of her.

He ran his hands over her nylon covered legs, then lifted her right foot to his mouth. He sucked her toes. He did the same with the left foot. Tears slid down Anna's face.

The Nice Guy spread Anna's legs, shoved his face into her crotch, and began to suck and bite her clit through her pantyhose. Anna cried out in shame...and pleasure.

It didn't take Anna long to cum for the Nice Guy a second time. The Nice Guy smiled, stood, grabbed Anna's ankles, and pulled her to the floor. She landed with a painful thump.

The Nice Guy took a scarf and tied Anna's right wrist to her right ankle. He did the same to her left side with a second scarf. With the point of his knife, the Nice Guy slit open the crotch of Anna's pantyhose. Anna was spread, helpless and exposed before him.

He stuffed Anna's panties into her mouth, slid a condom on to his stiff cock, mounted Anna, and rammed himself inside her. Anna screamed into her gag as the Nice Guy raped her.

The Nice Guy slowed his strokes and rubbed her clit as he took her. He could see Anna arch her back in pleasure and felt her pussy tighten around his cock as she came for a third time. The Nice Guy smiled. He loved giving worthless cunts pleasure.

He pulled out of Anna and rolled her over onto her face. He made sure the gag was secure in her mouth before he slowly shoved his cock into her tight anus. Anna screamed into her gag as the Nice Guy began her final humilation of the night: her sodomy.

The Nice Guy did not go slow this time. He took her ass hard and painfully, enjoying the muffled sound of Anna's screams. He came quickly.

He lingered in her ass for a moment, then slowly pulled out. He carefully placed the condom into a plastic baggie. He untied Anna stripped off her pantyhose, and pulled her panties out of her mouth. Anna curled up in a fetal position and cried.

The Nice Guy let Anna cry for two minutes, gathered her clothes--except for her panties and pantyhose--and tossed them beside her. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to her feet.

"Get up and get dressed, Anna. MOVE!" He waved the knife in front of her. Anna slowly dressed, stopping for a moment to look for her underwear.

"I have your panties and nylons, cunt. Finish dressing."

Anna slid on her skirt and zipped it up. She put her feet back into her heels. Tears were still falling down her cheeks.

The Nice Guy pushed Anna into a chair, kneeled in front of her, and placed the point of his knife under her chin.

"You will have a good cry and forget all this happened, Anna. I left no fingerprints," the Nice Guy held up his gloved hands. "I left no semen in you. Finish crying and return to work remembering that if you say a word, I will rape you again and then kill you. Understand?"

"I understand..." Anna said lasping into a crying jag.

The Nice Guy kissed her on the forehead, and left Anna in the reading room. He went home, showered and added the baggie and her underwear to his trophy chest....