The Nice Guy Gets the Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then his gaze fell to me, and I again knew what he was seeing. I was sitting back on my heels, clad only in my thong and stilettos. My hair had fallen around me, veiling but not completely obscuring my breasts.

He shook his head in wonderment. "You're both so beautiful. I like you too, Joanna, and you know I love you, Linds, but ... I don't want to pressure you into anything. I swear I hadn't planned anything like this when I showed up."

Oh, it was too much. The two politest people in the world negotiating a threesome. I pulled Joanna up to kneel beside me and gave her a scorching kiss, pulling back just enough so Bobby could see our tongues flirting with each other. I palmed her breast and rolled my eyes to him to see his hunger.

We broke away, Jo looking slightly dazed. "Nobody planned this, Bobby," I said. "But we're all here. Joanna wants you. And you have no doubt that I do too. Now I don't know how many threesomes you've had with two beautiful women -- "

"None," he whispered in awe.

"Then take your damn clothes off and get in this fucking bed." They both chuckled at my adamant tone, but Bobby moved to obey, grabbing a fistful of his henley from behind his head and pulling it up and over to reveal that chiseled torso I had so admired and enjoyed. As he got near, Joanna and I reached for his fly to undo his jeans. My hand brushed his dick as I did, and I could feel it jerk in response. Jo and I grinned at each other.

Once we had pulled his jeans off, he climbed onto the bed between us wearing only his boxer briefs. He took his time to kiss first me and then Jo, his hands weaving in our hair at the same time.

"If only your ex could see you now," Joanna murmured seductively.

He smiled at her and used his thumb to trace the edge of her lip. "She would die."

"Wait a second!" I exclaimed excitedly.

Bobby and Joanna exchanged a knowing look.

"She has an idea," Jo said.

"I know that tone of voice," Bobby agreed.

"Both of you lay down," I said laughingly. "She's gonna eat her heart out." I leaned over to grab Bobby's jeans and felt a hard but erotic slap on my ass as my hands closed over them. I glared back at them. "Who did that?" The both wore equal masks of fake innocence.

I snorted and turned back to the jeans, digging through the pockets. I finally found Bobby's cell phone and waved it in triumph. "Where's the camera on this thing?"

His eyes lit up in comprehension. "Here. Gimme." I handed it over, and he quickly punched a couple buttons. "How are we doing this?" He wore a slightly vindictive but completely handsome smile.

"I got it," Joanna said. "Lindsay, lie on his other side." I complied and mirrored her pose of pressing my bare breasts against the side of Bobby's happy face. She handed him back the phone, and he tilted the camera toward him. "Not our faces," Jo warned. "The last thing we need is for this to get on Facebook." I nodded in concurrence. Joanna was a paralegal. We could both lose our jobs if that picture was made public.

"No worries," Bobby said. He took the shot and then showed us both for our approval. I couldn't help laughing at his expression in the picture. "I guess the nice guy got the girl this time," he said appreciatively.

"The GIRLS," I corrected. "You HAVE to send that to her."

"Later." And with that, he tossed his phone off to the side and pulled us both on top of him, each of us covering half of his body. We took some time getting comfortable with each other then, our hands free on each other, our mouths meeting in a triple kiss that should have been awkward but never was. Sometimes one would pull away to watch the other two for a moment before diving back in. Unlike many threesomes I had been in, there was no inequality. And then it struck me why everything was in such synchronicity -- we three were in a place of total trust and respect.

God, it was so fucking hot.

After a moment, Joanna pulled back. "I want to watch you with her," she told Bobby breathlessly.

We both frowned. "Jo, are you sure?" I asked, uncertain.

She smiled at me and rested her head on Bobby's shoulder. His hand circled her and stroked her arm. "I love you, baby," she said to me warmly. "I just want to see first. I want to watch you together."

He placed a kiss on top of her head before turning to me. "You heard the lady." She scooted out from underneath his arm and sat with her legs tucked off to the side and her arm bracing her up.

Bobby rolled onto and then slightly off the other side of me so Jo could see both of us. We kissed then, wet and lazy. Sometimes one or both of us would open our eyes to see her watching us. I made a satisfied sound deep in my throat, and Bobby did the same. Finally, a wicked gleam in his eyes, his kissed his way down my body the same way I had just done to Jo before we were interrupted. He pulled my thong off slowly, hooking it over the stilettos. "On or off?" he asked me about the shoes.

I looked at Jo, and we laughed. "Off," I said. "They're just for show. You don't know much about lesbian sex, do you?"

"I'll have you know I do!" he said, mock-offended. "I have researched extensively with many, many hours of porn." We both groaned.

"Typical man," Joanna scoffed.

"He knows nothing," I agreed.

"It's different?" Bobby asked, confused.

"You'll see."

"It's so much better," I finished.

"Well, it's my pleasure to learn from you ladies."

"It WILL be your pleasure," I corrected him before I let him take hold of my ankles and spread my legs apart.

He looked at my exposed pussy, and his breathing grew shallow. "As perfect as last time," he said, more to himself than me. I had shaved completely because Joanna liked it, just as she left a little strip on herself because she knew I liked it. I was totally bare and open to Bobby, and the thought caused another bolt of lust to shoot along my nerve endings.

He kissed his way up my inner thigh, and I took a swift look at Joanna. She was totally engrossed in what we were doing, her hand absently kneading her breast. A gasp was ripped from my lips a moment later as Bobby's tongue found my waiting cunt.

There was a definite difference between a man and a woman eating pussy. Guys tended to do it desperately, a little frantically -- even the skilled ones. Women were more sensual about it. There was nothing I liked more than waking up in the morning to the feel of Joanna slowly and deliberately tonguing my clit. She would use just the tip of her tongue and work it back and forth, her fingers spreading my pussy lips far apart. I could never hold out for long before I'd come, which was good considering our schedules in the mornings. The weekends were a different story. It was her game to see how long she could tease me before I begged for mercy. Five orgasms was her record.

Bobby was something else. His skill had been a remembered thing -- I KNEW what he could do; I just forgot how it had felt. He was now licking my pussy with an aggression common to men but a sensuality I usually only experienced with women. The combination had me clutching his hair and moaning.

"You like that?" Joanna asked.

"Yes!" I cried helplessly. "Lick me! Lick my pussy! Please don't stop!"

Chuckling, Bobby rimmed my pussy lips with the flat of his tongue, and then, as though he had just read my mind, used the tip of it to flick over and around my exposed clit. His head shook back and forth in his enthusiasm to give me pleasure.

"Oh fuck! It's good, it's good!" I moaned.

He paused. "Are you on birth control?"

"What?" I gasped, my face as flushed as if I had just run a marathon. "I am; Jo's not. Why?" I was still on the pill out of habit, but Joanna had never needed it.

"You'll see." And then he proceeded to attack my pussy in a way that had me practically screeching my lust. His tongue speared deep inside me, his tongue flicking up to caress my g-spot. His fingers, coated in my wetness, danced over my clit, flicking and rubbing, squeezing and pinching.

I think I held out about ten seconds before I exploded in orgasm. My body bucked off the bed, but he rode it out with me. Just as I started to come down from the high, he glanced to Joanna, who watched us with slack-jawed amazement. They communicated something silently to each other, and she nodded.

Before I could figure out what the exchange meant, Bobby stripped off his underwear, kneeled up and pushed my knees flush against the bed. A heartbeat later, he had thrust himself into my still spasming pussy. I screamed involuntarily in response, my hips frantically seeking a rhythm to establish hard, fast fucking.

One hand clutched my pillow in a white-knuckled grip while the other reached out, blindly groping. A moment later, I felt Jo's slide into mine, and I held on for dear life.

The ecstasy of feeling Bobby pump into me was indescribable. His cock slipped free of my pussy several times, and he had to guide himself back in with a curse. My muscles trembled, out of my control, and I knew I'd be lucky if I could stand without assistance the next morning. Dimly, I heard chanting nearby, and it took a minute to realize it was me. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," I pleaded over and over in a litany.

Bobby was groaning over me himself. "So good. So fucking tight!"

I could feel myself nearing orgasm again, but something wasn't right. Desperately, I turned to Joanna. "With me," I gasped, my tits bouncing up and down with each frantic thrust. "I need you with me," I begged her.

Bless my girl, she didn't hesitate. She slid down our writhing bodies and used one hand to circle the base of Bobby's cock as best she could (she couldn't fit all the way around) to feel our joining and used her other hand to rub my clit with the same rhythm Bobby used to fuck me.

Ah, that was it. The connection to both of them I needed. I finally let go and came screaming, my voice already hoarse from my last release. I felt Bobby erupt in me a moment later, his hot come bathing the inside of my cunt.

I sort of drifted for a bit after that but came to as I felt Joanna's tongue methodically cleaning Bobby's jizz from my tender pussy. I roused myself and groaned at the feeling on my overstimulated body. I saw Bobby, still semi-hard, off to Jo's side, one hand pleasuring her hanging tits, the other buried in her cunt while she was on all fours.

My legs were sore from the angle they'd been maintaining, but I managed to pull one up high to give Jo better access. I stroked her hair off her face and smiled lovingly.

"How does it taste?" I teased.

She lifted her head and smiled, self-consciously wiping the excess off her lip. Her eyelids fluttered in response to Bobby's continued ministrations.

"Better than I thought," she replied shyly. "The taste of the two of you together? Heaven." She groaned as he leaned in close and buried his tongue in her ear.

I loved watching the pleasure play out across her face. "Do you want him to make you come?"

She bounced a little against his hand. "I want you BOTH to make me come," she moaned.

Bobby and I smiled mischievously at each other over that remark.

Soon after, we had Bobby flat on his back, his head on the pillows. Joanna and I both licked and teased his cock back into full life. If one questioned how a hardcore lesbian would know about giving head, well, all I can say is that she had lots of practice on the many toys we had. Something she loved to do was give my strap-on "oral" before I fucked her with it. I was actually quite impressed by her deep-throating skills, and I could tell Bobby was too now.

Once we had coaxed Bobby's dick back to readiness, I handed him a condom from the wallet in his jeans. He swiftly rolled it on, and his impressively perfect nine-inch cock sprang, proud and hard, straight into the air.

The three of us laughed a little at that, and then Jo watched as I swung around to straddle Bobby's face. He lifted his arms in bicep curls to get a firm hold on my ass and then eagerly pulled me down to his waiting mouth. I rolled sensuously on him as he tongue-fucked me and nodded encouragingly to Joanna.

"Go on. I'm here with you, baby."

Uncertain, she swung one leg over him. I could hear Bobby murmuring his assent into my twat, the vibration causing me to shudder. She lifted his cock and very carefully guided it to her waiting cunt. I knew he wouldn't hurt her; we used dildos of similar size every once in a while. She could take it.

She slowly lowered herself onto Bobby's shaft and groaned in sheer bliss on the way down. We leaned into each other, bracing each other in this highly erotic triangle.

At first, Joanna favored one knee as she gripped the base of Bobby's cock to control the thrust. But I got her to lose herself when I leaned in to kiss her.

Shit, she was right. Two of us together was heaven -- the taste of three? Sheer fucking nirvana.

She rode him with finesse, the sight so seductive, I moaned into her mouth. Bobby gripped me tighter, his tongue working magic in my pussy. A hard slap on my ass had me squeal with ecstasy.

"You're the one who did it earlier, you fucker," I gasped before grinding my cunt even harder against his face. A muffled chuckle was my only response.

Joanna and I broke our kiss to watch each other as Bobby pleasured us, our hands skimming over hair, tits, backs. She rode him slow but hard, and he eventually took his hands off my ass to cup hers, guiding her so he'd bottom out with each pump. Her hands replaced his on my ass, and she squeezed hard as his tongue stroked deep, deep in my hot pussy. The sounds of moaning and slapping flesh filled the air, and I mentally recorded every decibel.

Joanna and I were used to switching positions frequently during sex, so I soon had her on all fours, her upthrust ass presented to Bobby. We sometimes experimented a little with domination and submission, trading roles, but she always liked being a little submissive best. I spread her cheeks as wide as I could and watched as he guided his swollen cock into her, the head so flushed with blood it was turning purple. They both groaned in bliss when he had himself fully seated inside her.

I knew she hadn't come yet, and her frantic rocking against Bobby's cock confirmed it. I held her still, and she mewled in protest, almost sobbing in frustration. Instead, I let Bobby set the pace, a deep and steady thrust in and out of her greedy pussy. I felt my own body tingle in response. I had always wished there was a way I could hold her immobile while fucking her doggy with my strap-on, leaving her subservient to my whims. I was now getting to live vicariously through Bobby.

I watched as he slid in and out, his cock wet with her juices. I squeezed her ass hard and leaned up to kiss Bobby. The inside of his mouth was warm and wet and perfect, and I reveled in the long-missed firmness and sensuality of his lips. I pulled back just a little, and we looked at each other, our breaths mingling as he continued to fuck Joanna. We exchanged a silent second of passion and gratitude, and then I crawled up to capture Joanna's lips with mine. She kissed me back helplessly. I looked back at Bobby. His face was a combination of sheer joy and possessive male fucking.

Joanna arched her back and grunted into my mouth. "Unh! Unh! Unh!" I knew she was close. She reared up to grab the headboard, and I used the opportunity to capture one wildly bouncing tit in my mouth. I pulled hard and bit down, and her rocking against Bobby grew wild. I could barely hold on. I heard his thighs slapping loudly against her ass. A few moments later, she spasmed and screamed to the ceiling.

Yeah, we were both screamers.

Bobby still fucked her but much more slowly now. I kissed her gently, trying to ease her softly back to reality. She laughed in delight, and I couldn't help joining her. She was never more beautiful than right after she came, and this was the first time I had seen it with someone else being the source.

It was ... it was fucking incredible.

"I love you," I said, kissing her almost tearfully. Her own lashes were a little wet, and we held hands in a tight grip. I looked back at Bobby, and he smiled at me. I suddenly felt an indescribable connection as though an invisible cord bound the three of us together. I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that this experience would completely erase her last with a man.

Bobby pulled out, and we could see he hadn't come, so Joanna rolled me over onto my back and pulled my ankles up to my ears. My muscles shrieked in protest, but I ignored them. He didn't waste any time before ripping off the condom and sinking his heavy cock deeply into me. I was more exposed in this position than I was the last time he fucked me, and Jo now took advantage of that to let go of one ankle and use her first two fingers to furiously rub my clit. I held up the unattended ankle and somehow reached my other hand down far enough to circle Bobby's dick, so he'd have to thrust through both my hand and my pussy at the same time. His eyes rolled back at that, and he had one hand join Jo's so they could both stroke my clit. Meanwhile, as Bobby and I watched each other with heated intensity, Joanna sucked my tits, her tongue flicking the nipples as rapidly as her hand was moving.

She soon moved up to my ear. "Does his cock feel good?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah!" I cried out. "Oh, fuck!" Bobby and Joanna both groaned in response.

"I bet his cock feels as good fucking you and it fucking me, baby," she continued. "Did you like watching Bobby fuck me hard and slow?"

"You know I did, baby," I gasped.

"Yeah, he pounded my cunt real good, baby," she crooned. "I want to watch him take you over the edge again."

"I'd like to see that too," Bobby grunted. A drop of sweat rolled down his face.

I saw them both, and a shudder went deep through me as I again felt our connection. I cried out in elation, and this time Bobby came with me, Joanna present with us through it all.

After some more fun that lasted until well after the sun went down, we three finally collapsed in a pile of limbs, sweating and panting and laughing together. We caressed each other for some time after that, but it was softer now, though I did finger Joanna to another orgasm at one point and had Bobby lick my fingers clean after. We were content, with ourselves and each other. Eventually, we fell asleep in each others' arms, thoughts of dinner long forgotten despite our loudly rumbling bellies.

I woke sometime late that night, my face buried in Joanna's hair. I reached back for Bobby but felt only cold sheets. I'd have to explain carefully to Joanna the next morning. She was very sensitive and might not understand. But then again, she might. Joanna had been surprising me lately, more so this day than any other.

I turned over and saw my cell phone blinking on the nightstand. I reached for it and read the text message.

"Love you both. I'll keep in touch."

I smiled and then set the phone back down before snuggling back into the warm cocoon of Jo's embrace.

12