The Niece

Story Info
She seduced him.
2k words
4.34
100.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers

I sat at my computer pounding out yet another tale of alien invasions. I write for several science fiction publications and make a pretty good living at it. I was just getting to the part where the aliens kidnap the girl when a pair of hands popped across my eyes and a pair of breasts pushed into my back. It had to be Venus, my niece.

"Guess who, Uncle Maury?" she laughed.

"Pamela Anderson?" I answered.

"No, it's me uncle!" she said as she let go of my eyes and pranced around in front of me.

She had come to live with us 2 years ago when her mother was killed in a boat accident and her father dropped into a continuous drunken stupor. We took her in and she was like our daughter used to be, happy, bubbly and entirely beautiful. We loved here dearly for the first year. Then my wife was diagnosed with a rare type of incurable cancer. She died 2 months later.

I was despondent. Had it not been for Venus, I probably would have pulled the plug on myself. She carried me through an incredibly painful period. Now, a year later at nineteen, she was everything any father would have been proud of. She was in college; she was ambitious, beautiful, caring and smart as a whip.

"Baby girl, why don't you call me daddy? I feel like a daddy. I'm so proud of you."

"We'll have to wait until my father drinks himself to death," she flatly stated. There was obviously no love lost between her and her father. It kind of disturbed me but I could certainly understand where she was coming from.

When you are finished, there is something I want to talk to you about."

"Okay, I'll be in my bedroom resting," I said.

"Perfect," she commented.

"Now what the hell did she mean by that?" I asked myself.

Two hours later I finished the piece and submitted it to the publisher. I knew there would be a nice check next week. There always was. I shut down the computer and retired to my bedroom.

Just as I was dozing off there was a light tapping at my door. "Come on in Venus," I said.

She opened the door and drifted across the room in a very revealing string bikini. "Hi uncle," she whispered.

"Do you have something to talk about?" I queried.

"It's kind of personal. I don't want you to say 'no' right away. Please, just listen to what I have to say and then think it over. OK?"

"OK let's hear it."

"Uncle, you know I'm a virgin. Outside of what I've read and a few porn flicks, I know nothing about sex. I want to learn but I don't want to experiment with some octopus college boy who will hurt me and then leave me. I want to learn from a real man who loves me. I want you!"

I started to protest immediately, but she put her finger on my lips and said, "You promised to think about it. So start thinking." She drifted back across the room and was gone.

I was absolutely dumbfounded. I swear I had never had a carnal thought about this angel. It never occurred to me that she might have sexual desires. I always thought she would hook up with some chump that I wouldn't approve of, marry him and start making babies.

There was no way I could get a nap now. Thinking of her request had my poor, over stressed brain in a complete muddle. What to do? I didn't want her to think I didn't want her. I didn't know what she would do if I said no. I didn't know what would happen later if I said yes. Damn!! My tit was in a crack. No matter which way I moved, it was going to hurt. Totally flummoxed, I went to the kitchen took get a soda.

She was sitting in the living room still in her bikini. Her eyes were a little red. I assumed she had been crying. Her shoulders slumped and she had the 'wounded puppy' look on her face.

I was devastated. I just couldn't stand to see her cry. I went over to the sofa and sat down beside her. 'Just exactly what did you have in mind?" I whispered quietly.

She perked up a bit, knowing that I hadn't totally rejected the idea. "Well, I thought we would start slowly and progress day by day until we got to the moment of truth."

"Would you care to describe the 'moment of truth?" I asked.

"Well, that would be the point at which we decide if you should take my virginity and make me a woman."

"Oh baby, you know that I love you more than anything in this world. I don't want you to be sad or think I don't want you. It's just that I've never thought of you in that way. I need some time to see if I can even adjust to the possibility."

"That's good enough for me! At least you didn't say no!" she answered. She threw her arms around me and bounced off into her bedroom.

As soon as she was gone I started kicking myself in the ass. I should have just refused and let the chips fall where they may. Now, I had given her some encouragement. I shut my eyes tightly. I knew what was going to come next.

We ordered pizza that night for dinner. After we polished it off, I asked her, "What is your first step?"

"Since we will need to see each other nude, I thought that showering together would be a good start."

NUDE! I hadn't thought about that. I tried to think of a way to weasel out of it but in the end had to conclude that she was right. Damn!

She went to her room. I went to mine. I stripped completely, wrapped a towel around my waist and headed for the shower. She beat me there. She was waiting for me.

"You know, uncle, this is kind of silly, using two bedrooms. Don't you think it would be better if we just slept together? We don't have to do anything. Just sleep."

My heart stopped for a while. I considered the full implications of her suggestion. Sleeping together would imply a certain 'permanence' about our arrangement. On the other hand, it was kind of silly to go traipsing around nude to semi nude when the situation didn't require it. "Okay," I agreed. "We'll move you in tomorrow."

"I've already got enough stuff together for tonight uncle," she said with a twinkle in her eyes.

Once again, I had been outflanked.

I looked into her beautiful eyes. She dropped her towel. I dropped mine. We stepped into each others arms for the first time as man and woman. I guided us to the shower. The water was hot but not unpleasantly so.

"We should wash each other," she said as she started soaping me up. When she got to my cock, she stopped and watched as it rose from dead flat to fully inflated. "Wow!" she said, "Just like in the movies!"

I started soaping her back and then moved her around so I could do the front. As I rubbed her breasts her nipples stood up like little bullets. I moved on down to her neatly trimmed bush. I ran the sponge across her pussy and she let out a little squeak. I turned her around and washed her asshole. She squeaked again. I knew she was going to be extra noisy in bed. It was lucky my house was isolated up a long driveway. We rinsed each other off and then stepped out of the shower. The drying off process produced more squeaks and little yelps.

"Bed time," she said and strolled off toward 'our' bedroom. She trotted down the hall to her room and returned with a small overnight bag. "We'll get the rest of the stuff tomorrow," she said as she jumped in the sack.

So there I was. I had a beautiful, nude young girl in my bed. I had a hardon like the Washington monument. I said a little prayer of forgiveness to her dead mother and my dead wife and gamely jumped in beside her.

She was lying on top of the sheets, nude, warm and waiting. I rolled over to her. "What's first on your sex agenda?"

"I thought we might try some soul kissing. I've only tried it once and it wasn't very good. I suspect that's because the kid didn't know how. You know how, don't you?"

I ran my arm under her shoulders and rolled her lips to mine. I started gently brushing her lips. I gave her lips a little lick. I stuck my tongue between her lips and they parted, allowing me access to her mouth. I rolled her tongue around with my tongue. She started to moan and did the same to me. I pressed into her deeper. She moaned some more. I broke the kiss. "Well?' I asked.

"Let's do that some more, a lot more!" she answered as she applied a lip lock to me. When we broke the kiss the next time she said, "I don't know why anybody would want to do more than that. It's terrific. The best thing I've ever felt. Oh uncle I love you so much."

I guess she liked it. "Do you want to try some other stuff or shall we stick with the kissing?"

"Let me learn how to kiss real, real, well and then we'll go on to other things," she requested.

I was happy that she didn't want to rush things. We continued smooching for about an hour.

Finally she asked, "Can we go to sleep now?"

"Of course baby," I replied.

Oh goody! Can you show me the spoon?"

I knew then that it would be a long night. Sure enough less than an hour later I felt a little hand wrap itself around my cock. She had reached between her legs and now had my cock snuggled right up across her cunt and laying in her slit. Another inch or so and she wouldn't be a virgin anymore. I lay still wondering what her next move would be. She was stroking the bottom of my dick and pressing it ever deeper into her crack. I was getting harder and harder. It was feeling better and better. I could feel her swollen clit on the head of my cock. She bucked her hips a little and my cock slid right into the entrance to her pussy.

"Fuck me now uncle," she begged.

I rolled her over onto her back and mounted her. "Are you sure? You can't go back from here. It's a one time deal."

"You talk too much," she replied and bucked her hips up off the mattress, impaling herself on the hard dick. "Ouch!" she yelped. She held very still for a while and then I felt her pussy start to slide up and down my cock.

She had the tightest pussy I had ever been in. She was humming a happy little tune as I plunged more rapidly into her. Suddenly the humming stopped. She gasped for breath 3 or 4 times really hard. She shuddered and her pussy clamped down hard. She screamed like she'd been shot as she came.

I slammed my dick all the way into her and let her pussy milk me dry. What a piece of ass! I had never had one to equal this.

She grabbed my neck and pulled my lips down to hers. Her tongue took command of my mouth and I shoved my tongue as far into her mouth as I could. I could feel her heart beating rapidly and she was quivering like a bowl of jello.

"OOOOOOoooooo, I just knew it would be good, but I didn't expect it to be this good," she grinned. "When can we do it again?"

"It takes us geezers time to recover. Just be patient. It'll eventually come back."

"Oh uncle I want to do this again and again and again," she whispered as she snuggled into my arms.

bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers