The Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was by now ready for action again and she was wanking away again. I got her to stand up and lean over the basin. I positioned my cock at her pussy's entrance and started pushing it in. First only the head and then out again. She was pushing her ass backwards to try and get more cock, but I steered clear. After teasing her like this for a while, I suddenly shoved my rock hard man-meat all the way up her pussy. Fuck, this was bliss. I have not had a tight pussy like this in a long while. I first just stayed like this, enjoying the feeling of her pussy walls all around my cock. I then slowly pulled out until only the head remained and then slowly back in. After five or so times, I just rammed my cock into her. She nearly banged her head on the mirror, but then started pushing back. We started to build up a rhythm and with my one hand I was playing with her clit again. I could feel her pussy was getting even wetter as my cock was starting slide in and out with ease. I could an orgasm staring to build deep in my balls and moved my fingers faster over her clit. Her breathing was changing and could feel her pussy walls starting to contract. With a might heave I shoved my whole length into her and my cock started squirting stream after stream of hot sticky cum deep into her teenage pussy. When she felt the hot cum, she started bucking and cumming. Her pussy was milking my cock as we came together.

Suddenly I felt my balls being cupped from behind and whipped my head around. There stood my wife, naked one hand on her pussy and the other on my balls. The shock nearly made my hard on go away, but her expert manipulations on my nutsack kept it there. It was still jerking from cumming. As I pulled out, a there was a popping sound as my cock was released from her tight pussy.

"I have been watching you two for a while through the key hole, you guys made such a racket, I am surprised you didn't wake the neighbours" she said. "I have wanted to get hands on this teenage pussy for while" she told the two of us, stunning us into the ground. "Let's go somewhere more comfy" she suggested and we all trampled into the bedroom, my wife leading the way with my cock in her hand, like a dog on leash. My niece had her hands on my butt and was rubbing up and down on my asshole.

When we got into the bedroom, my wife told me to sit down on her make-up chair and took her niece in her arms and gave her a very wet, deep kiss on the mouth. I could hear the mouths making wet noises as they were swapping spit. The sight of four tits pressed together made my cock stir into a raging hard-on almost immediately. They knelt down on the bed and continued kissing. I left the chair and lay down on my back, my face underneath the two heavenly love boxes. From my niece's cum was still running down her legs and I started licking it up. As I got higher, I moved over to my wife's pussy and gave it a wet kiss right on the lips and I pushed the lips open with my tongue, I could see that she was dripping wet already. I started licking my way up and into her pussy, with my hand is started fingering Ellie's dripping cunt. I used a second finger and pushed it into her bung-hole. I could hear both of them moaning above me. What a sight, two beautiful shaven pussies right before my eyes, one with slightly hanging lips and the other without. I put my head down on the bed and started working both of them with my fingers.

After a while my wife pushed Ellie onto her back, I got out from underneath her and she moved her face in between Ellie's legs. I could see Ellie's glistening pussy gaping open, waiting for what was to follow. My wife knelt down with her ass and pussy in the air and started eating her niece's wet teenage pussy. I got behind her and pushed my cock ever so slowly up her cunt. I then started fucking her and her head was moving in time with my strokes. She must be an expert pussy eater, because it was not long and Ellie let out a scream and started squirming underneath my wife's mouth. She just clamped her lips onto Ellie's pussy and kept it there. I stopped pumping and just kept my cock inside her until Ellie's orgasm passed. She lifted her head up and back so that I could kiss her, tasting the nectar from Ellie's pussy. As I started moving again, Ellie repositioned herself in between my wife's legs and started licking her clit while I was fucking her. She started playing with my balls and asshole at the same time. This was enough to send both my wife and I over the edge. I could feel her pussy muscles starting to contract and my balls started tensing up. As she let rip with an almighty orgasm, I started squirting my hot sticky cum into her wet hole. Before my last squirt, Ellie pulled my cock from my wife's cunt and shoved it into her mouth and sucked the last bit of cum from my spasming cock.

Then she lifted her head and licked my wife's pussy clean as well.

We spent the rest of the day doing just that, fucking and sucking until it was time for Ellie to go home. Needless to say, this was only the start of many a fuck-filled weekend.

The End

12