The Night

Story Info
He sees his girlfriend with a friend.
2.4k words
3.71
25.3k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of us were damn tired. We had a friend's birthday party to attend and it drained us.

I am David, 27. I am 5'11 with an average body. Steve is my friend from my college days. He is 6'3, much muscular than me of course. The reason being he isn't as laid back as I am. He goes to the gym regularly unlike me.

I watched him as he was staring at Kate's butt cleavage. Her bag had fallen down and while she was picking it up, her butt cleavage peeped.

Well Kate, 24, is my girlfriend. Describing Kate is like redefining eroticism.

She has a shinning brown (tanned) skin, shoulder length silky black hairs. She is a full woman. Her boobs are neither too big nor too small. Her hips are broad. She has a round and fleshy haunch which was always quite obvious whenever she wore skin hugging pants. Like she was wearing at the present.

She was wearing a black skin tight pant, a red colored top. All her curves were voluptuously prominent.

"Oh I am feeling so tired." Kate remarked as she sat on the couch after picking her hand bag from the floor. Three of us, Steve, Kate and I, were in my place. Martha wanted to come but she had some urgent work, thus she couldn't. Martha was Steve's girlfriend.

"Well I think I can make you feel better." Steve said looking at Kate.

"Like how?" Kate asked.

"Whenever Martha feels tired I give her this special massage on her neck. She feels better."

Kate looked at me.

"What? Of course Steve is good at it. I have experienced it myself." Steve had big fleshy hands which really did magic. Last summer I had experienced it for the first time after a rugby match with friends.

"You can give it a try!" I added.

"Ok." Kate said.

"And I gonna make strong coffee for all of us. Is that ok?"

"Perfect." They said in chorus.

Steve was massaging Kate's back. Over her clothes though. But he was supposed to massage her neck. I don't know when she allowed him to touch her waist? An idea flushed my mind. Steve often told me how he used to test Martha's fidelity by leaving her alone with someone. And never did she fail him. I thought, "Why don't I, for once, test Kate? I know she would never fail me either." The idea was such a sexy one that it made my blood rush on to my penis.

So I decided to carry on the idea. "It will be now or never" I thought. I came out of the kitchen and announced,

"Sorry guys, no coffee for the time being. I gotta go to the office for an urgent work. I will be back after couple of hours. After that, coffee."

"But, all right be back soon." Kate said. I kissed her, locked the door behind and left, for nowhere. I came back from the hind door, made myself comfortable in the adjacent dark room and saw what was going on.

Steve was still massaging Kate.

"So how do you feel?"

"Oh it's nice; you have nice pair of hands."

Steve's hands were moving down, towards Kate's ass. I thought it was an illusion but they actually were. In fact the moment he touched Kate's ass cheeks over her pants, she sat up with a jerk.

"I knew my Kate will never fail me!" I reminded myself.

"I am so sorry Kate." Steve sounded apologetic.

Kate didn't say anything. To lighten the scene may be Steve spoke up,

"Well don't we have anything to drink here?"

"I will just check." After few seconds Kate returned with a bottle of wine and two glasses.

"You too?" Steve asked.

"Ya, feeling thirsty."

They were sipping wine when Steve asked,

"Hey that's a new picture!" he pointed at a wall hanging and said. The moment Kate turned to check out the picture, he spilled the wine on his shirt.

"Oh shit! I am such a mess!" He said.

"Oh God, that's bad." Kate added.

"You mind if I open it up."

"No not at all. You can wear something of David's. Come I will show you."

By then Steve had opened his shirt and his bare, shaved muscular chest was exposed.

He followed her to my bedroom. While Kate was busy selecting a shirt for him, she said,

"You exercise regularly?"

"Ya."

"It shows. You have a nice body."

"Thanks. You mean I have a nice chest, do you?"

I was amazed, Kate actually noticed his bare chest.

"It's the same."

"Same? You mean body and chest are same?" He teased her.

"Whatever!"

Steve came closer to Kate.

"Let me help you with the shirt thing."

Kate suddenly realised the entire place was deserted. And here she was with Steve who was topless in front of her.

"You can wear this; I am in the main room."

Saying so Kate was trying to escape the situation when her leg got caught in one of the legs of the study table kept near the closet and she fell. But what excited me was that she fell along with Steve. She was on top of him. They were on the bed. Her hairs were on Steve's face and her face rested on his chest. Before she could realize anything, he had hugged her closer.

Kate looked at Steve.

"You are so gorgeous Kate." Steve said and kissed her forehead.

"I know that Steve but David will come to know, I can't allow that."

"Allow what? I didn't say anything; I just meant that you look great.

Kate realized her mistake.

"By the way what if David doesn't come to know about this?" Steve added, in a seductive tone.

"I didn't mean that." Kate answered. Her voice was almost a whisper.

"You didn't mean what?"

She didn't respond.

"It's ok Kate. Martha does it. We go to swinging clubs. Don't act like a prude.

Let us enjoy ourselves because we gotta a chance. We can forget about it later. Moreover you both aren't married. You can always have your options open before that."

"It is not that simple Steve."

"Hey I can make that simple Kate." Saying this he started caressing her hairs and forehead.

"If you allow me to make it simple." He completed.

Kate looked at Steve. After few seconds she, with her left hand she started to caress his chest. She lifted her face up and Steve kissed her upper lip. She responded and their lips were locked.

Sitting in the adjacent room and witnessing everything I felt some wetness in my underwear. I leaked some juices of mine without even realizing it. Only thing I realized before that was my penis was at its hardest.

"Will it happen at last? My fantasies of watching my sexy girlfriend Kate with another man! They making love! Kate will fail the test unlike Martha? Lust took over me and I started jerking slowly.

Kate put her hands up and Steve pulled the red top out of her body. Her white bra was so tight that it hardly could cup her boobs. With one hand Steve squeezed one of her boobs and with the other he unhooked her bra. Now both were topless. Kate slowly opened his belt and unzipped him. He helped her and his pants were freed. He was wearing black underwear. It looked like he had a mountain between his legs. His penis was standing tall. He again kissed Kate and with both his hands pulled down his underwear.

Kate had a look at his tool. She looked at him again, face to face, and kissed him. This time it was a wild kiss. Her tongue exploring his mouth. He responded. The kiss broke. Kate wildly kissed Steve all over his face. Then she caressed his neck with her cheeks. She pushed him down on the bed again and started kissing his chest. She was moving downwards with each kiss of hers. Finally she reached his groin. It was standing tall. She exposed his mushroom and started licking it. She didn't touch his penis with her hands. The only contact was with her lips and tongue. She was alternating her act. Once she was kissing his balls and next she was licking his penis, from bottom upwards. She again went up to his chest kissed few times, licked his nipples and came back to his penis.

"You are strong Steve." She said with a seductive smile. Steve smiled back.

Kate stood up suddenly. Steve sat up. They were looking at each other as if they were gonna eat themselves with their looks only.

Kate unbuttoned the three buttons in front of her pants. She slowly tugged her black pant down. She was wearing a white panty inside. She was looking like a paragon of sex. She then tugged down her panty as well. Kate was standing naked in front of Steve, top to bottom and I was watching them. The thought itself further increased the length of my manhood. Steve cupped both her butt cheeks and brought her close to him. He encircled her belly button with is tongue. The warmth of his tongue seemed to initiate vibrations within her. With both his hands he cupped her boobs. He squeezed them in a slow motion. Kate's hairs were almost covering his face. She was caressing his upper back, starting from his neck. Steve placed his hands on her ass. His strength allowed him to lift her and place on the bed. He started kissing her neck. Slowly he glided downwards. Kate had started a slight moan. Steve went down, till he reached her hips. For few seconds he looked at her soft butt cheeks. Then slowly he started kissing. He used his saliva to make it more sensual. He kept kissing and caressing her butt for almost a minute or so. The moment he reached her thighs he flipped her. Her trimmed pussy was staring at him. It was wet. The hairs looked wet as well. He penetrated his tongue within her pussy.

"OOHHH Steeeeeeve. Your tongue feels so warm in there."

"Your pussy feels so hot darling."

I am not sure she came or not but I saw Steve licking her clit for quite some time. After quite a while he started slowly moving upwards. From her pussy to belly button to her boobs to her lips. They again kissed. This time it seemed more like a desperate one. As if Kate wanted that kiss very badly. Meanwhile Kate had her legs spread wide. Steve's one hand was on her boobs, squeezing it, the other hand of his was on his penis. He glided his dick inside her pussy, very slowly. The moment it was inside he started his slow forward and backward thrusts.

"You are thick Steve, you are far thicker than David. You are feeling me up completely. Oh ya that's the way slowly, fill me up fill..."

The moment I heard Kate saying those words I increased my jerking speed.

Kate was furiously caressing his back. He increased his speed and both started moaning in high tone together. They reached a stage where he was banging her literally. Kate cupped his ass as tightly as she could and together they came. Steve pulled out of her. Both were breathing heavily.

I also came. I took a deep breathe thinking that my fantasy was over finally.

When I looked at them I saw Kate getting up sitting on top of Steve, with her ass in front of his face. She took his penis and started jerking it. It almost regained its original stiffness. This time Kate was sucking it hard. She was sucking the top then the thick bottom part and with her other hand she was squeezing his balls. Meanwhile Steve was licking her butt valley. Her anus.

Minutes later he cried out,

"Oh Kate I gonna cum baby I gonna cum."

When he couldn't take it any longer he lifted her. His strength surprised not only Kate but also me. He made her sit on all her fours and came on her butt hole. With one hand he was caressing her butt and with the other he was applying his cum on her ass. He slowly thrusted his penis in and started pumping.

"Wow!" I exclaimed. They were looking so sexy in this pose, in the doggie style. Steve had a muscular body with a round shaped ass. Kate had a broad butt. They were looking like a perfect sex-couple for me. I felt my penis getting stiff again.

He was pumping her ass with full force. The 'lup lup lup lup lup' sound created with his balls hitting her thighs reverberated in the room. Moments later Kate started giving backward thrusts. They were doing it in such a nice rhythm it seemed as if they had been doing this from ages! Kate was milking his penis with her butt. Finally Steve came and pulled out his tired looking penis and dropped on the bed. Kate lay on his side. Both breathing heavily and exhausted.

Steve was caressing her hairs and she was moving her fingers all over his chest in a slow erotic motion.

"Tell me Kate am I different from David?"

"Ya."

"Like how?"

"You last longer than him and you are thicker."

I told myself, "Enough!"

I zipped my pants, came back by the same route to the main door. I looked at my watch. An hour and a half had passed.

I rang the bell. Few seconds later Steve opened it.

"Hi you over with your thing?" Steve asked.

"Ya. Sorry I kept both of you waiting." I tried to sound normal.

"It is ok dear." Kate replied.

"I think I would better leave." Steve said.

"What about the coffee I promised?" I said.

"Next time dude."

"As you wish!"

"Will you drop me at my place Steve?" Kate asked.

"Sure."

We exchanged good byes and I watched Kate going with Steve in his car.

When I retired to bed thoughts of their lovemaking started coming back. I masturbated for a while. Then something came to my mind. But I brushed the thought aside thinking, "No that can't be."

The thoughts came back again and made me feel impatient.

Just to check it out I tried Kate's number. After many rings she was on the line.

"Oh it's yoooou David. I will...I will ...talk to you later....deaaaar...I am a bit busy...ok...please ....don't minnnd...." The line went dead.

She was almost moaning and she had a sexual pitch in her voice. Then I realized my thoughts were absolutely right. Steve and Kate were making love at her place, probably they would do it for the entire night.