The Night Away

Story Info
The unexpected gift was most welcome.
1.2k words
3.55
33.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle knew Phil was up to something especially when he said he was nipping out and Michelle was to meet him at the bar, putting an end to her ideas of a shower together.

However it did at least give her chance to get ready in peace and after bathing and slipping on her open fronted thong, hold-ups and bra along with her thin dressing gown, she was just doing her hair when the door went.

Thinking it was Phil she strolled to the door and flicked the catch before turning back and taking her seat again.

She asked him what he had forgotten and turned to hear his answer where her mouth fell open as she was confronted by two men in crisp white Navel Uniforms. Complete with music centre and CD's.

They quickly explained they had been booked to perform in Executive Suite 201 as a private dance paid for in advance with a healthy tip.

Michelle smiled as she read the card he passed her,

'To my Darling wife - happy anniversary and tell me about it in the bar...'

As she got over the shock she turned to them and they had already set up the music, dimmed the lights and positioned a chair for Michelle to sit on.

Doing as she was told she sat, conscious of how she was dressed under her short robe, but excited about this unexpected treat.

The music started and the two men danced around her causing her head to spin as she tried to focus on them, she laughed and decided to relax and enjoy and the men sensed the change in atmosphere and began to slowly strip.

First came the hats and shoes, followed by the jackets leaving their well-muscled bodies on display to Michelle's appreciative eyes. They kept teasing her by coming closer and closer and as she reached her robe slipped open allowing the men to see her stocking tops peeping from under the satin robe.

One of them went round behind her and began to massage her shoulders easing away the strains and aches of everyday life. As he was doing this the other continued his gyrations until he offered Michelle the poppers on the side of his trousers.

Not been able to resist she slid her hands to his tight buns and tugged at the seams and his trousers fell away leaving him naked except for a tiny pouch that did nothing to hid his manhood. He came forward and nudged her legs open so he stood in between them, and this time the action caused the robe to part and her sexy thong was in full view.

The open fronted design of it showcased her shaved sex and she could feel her own heat as she marvelled at the man's physique. As he moved behind her the other came to the front and he took her hands and brought her to her feet and the next thing she was sandwiched between the two hunks and could feel the definite bulge of cock as it pressed against her bottom.

The music was like a drug and Michelle swooned especially when she was ordered to strip the man in front of her and like a cheap date she practically ripped his starched uniform off him, leaving him in naked except for his tiny pouch.

Now she was between two semi-hard cocks and loved the feel her actions were having on the men, especially when one of them gave her a bottle of baby oil and suggested she apply some. Ever eager she poured some over his rippling chest and massaged it down his stomach and giggled when it dripped lower.

She watched mesmerised as the oil headed down his stomach and slipped inside his briefs. His pouch was now at full stretch and the oil made a bee-line for his manhood gently coating and oiling it.

Michelle pushed against him and the oil made her robe see through so that her nipples pushed out from the thin fabric of her bra, but she poured more oil over him enjoying the erotic sense of the slippiness as they were both covered.

She looked down to see his cock break free of the flimsy constraint and licked her lips as she saw just how big he was, and she was about to reach down and touch it when she was spun round and ended up facing the other performer. Her hands were being held by him as the oil man stood behind her stripped her off the robe leaving her dressed in only her underwear. Her heart pounded as she felt oil being dripped onto her shoulders, and the strong hands came from behind her to massage it into her neck, before slowly dropping lower until her pert breasts were like wise covered.

With a flick of the wrist her bra was gone, allowing better access to her hard and sensitive nipples and both men smothered more oil to her so she glided between the two hunks with little resistance.

She felt like some sex crazed porn star as she was the filling of the human sandwich. Her wet and oiled pussy throbbed and she ground back loving the feel of a stiff cock slip between her oiled cheeks and rub against her thong. She pulled the other closer and ripped away his pouch before he too pushed from the front.

Opening her legs wider both men rubbed themselves between her legs and the thong bit into her sex, delicately caressing her clitoris as the oil and natural juices mingles together offering exquisite feelings to her super charged body.

Now she wanted to feel them and reached down to grab each length marvelling at the silky texture of each cock. Slowly she began to caress both men, running her fingers up and down and the men were hers to command as she increased the pace.

Both were panting now eager to release their seed as this sexy stocking clad woman took both of them at the same time. They reached to her and she slipped out of her knickers leaving her in oil splattered stockings before turning round and leaning over.

In an instant a pulsating and hard cock nudged between her shaven sex and inched itself inside her, filling her completely and her body responded especially when he began to thrust, taking his cock to the very edge of her pussy before gliding back in.

The other came to the front and she greedily slipped his cock inside her ruby red lipsticked coated mouth and sucked and licked on its length. The thrusting and licking continued and Michelle moaned as hse felt the on rush of an orgasm and her sex gripped the cock as her body convulsed as wave after wave of pleasure flooded through her.

Still he kept on fucking and each movement aided her as she sucked on the others manhood but as she felt them coming to a finale she quickly pulled away and gripped them again before wanking them in unison and watched as both exploded their cum over their stomachs.

As they all caught their breaths Michelle looked up to the partial open curtains and noticed a shadowed face watching in - who had seen her one woman show?