The Night Before

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn it, Marge! Tessa and Jack could have both been shot by Roberta!" I excitedly pointed out. "Did you ever think of that?"

"Well, duh! I knew it was a possibility. I thought you were wise to the whole affair and were trying to set me up to catch Jack and Tessa. I just substituted Roberta, to protect the innocent, as they say. The fact that Jeff, who let Roberta in, was also Tessa's lover, and proceeded to thump the shit out of both of them, was gravy. I thought you had planned that somehow, too!"

"Well now Jack and Roberta are out of the picture and you have a company to run. Did you give any thought to that, Marge, or were you so hell-bent on revenge that you were willing to ruin the company your dad started from scratch?" I demanded.

"Again, Frank, I did. We both know that you've forgotten more than those two idiots ever knew about running this company. I thought you might like having Jack's position and his office, with double his pay. You'd also be getting some prime pussy that Jack will never be allowed to service again, if you get my drift," cooed Marge.

I almost ruined everything when I stupidly asked, "Are you referring to Roberta, or Tessa?"

12