The Night Before Checkout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,304 Followers

The desk clerk nodded, smiling now.

"Have a good night," she said, turning to walk away, shaking her head in bemusement as she went.

"Who was that?" Rachel asked as Grace walked back over to the bed.

"The desk clerk," she explained. "I didn't know if you guys were like, serial killers or something, so I asked her to come knock if I hadn't gone to see her after an hour."

The two women glanced at each other as Grace climbed onto the bed.

"So, where were we?" she asked, grinning.

Rachel looked at her, exaggerated pout on her face.

"I don't know," she said, "we're feeling kind of insulted."

Grace laughed, and the two women quickly pounced on her, dragging her back down to the bed. They resumed their coordinated usage of her, fingers and mouths going back to exploring her body.

"You know," Rachel offered, "in French, the orgasm is called le petit mort. The little death. So in a way, we are serial killers."

Katie giggled, and Grace laughed along, the laugh quickly becoming a moan as somebody's fingers teased at her clit. The two women continued, and before long Grace's orgasm was again so close. This time there was no disturbing knock, no interruption. It was full speed ahead for the threesome as the two girlfriends pushed Grace into orgasm. They pressed themselves against Grace, their warm flesh a comfort for Grace as the pleasure overwhelmed her. She closed her eyes at the intense feeling.

The two women let her recover. As she lay there, basking in her afterglow, she felt the bed shift, and opened her eyes to see Rachel and Katie switch places, trading an affectionate kiss as they crossed paths. They started up again and in no time had Grace cumming yet again.

Grace lost track of time as the three women continued in the same vein, Rachel and Katie leading her along. First Grace went down on Rachel, with Katie watching, touching herself, and then Katie watched Rachel return the favor. The time after that was a blur of pleasure and lust. Rachel's earlier promise, of having time to spare, was delivered upon, as at one point Grace was able to lick and suck at Katie's cunt for a while, taking her sweet time to feast on that sweet slit. But they also did more than that, the three of them pleasuring and enjoying each other in a bevy of positions and arrangements.

The last one was Katie going down on Rachel, with Grace sitting on Rachel's face, watching as Katie went to town. Her own pussy was being savored by Rachel, and after that talented tongue drove her to orgasm, she slid off Rachel's cum-slicked face and watched the two women finish.

By that point the three women were exhausted. Katie giggled in delirious pleasure, moving up slightly to rest her head on Rachel's belly. In under a minute she was asleep, her soft, steady breathing a clear indicator.

"Thanks for joining us," Rachel said, putting her arm around Grace, letting Grace nestle against her.

"Thanks for having me," Grace responded, feeling exhaustion wash over her. She managed to glance over at the clock, and saw that more than three hours had passed since the three of them had started.

I'm gonna be sore in the morning,she thought, as she drifted off to sleep. Rachel had already nodded off, one arm around Grace, the other with a hand in Katie's hair.

Whereas she had been the last to fall asleep, Grace was the first to wake in the morning. She managed to extricate herself from Rachel without waking her, and headed into the bathroom. Indeed, she was sore, but it was a good soreness, one indicative of a wonderful night.

She left the bathroom and stood there at the foot of the bed, debating whether or not to wake the couple before leaving. They looked so adorable, Katie's head still on Rachel's stomach, which gently rose and fell with her breaths, Rachel's hand resting on Katie's head, as if Rachel had fallen asleep while stroking those sweat-mussed tresses.

In the end, Grace decided not to wake them, as the sight was too lovely for her. She dressed quickly and quietly, but left a note before leaving.

Rachel and Katie,it began,I can't thank you two enough for showing me such a great time. You're both beautiful and wonderful women, and a lovely couple, and now I'm glad I was awkwardly staring at you two in the pool. I thought about waking you two up, to say good-bye in person, but you two looked so adorable, I just didn't have it in me. So goodbye, and just to let you know, I hope very much to see you two again some time. If you're in my neck of the woods, come say hi. With love, Grace.

Grace added her cell number and e-mail, and put the note on the nightstand. After one last look at the slumbering couple, she left.

majicman21
majicman21
1,304 Followers
12