The Night Before the Horse Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled at her warmly as she touched him, his eyes almost quizzical as though he were seeing a fascinating new side of her for the first time. She ran thumb and forefinger slowly up and down the length of his hard penis through his boxers, getting to know it. After a few minutes, she moved to slip a hand under the elastic of his loose underwear and he shifted to push his boxers down and over his feet, off his body completely. His erection sprang free and they were as good as naked together. Her hand wrapped around his penis and for the first time she felt the powerful firmness wrapped in that slippery, malleable skin within her grasp. His most intimate of flesh, surrendered to the palm of her hand. How in control she felt.

Callum broke the silence. "We don't have to do anything you don't want to." How refreshing this Scottish boy's attitude was in comparison to the aggressive, pitiful Welsh boys she was accustomed to.

"I know," she told him. But she did want to go ahead. Every fibre of her being wanted to go ahead. Even lying naked in his arms, skin on skin, they were somehow not close enough. She needed more. "Do you have a condom?" They were words she had never imagined might come from her mouth.

He nodded, "of course." Her got up and felt around in the dark to find the wallet from the pocket of his jeans crumpled on the floor and she took the opportunity to grab a blanket from the other sofa and scurry beneath it, slipping off her underwear so that it was her only covering.

"Can I do it?" she asked as he returned, the foil packet in his hand glinting in the moonlight from the window. He seemed surprised that she would show an interest in such a chore but handed her the packet and stood in front of her as she sat hidden under her blanket. He waited as she opened the foil and spent a moment finding out, in the dark, which way up to place the strange device. When she had figured it out, she took his penis into her hand, suddenly a puzzle to be solved rather than a sexual organ, pinched the teat of the condom and rolled it down the length of his shaft until she was satisfied.

He was about to join her on the bed when she stopped him by taking his testicles into her hands and kissing the tip of his sheathed cock with her mouth. She played with the loose, wrinkled skin of his scrotum, rolling his testes in her hand like stress-relief balls. The strange, latex taste of the condom was new, reminding her of the gloves she had been forced to wear in biology class back in school, and behind it was the warm musk of man-sweat, filling her sinuses.

She continued to play with his penis in her mouth, testing the depth she could take and wondering if he could feel her tongue through their protection. He sighed noisily, groaning, and she took that to mean that he could. He stopped her in the same way she had stopped him, with two fingers under her chin, and climbed under the blanket beside her. His penis bounced as he moved like a comical, unnecessary extra limb, she thought.

Now they were completely naked together and the blanket made their sofa-bed surprisingly comfortable. She returned to lying on her back with his body over her and this time she had one knee lifted to give him room to lie between her legs. It was so much warmer without clothes. Her hands explored his body - his back, buttocks and thighs – uninterrupted by clothing. He did the same and swept his touch over her skin. His hands held a sense of urgency now and he kneaded her breasts, her buttocks, with such hunger that it almost hurt.

One hand found its way between her legs and suddenly his fingers were inside her, his thumb rubbing against her clitoris, fast and hot. His teeth gripped to her collar bone, then the skin of her neck, and she almost screamed for him to bite down hard, to feel that pain, but he didn't. They had waited long enough, and Yasmin felt Callum's hand leave her skin to guide the tip of his penis to brush against her labia. He caught her gaze for a fraction of a moment and she nodded to him.

He pushed himself inside her and the feeling forced a high pitched moaning noise from her lungs that she wasn't aware she could make. It didn't hurt, not quite, but she felt so... full. And so close to him. Her body flushed with a feeling like a drug high that drowned her in the moment. All she could feel was him, and in that moment she loved him. Her arms wrapped around him as tightly as they could, her fingertips gripping to his back and burying her face into his shoulder.

He pushed again, rolling his body to press down against her hips. The noises he made into her hair were delicious. His gave a whispered groan with every breath and pushed his mouth against her ear as though he wanted to kiss her but couldn't quite focus on his lips enough to manage it. As he fell into a rhythm and she realised the friction of his body inside hers was nothing but wonderful, she began to relax. Her hands found his naked buttocks again and followed them as they rose and fell against her writhing hips, pulling his thrusts against her.

He lifted his head to look upon her face and his skin glistened with sweat in the sky light. His new position left a space of air between their torsos and Yasmin couldn't resist looking down to watch. The view was beautiful; her own soft breasts quivering with each of his thrusts and her ribs heaving the breath that she just couldn't subdue. In the darkness beneath their blanket, she could only just make out the outline of her hips, and the thickness of his cock disappearing behind the mound of her pubis. When she looked up, she realised that Callum had been admiring the scene as well and they shared a smile. He kissed her deeply on the mouth and slowed his hips, moving in and out of her so slowly that she could feel every inch of him rub against the inside of her body.

He found her hand and moved it down her body, placing it so her fingertips rested against the top of her vulva. Perhaps his intention was for her to touch herself while he was inside her, but it was far more tempting to hold a thumb and finger on each side of the shaft of his penis and feel him enter her. She noticed how his testes brushed against her buttocks as he got deeper. At last she did touch a fingertip to her clitoris and began to rub herself there.

Her body was already aching with this new form of exercise and how strange it was to even think about having an orgasm in the presence of another person. Should they have taken things more slowly? No, if they had waited any longer her loins may well have exploded with the frustration. It was clear now that he thought of her when he was alone at night just as she thought of him, and the idea of him lusting over her was enough to make that little hurricane start turning between her hips as her mind became less and less her own.

She continued to touch herself, listening to his growling breath in her ear and feeling his body slam against hers. Her core began to stiffen as she focused on the feeling of his thick cock stretching her virgin pussy and pounding against her cervix and at last she felt she was close. He must have noticed her breath become quick and shallow as her body tensed because she caught a glimpse of that adorable half-smile glinting in the moonlight from of the sky light of the dusty old barn loft, and then all at once she was coming. Her aching ribs forced a scream from her lungs as her head was cast backwards, mouth agape and eyes tight shut. Her orgasm spread like a river up through her chest and down to her very toes, turning her bones to rubber and prickling her flesh. She could only touch a fingertip to her clitoris for a second before the feeling was too much to bear and she flung her arms around the stable boy, gripping deep into his back. The waves of orgasm continued to cascade around her body, clenching against his dick as he thrust hard inside her and now she could feel his every move so much clearer.

When she had regained her composure enough to loosen her grip on his back and look upon his face again, he took that moment to swiftly withdraw himself from her. In a blink, the condom was flung to a dark corner of the room and Callum had his hand around his dick. He must have been holding himself back, waiting for her to finish for quite some time, because her body had not finished writhing before he came hard above her. The most beautifully primal noise escaped his lips as he came, covering her soft stomach in hot, sticky cum. She watched it pulse from the end of his throbbing dick and her body rushed with heat at the sight of it. When at last he was empty, he collapsed face down at her side and groaned noisily into the cushions of the sofa as if he had waited all his life for that relief.

They were both still breathing hard and wet with sweat. Yasmin felt her own juices drip from her pussy and knew that her whole body would be sore by tomorrow. But tomorrow was a whole world away... She dipped a finger into one of the puddles of cum on her belly, and tasted it.

"It's warm." She said.

Callum turned over to face her. "What did you expect?"

"It never occurred to me that it would be warm."

He smiled a wide grin and held her again, rubbing the sticky juice between her stomach and his until they were both slippery with it. She ran a hand through his hair and he kissed her on the forehead. They would have to be up in a few hours to get the horses ready for the show. Yasmin didn't know if she could walk after this, let alone ride. But for the next few hours at least, they could sleep together in the darkness without disturbance from the outside world. She really was growing rather fond of him.

He stifled a yawn as he spoke. "I told you it was better up here than in the tents in the field."

12