The Night Call

Info
Passionate couple heat up the phone lines.
1.7k words
3.77
226.4k
00
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

.

"Hello?" she said, picking up the phone.

A silence was the only thing at the other end of the line. Again she spoke.

"Hello?"

She could faintly hear him on the line, but she could tell it was him. She waited for his phone call nightly, and he called at the same time every night.

"Well hello there sweetness, what are you wearing for me tonight?" he asked.

She felt the goosebumps run the entire length of her body. She rubbed her arms, trying to make them go away. A smile crossed her face as she moved over to the couch and lay down.

"Right now I am wearing my jeans and a white tank top." She replied, giddy.

She ran her hands across her chest, feeling her pert little nipples start to stand at attention. She loved hearing his sexy voice over the phone. She had never met him, but the things she would let him do to her over the phone were something she never thought she would ever do.

"Your black jeans I hope" he replied.

"Uh huh" she said, rubbing her hands against the tight material.

"I love the way you look in those. The curve of your tight bum and how it sways as you walk in front of me, making me want to grab it and hold on forever. What do you have underneath them?"

Her heartbeat raced, the game was on.

"I have my pink thong. You know the one I am talking about, don't you?"

He paused, searching his mind for the memory he needed to continue the fantasy. He smiled, finding it quickly and resumed the conversation.

"Yes I do. Victoria Secret, page 12, June issue. You know what those do to me. You are such a tease!"

She had an urge to touch herself, her pussy already on fire as she listened to him. She resisted, knowing full well that it wouldn't be long that he would be telling her exactly what to do. She rested her hand on her stomach.

"I can't remember. Do you mind reminding me?" she giggled.

He pulled at the drawstring of his jogging pants, loosening the waistband. He pulled them down slightly, his cock already fully erect. He pretended to show her.

"Don't you see? I am rock hard already, and I still do not have you naked yet."

"Well then, what are you waiting for?" she replied.

He drew a deep breath and slithered out of his clothes, his ripe body lying on his bed. He thought carefully and spoke softly into the phone.

"Lie down my dear and let me pleasure you. Let me fill your mind with thoughts of love and lust. Are you ready my sweet princess?"

She melted as his voice washed over her. She could barely contain herself, and she softly whispered that she was indeed ready.

" I walk into the room, seeing you lying on the couch. I watch you carefully, examining all your beautiful curves. Your white tank top barely containing your lovely breasts. My knees quiver as you notice me standing there. Your brown eyes look into mine as I make my way over to you."

She closed her eyes and let her mind fill with the sight he was describing. She did not speak, not wanting to ruin the moment.

"I sit down as you make a small place beside you. I caress your arm, running my fingers down from your shoulder. I stop at your wrist, and start my way back up. Your skin is so soft, and the hair stands on end as I trace a tender line up your arm."

She moved her own hand over her arm, recreating the sensation for herself.

"I lean close to you, my lips inches from yours. I kiss you softly, lingering on your lips, tenderly savoring the sweetness of them. My hands find their way under you to your lower back. I pull you up toward me, still pressing my lips to yours."

She could almost feel his lips. He had strong lips, or so she kept telling herself. It melted her to think they were. And the sensation grew stronger between her legs. She wished he would move along at a quicker pace, but she knew he wouldn't. He never did rush things along.

"I turn you around and lie you back down on your stomach."

This surprised her. Usually he at this time he would disrobe her, but now he was doing something different. After letting the change sink in, she did as he said and rolled onto her stomach. She wondered what would come next.

"Starting at your shoulders, I gently rub my hands into your skin. The warmth of your skin feels so good as I massage your neck. Maybe you should take this top off and I can get better access to your back."

She squealed with excitement as she quickly peeled off her tank top, tossing it carelessly across the room. She returned to her position on the couch, her naked breasts pressing against the soft fabric.

"Is that better?" she giggled.

"Ah yes, much. Now, let me see if I can make you whimper. I put my hands on your back, and with small circles, I rub you gently. I start at your shoulders, making my way down to your lower back. My thumbs slip slightly under the back of your jeans, feeling the top of your butt."

Her breathing grew deeper with each passing minute, anticipation of what was about to happen next.

"I reach under you and locate the buttons to your jeans. I feel you lift your bum to me as I slowly undo the buttons, loosening your jeans. I grab the sides and slowly work them down your legs."

Her hands were at her jeans in seconds, pulling them off as he did in his fantasy. Her pink thong was soaked with her excitement, and she ached to touch herself.

"Look at what you've done to me." She said.

"It looks as though someone is very wet. Let's get rid of that."

Within moments, she lay on her couch, naked, excited and wet. She knew she should put a towel under her, but she could not be bothered to get up and fetch one.

"Umm, this is much better. Please continue." She told him.

"I run my hands over you bum, feeling its firmness. I pass my finger between your ass cheeks, making you raise your ass and exposing that very wet pussy to me. I slide my finger down toward your pussy, but stop just before reaching your wetness."

He could her hear whimper at the other end. He took hold of his cock and slowly stroked it. He wished she was here doing it herself, but this would have to do.

"I press my hand under you, against your pubic mound. The heat is intense as I pull it slowly over your pussy. How wet you are my dear. Maybe we should try and put out the fire down below."

Her hands were buried deep between her legs now with him allowing her the freedom to finally touch herself. The slickness of her pussy made a magical sound to her ears.

"Turn over sweets and play for me. Let me watch you touch yourself, fuck your fingers."

In one bound, she was on her back. She spread her legs wide, one foot resting on the back of the sofa, the other dangling over the edge. Two of her right fingers entered her pussy, while her left hand played with her hard clit.

"Look lover, look at what I am doing for you. Two fingers inside me, and another playing with my clit. You like that?" she purred to him.

He could hear the quivering in her voice, and he knew she was really touching herself. He started to stroke his cock faster now, feeling the buildup in his balls grow. He would wait for her release first, so he slowed down a little and continued.

"I kneel down on the floor and spread your legs wider. My tongue snakes out of my mouth and touches your clit lightly, moving your finger out of the way. The tip of my tongue traces a line to your wet pussy, tasting your juices. I open my mouth, letting the juices fill my mouth and coat my chin. I move my tongue in and out of you, my upper lip resting on your clit."

Her heavy breathing reassured him that he was doing everything just right.

"I give one more lick to your pussy and climb on top of you, kissing your nipples as I do. My cock is resting against your pubic mound, feeling the heat between us. I slide down slightly, moving my cockhead to enter you."

"Yes please…" she begged him, nearing her own climax. Her fingers were coated in her juices as she masturbated with vigor.

"I slide inside you with ease. I push deeper and deeper, slowly at first, then a little faster and harder. I feel your pussy contract around my hard cock. I slowly start to pull out and then back in again. Our bodies move together as I fuck you."

Her body started to shake the beginning of her orgasm taking a hold of her. She went silent, biting her lower lip, not wanting him to stop.

"Our pace picks up and soon we are bucking against each other faster and faster. I can feel my cum building inside my balls and I am almost past the point of no return."

He stroked his cock furiously now, as his own orgasm grew nearer. He could barely hear her, but he knew she was climaxing.

"Yes, now baby. Fill me now." She begged him.

"My cock throbs as my cum shoots deep inside you. My head rolls back and I pump deeper into you."

His hand was a blur as he felt the explosion of his own orgasm overtake him. His cum covered his stomach and his chest.

"Thank you my love…." She said as she heard his moans of pleasure.

"Same time next week?" he asked.

"Of course…" she replied and hung up the phone.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Dj_Maximus
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
Share this

Similar Stories

Erika Ch. 01 Slightly chubby Mexican lover welcomes her man home.in Erotic Couplings
The Massage She gets a birthday gift from her husband.in Loving Wives
Strangers On The Bus She lets older men touch her on the bus.in Mature
May I Have This Dance Don't be shy, she said.in Erotic Couplings
The Second Arabian Night He gives you a total body massage and oral sex.in Romance
More Stories