The Night Ch. 01

Story Info
A steamy encounter in a Seattle hotel.
4.7k words
4.25
14k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've been drinking coffee for several hours now, both of us are wide awake and have been flirting with each other since we arrived. You know that I'm yours for the night, so you want to take your time, but don't want to waste it either.

You see me reach into my pocket and pull out something and place it on the table between our cups. It's a key. A hotel room key from the Hilton in Seattle. You are happy to see it, but give off the usual denial of interest. Instantly your mind begins to race. Has he already been to the room to get things ready? What are you walking into?

I slide to the edge of the seat, "Had enough coffee?" I asked, extending my hand to help you up. You smile, but don't say anything. Your mind is racing in too many different directions to get words to form. You take my hand and we walk out the door and get into the Jeep. It's just a few blocks to the hotel.

When we park in the underground parking, we turn to each other and kiss. My hand reaches out and cups your breast as your hand comes down to press against my swelling cock. The kiss lasts a moment before we break away and open our doors.

In the elevator we see that we're the only two in it. We also see that there's a security camera in the corner. By putting you beneath the camera, the security people can't see anything. I push you up against the wall and kiss you again, reaching behind and cupping your ass with my hand as your hands wrap around me, pulling me closer.

The door opens on our floor and we walk to the room, the door is opened and we walk inside.

Inside you see the rather cozy hotel room with several things already placed inside. You see the various oils and lotions you're sure will be involved in a full body massage soon. You see several of my toys on the dresser, the lube, and a large tin of condoms. You can't see the bathroom from this angle, but you're pretty sure there might be stuff for the shower in there as well.

I walk in last and close the door behind me. I walk over to you, wrap my arms around you and say, "We're going to take off one piece of clothing each, and we're going to make out until there's nothing left on either of us. First the shoes come off. We sit down quickly and get our shoes off, and then stand back up.

Our lips come together as the anticipation gets the best of us. You reach down and start lifting up my shirt. It takes a bit of effort, but you manage to get it off me. We laugh as it gets stuck on my head. It's all supposed to be fun, I remind you. Next, I take your shirt and lift it off of you. We come back together, happy that I'd come in prior to and set the thermostat to high. I knew you'd want a nice warm room.

I reach down and grab your ass with both of my hands, raising you up off the ground. I lean forward and ease you down onto the bed. I come down slowly above you, kissing you as I unbutton your jeans and unzip the fly. I ease away and stand up, slowly easing your jeans off of you. When they are all the way off, you sit up and unbutton and unzip mine and bring them to the floor. You lay back down on the bed and I follow you, easing down on you. You feel my ragingly hard cock pressing against you as we begin kissing again. I roll us over so that you're on top and bring my hands up to unclasp your bra and slide it off of you as you raise up enough to let it slide forward. You take your arms out and toss it on the floor. You lower back down, feeling your nipples press against my hot skin and our lips lock together again as our tongues dance with one another.

I roll us back over with me on top and slowly move down, kissing your neck slowly and with purpose, and moving lower to your shoulder and may hand come up to cup your breasts in my warm hands as I bring my lips to your left nipple you draw a big breath, feeling my lips suck in your nipple and do circles around it inside my mouth. You're enjoying the feeling so much that you nearly protest when I remove my mouth to provide equal attention to your right breast. My had comes up to your left breast and cups it, keeping you warm as you run your hands up and down my back. You once again want to protest my leaving your nipple as I begin to kiss lower. My hands cup your breasts again and slowly and slightly pinch your nipples and twist them.

My kisses get lower and lower, reaching your bellow button. I toss your jewelry around with the tip of my tongue and kiss it before moving lower yet until I reach your silky blue panties. I bring my hands down to your sides, and bring my thumbs up underneath your panties. I ease them down slowly as you instinctively raise up slightly allowing them to slip slowly off of you. The kisses of my lips are warm against your skin as I slide them all the way off of your legs. I bring my hands up and raise your right leg up so that it's even with the bed. I kiss slowly along it as you look down at me now that you've raised up on your elbows.

As my kisses get closer to your pussy, you spread your legs wide enough to prove enough room. I get to your inner thigh and the sensations intensify. You drop down off your elbows and close your eyes, wanting to take in every possible second of this feeling. I move closer still and you feel my hot breath against your lips. You reach down and grab my hair into your hands and enjoy it.

I slowly run the tip of my tongue along the out edge of your lips, careful to avoid directly touching your clit just yet. I move over your clit breathing hard onto it, so that you can feel my hot breath. I kiss your other lip and trace the tip of my tongue down it until I reach the bottom edge. I move to the center and trace the tip of my hot tongue between your lips, bringing it ever so slightly in and out, as I move ever closer to your wanting clit. As I get closer, I move my hands to allow me to part your lips. I spread them without removing my tongue ever closer until you can feel my lips kissing your clit softly as you try to push me down onto it. I wrap my lips around your clit and slowly begin sucking it in to my mouth, increasing the pressure slowly, when it's far enough into my mouth that my tongue can touch it, I begin slowly sliding my hot moist tongue side to side across your clit. You arch your back, and clamp your legs down around my head, unable to hold back any longer. You feel my tongue begin to move lengthwise up and down your clit, very rhythmically, not too fast and not too slow. You feel the pressure increase slightly as you feel me move my right hand away from your leg. I bring my hand up beneath my chin and run a finger up and down your pussy just slightly between your lips. The two sensations explode up your spine and erupt in your mind. You feel my finger slowly ease deeper as it slides up and down. The rhythmic pressure of my hot moist tongue on your clit overwhelms you as you feel my finger finally slip inside you and press up underneath your clit and rub you as I articulate my finger higher and lower. The mix of sensations builds and builds until convulsions of pleasure explode through your body as you twist and turn uncontrollably. I don't stop, I hold on and continue, never easing up. You begin to relax and you lay back on the bed, looking up at the ceiling with a smile on your face. I give your clit one last kiss before easing away and taking another sip of my Cappuccino.

You sit up on the edge of the bed, still smiling as I return to you. You grab the top of my shorts and ease them down, releasing my hard cock right before your eyes. You look closely enough to see that you can actually see the throb of my heartbeat through it as I step out of my shorts and you ease me back toward the bed. I lay down on top of you, as you whisper, "roll us over" into my ear. With that, you're suddenly on top of me and you feel my hands running down your sides, cupping your ass while we kiss. You sit up and move toward my feet, taking my hard cock in your hand, standing it up for you to look at. You see right away that I shaved that morning, leaving my skin silky smooth. You lower down, running your tongue softly over my balls, tracing your tongue up the shaft of my cock and do a circle with your tongue around the tip of my cock. You slip the head of my cock into your wide opened mouth and playfully bring your teeth down onto my cock in a playful bite. We both laugh and you continue to ease my cock into your mouth while you reach down and hold my balls in your hand. You ease me slowly in and out of your mouth as you twist your hand and bring your finger sliding between my cheeks and touch my anus with it. You feel that I'm already lubed up so you slide your finger inside without any resistance. You hear me moan softly in appreciation. After a minute of slipping your finger in and out of me, you rise up off my cock and move forward, kissing me.

"Let's get one of those condoms on this big thing. I need to feel you in me." You walk over to the tin of condoms and grab one and remove it from the wrapper. You stand my cock up on end, and slowly roll the condom down onto my cock. You climb back onto the bed and straddle my cock. While looking into my eyes, you slowly ease the head of my cock inside you, slowly moving deeper and deeper until you have to raise up again for your juices to coat the condom more. Our eyes are locked as you slide down slowly again, this time deeper as you feel the incredible heat of my cock deep inside you. You slide down until you're unable to get any more of me inside you. You lean forward and we begin kissing passionately as you feel my steaming hard cock buried inside you.

As we kiss, I roll us over and lay your head down on the pillow, never taking my cock out of you. I begin slowly easing it in and out of you and I am raised up off of your for better positioning. You run your hands up and down my sides and along my chest. Our eyes are locked to each others as my cock continues to slide in and out of your pussy. Several more thrusts happen before you see me back up slightly, bringing your legs up onto my shoulders. I'm above you now, looking down into your eyes as my thrusts move faster in and out of you. You move your hand to your clit rubbing it with every thrust as I make sure to remain thrusting deep, but not enough to cause pain. A few more thrusts before I ease back again slipping my cock out of you making you wish I hadn't taken it out of your very moist pussy and turn you onto your side.

I straddle your lower leg and move your upper leg forward. You feel the head of my cock once again press against your lips and ease into you as I bend forward to kiss you. I see you return your fingers to work on your clit as I thrust once again deep inside you. The sensations are overwhelming to me as I struggle to keep from having an orgasm. I can't hold back anymore and thrust deep inside you and lean down to kiss you as I cum inside you.

As soon as the waves of pleasure subside, I ease out of you and get off the bed. You see me walk over to the table, slip off the condom, toss it into the waste basket and put on another one. I'm still rock hard and wanting a lot more of what I just got. You scoot over on the bed and pat the bed, suggesting that I lay down beside you. I hop on the bed, making us both bounce. We both laugh and smile as you straddle me and once again ease down onto my cock. You lean forward and kiss me as you ease up and down on me faster and faster. I meet your downward thrusts with upward thrusts of my own and wrap my arms around you as our breathing gets faster. You sit up, wanting to feel the deep thrusts inside you. I reach up and cup your breasts as you slide up and down on my hot cock. You know that you're tight enough to ensure that I won't last long at this speed. You don't slow down and choose to keep driving me in as deep as possible. I am overwhelmed by the feeling of your hot moist pussy slipping up and down my throbbing cock. I once again thrust up to meet your down thrusts, knowing that it won't take long for me to cum like this. You and I are looking into your eyes as the waves of an orgasm race through my body. I grab your sides and thrust for all it's worth. When I can take no more, I collapse onto the bed, smiling up at you. You lean forward, to kiss me, before smiling and lifting yourself off of me.

You climb off the bed and walk over to the dresser to grab the lube and my buttplug collection that's in a box, bringing it back to the bed while I remove the condom and clean myself up. You get between my legs and squirt some lube onto your finger. You bring is down to my cheeks and slip your finger into my ass. You ease it in and out and then bring up a second finger to insert. Your two fingers slip in and out easily. You look at the box and flip off the lid and grab the biggest one in the bunch and lift it up for us to see.

"You actually can get this up your ass?" You say, inspecting it, not knowing how you'd ever get it in yours.

"Yes, but it's fun to start off with the middle one and work my way up. It's more fun that way."

You toss the big one back into the box and grab the middle one. You slip your fingers out of my ass and lube up the buttplug by twisting it in your hand. You bring the tip of it to my anus and look into my eyes as you apply pressure, feeling it easing into me. Once it's in, you pull it out and reinsert it again just for fun. You move up to me and I wrap my arms around you as we begin to make out again. You can feel my cock against your lower stomach and the feeling excites you. I slide you forward just a bit and reach between your legs and run a finger up and down your lips like I had before. The feel of my touch pleases you as we kiss. I enjoy the feeling of having a buttplug in while kissing you.

After a few minutes you back away and ask, "How long until we put the bigger ones in?"

"You can put the next one in now if you'd like." I know your answer as you grab the end of the one I have inside me and slip it out and toss it on the lid of the box and grab the next bigger one. It's 1 3/4ths inches thick and you lube it up and ease it in to me. Just watching it slip into my ass makes you hot as I pull you forward and kiss you again. I sit up and walk over to the dresser to fetch another condom. As I slide it down my shaft, I look to you and smile.

"By the way, did I mention that I love fucking with a buttplug in?" I walk back toward you where you've now dropped your legs over the side of the bed. I pull you to the edge and cradle your knees in my elbows and rise up and down slowly, teasing your wet pussy lips with the tip of my cock before easing it in. This time, I slide in quickly. Not a thrust, but enough that it takes your breath away. I grab your ass with my hands as I thrust in and out of you. Our eyes are glued to one another as the sensations fill us. After a couple more thrusts, I ease my cock out and flip you over, so your legs are hanging off the bed. I ease in behind you, kneeling between your legs as I slide my cock deep inside your hot moist pussy. I grab the back of your hair with one hand and gently pull it back as I slide my thumb between your cheeks and rub the outside of your anus. You rub your clit fro underneath as the thrusts continue. You can feel the pleasure build as the sensations scream up your spine. You can hold it no more as I continue to thrust deeply while you cum fantastically. I don't slow down and soon find myself unable to hold back. I lean forward, kissing your neck as I cum deep inside you.

I ease slowly out of your pussy and do my best to stand up again. I walk over and toss the condom into the waste basket and then walk into the bathroom to grab some towels. You've since climbed up on the bed and am looking at me with satisfied eyes that only orgasms bring. I lay the towels out on the bed and have you lay down on them. It's time for a massage to relax those tense muscles of yours. You lift up the biggest buttplug and say, "You get to have this in while you oil me down." You slip the thick buttplug out and ease in the thickest of them, smiling as you see it disappear inside me.

I grab the warming oil I bought at Body Works and squirt a bit into my hand, applying first to your shoulders, working my way down your back, and massaging the oil into your ass deep enough that you wondered if I was going to finger your ass, and then continued on down your legs. Once I had you all oiled up, I started at the feet and massaged the tops and bottoms, as the oil warmed all of your skin. You relaxed and enjoyed the feel of my hands on your skin, working your muscles. I work up to your legs and massage them out as well, reapplying oil to keep your skin smooth and warm. I work up to your ass and take my time on each cheek as massage your skin. You've closed your eyes and are enjoying my hands working you over as I move up to your lower back. I straddle your legs to get the best angle. I work up your back, having taken my time. You feel the tip of my cock between your cheeks as I massage your shoulders.

"It's not going in, but it will touch. Just enjoy it." I whisper into your ear before you say anything.

As I work your shoulders you feel the head of my cock slipping between your cheeks in an anal tease. You feel the tip touch your anus but never try to push in. The sensation is fantastic mixing the massage with the anal tease. You smile and say, "You could do this all day." I don't answer, I just keep massaging your skin.

You feel my cock slide out from between your cheeks and I move aside, helping you roll over. Once again, I start by applying the oil. I start at your feet and work to your neck. I then move back to your feet and once again rub them down deeply and slowly. I work up to your legs, massaging out the muscles and as I get close to your pussy you feel my hands graze your lips, teasingly as work up running my hot hands across the skin of your abdomen, inching my way toward your breasts. I once again straddle your legs, resting the shaft of my throbbing cock against your clit. As I massage your breasts with the warming oil I feel you move your pelvis slowly up and down, so that my cock slides against your clit. I work up to your neck and work your muscles nice and hard as you've reached down with your oily hand and started stroking my cock slowly.

Once I've gotten you all relaxed I hop up off of you and help you up off the bed, making sure you dry your feet on the towels so that they aren't slick. I gather the towels and take your hand. "It's shower time."

I lead you into the bathroom and you see that I have several different kinds of soaps to use and bubble bath. I reach down and turn on the faucet while you run your hand down my back, feeling the buttplug still in its place. Once the water is falling from the shower head, I help you into the bathtub, making sure you don't slip. I get in after you. I grab one of the washcloths and get it wet while you choose which soap you want to us. I get the washcloth lathered up and run it down your body, having you spin several times as I get all the spots. I run the washcloth between your cheeks and rub your anus with it playfully before continuing down your legs. I come back up the front and gently massage your pussy with it and back up the front to your breasts. I kiss you as I wrap my arms around you. You twist in the steamy water and rinse off.

As you twist you see me get down on my knees. I turn you so that you're facing the shower head. I reach up behind you and part your cheeks with my thumbs. You instinctively reach out to hold on to anything you can. I move closer, letting my tongue tickle your anus as the steam fills the room. You feel my tongue dart into your anus and wiggle around while my right hand moves forward and you feel my thumb slip into your pussy and begin rubbing you from inside with my thumb and rubbing your clit with my forefinger. You arch your back allowing me better access, not sure how long you'll be able to stand up. I hear you begin to moan as the steam, the hot water and the pleasure of my tongue and fingers are giving you begin to take effect. I am raging hard and want to fuck you again, but hold back, until after you've gotten to have some fun with me. You reach around your back with a hand and run your fingers through my hair. I never slow down, enjoying every second of my rimming you.

12