The Night Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last, you call out to stop because you're afraid that your knees will buckle. I ease back and slip my fingers out of you. While you know it's what you needed, you still hate the feeling if them not being inside you. I open up the shower curtain, now that the entire room is steamy and grab the bottle of Listerine I had on the edge of the counter. I take a swig and gargle quickly, spitting it down the drain. I put it back and grab the lube I have waiting there. I turn to you putting it in your hand. You get down on your knees and smile with anticipation as you slide the largest buttplug out of my ass. You can see that I don't even tighten up as you lube up your fingers. The water is coming down on you so you turn slightly to make sure that the lube doesn't get rinsed away. You squirt a lot int your hand and slip your fingers up into my wanting anus. Now it's my turn to hold on to the walls.

I feel you slide three fingers in easily, and follow that immediately with four. You can see my hard cock twitching as you slide them in and out of me. You bring your thumb in close and begin pressing into my ass again. The sight of watching your hand slide into my ass is blissfully erotic to you. You push, feeling resistance, but knowing that I want to feel you up my ass. I moan loudly as you twist your hand slightly side to side working it in. You get it past your lower knuckle of your thumb and watch your hand disappear into my ass. You immediately begin pulling it out again, wanting to lube it up more so that it's easier. You slide your hand out of my ass and squirt a big gob of lube into your hand. You start sliding it in and again and it goes in easier this time. Once you're in up to your wrist, you reach around me and grab my cock, stroking it and you wiggle your fingers around in my ass. I can't believe the pleasure I'm feeling as you fist and stroke me at the same time that I cum on the shower wall. You ease your hand out of my ass and rinse it off in the water before grabbing the washcloth and lather it up again, to wash my shaking body. I turn around and take you into my arms and kiss you deeply and passionately as the hot water pours down our bodies.

Slowly you lather up my body, taking your time as we kiss. You stand slightly back, keeping my cock away from you, as I don't have a condom on. I turn around as you lather me up and then rinse off in the hot water before turning it off. We dry each other off and we open the door letting the steam pour out into the room. I look at you as we both emerge beaming.

"We have to get dressed and get going here in an hour. We have to go see the play I have tickets for. But I'm pretty sure you enjoyed the preview you got of the more intense version of what you'll be getting later tonight." You smile at me begin getting dressed. Knowing that it's only just started, makes you wet all over again. It's going to be a wild night that you won't soon forget.

12