The Night Ch. 02

Story Info
He teases her.
887 words
4.48
14.2k
00

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew she was anxious. He had not told her what he was going to do tonight. He was going to make her his forever. He knew she wanted his collar. He stopped her just short of the couch and walked around her. He smiled seeing the look on her face, pure frustration because he had not spoken one word to her. He reminded himself about the task at hand and walked away from her leaving her standing there, hearing a small whimper come from her. Picking up his bag, he slowly walked back to the couch and sat down. He looked her up and down and could see her body quivering. He could smell her sweet musk filling the room. Opening his bag he started pulling out his various toys and laying them across the back of the couch. Leaving the collar in the bag so she would not see, he picked up the clover clamps and stood. Walking to her he reached out and pinched her nipples hearing her soft moans. How he loved hearing her moan. Reaching up he slowly eased the first clamp down on her nipple, hearing her suck in her breath as the blood flow was cut off. Taking the other clamp and slowly applying it to the other nipple, seeing her body shake as she hissed out another breath.

-

This was maddening! She stops short of the couch. Her whole body quivered. Why won’t he say anything to me? She chewed on her lip, careful not to let him see. She kept her eyes lowered as he walked around her and stood there in front of her, which felt like an eternity. She could feel herself getting wetter already for him. How she lusted after this man. She tried to keep her eyes on him as he walked away. Hearing him come back quietly across the carpet as he sat on the couch. Why won’t he talk to me? She knew he saw the frustration across her face and he was loving it. This man could read her like a book. She raised her eyes just enough so he wouldn’t see her watching as he pulled his toys out of his back laying them across her couch. She quickly lowered her eyes again as she saw him look at her then stand. It was all she could do not to throw herself at him. Watching his hands as he reached up and pinched her nipples, knowing what was coming next. She closed her eyes as she saw the clover clamps coming up. Feeling the slow burn shoot straight to her clit as he put the first one on slowly, sucking in a breath. Feeling him reach for the other one and slowly put the other side on as the pain shot straight to her pussy again, hissing out a breath slowly.

-

He smiled at her reaction, knowing how much she really loved the clover clamps. Reaching up, he gently tugged on the chain connecting them. Watching her body shake as she tried not to give in and bend over. He ran his hand down her stomach to her cleanly shaven pussy. Smiling again to himself thinking how she always follows his instructions to a T. Slipping a finger between her lips to find her clit he hears her soft whimper in her throat as he circles the clit slowly. He slowly slipped a finger inside of her dripping pussy feeling her arch her hips towards his hand. He loved that she was so wet for him already. Pulling his finger out slowly, circling her hard clit one more time before removing his hand, bringing his finger to her mouth. He smiled as she opened her mouth and took his finger in, sucking her own juices off. He felt his hard cock pressing against his jeans as he closed his eyes letting her enjoy tasting herself and him. He shook his head and remembered what he came here to do, make her his forever. He pulled his finger from her mouth, hearing her whimper.

-

She groaned softly as he pulled on the chain. She told herself not to bend to it. All her muscles quivered under her skin as the pain shot through her. Letting out a soft sigh as she felt his hand run down her belly to her pussy. Feeling him part her lips, finding her sensitive, hard clit. She almost launched herself at him right then and there. Feeling him slowly slip a finger inside her dripping pussy, slowly moving her hips to his hand. She almost screamed in frustration as her muscles grabbed at him. Feeling him withdraw his finger, circle her clit once more then removing his hand. Keeping her eyes lowered, she saw his finger and watched him raise it to her lips. Opening her mouth as she was taught to, she sucked his finger into her mouth tasting her own juices. She moaned softly in her throat. Her eyes spotted the bulge in his pants as she grinned to herself. Feeling him jerk almost as if bringing himself out of a trance, he pulled his finger from her lips. Letting out a frustrated whimper as she continued to stand there. Her whole body shook in anticipation and frustration with his teasing.