The Night Ch. 04

Story Info
He gripped her hair tight...
840 words
3.6
13.3k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gripped her hair tight, stopping her from going any further than the head. He took a deep breath. He loosened his grip on her hair and pushed her head forward, pushing himself all the way into her mouth. He felt her gag, and smiled to himself. He loved hearing her gag on him. He gripped her hair and pulled her back to the tip of his cock. He looked down at his beautiful girl as she raised her eyes to his. He grinned and started to move his hips fucking her mouth ever so slowly. He heard a slight whimper come from her throat, and he increased the pace. How he loved having her sweet mouth around his cock. He took a deep breath, and stopped his hips moving, pulling his cock from her mouth he stepped back, hearing a loud whimper from her. He wanted this night to last. He removed his shirt and stepped back taking a seat on the couch. He looked at his little girl kneeling on the floor, and said in a low deep voice, "feet pet". He watched her lithe form as she crawled to him and kneeled up in front of him.

-

She closed her eyes loving the feel of his cock in her mouth. She loved feeling his hand gripping her hair tightly. She felt him push her head forward, filling her whole mouth, pushing to the back of her throat making her gag. She knew he loved gagging her, because she always tried to get all of him in her mouth. He held her head tightly to him. She swirled her tongue around his cock tasting him, smelling his musky scent. When he pulled her head back she knew what was coming and held her head still. When he started fucking her mouth slowly, she whimpered. She raised her eyes to look up at him the best she could, and when she saw him grin at her, he increased the pace. Her mouth filled completely with him. Then without a word he stopped and pulled back, and she whimpered even louder than before and bit her tongue quickly. She watched him through her lowered lashes as he removed his shirt and sat on the couch. Hearing his deep voice break through her trance, "feet pet". She quickly crawled to his feet and kneeled up straight, her thighs parted, waiting. She knew something was going to happen.

-

He looked at her, and then reached to her to toy with her clamped nipples. Hearing a small groan come from her, he smiled. Slowly, he released the right clamp, hearing her gasp as the blood came rushing back to her nipple. He quickly released the left clamp, as she hissed out another breath. Leaning in, he took each nipple in turn and sucked on them gently, feeling her body shake under his lips. Leaning back against the couch, he looked at her then reached for his bag and pulled out the box. "You may look at me pet." He smiled as her eyes came up, saw the box, and raised her beautiful blue eyes to his, questioning. He toyed with the box in his lap, "you have served me well the past six months pet, and its time that I take you as mine completely". He opened the box, and pulled out the collar he had made especially for her. It was a wide leather collar with his initials in silver on the front. He watched her face as she realized what it was, and saw the tears well up in her eyes.

-

She saw his hand reaching for the clamps and braced herself for the rush of blood. As he slowly undid the right clamp, the blood rushing back to her nipple, her body shook. Trying hard not to cum as the pain shot straight to her pussy. She watched his hand as he reached to the left one and quickly undid it. She let out a hissing breath. Her whole body shook as he leaned in and sucked on both her sore nipples as she held her orgasm back. She would not defy him, not tonight. She watched through lowered lashes as he leaned back against the couch and heard his low voice, "you may look at me pet". Her heart jumped in her throat. It was very rare that he let her look at her in the house. She raised her questioning blue eyes to his face. She knew he was handsome, and tonight he was even more handsome sitting there. This man had gotten under her skin, so much that she would die for him. As this realization hit her she saw him with a box in his lap and her heart leaped. Then his deep sexy voice broke through, "you have served me well for the past six months pet, and its time that I take you as mine completely". She watched as he pulled out the most beautiful collar she had ever seen.