The Night City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His pants sloughed aside and she saw that his cock was rock hard and sat above a small slit - moist, hot, feminine.

Her cock ached as well - thrusting out from where her clit had been.

"W-What is happening to us?" Mika groaned.

"I don't know." Tabitha shuddered and ducked her head forward, groaning quietly. She bit back the urge to beg him to fuck her - or to fuck him. Or it? What were they?

She had enough loyalty left for Gabriel to force herself to her feet.

"Lets find out."

###

Hailee was bleary eyed - her hands shook as she staggered away from Lab-1369. She wasn't sure where Gabriel was - and she didn't care. The greyish metal was spreading, she could feel it squirm and unfold underneath her skin. It pressed against her temples and moved underneath her shirt. She tried to not think of where it was. But she had to know. A part of her was sickly fascinated - a part of her dragged her to the underground bathroom. The furnishings were spartan and sparse. Just a toilet, a sink, and a mirror. She stood before the mirror and looked at her black-black eyes. Her skin had become sallow and her face even more beautiful. Refined. Elegant.

Terrified.

She reached up and pulled her only modestly repaired shirt apart. Her breasts bounced free and she saw segmented bands had fused with her skin, making her seem to be almost like a banded statue beneath her neck. Her nipples were a pale silver, thrusting out against the metal, and as she pushed her skirt down, she saw that her sex - always hairless from hard work - was now utterly bare of even hints of hair. Her legs and her thighs gleamed with arousal and metallic sheen alike.

She panted quietly - and felt the tug.

The same tug that had-

She closed her eyes and tried to not remember the image of Gabriel. She had grabbed onto his arm and held him back - but he had already been changing-

She shook her head and started for the elevator. The door to the bathroom banged open the instant the door to the bathroom opened and- blood. So much blood. It gushed out from around the doorway and flowed along the hall's floor. It splashed against the wall and left behind tidal smears as it rippled and spread outwards. Rolling with it came a terrified head. Standing among the gore of four security guards were two figures. They were remarkably human. One of them was Tabitha - her hair longer and straighter, her face swept back, her forehead slightly longer than before. Her left hand had become a terrifying, killing claw.

The other was Mika - and her husband had never looked more beautiful. She - she had breasts now - crouched in the gore, licking her still human hands clean, smearing blood along her bared breast. Her killing tools had been her feet. Clawed feet. Raptor feet.

Monstrous feet.

Tabitha shuddered. "I...didn't mean to do that."

Her voice sounded musical.

"Instinct is a hell of a drug," Mika murmured. Her voice was more feminine now and she prowled forward on her inhuman feet and her pare palms. She crawled over Hailee, looking down into her eyes. Slowly, Mika grinned - her teeth sharp and pointed. Her tongue slid out, coiling and circling around, then pressed to Hailee's ear. The tip of that tongue felt oddly sharp and Hailee whimpered quietly. But she didn't move. She didn't fight. The tongue plunged into her and she felt it pushing into her head. Her mouth opened and she made a soft, quiet whimpering noise as she felt thought sparking and fading.

Fear died.

Ambition was quenched.

Horror was strangled in its crib just as it started to howl and scream.

Hailee's body twitched and she whimpered as Tabitha stepped over and grabbed her knee, roughly spreading her legs. The other not-woman leaned forward and sniffed at Hailee's sex, grinning wickedly.

"She's getting off on this," she said, her voice eager. Her fingers reached up - her human fingers. Her soft, gentle, probing fingers. She slid two into Hailee's cunt and crooked them upwards, grinding against the other woman's sex. Her thumb circled around and around Hailee's clit, coaxing more half-formed moans from the other woman. Within her mind, Hailee was screaming and beating against the walls - trying to find emotions that could let her resist and move. But chunk after chunk of her thoughts were stripped from her grasp.

Just as she started to feel the sick sting of betrayal, the concept was ripped away, leaving nothing but a vague joy.

Right when she moved to regret at ever joining Dynacore, regret was raped - twisted and fucked into submission, turned into nothing but peace and happiness.

As a last grasp, Hailee clung to her name. A name that she had used to define herself since she had learned which word meant her.

Mike was merciless. Her mouth was opened wide in a parody of a kiss, and Tabitha watched the tiny hint of tongue that she could see, grinning as she fingered Hailee's pussy.

That tongue squirmed and Hailee's name died. Her eyes were empty and her head lolled to the side. She smiled emptily as Mika drew her tongue out of her ear. It glistened with black blood, which she sucked off with an eager slurp. Closing her eyes, she smiled.

"Mmm, good. You carry her?"

"Sure," Tabitha said, grabbing Hailee and slinging her over her shoulder. The almost-complete component bounced against Tabitha's back, her hands hanging limply. But after a few moments, Hailee's fingers reached out and squeezed Tabitha's ass - hungrily and without thought. Tabitha chuckled. "Good component. Goood."

###

Gabriel staggered forward. The Horizon - when one was in the same room with it - seethed with an palpable field of run. Run, run, run little human. No wonder prisoners had to be threatened with death to walk towards it. Gabriel didn't know quite what his plan was - but he had a theory. He felt the changes flowing through his body and knew that they came from the Horizon. Closing it in the lab hadn't worked - Hailee had fled when he tried.

Gabriel, though, had figured out why the human test subjects had come back in pieces.

Why do you take something apart?

To put it back together again.

He forced himself to step forward. The Horizon rippled before him and he closed his eyes - then fell forwards. A screaming infinity flowed around him and he tumbled forward, face first. His body skidded along the cold, cold metal and caught up against something that felt like a ribcage. He blinked the light from his eyes and saw that his clothes had been torn away - and the changes were too clear to see. His skin had become pale white, and his cock had vanished. It was gone. In its place was a slender slit. Budding on his chest were a pair of firm, firm breasts.

Gabriel whimpered as she sat up.

He sat up.

Gabriel closed her eyes - trying to cling to a sense of identity in the face of the impossibility and the horror and the pleasure of the moment. But it was a loosing battle. Her sex dripped with arousal and her skin buzzed - wanting to be caressed and cut - and she breathed in the Night City with every breath. She felt distant shapes moving at the edge of her consciousness and forced her eyes open. What she could see with her eyes closed were far more horrifying than what she could see with them open. She pushed herself to her feet and staggered forward - running across the rooftop that she found herself on.

The center of the Night City loomed before her. An immense structure of pyramidal bone and hardened chitin. In the center of it was a smaller shape that distance rendered fuzzy - but it shone with a pale white light.

That was what dragged Gabriel forward in the dream and in reality.

That was what she needed to kill. To destroy. To stop.

Behind her, she heard the crack of the Horizon shutting. Looking back - a single quick glance - showed her that two dark figures stood there. Memories of a dream - of a clawed hand closing around his throat. Gabriel turned and ran - ran as fast as she could. Her hair billowed behind her, her small, fetching breasts bouncing with every powerful step. She came across the bridge - still open? I opened it in a dream! - and then came to the catwalk that ringed one of the immense factories.

She ducked, instincts and memories both screeching at her. She skidded along her back, her ass tingling as the metal of the catwalk scraped at her. Looking back, she saw one of the dark figures. It was human in only the loosest senses. An elongated, curving skull. Eyeless and skull-faced, with dripping mouth of teeth and tubes, a pair of bony arms that could bend in both directions. It was somehow completely alien and yet also terrifyingly erotic. Every curve of it spoke of a male member, or a feminine slit, from the ridges that circled around its shoulders, to the knobby protrusion of a tail. And, of course, to the ridged and veined cock that thrust between its thighs.

It hissed and Gabriel forced herself to stand and shove - she pushed it backwards. It overbalanced and fell backwards with a screech.

Gabriel turned and ran - not wanting to watch it. But she knew that it had grabbed onto the wall. Knew that even now, it was scuttling along the side of the wall underneath the catwalk. Knew it would be on her when it wished.

She ran and ran - her heart hammering.

She wasn't a good person.

She wasn't even a nice person.

She might even have been evil. Deeply, viciously, humanly evil. Petty and vain and self-centered.

But she was going to die before she let these things get away with-

She came to the bridge that lead to the ziggurat.

Arrayed on the top was a scene from a macabre painting. At the very epicenter of the ziggurat was a seated humanoid figure. Its head had two curving horns that reached upwards towards one another, creating an empty space that shone with a pale light that seemed to come from nowhere. Its head was that of a distended ram, and bug-eyes stared from the sockets. Its mouth was closed, but perpetually dripped with a pale slime. Its chest and its thighs were that of a muscular man - and a massive, all too human cock thrust into the air. A pair of female statues knelt before it, their lips perpetually closed around those full balls. And yet, Gabriel felt sure that it was no statue.

It was life - intersecting with her own, similar enough that pieces were familiar. But whole swaths of its existence was so far beyond what she could imagine that it was like looking upon a statue.

But to the left and to the right of the scene were two seats. They were curved and sculpted - and empty, with waiting tendrils hanging above and below them. As Gabriel watched, he saw one of those dark figures crawling up along the side of the ziggurat. It had a figure slung over its shoulders - and wore tatters of clothes. Familiar clothes. A piece of skirt. A tiny hint of a red shirt.

"T-Tabitha," Gabriel whispered.

Tabitha - what Tabitha had become - set the figure that it held onto the seat. Looking that that, Gabriel felt new-found horror blooming. Hailee - a vacant eyed, smiling Hailee. She lay there, her knees drawing up against her chest. Her hands slipped across her knees and she made a quiet gasp as one of the waiting tubes plunged between her thighs - sinking into her. Gabriel watched as the ridges flowed into her for a whole minute - she had to be so full.

Her cunt ached - twinged with sympathetic desire.

A pair of hands caressed Gabriel's shoulders.

She wanted to scream - but she was too terrified.

A blunt head rubbed against her cheek and she felt an awareness. This was Mika. Mika's hands cupped and squeezed her breasts. The carapace covering his fingers pinched at her skin and the pain flared through her, mixing with the pleasure. Gabriel wanted to shake her head. She wanted to moan - no no no no no!

But Mika was already picking her up. Gingerly, the transformed husband of Hailee carried Gabriel to the other seat. The empty seat. The waiting one. Gabriel couldn't tear her eyes from the seated god - and knew that it was watching her. She squirmed and felt her insides turn to water as the bone-creature carrying her set her down on the chair. She settled in and tried to cross her legs. Tried to cover herself. Mika hissed, grabbing onto her thighs and her ankles, pushing them into the right position. She reached up - but another pair of bony hands grabbed onto her wrists, forcing them up.

Now, Gabriel managed to speak. "P-Please, no, no, no, n-ahhhhh!"

Her back arched. The tube was pressed to her sex, teasing her, grinding up and down. Up and down. It didn't plunge into her, and Gabriel tossed her head - gritting her teeth. The motion ground her cheek against Tabitha's hard cock. The slickness, the maleness of it, made Gabriel want to open her mouth. Her tongue darted out before she knew it, licking on the alien cock pressed before her. Tabitha had no patience. She grabbed onto Gabriel's hair, twisting her head and then spreading her thighs, kneeling to either side of the chair - clawed feet clutching to the metal edges of the chair with inhuman dexterity. Her cock forced its way into Gabriel's mouth and Gabriel squirmed, trying to struggle - her eyes rolling back into her head as she choked. The gagging noise of the cock filling her throat sparked fear, fury, excitement alike - all of the emotions warring inside of her.

Tabitha started to fuck her casually - and Gabriel thought: N-No! It can't end like this!

It could.

The tube plunged into her - ending the torment and beginning it anew. The ridges of it sent off fireworks of pleasure underneath Gabriel's eyelids as she arched her back, her knees drawing into position. Her hands grabbed on and she felt all strength draining from her body as the tube went in and in and in. She felt warmth flooding her and her limbs settled into their infinite repoise. Her eyes opened and became unfocused.

Tabitha kept thrusting for a good hour. The wet, slick noise of it was the only sound in the Night City for some time. When she was done, she buried her cock into Gabriel's throat, shuddered, and came. She grabbed onto one of the hanging wires that were suspended above the ziggurat and scrambled up it, leaving Gabriel laying there - cum dripping from her lips, splashing across her breasts. It was black cum. Burbling. Frothy.

Alien.

And slowly, against her will, Gabriel started to drink it.

Her eyes closed.

Over the next day, the two new sentinels came to visit the Center. They scrambled over them. Occasionally, they would stop and fuck their throats - releasing their pent up frustration, their need to rut and kill. Over time, the unbroken one forgot her name. She forgot her past. She remembered only the infinite, timeless space - hanging beside her master, and drinking the cum of his sentinels as her skin lightened, becoming more and more pale. A counterpoint to her darker sibling - the broken one.

But in the depth of the Night City, a single tear dripped along her pale cheek - gleaming.

###

"And that's it," Marcus Axiom said, flipping the file close. "The entire lab has been scrubbed, and our reports are complete."

Thomas Vance - one of the other executive officers - stubbed out his cigarette as he looked across the board table at the Old Man. The Old Man was still perusing the files. He lingered on one of the few photographs that they had recovered from the Horizon. His eyes narrowed and he shook his head in disgust.

"I thought that it said that it would provide us with enhanced individuals," Thomas said. "It fucked us out of four highly paid researchers. Well, three and a fucking accountant. These aren't niggers and spics, damn it. They're going to be asked about!"

"Language, Thomas," the Old Man said - his voice deep and rich and southern. He closed the folder and clasped his hands together. "The Horizon Project was always a risk. That is, in fact, what you said to this very board when you proposed it."

Thomas lit another cigarette - his hands shaking.

Marcus lifted his hand to get the Old Man's attention. Once he had it, he smiled.

"I think we may be...overreacting," he said. "The biological data we got back from Subjects 3 and 4 before they went through the Horizon are quite remarkable. We've already got several interesting ideas for induction of similar changes via genetic modification - we just need to find a few families willing to sign the right paperwork."

"The government will never go for it. DARPA already fuckin' hates us," Thomas said, puffing on his cigarette. Marcus tried to hide his satisfaction. Thomas had always pitched the Horizon Project as something neat and clean and hands off. Let the aliens handle the changes. Let the aliens give us miracles - and we never need to actually worry about the messy between steps. Thomas was, and always would be, a spoiled child.

"I believe I know some workarounds. Our partnership with Space-X will provide, ah, interesting legal loopholes," Marcus said.

The Old Man nodded slowly. "All right, Marcus. You've sold me."

Thomas glared daggers at Marcus.

"But I want the ground-site Horizon project closed down," the Old Man said, his voice final. "No need to tempt them, eh?"

"Don't worry. All of our observations have shown that they have no capacity to manipulate dimensional barriers. They don't even seem to use magnets or other technology that might manipulate electromagnetic radiation." Marcus stood up, picking up his file and smiling. "That's the only reason why I agreed with Thomas' first implementation at all. We have the key, the knob." He rapped on the varnished table. "The whole door."

Marcus walked out of the boardroom and past the bright glass windows of the top floor of Dynacore's Atlanta office. The bright greenery of the city was something to see - a whole city, covered with enough foliage to make one think that it rose out of a primeval jungle. Marcus paused at the window and just enjoyed the view. He enjoyed it even more when he imagined himself running it. Not just this city, but every one. He started to draw the images of the future.

Every President would want to be young. Handsome. Intelligent.

Immortal.

"The Horizon's given us the keys," he said.

"Sir?"

Marcus glanced to the side. An utterly ravishing secretary stood beside him. She was large breasted, with skin so pale it was almost alabaster. Her hair was long and black and hung around her shoulders, curling and cascading. She wore an official white shirt, but just slightly too many buttons were undone. It was enough to make Marcus' mouth water. She smiled shyly at him.

"Do you have time to check these papers?" she asked, holding up a file.

"Yes," Marcus said. "How about-" he gestured to one of the offices. The secretary flushed slightly - and then squeaked when his hand cupped her ass as she turned to walk towards it. She paused, then pushed her ass against his palm. Marcus smirked slightly.

It'll be nice to rule the world, he thought as he walked with her into the office, but-

The door closed and pain spiked. Something wet and slick had plunged into his ear. His hands grabbed at the air - and a pair of hands grabbed his wrists, shoving them over his head. Marcus' mouth opened as he saw the face of the secretary. Her eyes were pure black now - her tongue coiling out of her mouth and plunging into his ear.

He grabbed for defiance.

It was torn from his hands.

His knees gave way, and he fell to the side. After a few moments, the woman drew her tongue back. Quietly, she sighed and stood, adjusting her shirt. Smiling, she tucked the corpse to the side of the room and crouched down.