The Night Daddy Changed My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now you were telling me the things that you do not like. I want you to tell me the truth baby when I ask you this. Do not think that I will think less of you if you do not want it ok? What do you think or feel about pain? I mean do you enjoy it and get off on it or does it hurt you too much for us to even try it? I do not want you to ever do something that you do not want to do just because you think it might please me OK?"

"Daddy you are a living angel and I love you with everything in side of me to love. I do not have to think about anything I know already what I want." "Baby stop just for a minue OK? I want you to think about this first, do that for me. Remember this is not an off and on lifestyle, it is a 24/7 and that is just how I would want it."

"Daddy my love and yes I do think of you as my love. I have dreamed of this for years even before she lifted us. I knew there was something more to you than what she could give or wanted to give. Now will you take me home and have your way with me? I need you so bad that it hurts." "Kirsty sweety you have no idea what that means to me baby."

"Before we leave I want one more dance with my Lady. May I please have this dance my lady?" "With all of the pleasure in this world Sir I would dearly love to dance with you." "Well my Lady lets dances then." I feel him pull me into his arms like he never has before.

"Baby I don’t know if I can keep my hands off of you right now. You do not know what that little number you are wearing is doing to me." "I hope it is doing just what I wanted it to do." "Oh and what would that happen to be you bad girl"?

"I wore it so that it would drive you crazy and you could not keep your hands off of me." "Well baby you are about to get just what you are asking for then." I feel him pull me into his chest as He wraps one arm around my back I feel his other one slid into the front of my very low cut dress.

That is when He leans down into my ear and tells me. "Baby you want to live this lifestyle huh? Well it is time for you to start your training right now. Slid your hands down to my zipper and very carefuly unzip it. Then I want you to drop to your knees and take it into that hot wet slutly mouth of yours and suck the hell out of it. But if you make it cum you will not get anything when we get home. Do you hear me?"

"Daddy what if someone comes in and sees us what will we do then?" "Get your hot little ass down there and do not worry about that. You have a job to do so get to it my pet." "Yes Sir Daddy that would be my pleasure." I drop to my knees and unzip his pants. I reach in and pull out his thick hard cock. I can hear his moans as I am doing it. "Oh Good God girl I don’t know if I am going to be able to hold back or not. If you mouth is any better than your hands I dam sure will not. Hold on baby come over here were I can sit down while you are servicing me."

I get up and go over to where Daddy is sitting. I get back down on my knees. Reaching in and taking out the most sweetest piece of cock I have ever saw. I am in shock when I see how big it really is. "Oh My God Daddy I never dreamed it was this big." "Baby you had better get used to it, because it damn sure is not a small one, not at 9 ½ inches. Now try to take as much as you can of it down. We will work on getting you to take it all later tonight." "Daddy my love I am going to take it all right here and now. I have dreamed of loving this big sweet thing forever."

"My pet that is music to my ears now you have a job to do, get to it my sweet little slut." Licking my lips as I reach down to take it in to my hands I lick the head of it right at first. I then lick under the bottom side of his sweet tasting cock. Sliding my tongue all of the way down it.

I could hear him moaning and grunting from the enjoyment of what I was doing. "MMMMM sounds like someone is enjoying what I am giving him." "Baby you have no idea how much I am enjoying this. Now get it into your fucking mouth before I ram it down your hot little mouth. God girl you do have one hell of a mouth there and that tongue of your is going to drive me crazy. I know that right now."

"Well Daddy I do aim to please. That is my life’s pleasure and joy to see you smiling all of the time. All I have ever wanted was to make you happy." "Well baby get this big thing in that mouth of yours and you sure will be making me happyyyyyyyyyy oh fuck girl you know how to do that to dam wellllllllllll. Take it easy there baby I know you want every inch of it and you will get it tonight my sweet baby."

That is when I took his cock into my mouth and sucked the whole head of it in. I slid it out and in to get it lubed up so that I can get to going down on it the way I have been teaching myself. I pull it all of the way out until just the tip of the head is touching my lips. Then I look up into his eyes and smile real big at him.

"You bad thing what are you thinking. If you do anything that I think is wrong I will whip your ass like you have never had girl." I wink at him and open my mouth so that I can take all 8 ½ inches of it down my throat. Then I slid my lips down it until I feel it hitting the back of my throat.

"Oh Good God girllllllllll Dammm how in this world do you know howwwwwwwww oh fuck I am close to shooting my load baby. How do you know how to give a blowjob that damn great? My God girl your fucking mother never did it this damn good. Take it you little bitch take it all and enjoy it as much as you like."

"Oh Baby you will take every bit of my load and do not lose a fucking drop of it. I want to watch you drink every bit of it down. Just feeling your sweet hot lips sliding up and down it is making me crazy. Oh God baby you do have one of the pretties sets of lips baby. Give them a work out baby. Oh yes that is it make me enjoy it baby that is my sweet baby."

I feel Daddy reach into my dress and pinch my nipple real hard. "Ouchhhhhhh Daddy that hurt so good. Please don’t stop, pinch it harder pleaseeeeeeeeeeee for both of us." "Oh so my baby loves having her nipples pinched. I will have to take care of that need for sure. Now suck you little slut and suck it good." "Daddy just keep pinching my nipple please for me if you will."

"Baby if you make the mistake to cum with out me telling you to then you are in for big time trouble. I know how hot you sluts get when you have your nipples played with. So do not cum without me telling you too do you hear me girl?" "Yes Sir Daddy I hear you." "Good girl then I think I can play with them and pinch the hell out of them. Now get that fucking hot wet juicy mouth of yours back where it belongs on my cock."

"No baby stop right there I think we need to do this at home were we can do what ever we want to. Now get up and fix your dress then fix my pants back to the way I had them." Getting up off of my knees I put my tit back into my dress as it was. I then pull it down so that it is fixed back neatly, the way it was.

That is when I feel daddy slap my hands and tells me to leave it alone, that he likes it up like that. "Daddy everyone can see my panties if I leave it up this high." "Come here to me girl." I am scared to death not sure what is about to happen I walk up in front of him with my head down and my eyes to the floor.

"Oh yes my baby is learning already, now this does make Daddy so very happy. Turn around baby so that I can fix this hot little number you got on." I do as told and feel Daddy pulling it up just a little. I smile to myself knowing that he and everyone can see my black g-string, as that was what I had on.

"Girl, are you trying to drive your Daddy crazy are what? I think this little hot number is sexy as hell and you damn sure know how to wear it baby. Now lets get home were I can wrap it off of you and fuck you like you never have been before."

"Daddy can I tell you something that no one knows but me?" "Baby girl you know you can tell me anything you want to now what is it darling?" "Well it is kind of hard to say but I think you need to know it. Ok here it go’s. Daddy I have never been to bed with another man. You will be my first one." "Do what Baby? Are you joking with me or are you telling me the truth? How can you still be a virgin and know all about this? There is no way."

"Daddy I didn’t say that I was still a virgin I said that I have never been with a man. Remember I do have my toys at home that I play with." "Well damn girl you dam sure are still a virgin if you have never been touched baby. Oh My God this is my dream come truth. I will be the first real live cock you have ever had up inside of that sweet little cunt of yours."

"Baby you have made me the happiest man alive. I never thought in my wildest dreams that I would get a virgin. Not at this old mans age." "Shame on you Daddy you are not old at all. You look so very hot and dam sure sexy right now. With that hard on that you have right now. God Daddy get me home so you can fuck me to death." Kissing the back of my neck I hear him tell me as He reaches around and pinches my nipples real hard. "That would be my pleasure baby. But first of all I want to try something’s out on you and with you OK?"

"Now that would be myyyyyyy pleasureeeeeeeeeee, Daddy if you keep pinching my nipples like that I think the first thing we will have to do is give me that spanking. I am closer to cumming than you know." "Baby open your legs so I can see just how wet this cunt of mine is. Yes from now on it will be thought of as mine and I own it do you hear me girl? No one and that means you too will touch it without my saying so do you hear me girl?" "Oh God Daddy please touch it, it needs your touch so bad right now." "No it does not I think it needs to Wait for a while."

"Daddyyyyyyyyyyyy, dear God I am begging you please God please don’t make me Wait any longer. I have had to Waited for years just to feel you touch me like this. Please oh God Daddy please don’t make me suffer any longer." "Now my baby is getting there I love to hear a sub beg for what she wants baby and you will beg for everything you get. From a cock to my tongue licking away at that pussy I own do you hear me girl?"

"Daddy I am begging you for the relief that I need so bad. It is hurting and I do not like this kind of pain Daddy." "Well you had better come to love it because you will be feeling it a lot while I am at work and you are home alone. You see my pet I have this little gift for you that you will be wearing until you come to learn not to touch my toy. It is called a pussylock."

"It fits over that sweet little pussy of mine and you can not play with it are touch it until I get home. Oh and I will be coming home for lunch from now on. I know that you will need to go to the bathroom. But that will be the only time it comes off for the first two weeks. I think you need to learn how to control that hot little thing of mine."

"Now you said that you wanted this all baby. You might not like some of it. It is not just the sex part only you will have to learn who is boss of this body of yours and who touches what on it. I am not doing this to be mean to you but to teach you baby. You still can back out and it will not upset me at all but once I put that lock onto that pussy it is mine from now on do you hear me baby.?"

"Everything will go as I say and that is the only way it goes OK? You can think about it over night but in the morning I want to know if you really want this are not. Now lets get home so you can take care of this fucking cock of mine. It is about to kill me and oh yes one other thing too baby. Every time I come home from work I want you at that door on your knees waiting for me as I walk into the door. You are to be necked with nothing on your body what so ever. Do you hear me baby?"

"Daddy can I ask you something?" "Sure you know you can darling now what is it.? "What do we do when it is that time of the month? Sorry I needed to know." "Well my sweet baby girl you know then that you will and have to keep on your panties and your panties only do you hear me. If I want to play or bite those hot little nipples of yours I had better have them waiting for me. Now does that tell you what you wanted to know?"

"Thank you Daddy it did and thank you for helping me to understand all of this. It is a little scary not knowing." "Well baby all you have to do is ask me and I will tell you what you need to know ok my pet." "Ok Daddy."

"Baby I need to ask you something right now and then I will tell you something else that is going to happen."

"Now you told me earlier that you enjoy pain. Have you ever had anyone to give you the pain that you crave so much? I mean to really take you pass what you think you can handle. It is called subspace. I have heard subs talk about it but I do not know how it feels. That is one thing that you will learn to crave from me also. I want you to crave so much from this kind of life that you never can get enough of it."

"Now what I was talking about that was going to be. You see baby Dom’s call there subs anything that they feel like. I will not call you something if I know it really hurts you. That would not give me any pleasure to know that I have hurt you in anyway. But I will call you my slut or pet or if I am feel real good and I know that you are needing it I just might call you my whore or bitch. Does any of those names bother you baby?"

"Daddy I would love for you to call me them all of the time. I love hearing you talk nasty to me. I get off on it so much. I have dreamed of hearing you call me those sweet names. Yes I do love everyone of them but. I stop talking for a min. Baby what is it that you want to tell me? You know that you can say anything to me and I will try to understand."

"Ok Daddy but this is hard for me to say. Can we talk about it when we get into the truck?" "Sure my pet now lets go pay for Dinner and get going. Our night has just started and I have one hot little slut here that is needing something very hard and long up in that cunt of mine."

"Oh God Daddy say it again for me please I need to hear you say it." "Say what baby what is it that my baby is craving right now so bad?" "Tell me who owns this pussy of mine please Daddy I need to hear you say that it is yours and you own it." "Who's pussy baby girl?" Slap goes Daddy’s hand over the back of my ass. "Ouchhhhhh that hurt so good Daddy." "You know damn fucking well that hot little piece of cunt is mine I own every bit of it. That is my pussy and no one had ever better touch it."

"Daddyyyyyyyyyyyy I need those sweet words more than you could ever know." I lean back against him as I fight from cumming. "Baby you know what I told you about cumming and you had better not. Now open those legs so that I can feel just how hot that sweet little juicy cunt of mine is."

I open my legs as I am told for its new owner. I bite my bottom lip as I feel his fingers rub my pussy. "OH Dear God Daddy please if you don’t want me to cum you have to stop please I am begging you with all of my heart and soul."

"Oh you little bitch don’t you ever tell me to stop touching this hot little piece of whoring cunt of mine. You damn sure have ask for a spanking now. When we get home that is the first thing you will get. Now get you ass over here so I can do what the hell I was doing to being with. I hope to God you do not cum because girl I will whip you until you can not sit for a week."

I go to crying when I turn around to walk back to where I was. Daddy sees how upset that I am and gets a hold of himself. "Oh God baby I do keep forgetting that you are new to all of this. I can be very hard on a sub when I need to be. That is another thing you have to think about too. Can you take me being that hard and rough on you?"

"Now stop that pouting and come here to me." I wipe my eyes and look up into the sweetest loving eyes that I could ever see. "Daddy I am so sorry for making you mad. I was just so close to letting go that I knew I could not hold back. Please forgive me for it."

"Baby that is one thing that you will learn how to do is hold back from cumming until I tell you to. That is my point of making you wear that pussy lock. I want you to be damn sure and I mean 100% sure that this is what you want it will try you in every way that there is and some ways you will need to be touch a painful lesson. One that you and I both will not enjoy but for your own good you will need it and get it."

"That is why I wanted you to read more on this then you have. I think I am going to make you do that for the two weeks that you can not touch yourself. You will be reading up on it all. I do have some more tapes that you will be watching too. Oh and I will be there when that part is done. You will be tied down so that you can not touch anything on that body that belongs to me."

"I will not give you any relief what so ever in that two weeks it is a time of teaching and learning for you and me both. But after that two weeks is up and you have done as I have saw fit I will reward you for a job well done. It will be something very special for my baby slut."

"Can I ask what it is Daddy or not?" "Now that is my baby she is being to lean how to ask before she thinks. Baby You can ask all you want but you will not be told a thing. That is not for you to worry about right now. You have to worry about passing the test that I have for you."

"Ok now stand right here in front of me and walk in front of me as we leave. With this damn hard on the whole damn place can see it and I damn sure do not need that." I back up to where I could feel daddy’s body next to mine and I rub my ass on his hard cock. "Now you wicked little bitch you are loving this aren’t you my horny bitch."

"Daddy I dearly love the feel of you back there it turns me on even more. God I love having you behind me like this. I just wish. No never mind I do not have that right to want it." "Baby do you enjoy it in the ass? Have you put that damn vibe up you hot little asshole?" "No Daddy I have not but I have saw it done on your movies before." "My God girl how many of my movies did you watch everyone of them?" "Well not really I did rent some from the store." "Now hold it how in this world did you rent movies like that when you are not even old enough yet?"

"Will I get the one that rented it in trouble if I say their name?" "Baby you will get your own ass into trouble if you don’t and you damn sure will not enjoy any of this pain. Now who in the hell did it?" "It was Chris from school, the guy that Daddy’s owns the store. He would get me one when you and mom was gone. He thought that I would go to bed with him if I let him get me them. When I told him no he stopped getting them for me."

"Well how long ago was this baby? No, don’t tell me I do not want to have to hunt him down and kill him for it." "Daddy he never try to touch me he just asked and that was all. When I told him no he stopped talking to me." "Well He is a smart boy after all. If he had try something with you I damn sure would have killed him."

"Daddy I love you so much, thanks for loving me enough to stay with me when I needed you." "Oh my baby girl how could you ever think that I could just stop loving my baby girl so easy? You know you had my heart the minute I first saw you. I have loved you as if you where my very own."

"Daddy I am yours and always has been. You are and where the only daddy that I have ever known. Yes I do think about my real Dad sometimes and wonder what He was like but I know that I can not ever get to see him or ask him anything. That hurts more than anyone knows. Then for some reason unbeknown to me you walk right in and always have giving me a hug and a kiss when I was feeling so unloved."

"Baby you sure do know how to make a grown man cry. That means more to me than anything on this earth ever will." "Well I hope there might be one other thing that can pleasure you just as much if not more. Now take me home Daddy I need to feeling your love in other ways."