The Night Daddy Changed My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby that was my whole plan for this night. Why do you think I even planned it to being with darling?" "Daddy why has it took both of us so long to open up like this to one another? You have wanted me as much as I have wanted you." "Baby I do not know why but we damn sure have wasted enough time lets get my baby home so I can pleasure the cum out of that hot wet very juicy pussy of mine."

We got to the front desk and Daddy held me in front of him with my back pushed up very close to him. He paid for our dinner and truns to leave when he bumps into a friend of his from work. "Well hell Tim what are you doing tonight and who is this hot sexy little thing you have here with you? Damn man you must still have it to get them this young and hot?"

"She is my"

I jump in and say "I am his date and yes he sure does still have it and a lot more. Are you ready to go baby I am ready to get home if you know what I mean baby." "Well Frank I think she just answered your question for you. Yes Baby I sure am ready to get you home. Frank I will see you in the office on Monday if I am still living by then. If not well damn what away to go."

"Oh you lucky bastard, don’t do nothing I would not do." "Oh He will do that and more." "Lets get going baby." We walk outside and Daddy turns me around. "Baby do you know what that meant to me in there? You just do not know how much of an asshole he is at work. He is the bosses son." "Yes I sure do know too daddy remember I came to your office before? He was an asshole even then too."

"It did feel so good to get to put him in his place. Baby just watch how much you enjoy that. That could get your butt a good spanking. In which I think I owe you one when we get home don’t I?" "Daddy I thought you had forgotten all about that." "Oh no you don’t Princess I damn sure have not forgotten. Now lets get this hot little cunt of mine home." Daddy opens the door for me to get in when I go to pull down my dress he slaps my hand. "I told you to leave that alone I like looking at that hot little cunt of mine." He closes the door and comes around to his side and gets in. "Now My pet pull that sexy little dress up so that I can look at that hot pussy of mine on the way home." "Daddy what about my panties do I leave them on or take them off?"

"Take them off and turn so that I can see how hot it is." I do as I am told and take them off. Daddy reaches over and takes my panties and puts them into his pants pocked. "I will keep these so that when I get horny at work I can jack off in them.""Daddy would You do that at work?" "Why hell yes baby I sure would. I have thought about how much I wanted this hot little cunt. God at the days I have jacked off from thinking of this sweet pussy." "Well Daddy I have thought about how much I have wanted You sweet hard long cock too." "Well baby we will not have to wait any longer. We both will get what we have been wanting tonight."

Daddy reaches his hand over and starts playing with my pussy. He slides two fingers inside of my pussy lips feeling how wet and juicy it is. "Damn girl you are one hot little bitch aren’t You?"

"It is all for you Daddy and because of you. You make my pussy so wet just being around me. I can’t help it Daddy I get so turned on just being next to you."

"Well baby that is just what Your Daddy loves to hear. Now trun around here and open those hot sexy little legs open for me. That hot pussy needs some playing with." "Daddy If You touch it I will cum. I can’t hold back much longer. You have me on fire here."

"Just the way I want my baby to be. Now turn around so that I can get more than two fingers into that hot wet juicy cunt that I own."

I turn so that my pussy is at his will he can do with as he likes. "Here Daddy take it, it is all Yours."

"Oh now that is music to my ears baby."

"Daddy may I say something please?"

"Now my pet is learning and yes baby you can."

"You know Daddy that we have not even left the parking lot yet? We need to get home so that you can put out this fire down here."

"Baby that fire I hope will never go out. I hope it burns even more hotter for me after tonight."

"I want to keep that sweet little thing hot and horny as hell 24/7 for me baby. Yes I do know that we are still right here in the parking lot. Now lets get home so that I can give you that spanking I owe you and get down to some playing."

"Daddyyyyyyyy I thought you had forgotton about the spanking. Do You have to give it to me?

"Oh I dam sure do have to baby. This is just part of your training and you will come to crave them from me. I know you do not think You want it right now but you will."