The Night Has Just Begun

Story Info
If you're good to your wife, she will be good to you.
1k words
3.74
33.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, get away from me, I just got dressed." I said as I moved away from your roaming hands.

"We still have a few minutes Lover. Just a little quickie. I promise not to mess anything up."

"That's what you said the last time. We were extremely late to the Governor's dinner and my hair would go back to how I had it before your last quickie."

"Come on Lover. Please Baby, Baby Please."

"No, man. Get away from me. You always do this to me. You're dressed, I'm dressed, let's go."

"I don't want to go to this stinking ceremony anyway. I'll rather make love to my wife."

"You always get so aroused when we dress up. Why? This ceremony is for you. Now be a good little boy and sit still during the presentations, and I will have a special treat for you when we get home."

"You are good. You promise. Just one kiss then."

"Okay, but don't touch my hair."

This man will be the death of me one day. He is still as horny as the first day I met him. You know, we slept together on our first date and we've been sleeping together ever since. I can't do without him. He has always had this fantasy of being with two women. I must admit I have been curious about it myself. I have been approached many times by females, but I would never step out of my marriage. I have met this one woman though, at the spa. She is a "swinger". Hot, tight body, voluptuous perky breasts, small waist, and a nice round ass. She had a great pair of stems on her too. I couldn't help but stare at her when I first met her. I kept thinking how much he would enjoy being with her. How much I would enjoy being with her.

My husband was presented with the man of the year award this year, and I thought to myself, what better way to congratulate him. I am going to fulfill his fantasy. The woman at the spa and I had become acquaintances from running around in the same circles, so one day at lunch, I asked her about her sexual practices. You know she just smiled at me and placed her hand on my knee. She leant over and whispered in my ear, "I thought you'd never ask." She nibbled on the bottom of my lobe and shocked me a little. It was arousing because my pussy immediately started to contract. I blushed and she sat back in her chair. I told her what I was planning for my husband, and asked her if she was interested. She told me yes and we worked on the details from there.

I think I am more excited than my husband for the night festivities. I left the kitchen door open for our guest before we left. She would be setting up the bedroom for us and making herself look appetizingly presentable.

"Lover, you are quiet tonight. What's going on with you?"

"Nothing. I am just thinking of the surprise I have for you later. Now remember, be a good boy or your present will go to waste and we don't want that do we?" I said grabbing his mouth and shaking it side to side. I gave him a quick peck and readjusted myself.

"That's it. No tongue? You are killing me here."

I laughed out loud. He is so cute. "Later, Baby. Trust me. You will definitely not be disappointed."

"Oh. So can I do anything I want to do to you when the night is done?"

"You can do anything you want. You have no limits tonight. I hope you are up for the challenge."

"Ha. Challenge, shmallenge. It's on Lover. How is it I am more excited for my present than my award? You are my better half. I am not even going to ask you what it is. If you are this excited about it, it must be good. So in turn I will be good, but I make no promises as to what my hands do under the table."

"You are so bad."

The night went by beautifully. He looked so handsome and he gave a great acceptance speech. I love that man. He is so dashing, articulate and kind. A freak too, but that is only in relation to sexual activities. It is always on his brain. I wanted to just die when he smelled his finger during his speech. So crazy. I bit my lip instead. Thirty more minutes of schmoozing, and we could go home. My panties were soaked with anticipation.

Back in the car. We are on our way home and I get a little ancy about waiting till we get home to start our sexual activities. I needed to cum just once, have him cum just once with just us two. On our drive home, we could barely keep our hands off of each other. We pulled over to the side of an abandoned road and I straddled him. I rode him home. Our pelvis' meshed together as we pushed harder and harder into each other. I was so slippery wet, he was so hard, and we were in this special grove. Our bodies moving in unison, cumming in unison, pleasing in unison. It was the best on the way quickie we have had in a while.

We get back to the house giggling like to school kids. We banged into the front door, the stairs, the walls on our way to the bedroom. Looking all disheveled, I pulled myself together and away from his lips. "Are you ready for your surprise?" I asked, baring the door with my body. He nods yes and I slowly open the door. There is a beautiful naked woman in our bed, standing on her knees. Eyes glazed over and nipples fully erect, she called over to me.

"Bad girl Lover, you started without me."

She spanked me on the ass and kissed me passionately. My husband was in shock for a moment, but quickly got over it as he came over to join in the fun.

"Lover, is this my surprise?"

I put my hand over his mouth as my spa acquaintance and I started to undress him. The night has just begun.

Copyright ©2006 ForeignLover79