The Night Hunter

Story Info
He hunts the night for delicious prey.
896 words
3.84
10k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The vampire stalked his prey during the moonless night. He could smell her fear in the air. It was a delightful scent. He almost floated down the dark street like a ghost flitting between the shadows. The little tasty morsel he followed darted out of an alley, just a few feet in front of him, and across the street and down another alleyway.

Her blood pumped heavily under her perfect Ivy skin. The artery in her soft silky neck throbbed with each beat of her racing heart. Each pulse called to him, making him want her more and more. He would take his time and enjoy this one.

Out of breath she climbed over a small wooden fence and hid behind the cottage. She peered out into the dark street. She knew no one would let her in after the darkness came. No one would come to answer her screams. She shivered in fear and prayed.

He slid out of the shadows behind her. This one had a very pleasant form, he thought. He could see the blood flowing through her every capillary. He was hungry and now he would feed. In a blur of superhuman motion he was upon her with a bestial cry. His arms enfolded her from behind as his long hard fangs sunk into her neck. The taste of her blood was intoxicating. He could feel his member grow long and hard as it threaten to bust the seams of his pants.

Meanwhile, the young ivory skinned girl moaned as the toxins from his bite circulated through her body. His teeth sunk into her neck. She wanted to scream in terror but nothing came out. Instead she felt a loss of control as her body revolted against her every mental command. An incredible burning in her loins grew and expanded throughout her. It overwhelmed her every sense until her body pulsed with one orgasm after another. She didn't want to die, but oh gods in heaven she didn't want this feeling to stop.

He pulled his bloody lips away from her neck as he spun her around to face him. His razor sharp taloned fingers traced the bleeding wound on her neck. Then in a flash they slid down slicing her clothing open. As the remains of her dress floated to the ground he leaned into her softly licking the wound on her neck, sealing it shut. Another shutter passed through her body as she continued to moan and quiver in fear and delight.

His tongue left a bloody trail down towards her nipples, licking bloody circles around one then the other. He enjoyed watching the blood flow beneath her bountiful breasts engorging her large pink nipples. He took one hard erect nipple into his mouth sucking gently. Her arms wrapped around behind his head pulling him into her. She moaned louder wanting more. Her groin ground up and down on his leg. He enjoyed the feel of her soaked wet panties rubbing between his leg and her burning, hot, wet pussy. Need and desire over came him as he sunk his fangs into her breast gorging himself on her blood.

Her body undulated against him. She felt pleasure she had believed could never be known. His hand slid down her back, talons tearing flesh. The pain tore through the constant orgasms as she gasped. Somehow the pain just made the next orgasm that much more powerful and better. His powerful hands grabbed her soft round buttocks pulling her up against him. His member, finally winning the battle against the cloth that contained it, burst through the seam of his pants. Ten inches of maleness pushed aside her panties and rammed into her now sloppy wet hole. He continued to drink from her breasts as he pumped deep inside of her. Again and again, each thrust faster and more powerful than the previous.

It felt so good, that cold hard rod of flesh pounding deep inside of her. She could feel it growing inside of her as he pounded her harder and harder. She needed release. She needed his release. She could feel the energy growing in her groin that wouldn't stop until he exploded deep inside of her. She couldn't contain it much longer. The built up energy from her pending orgasm wanted to flow through her and take her, erasing everything she ever was. She wanted it. She wanted this more than anything she could ever remember. Then the world erupted in an explosion of pleasure. Her vision filled with white as she screamed in pleasure, the orgasm riding through her body tearing her apart in terrible ecstasy. His orgasm filled her completely as she felt her very being pushed and drained through her breasts and into him.

There was very little blood left in her body as he let it slump to the ground. The final drinking of her soul had sent him to as close to heaven as his damned existence would ever let him. It was almost a shame that the next moonless night was so many days away. He was very full and as he drifted away back to his lair. He would sleep with dreams of thrusting into a young Ivory skinned girl who was shaking in final orgasm before giving him her soul. Pleasure so sinfully good that it made damnation a minor inconvenience.