The Night I Met Laura Innes

Story Info
ERs resident lesbian is straight in real life...Right?
7.6k words
4.65
26.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pure fantasy...if this really happened then obviously I wouldn't share it with anyone, I'd want to keep it all to myself. This isn't meant to shame or embarrass the woman concerned. I am a massive fan of Laura Innes and have had some wild fantasies and thought I'd share them.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

I couldn't believe it. I had never won anything in my life until I entered an unbelievable competition on a local radio station. It's small so I never thought for a second that they would ever have such a huge competition...a trip to Los Angeles...an all expenses paid trip for two with a $1,000 spending money each. I entered the competition...'What country is Los Angeles in?' Could it be any easier? I knew there had to be a catch...small radio station, huge competition don't really go together.

Local newspapers covered the competition and then a number of national newspapers run the story but still I was sure it was going to turn out to be a big hoax or something. The comp went on for a few weeks and then came the day for the winner to be announced. Several friends also entered. We all hoped one of us would win. Even if we didn't there were loads of runner-up prizes. Some of them really good.

There were small competitions going on ... many people had gathered outside the station which was situated in the High Street ... people were doing some of the most ridiculous things to get a CD.

It seemed to take forever for the station to get to the main competition. My friends were so excited, secretly I was too, but I held the cynical thought that this is going to be complete pants. It's a fake, I kept saying that and all my friends cried me down. Then there was a drum role and a hush came over everyone then someone shouted 'About time' and the rest of the crowed screamed and yelled and all hell broke loose. Finally the crowd calmed down. The DJ droned on and on ... then finally when it was clear the crowed was about to lynch him he got round to announcing the winner. The drum role was played again ... then 'Sarah Bradshaw' was shouted out. Everything around me went silent then a piercing scream from Jenny broke the silence and possibly my eardrum. The DJ asked if the winner was there and my friends all screamed that she was. They started to drag me and I didn't understand why. 'You won', 'It was your name', 'Sarah it's you'. Slowly it began to dawn on me that I had won. I made my way with my friends to the front of the crowd, still convinced that it was some big hoax. But...

Two and a half months later I was sitting in a hotel, a first class hotel at that, in LA. I still couldn't believe it. Even though I was there, I still couldn't believe it.

It was my first trip to the US. Being from a semi-large town in the very north of Scotland where everything had seemed big and impressive now seemed so small and confined compared to the States where everything didn't seem large it simply was large, huge even and loud. Everything was larger and louder than life. I'm sure as I rode in the cab from the airport to the hotel my eyes were on the verge of popping out of my head and my mouth hung open, agape in surprise, excitement and anticipation of what I was seeing and what I was going to do in this wonderland.

I had to decide who to take with me on the trip. I asked Jenny. Stevie and Hannah were both upset that didn't ask them, we were close, the girls had been really good friends to me and I to them but Jenny and I were so much closer, in ways Stevie and Hannah didn't know about. I glanced over to her in the cab and sure enough her face mirrored mine. I knew this was going to be some trip.

Arriving at the hotel we got booked in and looked around. We didn't waste time with unpacking we wanted to get out and explore. The tiredness we had felt on the plane was completely gone. Neither of us had been so wide awake and full of energy before. We set off. Our trip had truly begun.

Jenny and I explored everything. The hotel, the room, the local shops, the cinema, everything and yes we explored each other too. Almost every night of the three week holiday. Yeah, three weeks, I still can't believe it was three weeks. The $2,000 spending money didn't last long but everything within the hotel was free to us so we knew we wouldn't starve and there was a number of activities that was also a part of the competition. We each dipped into our savings. How could we not? A trip of a lifetime, it was worth it. Anyway, as I was saying, we spent most nights together exploring one another but a night here and there we each found someone else to spend the night with. Jenny even got herself a couple of celebrities, we hadn't heard of these guys, Jenny's bi, they were in some American soap and many of the woman at the party wanted them, Jenny got them. The party we were at was for a premier, another part of the competition.

Two nights after that premier there was another we could go to and again the party afterwards. It was a film with George Clooney in it. I'm not a big fan, Jenny however was overly excited about it. The night before we had some of the most amazing sex we had ever had, that's how excited she was, it was gone 5am before we got to sleep.

In the morning we were given a list of things we could do if we liked, part of the competition, and on it was the movie premier and party. Our liaison, for lack of a better word, that coordinated the activities on the list we chose to do or suggest things we might like to do, one of which was encouraging Jenny to go have fun herself while she and I had a little fun in the bedroom, brought the list of things available to us. On the list today there was a guest list for the party after the movie premier. My heart almost stopped. On there was a list of Clonney's ex cast mates from ER. My heart still hadn't started beating when I read down the list of names. Then there it was and my heart started to beat again only it was going way to fast and I thought I might pass out. Tanya, the liaison woman, noticed so did Jenny. All I could do was point to the name on the list. Jenny looked at it, 'Oh my gawd, Laura Innes is gonna be there'. My mouth hung open and my head nodded.

All day I was to excited to do anything. All I could think about was that I might get the chance to meet Laura Innes. Time went on so slowly, I thought I was going to die from old age before I ever got there.

Finally after hours upon hours of waiting it was time to leave. We got to walk down the red carpet, people cheered, the press took our photos, no one knew who we were but it was still a great feeling being there and experiencing it. I looked franticly around for Laura but couldn't see her. In the cinema I looked this way and that way but still couldn't see her. I thought maybe she hadn't come, her son could have been sick or something, maybe he had a school thing and she had to go. This happened before she adopted her daughter. If you know anything about Laura Innes then you'll know that she would put her kid before a movie premier or any other 'celebrity' thing.

The lights went down, the movie started, it was too dark to look around for her. Jenny was happy, now I wasn't continually looking around, ignoring her, for Laura. The movie went on and on and on, I really couldn't tell you anything about it. I was to distracted. 'What if she is here?' 'What if I do get to meet her?' 'What would I say?' were the only things on my mind.

Finally the movie was over and we went made our way to the party that was a few blocks along the street. All the way from the cinema I looked for her but to no avail.

We got inside to where the party was being held, it was already packed by the time we got there. So many people. I looked and I looked some more. I saw so many of the cast members from ER except the one I was wanting to see.

An hour or so passed and I finally gave up my search. I got something to eat and looked around looking for Jenny. I finally saw her leaning against a wall with some guy all over her. I knew his face, can't remember where from, I think he was the model from one of those big billboard adverts.

I went to get myself a drink. I waited at the bar or in the vicinity of the bar, trying to get closer and was about to give up when I finally got close enough to ask for a beer. I got my beer and was about to push my way back out of the crowd when I got pushed right up against it. 'Sorry' a voice said. I recognized it right away, 'I've been trying to get to the bar for long enough, when I saw you get through I thought I'd follow you in, when I saw you were about to leave I thought I was going to miss my chance to get a decent drink.' I just stood looking stunned at the woman. She squeezed passed me to get to the bar. I took in every detail. I still hadn't said anything, just stared and hoped the rising feelings within me were hidden. She got her drink and asked if I was getting anything else. It took a second for my brain and mouth to coordinate. I shook my head. 'Shall we go then?' I nodded and followed her lead.

Away from the crowd she introduced herself, 'Hello, I'm Laura Innes.' I stood. I said nothing. I looked. She began to look a little concerned. I gave myself a shake and stuttered, ' I know. I'm a huge fan. I'm Sarah Bradshaw. It is a real honor to meet you.' She smiled at me. My god my heart skipped a beat. I couldn't believe this was happening. What should I do now? She was going to be gone in a minute. Back to her friends, I had to do something, say something before she went away. 'I think you're very sexy', I blurted out. She looked at me as if I was odd, my face suddenly went bright red. I was sure if the lights went out I could have been used as a human torch to guide everyone out safely. I stuttered apologies to her. I told her I didn't mean to offend that I just wanted to say something before she went back to her friends but didn't mean to say what I did.

'Oh, so you don't think I'm sexy then?' She asked. I was still too embarrassed to notice she was joking and spoke again without thinking much 'I do think you are sexy and I think you are beautiful and fantastic,' I had to take a breath and gasped for air. In one breath I praised her, embarrassed myself more but thankfully she took pity on me and told me to breath. I did calm down and apologized again. She said that it was all right and that she wasn't going back to her friends just yet. I looked shocked, 'I think I'd like to get to know you a little better.' I couldn't believe it.

For the rest of the evening we chatted about everything. I asked her about ER, Kerry Weaver, the lesbian storyline, her family, understandably she didn't say much about her family, she had just met me. She asked me about me, I didn't want to bore her and kept trying to bring the conversation back to her but she kept it on me. She seemed to be genuinely interested in me. By the end of the evening I was content and fine with her leaving. I was a little disappointed that I was never going to get to see her ever again except on TV but still I had gotten something a heck of a lot of people never would get to experience, I had gotten to spend an amazing evening talking with an amazing woman.

I looked around for Jenny. She must have already left, I couldn't see her. Laura asked what I was going to do. I said just go back to the hotel alone and explained that Jenny had must likely gone off with the guy I had seen her with earlier. Now if I thought things couldn't get any better than they already had Laura asked me if I wanted a lift to the hotel. It was only going to be her in the limo and I was more that welcome to share it with her. I didn't have to be asked twice, of course I covered it with the, 'Are you sure?', 'If it's to much trouble it's OK', but we both knew that I was going in that limo.

On the ride to the hotel I finally allowed myself to see the beauty that was sitting next to me. I had stopped myself from thinking of her in a sexual way all night, I knew if I had thought of the things I would like to do to her I would have been arrested for not being able to control myself.

I couldn't help but look her up and down. I finally stopped and stared at her breasts. I will admit that I love breasts and I wasn't disappointed with what I saw. I don't know how long I stared but it was long enough for Laura to notice. I looked at her face. I felt my face going red. She smiled. I mumbled apologies, she still smiled. Laura put her hand on my embarrassed burning cheek and said, 'It's fine. Rather flattering in fact.' I smiled a weak smile back. My face still red.

The ride back to the hotel seemed to take a long time, much longer than it had taken to get to the premier. I was to later find out that was because Laura had asked the limo driver to take the long road back. At the time all I could think was I never wanted it to end. I was aware somewhere at the back of my mind it was taking a while but I really didn't care. I wanted to look in her eyes forever, the beauty that was there was breathtaking.

When the car stopped my heart sank. I knew this was the end. I wanted to reach out, touch her, kiss her, caress her. I didn't do any of those things. I didn't want to offend her, I didn't want her last impression of me to be of some perverted dyke. Another thing I was later to find out was that she would never have thought that of me. We sat there for a few seconds not saying anything, I wanted to look at her breasts one last time, I resisted. I kept looking into Laura's eyes. The limo driver came round and opened the door, another thing I was to find out later was Laura had asked him to wait a minute longer than usual to open the door. I finally spoke, 'I'd invite you up to the room but I guess you have to get home.' I mean I knew she wouldn't be able to come up, she'd have to get home or something but how could I be in that situation and not ask? I mean, I'd regret it forever, even if it meant getting rejected. She smiled and said, 'I don't have to be anywhere.' I couldn't believe it. I smiled so much my face actually began to hurt. 'My husband's off on location and my son is at my mom's house. It's too late to get him now and my mom and sister are taking him out for the day tomorrow. So I don't have to be anywhere until tomorrow night.' Wow, was she saying she could spend the night? No of course she wasn't. Right?

We made out way up the hotel room. So many thoughts buzzed around my head. I kept mentally slapping myself anytime I imagined her naked on my bed with me between her legs. I kept reminding myself, she's straight, she's not a lesbian, she only plays one on TV. She caught me staring at her breast countless times. She smiled, I remained red with embarrassment. I was sure she could see the lust I had for her in my eyes.

In the room we had a few more drinks. We talked. I kept eying her up and down. She kept catching me. Then it happened, I don't know how. Really I don't remember, I don't remember who made the first move but just like that we were kissing. It was only for a few seconds. My breathing ceased. We pulled back only enough to look each other in the eye, I started to apologize but before I could get much out Laura was kissing me. I closed my eyes, convinced she was going to realize what she was doing and pull back, I enjoyed what we were doing. My heart leapt when I felt her tongue touch my lips, quietly seeking permission to enter. I granted the permission and felt Laura's tongue enter my mouth. It was only a kiss but it was so erotic. I was turned on, so much so I was wet. It wasn't the first time that night I had been wet, just the thought of doing this with Laura had made me wet, actually doing anything with her, well lets say it was impossible not to get wet. We explored each others mouths with our tongues. My god could that woman kiss.

We pulled back from each other gasping for breath. The lust in her eyes took me by surprise, it was unmistakable. I knew what was about to happen. 'Laura, are you sure you want to do this? You've had a lot to drink.' Laura's reply was to stand up and pull her top off over her head. She stood there looking down at me. I stared back in awe of what I saw. She was beautiful. Sexy. Hot. I wanted her more than I wanted anything. I wanted to take her breasts in my hands and play with them, massage them. I wanted them in my mouth. I had to have her, I needed to have her. I stood up, took her hand and led her to the bed.

We kissed. Passionately. Our clothes were quickly removed. Finally we were naked. The kissing stopped. We panted. And standing naked before me was the most amazing sight I had ever seen. She was perfect. I really did have to have her. She might be in her early 40s but my god she was hot.

We eyed each other up and down and without any words we were kissing again. tongues entwined. Mouths explored. Breasts were squashed against breasts. Nipples rubbed against nipples. My hand was running up and down her back, pulling her body to mine. Her hands were in my hair, pulling me to her. But I wanted more, I had to have more. I broke the kiss off and began to kissed my way from her lips to her neck. I kissed my way down her neck to the scar at the bottom of her neck, (she had undergone several surgeries when she was a child) I licked and sucked it, I don't why but it was a turn on. I kissed down between her breasts. I made my way over to her left breast. I licked around the hard nipple. My hand massaging her other breast. I switched breasts, I was licking and sucking her right breast, my hand playing with the other. All the while I made sure not to touch her nipples. I kept this up for several minutes. Laura's breathing was fast, sometimes it stooped.

I continued with my assault on her breasts, never touching the nipple, I could feel her body tense and then relax, I could feel something in her building. Her hands were in my hair, she was trying hard to guide my head, my lips to her nipple. She was close to an orgasm. I continued on until she screamed at me to make her cum. She begged pleaded. I gave in. I stopped doing anything. She let out a yelp. I moved my head to her right breast, I licked my lips at the site of what was waiting for me. Laura knew what was about to happen, she took in a breath and held it. I clamped my mouth over her nipple. She came. I sucked and sucked. Bit gently. Nibbled. All the while she was cuming. Her legs gave way and we fell on the bed. I moved over to her left breast and sucked on the nipple. Laura came again. She was screaming. I'm not sure what or if it was actual words but it was a major turn on.

After a while she begged me to stop, she couldn't take anymore. I took pity on her stopped my assault on her perfect breasts. I kissed each breast and made my way back up to Laura's lips. She was exhausted. I kissed her but she barely could kiss me back. I lay next to her and held her in my arms. That was an amazing feeling. I could have stayed there forever. Feeling her breath, feeling the warmth from her body. Watching her breasts rise with every breath she took, it was such a perfect moment.

It was a good twenty, maybe thirty minutes before Laura was able to speak again. 'That's never happened before.' I wasn't sure what she meant, 'What has never happened before Laura?' She moved enough so she could lift her head to look at me. 'No one has ever made me cum just by stimulating my breast. I had read about it but was never sure it could be achieved She leaned in and kissed me so gently on the lips. 'Thank you'. I kissed her. 'You're welcome.' We kissed again. It built until the kiss wasn't enough.

'If you thought that was something, just you wait until I get to the rest of you' She smiled and said that she couldn't wait. With that I kissed her quickly on the lips and made my way down her body. I licked and kissed all the way down, stopping off to give her breast another little seeing too. I licked my way down over her tummy, dipping my tongue in her bellybutton. I loved doing that. Laura laughed when I did saying it tickled. I continued down until I got to the top of her slit. I pulled back and got my first good look at her most intimate part. I looked up to see Laura gazing down at me. I smiled at her, licked my lips and dived right in. There wasn't any part of her that I didn't lavish attention on, but nothing got the attention that this, her most prized possession got.

12