The Night I Saved Her Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sweating now but I was getting close to my climax and it seemed that Chloe was in the same state of arousal because even as I concentrated I could feel the hardness of her nipples against my chest as our bodies mashed together. I could feel her firm abdominal muscles and knew how strong her thigh muscles were as she pulled us closer together. Our breathing was now coming in short bursts and it was very evident that matters were coming to a head. This fuck wasn't going to last much longer!

Suddenly a shudder passed through me as something overloaded inside me; somewhere I'd just reached my limits and something had to give.

"Oh yeah, yeah, Chloe, I'm nearly there," I gasped, "Are you ready?"

"Oh Chris – yes, do it – I'll be ready – fuck me, don't stop!" she replied, her words tumbling over themselves, "Keep going – keep going!"

"Yeah, yeah," I replied, "Oh fuck, it's coming!"

I knew now that I had mere seconds remaining before I blew my load into her; there was no time left to talk, only to thrust.

I was panting hard now while down below my cock felt like a rigid pole as I pumped hard into her body...

And then it was Chloe who was crying out, it was Chloe who reached the stars first; it was Chloe whose body was now out of control.

"Ohhhhh yesss, yessss, yessssss!" she yelled, her entire body convulsing and jerking around, "Oh fuck – oh fuck! Oh Chris!"

"Aaaahhh! Aaaahhh!" I grunted as my muscles contracted strongly and now I too was climaxing hard.

With each grunt I felt another contraction drive another squirt of cum into her vagina until I knew that I was emptied and that she was filled.

Small spasms, like little electric shocks, still coursed through my body but my spunk was drained and now formed a warm bath around my embedded penis. Chloe too was replete – I felt her thigh muscles shudder and then relax while did her grip on my cock also eased until the pair of us just lay there, side by side, each of us twitching occasionally and both of us steaming with exhaustion and excess heat.

Lying there beside her, I'd had my eyes closed for a short while and when I opened them I found Chloe's own eyes were locked on mine. As she saw my eyes open, creases of a smile formed and her arm squeezed me tightly for a moment.

"Wow!" she said happily, "That was good – that was brilliant!"

"Phew – wasn't sure if I could get there twice," I answered, "But you were so sexy; so perfect that it was easily actually."

She laughed softly, her voice happy and relaxed now.

"Go for a third time?" she asked – but I could see that she was just teasing me.

"Joking!" I said, "Later perhaps."

"Yeah agreed, I'm out of practice; I might get sore otherwise," she said as we slowly untangled ourselves.

And then we were separating, almost reluctantly, our bodies unsticking from each other until we both lay on our backs on the bed, side by side.

"Uuugh!" said Chloe as her hand moved to cup her pussy, "I'm flooding – have you got a towel or something?"

Of course I hadn't – I hadn't expected to enjoy some hot sex – any sex – and I could only shake my head uselessly.

"No worries – I need a shower or something anyway," said Chloe as she sat up, "You've got one here, haven't you?"

"Yeah, of course," I said, "Do you need a hand?"

I knew damn well that if I gave her a hand in the shower then we'd be at it again, and Chloe obviously thought the same.

"Nooooo," she said firmly, although there was lightness in her voice, "Not now – I need to get cleaned up..."

With her hand between her legs she waddled off to the bathroom while I just lay there and let my mind scroll back. She looked incredible; she was so damn hot and she made love so delightfully that even now I could feel a certain swell of re-arousal in my penis.

No way was she going to escape now; my mind was set on making her mine; I just hoped that she would feel the same. I was glowing happily inside as the memories of our sexual get-together were rerun in my mind; then I was interrupted.

"All done," said Chloe as she came out of the bathroom, "Your turn."

She was wrapped in a big towel with another one over her hair. Small glimpses of her pussy flashed below the towel and the swell of her breasts threatened to escape above the towel and she looked so completely desirable. She'd removed all her makeup now but even the unadorned woman before me still looked perfect. I felt a growl rise in my throat but I controlled it, merely contenting myself by gently slapping her bare bottom as I passed.

"Get off!" she said happily, "You've had yours!"

Yes, I had; I'd had a lovely fuck; one I'd remember for a long time...

Soon I was showered and clean and much nicer to know but now there was another problem to face – what to do with Chloe overnight.

No way did I want her to go back home, to face more hostility or loneliness – she just had to stay with me tonight.

"Umm Chloe, do you know what the time is?" I asked, because time had been forgotten as we'd made love.

"No idea," she said then gasped as I showed her my watch.

"It's almost midnight already," I said, "You're going to have to stay here – I'm not letting you out there on your own."

Chloe let the towel fall and rushed into my arms. As she did so I let my own towel fall and her naked body now smooth and soft and cool fitted so perfectly against mine.

"Oh Chris, I hoped you'd say that," she said, her hips squirming sexily against mine, "It'll be lovely together – I won't be lonely at all."

"Yeah but you'll be sexy and then we'll want to do it all over again," I said, unaccustomed to all this sexual activity all of a sudden and Chloe brightened hugely.

"So...?" she asked, "You're not complaining, surely!"

Most definitely my cock wasn't complaining and already it was rising – until I sent it instructions to calm down!

I was still a bit concerned for her welfare though.

"No, no way am I complaining, but don't you need to let people know where you are?" I asked but Chloe shook her head.

"Well I'm not telling my partner – my ex-partner, that's for certain, and I never tell my parents what I'm up to nowadays so no, I'm all yours for the night," Chloe said happily, "And actually, after all that lovely sex I wouldn't mind a nice long sleep."

She yawned, an infectious action that got me yawning in moments as well and I realised that I too was tired now. It seemed to have been a long day, the 'rescue' of Chloe having added stress to the day, which had already been an emotional journey.

"Ok, perhaps you're right," I said, "Let's have a nightcap and then we'll turn in. We can sort your life out tomorrow, ok?"

Chloe stretched up and kissed me ardently before spinning away from my arms; a naked nymph as she turned around. She was obviously happy with my decision.

We concocted a couple of drinks from the small bar, turned off the main lights and climbed into bed to enjoy our drinks, soon discovering the big wet patch we'd created. Damn – but it would dry out with the heat of our bodies so we ignored it, although I noted that Chloe had the dryer half of the bed!

"So," I began as I lay back on the pillow, "Are we going though with this – are you going to come back with me?"

Chloe nodded and smiled at me.

"Why not – if you'll let me," she said, "I told you I've nothing here now except my parents and they'll be ok. I don't think they'll really miss me anyway and I can always drop them a line or something. As for the flat, it won't take much doing to gather my stuff, return the keys and that's about that."

"Right – done then – you're mine!" I exclaimed, a statement that caused us both to burst out laughing.

"And you're mine," replied Chloe, "What more could I want – you're going to be perfect for me. And I'll be good for you, I promise."

"We'll need to get you a job," I said, my mind still busy making plans, "And before we head back my way I've got to drop in on my parents...that's what I came down here to do."

"Huh – you're lucky to have parents who care," said Chloe but I shook my head.

"Pah! They're a bit like yours – I don't think they care all that much, to be honest. I fell out with them ages ago but I just thought that the time was right to mend a few fences or something," I said, "But I'm only planning to pop in, say hello, check that they're ok and then get away again."

We fell silent for a few moments as the importance of our plans sank in.

"In fact, you can come with me to meet them," I said, "I can introduce you as my girlfriend; perhaps they'll appreciate that I've settled down a bit then."

"Yes, guess I could," said Chloe as she emptied her glass, "Yeah – ok."

She yawned, put her glass on the bedside table and snuggled down in the bed.

"Right – that was lovely. I'm going to go to sleep now – I'll be asleep in moments I think," she said and it took me only a quick gulp to finish mine and I too settled into the bed.

"Me too," I said, as I reached over and stroked her naked breast, "Unless you fancy another..."

"No!" interrupted Chloe firmly pushing my hand away, "Not tonight – let's save it until you get me back to your place."

"Spoilsport!" I said brightly as I turned the bedside light off.

But it made sense; we'd enjoyed a lovely sexy evening and now a good sleep would be beneficial to us both and anyway, I could feel that ennui drifting over me even as I moved my hand from her breast and pulled her towards me.

"I could love you," I murmured into her ear and Chloe turned her head and kissed me.

"I think I'm in love already," she replied, her breath gentle on my skin, "Sleep well, lovely man."

I don't know who woke first but I do remember the sudden feeling almost of shock, to find someone there beside me...and then my brain reconnected and everything fell quickly into place.

My hand was resting against Chloe's hip as she lay on her back and it took just a small movement to let my fingers slide into her soft curls and to find her clit.

I heard her breathing change; there was a sudden intake as I softly explored but she didn't push me away so I let my fingers continue. Her pussy was hot to the touch – and her skin smooth and so soft under my fingers. I let one finger slide down the crease of her lips, feeling only the outline of the closed depression between her lips.

I moved my fingers back to her clit again and softly, almost delicately, slid them around the protruding flesh, an action that brought about a quick lifting of her hips and a shudder than seemed to echo through her body.

"Mmmmmmm," she hummed quietly, "That's lovely – don't stop..."

But stop I did as I moved my fingers away from her clit to tease her. I waited briefly before returning my fingertip to her slit where there was moisture now, slippery warm juice and my finger slid so easily between her luscious lips. Immediately my finger was bathed in her fluids and immediately I was able to part her lips and delve deeper between them. Chloe's hips responded once again and lifted, pushing up against my fingers as if to encourage me.

And moments later her hand slid over my thigh and grasped my erection – I'd hardly realised that I was erect, such was my concentration on her pussy.

"Yessss! Ooooh fuck, yesssss," I hissed as her hand slid my foreskin down.

My own hips now pushed my cock against her hand as she continued to excite me.

"Ahhhhhh, ooooh!" I breathed as her hand continued to stroke my cock, "Ooooh Chloe, that's so nice!"

My own fingers were now sliding up and down her wet slit, slipping into her tight little hole, brushing against her clit and I realised that I just had to make love to her once more.

But first I needed a pee, I suddenly discovered – damn it!

"Hang on love, gotta empty the bucket," I said as I disengaged my hand and hers, "Stay there – won't be long..."

"Make sure you come back Chris," replied Chloe softly, "I need you – I want you..."

Bloody right I was coming back and I knew full well that even after I'd released the pressure on my bladder I'd still be as hard as steel but for a moment or two my bladder was more important.

Somehow I managed to pee in the pan – despite my cock's desire to paint the ceiling – and I was back by the bed inside a couple of minutes – to find that Chloe had thrown back the bedclothes and slid down the bed. She was splayed out deliciously, the fingers of one hand rolling her nipples between them while her other hand was busy stroking her clit.

"Oh God Chris – come back now, get on top – no, turn round, let me suck you," she said, her words tumbling quickly from her.

Her hands reached out towards me, imploring me to attend to her needs and eagerly I responded, quickly straddling her. Instantly her hands were at my cock, re-arousing me, not that I needed much stirring, then pulling me downwards. Carefully I spread my stance wider and was rewarded by the pressure of her lips around my knob; the warm, soft yet firm pressure sending shivers of delight all through me. I nearly thrust my cock into her mouth but I managed to resist the temptation to plug her throat; to bury my cock inside her. Instead I let her savour my penis, her delight evident by the soft noises she was emitting. Almost purring she was as she licked and sucked at my penis, so much so that I found myself lifting my head as if to howl my pleasure – either that or it was a muscular response that arched my spine as she thrilled my manhood.

"And me, lover, do me too," she breathed quietly and I dragged my mind back to her body.

Chloe's hips had thrust her pussy up at me, lifting her ass easily a foot off the bed towards me, splaying her legs and her lips in the process.

In seconds I had one hand under her ass, cupping one cheek as I supported her and lifted her towards my descending mouth. The heady aroma of female arousal enveloped me as I neared her pussy and as I inhaled deeply; it was a scent so incredibly erotic that any perfume maker would have given a fortune to be able to bottle it.

"Chris, please, please..." asked Chloe and then I stilled her pleas by lowering my head and clamping my wide open lips over her pussy.

"Ahhhhhh – oh Chris, oh yesss," she panted, "Oh God...!"

And then her voice was stilled once more as she sucked my cock back into her mouth at the same time as I began my exploration of her delicious folds. She was liberally bathed in lubricating juices – had she been wearing any, her knickers would have been soaked, but instead it was my mouth that was wetted by her delicious liquid offering. I slid my tongue over her hot flesh, exploring the softness and the texture and the creases and the hollows and the protrusions. Each inch of her pussy was mapped by my tongue and my lips until I'd explored every single crevice; until I knew her pussy like I proverbially knew the back of my hand.

Chloe too was busy – one hand was over my ass, pulling me down to her; her lips were sucking hard on my cock, clamping tightly around it and all the time her tongue was exciting me more and more.

No words were being spoken; everything was action instead. Almost instinctively we seemed to know what the other wanted; just as I thought of asking for Chloe to play with my nuts, so she did and just as she humped her clit towards me so I was targeting it – we were entirely together as we made love to each other.

But with orgasms nearing, words now became necessary and unavoidable, it seemed.

"More Chris, just there – that's perfect – oh my God yesss!" gasped Chloe and then "Aaaahhhh!" as my tongue swirled around her clit and as I pushed my finger against her asshole.

I felt the small indentation giving way as I pressed but my knowledge of her was not complete yet and that little place was hers and hers alone – for now.

And anyway, it didn't matter, because what I was doing elsewhere was more than enough it seemed. Suddenly Chloe was arching her back; suddenly she was pushing her pussy hard against my mouth; suddenly she was gasping and crying out – and coming.

"Oh Chris – oh Chris, don't stop – please don't stop!" she howled, "You've made me cum, I'm coming so hard – oh God – it's...it's... I can't stop!"

Her whole body was in motion now, shuddering and rolling and squirming and shaking as her orgasm took control of her and at that very moment I realised that I was just seconds away from erupting too.

"Fuck – Chloe, I'm gonna come!" I gasped, lifting my mouth briefly from her pussy.

"Give me," she answered instantly, her breath hot on my penis, "I want you – all of you – in me – let it go!"

"Can't stop – can't – can't...! Ahhhh – coming, I'm coming!" I grunted.

My body froze rigidly for a moment as my orgasm hit me so hard. For a moment or two I wondered what was happening because my orgasm was so intense – and then I was panting and spurting and thrusting – and Chloe was spluttering and swallowing and groaning – and it seemed to go on and on and on, until suddenly I was emptied and exhausted.

"Geeez, that was wild!" I said eventually, "But wow – I never expected you to swallow – well, I never expected you to suck me."

From beneath me came a throaty chuckle and then a panted breath.

"Let me breathe," said Chloe as she pushed me upwards and I felt cool air on my cock for the first time in minutes, "Ohhh, that's better."

I lowered my head and gave Chloe's twitching pussy a parting kiss before I raised myself and repositioned myself on the bed beside her, looking straight into her eyes.

I leaned closer and we kissed, her lips and breath redolent with the sea-scent of my spunk and mine with the juices of her pussy and our kisses were warm and soft and loving. For long moments we let our mouths linger together while our hands too explored with gentle touches until finally we had both come down from our ecstatic peaks.

"I love you Chris," said Chloe, her voice calm and sweet, "I've fallen in love already; you've been so wonderful, so good to me."

"Love you too Chloe," I murmured back, "You're so sweet and warm and loving – but I'm so hungry – I need some breakfast!"

"Trust a man to get his priorities in order!" answered Chloe happily, "But yes, that might be a good idea. What shall we do – guess we'd better go out and see if we can find something somewhere, eh?"

"Why not?" I said in agreement, "And then we can get on the move; go and see my parents, go and get your stuff and then I can take you home – show you my home. How's that sound?"

"Great," said Chloe as she bounced lightly off the bed, "Quick shower then I'm ready."

"You're still up for it – the move, I mean," I asked as I too rose from the bed, "No cold feet or anything?"

"Nope – it sounds perfect; there's no sense in me staying around here and it's gonna be such fun to be with you all the time – we'll make a good pair," said Chloe, her words somewhat indistinct through the sound of the shower, "I think we were made for each other."

As I waited for her to have her shower I considered our togetherness. We did indeed seem to get on so well together. Sure, we'd only just met but already we seemed to have hit it off easily almost as if we knew what the other wanted. Unless she had any hidden foibles then she would be ideal, not just as someone to help but as someone to love and to share my world.

My mind was already content; I had no second thoughts or reservations – I wanted Chloe to be with me from now onwards...

It wasn't long before Chloe and I had both showered and dressed and then we'd packed up, paid for the room and were in the car. Soon we were replete with a much needed replenishment of cholesterol-laden breakfasts, then Chloe guided me to her flat and inside another ten minutes we had all her stuff, not that there was that much, stacked in the car and we were off again. In the town centre I pulled up; Chloe dumped her keys on the letting agents' desk and left them to sort things out – and then we were free, with just one deed to accomplish.