The Night I Shared My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,611 Followers

When we were lying in bed, snuggled together after making love, I asked her where there was a store in Kodiak that sold those sexy undies and that blouse.

She smiled and told me that she had found the store quite a while ago, but hadn't ever gotten up the courage to actually buy anything before yesterday.

I told her she could do all the shopping there she wanted!

"Any regrets from last night?" I asked her.

"No, I enjoyed it too much. And, as long as it doesn't affect us, I'm so glad we did it."

"Me too," I agreed. "I love you!" I didn't want to tell her how about how hard it was listening to her making love through the night or how extreme the emotions were this morning. Maybe later, but not now. And, here I am writing this 15 years later and still haven't said anything to her about it. It was too raw for a long time, then I didn't think about it a lot until writing this and it was more exhilarating to remember than anything else.

I doubt that Alec kept this to himself from the rest of the guys on Sitkinak and they were probably just drooling over the possibility. I kind of suspected there were a lot of disappointed guys that there was never another overnight layover in Kodiak while we were still there. And besides, most of the guys I knew when I was there had already left. I don't think this could ever have happened again though, don't see how you could ever plan something like this and have it come out this incredible.

We haven't seen Alec since then. He went to North Carolina and I was later transferred to the Coast Guard Radio Station in Westport, Washington. The rest of his tour was in the East and mine in the West, so our paths never crossed again. We've kept in touch with Christmas cards, but this little escapade was never mentioned. Alec married a girl a few years later and we wondered if he ever mentioned his night of bliss to his bride...or if he, like us, relived it over and over.

Our love life definitely improved...starting right that minute! We made love that morning, but Michelle was pretty sore after the pounding she got from Alec. It was a couple days before we really started making love with each other and we were both insatiable. Neither of us could forget this and, in fact, we have re-enacted that seduction and striptease many times. It always made our sex more exciting (she really liked me kissing her pussy like that). Even talking about that striptease got us back into bed nearly every time. And that particular pair of panties and bra have held a very special place in our memories! We've never been able to recreate that raw hard sex though. Our sex was always and still is tender and loving...not the one-night stand, fucking type of sex, even though we both know how enjoyable it can be. It's just not us.

Writing it down now, makes it so vivid again. I close my eyes and see it all happening right in front of me all over again. Right now, as I'm writing this, I see my wife's pussy stretching and enveloping Alec's cock, with him growing bigger and bigger inside her, then her sliding up and down on him. It's making me oh, so hard all over again, even after all these years!

We've also been strictly monogamous ever since, but Michelle did loosen her dress code quite a bit, wearing sexier clothes when we went out, sometimes even leaving her bra at home. Not with that blouse though, as hard as I've tried to get her to. She has worn the blouse-bra combination out in public a few times though, and that's nearly as good as braless. She certainly gets her share of admiring looks when she does, which always leads to pretty hot sex later.

Our evening with Alec was 15 years ago. After that long, our sex is still pretty good, but has diminished some. I do have to admit that in the years since, I have fantasized more than once about Michelle with another guy again. She's never said anything and I haven't ever been able to figure out a way to make something happen again. It's been a fun fantasy, although, until writing this I haven't thought about it for quite a long time.

I never asked her and she never volunteered any information on what they did in our bedroom during the night with the door closed. That has been just hers to savor. And, I never did admit to her how much I was hurting that morning either.

*

This story was so much fun to write, as it brought all those memories back in stark reality.

Any comments will be appreciated. And please don't forget to vote.

robertl
robertl
1,611 Followers