The Night It Fell Pt. 02

Story Info
Lives continue to change.
6.2k words
4.71
19.8k
13
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,256 Followers

(continued from part 1, which should be read first)

College! Even after four months, Clint still felt like pinching himself to make certain he wasn't dreaming. The campus was everything he'd hoped it would be, and more. It had lovely grounds with grass, trees, shrubs and flower beds. Its classrooms were quite modern, with state-of-the-art facilities. Everyone attended classes with a laptop or electronic tablet. And the campus had completely refurbished dormitories.

The 'and more' part had to include the fact that those dormitories were co-ed. There were no prudish rules about visitations, since the students were considered young adults. Clint, who'd just turned 20, was a little older than his cohort. The other students actually considered him a 'worldly' person - he certainly carried himself like one, exhibiting self-confidence, knowledge, and maturity.

Where some other college freshmen displayed some aspects of homesickness, Clint showed none. This was due to the fact that he'd sort of brought his 'home' along with him. Jimmy, his best friend, was attending this same college, as were Skylar and Heather! They were all housed in the same dormitory, with Skylar and Heather sharing a room. He and Jimmy weren't sharing a room, having been assigned other roommates. But Clint's roommate had recently dropped out, conveniently leaving him with a room all to himself. Talk about good fortune!

He and Jimmy, having similar interests and career paths, attended almost all the same classes. Heather and Skylar had completely different class schedules, but they all could meet for meals at the cafeteria. Clint was aware of the other students eyeing them, perhaps wondering why two such beautiful women were hanging out with guys that looked a little like geeky computer students. True, he and Jimmy found time to help the women with their homework, as friends do. But he doubted that those other students wouldn't in their wildest dreams imagine the true dynamics of his small group.

Take for example Jimmy's 20th birthday, which had happened two weeks ago. He was a nice enough guy, and some of the freshman women were on pleasant speaking terms with him. But Clint was pretty certain that his buddy was still a virgin. And Clint had these two gorgeous women that loved having sex with him, whenever he wished. It didn't seem fair, but Jimmy had never complained about Clint's good fortune. Clint, on the other hand, was beginning to feel some guilt since his best friend seemed to be stuck in a 'sexual desert' while he himself was experiencing a luxurious oasis.

The day before Jimmy's birthday, Clint, Skylar and Heather were gathered in his room. They were all naked, since Heather was sucking on Clint's cock, while Skylar had positioned her pussy in such a way that Clint could finger her as he enjoyed Heather's oral attentions. He could smell the lovely aroma of Skylar's juices streaming on his fingers. His focus was divided between the sight of Skylar's undulating nude body, her scent in the air, the wet warmth on his finger, and the delightful sensation of Heather's magical mouth gliding up on down on his cock. That's when the inspiration dawned.

"Heather?" Clint asked, to get her attention.

She took her mouth away from his dick, but still held it with one hand while she looked up to meet his eyes. "Yes, Master?" she asked.

Skylar giggled softly. She found it amusing that lately Heather had taken to address Clint as 'Master' when they were alone. He'd never demanded the appellation - she'd started using it of her own volition, and said it without a hint of irony. What was truly remarkable was the fact that neither woman had asked to view the flashing pebble for months. They behaved as if they both loved and worshiped him, sharing him graciously. Apparently, if the pebble had asserted some sort of mind control over the women, either its effects were permanent or at least long-lasting, or those effects had been replaced by genuine emotions. Clint didn't care - he just enjoyed.

"You know that Jimmy's birthday is tomorrow," he reminded her. "How would you feel about having sex with him, and probably taking his virginity?"

She beamed a smile at him, and spoke without hesitation. "If it would please you, Master, I'd be thrilled to offer my body for the purpose." Her pursed lips pressed against the head of his cock as other people might shake hands to seal a deal.

Clint's heart ached a little at seeing and hearing her unwavering obedience to him. "That does please me, dear," he assured her, tenderly. "You deserve a reward for being so accommodating. How would you prefer that I fuck you tonight? It's your choice."

Her pupils dilated with delight. "Oooo, may I show you, Master?"

"Sure. Go ahead." He watched as Heather got on her hands and knees on the carpet. She ended up with her knees close together, and her ass up higher, since she'd lowered her head to pillow her cheek on her forearms and hands, now flat on the floor.

"I'd like to be fucked like this tonight, please. Is this OK?" she asked sweetly.

"It looks very appealing, honey," he stated. "But I don't want Skylar to feel left out. How about if she puts her pussy right under your mouth, so you can suck on it as you're fucked?" Skylar, obeying the implied command, was already moving into position, propping a pillow behind her head and shoulders for comfort.

Heather lifted her head enough to make room, and ended up cradling her friend's warm butt cheeks in her hands. She looked at the glistening sexual opening of her friend and inhaled deeply. "You smell great, Skylar," Heather whispered, her puffs of breath softly caressing the spread apart folds of the pussy so close to her mouth. And you're all wet and yummy looking."

Skylar chuckled. "That's because..." suddenly, she realized she was going to say it. "That's because Master fingered me so delightfully." Clint's heart thumped a little harder in his chest, hearing this woman he adored referring to him with that title. "He had me close to a lovely climax, darling, so as soon as you start sucking on me, I'm pretty sure I'm going to feed you lots of my cum juices."

"Oooo, please do! And please fuck me now, Master. I need to feel your cock in me," Heather pleaded, before her mouth became otherwise occupied, licking and slurping at Skylar's pussy and its flowing juices. She was so eager that the lewd sounds she was making as she dined rivaled the moans that Skylar began issuing from her lips, now formed into an 'O' of surprised excitement.

And as Clint slipped his straining cock into Heather's waiting opening, he once again became aware of the reason some call it a honey pot. It felt like his cock was plunging into a glorious bath of warmed honey - smooth, slippery, and just the right temperature. But warmed honey wouldn't be alive, and Heather's tunnel was certainly active. It rippled... it sucked... it caressed. It fairly urged him to fuck her. So he did. Vigorously. Judging from the sounds she was making, Heather was certainly enjoying it. And Skylar, sprawled in front of her, was playing with her tits as she watched her friend perform a spirited cunnilingus on her. The sight of these two women so engaged inspired Clint to fuck Heather even faster and deeper, his hands holding her hips in place so that his thrusts wouldn't dislodge her mouth from Skylar's proffered pussy.

The cunnilingus being performed was interrupted, though. Heather's body instinctively arched up as she felt Clint's cock start spewing his hot load into her pussy. She in turn felt her internal muscles now clenching rhythmically as her body reacted with a lovely climax designed to suck his semen into her womb. After shuddering and gasping through her sexual release, Heather quickly sealed Skylar's vaginal opening with her warm lips and plunged her tongue in as deeply as she could. The fluttering gyrations of her tongue, and the warm mashing of her lips against Skylar's clit quickly caused Skylar to begin shuddering also, gasping out, "Oh fuck... yes... cumming... cumming!"

After the trio snuggled and rested for a while, the two women returned to their room for a good night's sleep.

The next day, rather than going to the dining hall, the four of them went out to dinner at a nice restaurant. Clint had called ahead of time, so when it was time for dessert, the waitress brought out Jimmy's favorite type of cake, complete with 20 candles. After he made his wish, blushing, and blew out the candles, both Skylar and Heather kissed his cheek and wished him a happy birthday.

When they got back to the campus, Clint said, "Jimmy, come to my room. There's a birthday present there for you." Jimmy was a little mystified, since he and Clint hadn't exchanged birthday presents for years, but he followed Clint, with the two women trailing in their wake.

They entered Clint's room, and Jimmy's eyes darted around, looking for a package with a ribbon on it. He looked on the desks, in the closets, and even under the beds. The other three of them smiled kindly, waiting for him to give up his search. "Ummm... I don't see it," Jimmy finally confessed.

"Then you'd better look right here," Clint chuckled, giving Heather a gentle push in Jimmy's direction. "Here she is. Go ahead and unwrap your present." Heather smiled at Jimmy, and Skylar nodded her support.

It took a few seconds for the whole idea to sink in, since this was perhaps the last thing that Jimmy'd ever expect. "You mean... I should..." Jimmy gulped out.

"Yes, Jimmy," Heather confirmed. "Unwrapping your present means undressing me. Go ahead. I won't bite." A throaty chuckle sounded from her. "But I might nibble a little, if you'd like that."

Jimmy looked over Heather's shoulder at Clint. "I still don't get it. What's going on?"

"It's simple," Clint smiled. "Skylar and I are spending the night in her room, and Heather's going to be sleeping here with you." He paused, then clarified. "But none of us expect the two of you to do any sleeping right away, buddy. Heather wants to experience you fully before then."

"Yes, Jimmy," Heather stated. "Please undress me. I can't wait to get started." She was close enough to him that her unique scent tantalized his nostrils. Her tongue tip emerged to moisten her lips invitingly. Coyly, she twirled a few strands of her flame red hair. Her green eyes gazed directly into his brown ones.

"That's our cue to leave, Skylar," Clint said, taking her by her hand to lead her out of the room. His last statement to Jimmy was, "If I were you, I'd lock this door behind us." He winked and closed the door.

"I'll get it, Jimmy dear," Heather told him, locking the door to assure themselves of privacy. Coming back close to him, she told him, "You can start with the buttons on my blouse. My skirt unbuttons and unzips at the back. Take your time and enjoy me - we have all night."

He became quite nervous as a flock of butterflies began fluttering inside his stomach. Was this some elaborate hoax? But his buddy Clint wouldn't be that cruel. They'd been friends for too long for that sort of nasty joke. And Heather looked willing, and was nodding silent encouragement. She'd also given him specific instructions as to what she expected him to do. His heart felt like it must be pounding away in his throat, because he could hardly breathe correctly. His hands fumbled at her blouse buttons a lot during the procedure, and her skirt zipper snagged for a moment due to his shaking, but soon he had her standing in her bra, panties, and shoes. She showed her approval by giving him a long, slow, sexy kiss.

Noting that during the kiss, Jimmy'd kept his hands down by his side as if afraid to touch her, she stated, "That was a nice kiss, Jimmy. But it'd be better if you wrapped your arms around me and held me while we kiss again." She said this so sweetly that Jimmy didn't take what she said as criticism - it was more of an encouragement. For their next kiss, he did much better, marveling at how warm and smooth her back felt. He found the courage to stroke the smooth skin there, and his hands felt like they wanted to give each other 'high fives' in triumph!

As their lips parted, Heather turned in his embrace, saying, "See how my bra hooks, Jimmy? Please unhook it for me." His hands shook even more now, because it seemed that he was approaching 'second base' sexually. And he'd never even seen a real woman's breasts, let alone touched one. He was horribly embarrassed when the final hook sort of twisted and caught some material and jammed. Shamefaced and struggling, he tugged at it.

Heather's calm, soothing voice came to his rescue. "It's OK, Jimmy... that hook sometimes catches like that for me, too. Try re-hooking the top one. That usually changes the angle and makes freeing the bottom one easier." She was right. He managed to unhook the bottom one, and then the top one after that. After he'd unhooked her, she turned to face him again and smiled. "I hope you're enjoying unwrapping your present, and you're really doing a great job so far, dear. Women's clothes can be a challenge for both women and men." She gave him a tender, sweet kiss. "Now slip my bra straps off my shoulders so you can finish removing my bra. There's no rush, of course."

Jimmy's eyes looked as big as saucers as he grasped the bra straps and slowly slid them downward. The bra cups began tilting forward revealing first the top curve of her tits, then the top arc of her darker areolae. When her pert nipples appeared, Jimmy visibly swallowed with excitement. He was surprised but nonetheless delighted when he saw the tiny dimples that poked in the very tips of those nipples. He looked so cute and shy that Heather wanted to kiss him, but she didn't want to obstruct his first look at her breasts by leaning toward him. She stood straight and proud as her bra came completely free. Jimmy never took his eyes off her tits, even as he slid the bra straps off her hands.

"Can I... can I touch them?" he croaked out, nervously.

Heather reached out and brought his hands to her breasts in silent acquiescence. "But I'd like you to do more than just touch them," she grinned. "Stroke them, kiss them, lick them, knead them - they'd appreciate the attention. I bet you'd even like to roll and tug my nipples, too - along with sucking them, of course." His hands were initially very cold due to his nervousness, but the more he manipulated her sensitive tissues, and the more he became accustomed to the fact that she was permitting - rephrase that - enjoying what he was doing, the warmer his hands became. When he suckled her nipples, he let the tip of his tongue explore the tiny 'innie' at their centers, making Heather writhe in delight.

"You're doing great, Jimmy," she whispered between gasps of pleasure. "Take down my panties, please. Let's get you naked too, and then we can continue on the bed. My legs are trembling so much now that it's hard for me to stand." Nearly in a trance, he knelt and tugged down her panties, almost afraid to stare at her pussy as it came into sight. He quickly averted his gaze, looking down at her feet to help her remove her shoes and step free from the panties. Heather noticed his shyness, smiling as she silently shook her head a little. "I can see that I'll need to get him used to looking at me - all of me - as this evening proceeds," she told herself. "He's so shy that I'm going to have to help him through that."

He'd her her state he should get naked, also. He was reticent about undressing, though, being uncertain about how she'd view his body. He was still in a rather gangling phase of development. Added to that, he was aware that his straining erection would undoubtedly pop into view, which might make her laugh at it. But the now nude Heather sat on the edge of a bed, saying, "Please take your shirt off, Jimmy, while I undo your pants." Steeling himself, he robotically opened his shirt buttons and slipped off his shirt, trying not to focus on her hands at his belt. Those hands unbuckled the belt, unsnapped and unzipped his trousers, and slipped his pants to the floor. Those same hands eased the waistband of his boxers out and down, freeing his throbbing cock. She didn't laugh at it at all - she gave it a gentle caress, stating, "We're going to have some fun with this lovely cock of yours tonight, Jimmy. But first, I'd like to teach you all about my body."

Once they were on the bed, Heather displayed her naked body, front and back, to his intense gaze. For the next half hour or so, Jimmy received her loving instructions with regard to intimate female anatomy, with a focus on how and where to pleasure her for maximum effect. He was surprised to learn how important various places were, other than her lips, breasts and genital region, such as her ears, cheeks, eyelids, collarbones, arms, hands and feet. Her gentle, straightforward demeanor about this information calmed him immensely.

He was a quick study. She deemed him ready to practice, and said so.

Soon, Jimmy was gently nibbling her ear, while he softly brushed her cheeks and neck with smooth strokes of his fingertips. He kissed each eyelid tenderly, and then her lips with just the right amount of passion. His lips traced a path down her neck and out along her collarbone. Both of them were aware of her stiffened nipples rubbing against his bare chest as he leaned over her. On an impulse, he kissed and nibbled the soft, warm flesh where her chest joined her arm, just in front of her armpit, listening carefully for her reaction. He was rewarded with a lovely moan of pleasure, and her grateful fingers twining in his hair. Which earned her corresponding attention to the other side of her chest.

The scent of Heather's arousal was filling the air around them as Jimmy kissed and nibbled his way down the side of her torso to her hip. But then he switched his focus to her hand, kissing her palm and licking and sucking her fingers erotically. When he was finished there, Heather pointed at her pussy, telling him, "Look how well you're turning me on, Jimmy." She parted her pussy lips to show him the gleaming fluids now welling up in her honey pot. "See? This foreplay that you're doing so wonderfully is getting my pussy all ready for your cock to enter me easily." She blushed a little, adding, "You can taste my juices, if you'd like."

Her statement was filling Jimmy with confidence. He locked eyes with her. "I fully intend to, but I have a little more kissing, sucking and nibbling that I want to do first. I'm remembering all you told me, and practicing it will make it real." Having reassured her, he kissed his way down her thigh, and gave her kneecap a salacious licking, which made her giggle a little, and pant a little more.

Then he slid down the bed enough that his lips could reach her toes. She expected him to kiss them, but she gasped in surprise when he started sucking on them instead! Her gasped turned into a low moan of "Oh my god! Oh my god! That's sending... sending... stim... stimulation... right up to... oh my god... my pussy! It's making me... gonna..." He suckled several toes, letting his tongue dart between them. Heather started cumming. Cumming so hard he had to hold her feet with both hands as her body thrashed and shook. But he enjoyed that sight of her climax! He'd seen women supposedly orgasm in porn videos, but this was the real thing... and he'd done it!

When her eyes refocused, she said, "Wow, Jimmy! That was fantastic! You can suck my toes anytime we're in private! Gosh! I never knew I was so sensitive there!" Jimmy basked in her praise, but his eyes left hers, and scanned down to her now glistening, cum-coated pussy lips. She saw where he was looking, and blushed. "I guess I'm pretty messy down there now, huh?"

"It's the most wonderful sight, I've ever seen," he said, honestly. "I'd like a closer look." So saying, he slid up the bed as Heather parted her legs to make room for him. Jimmy positioned his head right over her wetness and inhaled. Smiling at the heady, delightful aroma, he lowered his mouth to her pussy, not even thinking whether or not he should ask permission. His tongue sampled her juices. Heather held her breath, watching his reaction carefully. His tongue emerged again and began lapping at her mixed cum and pussy juices. With long, smooth strokes he swiftly cleaned all he could off her pussy lips, gleefully swallowing her slightly salty essence, filled with flavors he couldn't describe, but that stoked the fires of his lust for her. Then his fingers opened her pussy lips, and his lips sealed over her love tunnel so he could start sucking up even more of her delicious fluids, plunging in his tongue to get all he could. He was rapidly becoming an expert at giving cunnilingus.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,256 Followers
12