The Night It Fell Pt. 03

Story Info
The following year.
8.4k words
4.77
15.6k
12
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,256 Followers

Clint and his friends were now in their Sophomore term. They were enjoying their classes, and each other. As sophomores, they were permitted to live in off-campus housing, and they'd pooled their resources to make that happen. This gave them a lot more privacy. They could focus on their studies, with each party assisting the others when the material fell under their area of strength. All were benefiting academically.

As far as their more intimate relationships, those were developing and thriving in their newfound seclusion as well. The couples could make love every night, and sleep snuggled happily together. Even though they sometimes gathered in their living room for sex, they weren't swapping partners, since Jimmy still preferred to have all of Heather's attentions to himself.

Clint didn't mind in the least, since Skylar was his. Looking over and seeing Heather and Jimmy having sex did enhance the experience for him, as well as for Skylar. In addition to the sight of their close friends making love, there were also the sounds and scents that enhanced the experience. All in all, it was a wonderful time, and all four of them were blissfully happy... at least, that's what Clint thought.

But one evening, Skylar said, "Let's go out to the cafe, Master. There's someone I'd like you to meet." Since they had no major exams imminent, or papers due, Clint had no objections about getting out of the house for a while with his lover. Hand in hand, they strolled through the soft early evening air to the partially-filled cafe.

They placed their drink orders, and were waiting for them to be filled when Skylar tapped his shoulder and pointed. "Here she is. Right on time." Grinning happily, she waved the woman over.

The woman in question caught sight of Skylar, and waved back, as her lips curved into a lovely smile that seemed to make her dark eyes light up. She appeared to be as tall as Clint, but she was wearing heels, so she might've been an inch or two shorter than him. Her hair was as dark as midnight, and she appeared to be slightly older then they were, so Clint assumed she must be a senior. Her figure was one he could appreciate, perhaps a little smaller in the chest than Skylar, but a little bigger below her narrow waist.

As she reached them, Skylar performed the introductions. "Clint, this is Pru. Pru, I'd like you to meet my guy, Clint." Pru extended a graceful hand and Clint shook it gently, although he had a mad impulse to raise it to his lips instead, continental-style. There was something about the way that Pru carried herself that almost demanded that response.

"Hello, Clint. I'm glad to finally meet you in person. Skylar has been raving about you so much, I feel like I almost know you already." Her smile washed over him, and her enticing scent wafted into his nostrils. Her eyes held his, steadily.

Clint was momentarily transfixed, but realized he needed to respond. "Ummm... I'm glad to meet you as well, Pru. Uh, Pru? Is Pru short for anything?"

She laughed softly. "It's short for Prudence, but please never call me that."

He chuckled, a little nervously. "OK, it's a promise. Err, can we order you a drink?"

Pru touched his arm, saying, "That's sweet of you, Clint. Tell them I'd like my usual. They'll know."

Apparently, the barista did indeed know, because Pru's drink arrived at the same time as his and Skylar's. Clint was aware of a residual warmth on his arm, either real or imagined, where Pru had rested her hand. He almost felt like running his finger around his collar, like the trope that shows a person letting off steam.

After ordering their drinks they found a secluded table in the corner. They chatted amicably, and Pru was obviously smart and well read. She knew a lot about art, so Clint assumed Skylar must have met her at one of her art classes. He decided it would be polite to ask. "Where did you and Pru meet, Skylar?"

Skylar grinned mischievously. "I met her in my freshman figure drawing class, honey."

Clint looked the dark-haired woman over with an appreciative eye. "I hope she was the model," he whispered, beaming a warm smile.

"Why, thank you for that lovely compliment," Pru replied, blushing. "Skylar has been extolling your virtues to me, but she didn't mention your gallant flattery."

Things seemed to be progressing well, in Skylar's opinion. She bumped Clint's knee under the table, trying to pass him something. It was a handkerchief, with something small and solid in it.

Clint leaned over to whisper in her ear. "What's this, sweetie?"

"Something that Pru asked to see. Show it to her," was the soft reply.

As he unwrapped it, he found that Skylar had passed him the pulsating pebble. She must've fetched it from his drawer. It rested in his palm, blinking erratically. Confused, he held out the pebble to Pru's view, keeping it slightly under the edge of the table. "Skylar says that you asked to see this, Pru. Is that right?"

Pru looked down at his palm. "Oh, yes! So that's the mysterious pebble she told me about. She said it's been blinking for more than a year, and you have no idea how it does that. Fascinating. I just had to see it." She stared at it for a while.

"Very interesting. As an artist, I'm trying to decide how I'd describe its color. Or is it colors?" She watched it some more. "Oh? It acts like it's settling down.. establishing a regular rhythm. Remarkable! Let me watch it some more, please. If I were painting it, how could I ever capture its glow on my canvas?"

Since Pru was now occupied with her close observations, Clint whispered to Skylar, "Why are you doing this?"

"I'll explain later," she replied mysteriously. "Just let her watch it."

Even though he hadn't brought the pebble out for Skylar and Heather in a good long while, he had a vague suspicion of what effect it might have on Pru. His libido kicked in, and he couldn't help but notice his cock stirring in his pants. She was still mesmerized by the pebble, so he could take a better look at her, virtually unobserved.

His eyes roamed over the soft black waves of her hair. The pupils of her eyes were dilated, and the regular pulsing flashes of the pebble were reflected back from those dark pools. Her nostrils flared a little with each of her breaths, and Clint took several deep breaths in the same rhythm, inhaling her unique scent. With her lips slightly parted as she concentrated, he could see a little of her straight white teeth, and the tip of her tongue darting out unconsciously from time to time to keep her lips wet.

Pru was leaning forward slightly, and the top of her blouse was open enough for him to look in and see the upper curves of her breasts. Those curves moved and swelled a little, each time she inhaled. It wasn't only her breasts that were swelling, as Skylar confirmed as her hand came to rest in Clint's lap. She grinned and gave him a little impish squeeze there.

Pru was mumbling, "Really remarkable... lovely... such colors... that glimmer... the enchanting rhythm of its pulsing light... I can't look away... I can't... I..." She fell silent, eyes still locked to it.

Skylar moved her lips very close to Clint's ear to whisper, "It's working, isn't it?"

He decided to verify what she was expecting, so he whispered back, "What do you mean? What's working?"

She giggled softly, her warm breath tickling his ear. "The pebble is making her yours, isn't it?"

Even though he suspected that was Skylar's goal, Clint found he was still flummoxed by her statement. "Is that what you had in mind? Really?" he tried to whisper back, but the tightness in his throat made his voice croak strangely. Their eyes met, and Skylar merely nodded, a blissful smile on her face.

"I'll explain when we get home," Skylar softly promised. "Has it been long enough now? Do you think she'll obey you to come with us?"

"I guess the only way we'll know is if I ask," he choked out, his heart now hammering in his throat. Small beads of nervous sweat formed on his forehead as he raised his voice to a normal speech level. "Pru? Would you like to come along with Skylar and me to see our house?"

"Whatever you want, Clint," she replied, using a voice that sounded almost as if she were hypnotized. She was still looking at the flashing pebble, and nothing else.

Clint closed his fist around the pebble, stuffing it into his pocket. Pru blinked a few times, and her face took on a more normal, animated appearance. "Thanks for showing that to me, Clint. It's a rare treasure, and I think I'll try to do a painting of it, but I doubt that I can really do it justice." She finished her drink and continued chatting, looking and sounding like the calm, intelligent woman that was Clint's first impression when they'd met. It looked as if the spell, or whatever it was, had broken.

Therefore, Clint's jaw dropped when Pru looked at him and said, "So, are you ready to take me to see your place, Clint?"

"You'd like that?" Clint asked cautiously.

"Of course I would," she responded, picking up her purse and standing. It still sounded like the normal acceptance of a polite invitation. But just then, Pru rested her hand on Clint's arm to get his attention. When he faced her, she stated, "Anything for you, Clint." He felt goosebumps ripple up his arm, and a shiver run up his spine until the hairs on the back of his neck stood on end. Those were the same words that Skylar had said so long ago, after a prolonged viewing of the pebble.

As they walked home, the two women chatted affably, mostly about art. But Clint was deep in thought. "Did Pru succumb after only a single viewing of the pebble?" he pondered. "I probably lost track of how much time actually elapsed. But if it did work that quickly, does this mean that the pebble built up potency because it's been so long since I've let anyone view it?" He walked a few more steps, and thought, "Or perhaps Pru's just more susceptible? Is she truly under its influence, or merely being polite to me, Skylar's boyfriend, because she likes Skylar?" His brow furrowed in concentration, but ultimately he shrugged silently, and decided he'd just have to see how the evening progressed.

When they reached the house, Skylar took over as hostess, giving Pru a tour of the place, with Clint trailing in their wake. Pru was complementary about their décor, and its homey feel. She made no comment when learning that they shared with two other students, just nodding as if understanding the costs involved in renting. Skylar explained that Jimmy and Heather had told them earlier that they'd be attending a study group in the library which might take most of the night, since they both had term papers due.

When the tour ended, Pru took Skylar's arm and murmured, "May I use your restroom? My body's feeling the effects of dinner and the coffee I drank, I'm afraid."

Skylar replied with a grin, "Very understandable, Pru. You remember where it is down the hall?" When Pru nodded, Skylar gestured toward it anyway, and added, "Please don't rush on our account. Take all the time you need."

Clint seized upon this opportunity to talk to Skylar privately. "So, why are you doing this? You said you'd explain."

Skylar put both hands on his shoulders, looked him in the eyes, and said quietly, "I think you need two women in your life, Master. Heather now seems devoted to Jimmy exclusively. And even though she says she'd gladly service you, I don't think you're going to take advantage of that, are you?"

Clint thought over her question before answering, "No, probably not... but are you doing this just for me?"

Skylar blushed a fetching shade of pink. She answered honestly, "Not really, Master. I also miss having a woman eat my pussy while you fuck her, and getting to suck your cum from inside her. Also I like a woman's caresses and body to caress. And I really like Pru, and believed you would, too. Your reaction upon meeting her at the cafe seemed very hopeful. Your erection as you watched her staring at the pebble confirmed it for me, or I would have stopped her."

Clint was both touched and thrilled by Skylar's attitude, being so honest about her motivations. He hugged and kissed her until they heard the bathroom door open. He tried to act casually, letting Skylar's body hide his now stiffened cock as his hands tried to tug it into a more comfortable position in his pants.

"That's much better," Pru stated as she entered the room. "I feel quite relieved once again."

They all sat down in a comfortable grouping. Clint wasn't positive that Pru had fallen under the spell of the flashing pebble. His mouth went a little dry from nervousness as he tried to think how to broach the subject. But Skylar came to his rescue, mentioning, "You know, Pru, at the cafe you said something like 'anything you want, Clint' or words to that effect. What did you mean by that?"

The two of them watched Pru visibly swallow. Then consciously or subconsciously, the dark-haired woman arched her back a little, as if putting her breasts on display to grab Clint's attention. She sounded almost coquettish as she whispered, "I meant I'll do anything he asks me to do."

"Really?" Clint asked, still a little shocked. "You'll really do anything I ask?"

"Yes, certainly, Clint," was her sincere reply.

Now it was Clint's turn to swallow visibly. He tried to sound suave, but failed miserably as he told her, "Then you look lovely, but overdressed, Pru. Please take off your clothes and get comfortable."

She didn't question what he meant by that, or how much of her clothes she was supposed to remove. She merely said, "OK, Clint." Standing up, she looked directly at him as her fingers began unbuttoning her blouse. Gracefully, she slipped it off, and reached behind her back. In the blink of an eye, her bra was gone, and she stood topless. Her breasts glowed, and almost seemed to be smiling to be released from her bra. Her perky nipples poked forward, looking mouthwateringly delicious. Clint licked his lips reflexively, as if their taste was already tantalizing his mouth. He was so focused on those glorious globes that he only saw her unzip her skirt and let it drop to the floor in his peripheral vision.

But when Pru's hands went to her panties, they drew his eyes like magnets. As she lowered those panties, his eyes transferred to the smooth mound she was unveiling, followed by equally smooth pussy lips which glistened slightly along the slit where they touched. Her pussy disappeared from sight briefly behind the curtain of her ebony hair as she leaned over to remove her shoes and step free from her panties. As she stood back up, the soft waves of her shoulder length hair settled back to touch her shoulders, and her nude body was again fully revealed.

Clint enjoyed every moment of Pru's disrobing. If she felt self-conscious about being the only naked person in the room, she didn't show it. In fact, she turned a complete circle with her arms raised fetchingly, giving both Clint and Skylar a look at her body from every angle. Then she surprised Clint by gliding across the room toward him and sitting in his lap! When he looked into her twinkling eyes, she explained, "You did tell me to undress and make myself comfortable, didn't you, Sir?"

Clint gulped, feeling the warm, delightful weight of her unclothed body nestled against him. "Uhhh... that's true. I guess I did say that."

Skylar giggled, "Yes, Master. You did tell her to do exactly that." If Pru found Skylar's use of the word 'Master' disconcerting, she didn't display such a concern. She just snuggled against Clint, looking deeply into his eyes. It was as if she was waiting for his next command, so he needed to decide how far to take this. He was embracing her, true - but almost chastely, with his left arm around her shoulder and down her left arm, and his right arm draped across her thighs down near her knees. Her head rested on his chest over his heart, and he was inhaling two scents now - a sort of flowery scent emanating from the tresses of her hair, and a more spicy, arousing aroma wafting from the dew on her pussy lips... an aroma that was uniquely essence of Pru.

Still a little uncertain, since after all Pru might be doing this performance as an elaborate joke, Clint asked, "Anything that I wish, Pru?"

She raised herself slightly, bringing her lips tantalizingly close to touching his as she whispered breathily, "Anything for you, Clint."

Instead of kissing her, he let that statement hang in the air for a moment. Then he told Skylar, "Honey, go fetch a couple of bath towels and place them down on the floor in front of where we're sitting." After Skylar had done just that, Clint said, "OK, Pru. Make yourself comfortable sitting on those towels and show us how you masturbate." Pru's pupils widened with surprise, but she immediately got off his lap to obey. Clint almost sighed as he felt the loss of her warmth against him, but it was his own fault after all.

Pru placed herself on her back, slipping a throw pillow under her head so she could look down her torso and make eye contact with Clint and Skylar. With her knees up and far apart, she planted her feet on the floor. The display of her body like this was both enticing and spectacular. She seemed to be in no hurry to touch her most intimate areas. Her hands glided over her cheeks, neck, tits, tummy and inner thighs, caressing and teasing herself. As she made love to these areas, her nipples stood up even more proudly, and turned a darker red. Her pussy lips became wetter and more puffy as Pru turned herself on. Sometimes her eyes closed briefly, focused on the pleasure she was creating, but she mainly locked eyes with Clint and Skylar. Her expression conveyed the message that she was thrilled to share this intimacy with them.

Finally, her hands moved to her pussy lips and she delicately parted them, giving her audience a salacious view of her gleaming wet honey pot. As her fingertips drew those lips out and up, her lovely pink clit peeked out from under its hood in greeting. Releasing her pussy lips, Pru moved a fingertip almost down as far as her puckered rear opening and then slowly, tantalizingly drew it up along her slit, gently plowing the still engorging lips apart.

When her fingertip reached the level of her clit, she moved it in an oval path, up alongside the clit, around the top, and back down the other side. It looked like she never actually grazed the clit itself as she repeated the oval movement a few more times, sighing happily. Next, she splayed her pussy lips open with the forked fingers of one hand, and drew a fingertip of her other hand up from near her anus right across her glistening vaginal opening, transferring some of her juices onto her pee hole and clit before that finger completed it's journey. Pru was moaning softly now, and the aroma of her arousal was manifest in the air of the room.

Her onlookers were almost startled when she slipped her left hand under her butt cheek to raise that side of her hip from the towel. She was obviously quite turned on now because her right hand slid down over her mound and her middle and ring finger plunged into her pussy, hooking to rub its anterior wall as her wrist moved in an orbiting manner, giving herself a good rubbing both internally and externally. As her fingers slipped back out she smeared the aromatic juices clinging to them all over her vulva. She went on to alternating between the finger plunge and the external smearing several times, her hand moving more and more frantically.

Pru's breathing rate was accelerating, her breasts heaving, and small beads of sweat were forming on her body as her excitement built. She started finger fucking her pussy with her wet hand, her hips bucking up gently to meet each finger thrust. Her other hand let go of her butt to move to her breast, kneading it and playing with its nipple. Subconsciously, the breathing rate of the two people watching her also accelerated, virtually matching her pace. No words were being spoken, but the sound of heavy breathing and Pru's moans, gasps and sighs broke the silence.

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,256 Followers