The Night Kristen Bell Arrived

Story Info
Jameela Jamil invites Kristen Bell to the Lodge.
2k words
4.15
10.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's here, she's here!" Jameela squealed with joy as she pulled me by the hand. We were on our way to the front entryway of the mansion, having just been notified that Kristen Bell was almost here. This was something Jameela had wanted for some time now. It was during her first visit, after a threesome with myself and Lily James, that Jameela had gushed about how much Kristen would love this place. Of course I told her to get her up here the first chance she got. Jameela's charms worked quickly, and now that Kristen managed to get a week away, she was on her way.

Kristen appeared in the entryway, and the screams of excitement she and Jameela both let out echoed through the enormous hallway. The two rushed at each other, and the short blonde quickly threw herself into the dark-skinned brunette. The two wrapped their arms around each other, and then as I watched, Jameela put both her hands on Kristen's face before she planted her plump red lips directly on Kristen's. The kiss was long, and when Jameela finally pulled away they both had the same smile on their faces. Jameela introduced me to Kristen officially, as we had only spoken via video-call previously to plan her stay, and then there was only a brief moment before Jameela's anticipation took hold again.

"Come on, let's find your room," Jameela said as she took Kristen by the hand and started to walk. I grabbed Kristen's bag and followed close behind as Jameela turned and gave me a wink. She licked her lips and looked down at Kristen's ass, making sure I noticed it as the tiny blonde walked. I nodded in agreement. Kristen looked around in amazement as we went up the stairs to one of the bedroom sections of the house, and Jameela listed off the various rooms she'd find in the house, but made sure to note that those could wait.

Jameela hurried us along, and I knew exactly why. She'd wanted Kristen to come to the Lodge for so long, it seemed to be all she talked about. After she sucked my cock and swallowed my cum, "If Kristen were here we could share." When I was fucking her prone, "Kristen's favorite position, you know." When I had her legs on my shoulders, "Would this be better if Kristen was sitting on my face?" Needless to say, at this point my imagination was becoming as desperate as Jameela to have Kristen around.

"And here we are," Jameela said as she opened the door to Kristen's room. We all walked in, Kristen looking around with an impressed look on her face, mouthing a 'wow' silently to herself as she enjoyed the spacious bedroom. While I sat Kristen's things down, Jameela moved over to Kristen again. When Kristen saw her closing in, the two exchanged a knowing smirk. No doubt Jameela had told Kristen what the first thing to happen when she arrived would be.

"dodo dodo dodo do do do." Kristen's phone began chiming from her back pocket. A sheepish look spread over her face as she held up one finger to us. "I should take this," she said quietly. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and picked up, as Jameela came over to me. With a disappointed, pouting face, she leaned her head on my shoulder and put her hand on my chest.

"Hey babe," Kristen said with a sigh as she answered the phone. Jameela looked up at me and rolled her eyes, and I wrapped my arms around her waist, giving her a consolation kiss as I did. "Yeah, I just got here actually, it was a long drive." Kristen sat down on the edge of the bed.

As Kristen spoke, Jameela leaned in and gave me another kiss. Then another, and another, emphasizing her tongue in my mouth. As she pulled away, she kept her hands on my chest and then turned to look back at Kristen again. Kristen's eyes were locked straight on Jameela and I, but she kept her conversation going like normal.

"Nope, I had service the entire way up here," Kristen said, "Didn't even need to use a map." Jameela turned around, moving her hips a little to grind her ass into the bulge in my pants. With Jameela and I both staring at Kristen, I reached down to Jameela's hips. Her sundress was a light material, and all she usually wore on a nice day like today. It made things all the easier. I began to grip the fabric at her hips, balling the light material in my hands and then lifting it. Jameela made a silent surprised "O" with her mouth as the dress raised over her fit legs, then her shaved pussy, over her stomach, revealing her tits, and then was finally pulled free over her head.

"Yeah the place is super nice, what I've seen so far anyway," Kristen continued, keeping her eyes locked on us but giving no other indication of what was happening. I roamed my hands around Jameela's body from behind as she put herself on display for Kristen. Over her sizable tits, down her stomach, stopping with just one rub of my fingers on her pussy. Jameela's mouth opened as she stopped herself from moaning out loud, and Kristen shifted a little on the bed.

"I don't know actually," Kristen continued as Jameela turned her head to kiss me a few more times. "I'm gonna unpack a little, get settled in, then I'll see the rest of the place." Jameela turned her body back towards mine as we kissed, and then she pulled away. Her hands went back to my chest and slid down as she began to lower herself onto her knees. She stayed there, making a show of silently pulling my belt free of my pants, and then undoing the button. She turned to look back at Kristen as she lowered the zipper, and Kristen bit her lip as she gave an "mhm" into the phone. One more motion, and Jameela had my cock free of my pants.

"Yeah there's activities here, I just have to find them," Kristen said. Jameela kept her eyes locked on Kristen, leaning in and sticking her tongue out. Silently, she licked the tip of my cock once, and then lightly locked her lips onto the tip. My eyes rolled into my head as Jameela swirled her tongue around the tip of my cock, and I opened them just in time for her to see her beckon to Kristen with her finger. Kristen held up a finger of her own, and then stood up off the bed.

"One sec," Kristen said into the phone, "Just got to get something from my bag." Kristen walked over to one of her suitcases and unzipped the pouch. She rummaged for something for a moment while Jameela slowly teased my cock with her mouth. "There we go, nevermind." Kristen said as she pulled out a folded bundle of something. She walked back to the bed and set it down, and then turned back to Jameela and I, raising her free hand to her shirt.

"So babe, what are you doing tonight while I'm gone?" Kristen said into the phone, but her eyes were firmly locked on us. Her hand went to the top button of her shirt, popping it open quietly. Then she did the next one, and Jameela's focus began to wane. Kristen undid the rest of the buttons, exposing a very elaborate black lace bra. She "mhm"ed and "yeah"d into the phone as she pulled the shirt off, and Jameela stopped her movements for a moment to admire the sight of Kristen's perky cleavage in the bra. It was when Kristen undid the waist of her jeans and began to slide them down that I became distracted. As the perky blonde's hips and fit legs came into view, my cock was throbbing in Jameela's mouth.

"That sounds fun," Kristen said into the phone as she kicked her jeans aside. She was wearing a matching set of black panties to her bra. I reached forward as I stared at her, putting my hand on the back of Jameela's head and pulling her mouth farther down my cock. She obediently slid it down further, staring up at me and then back at Kristen, who was unfurling the package she brought to the bed. Carefully, she put one foot on the bed, and began to roll a black stocking up her leg. It went all the way up to her thigh, and then she put on the other one, turning to Jameela and I with a look on her face that made us both pause for a moment.

"Yeah, yeah," Kristen said again, still betraying no sign of what she was doing into her words. "Well just don't go crazy while I'm gone. Don't burn the place down or anything." Kristen began to walk over to Jameela and I, watching Jameela's mouth start to move down my cock again. Jameela continued as Kristen got on her knees beside her. Jameela's mouth slowly slid off my cock, and she leaned back with a grin.

"Of course I will," Kristen slowly leaned forward, and with the phone still at her ear, silently slid her lips over my cock. Jameela's mouth hung open in shock as Kristen sucked my cock down, deep-throating it and putting her lips around the base of my shaft. I had to stop myself from groaning out loud as her eyes flashed up at me. She pulled away and slid back, again making no noise. Her free hand came up again, gripping the shaft of my cock and stroking it lightly. She offered it to Jameela, who licked the tip a few times before Kristen took it back.

"You know I will," Kristen said into the phone before she silently kissed the shaft of my cock in a few places, still stroking it. The smirk she had on her face made me want to grab her by the blonde hair and start fucking her mouth right then and there, but I held on.

"Love you too, babe," Kristen said into the phone with a grin, "Bye." Kristen pushed the button on the phone and then slid it behind her across the carpet out of reach. Jameela and I looked at her.

"I thought he'd never shut up," Kristen said as she leaned in, locking her lips onto my cock and sliding down aggressively. She bobbed her head up and down, sucking my cock down several times before she pulled away. Her tongue licked the tip of my cock before Jameela grabbed her by the face again and turned her towards herself to kiss. The two of them began to passionately make out while Kristen's hand continued to jerk my cock. After a moment, they parted their mouths just enough to get my cock between them, and the makeout resumed but with one of them occasionally sucking or licking the tip. The two of them only broke apart when Kristen's other hand went to Jameela's pussy, feeling how wet she was.

"Get on the bed," Kristen told Jameela, who quickly got off the floor and scurried onto the bed. Kristen deep-throated my cock once more for good measure, and then beckoned me to follow her. As Jameela laid on her back on the bed and spread her legs, Kristen crawled onto it on her knees. I followed close behind, reaching out and running my hands along Kristen's smooth body. Kristen glanced back at me with a smirk, and then reached back to undo her bra. She tossed it aside, and then bent down toward Jameela. Her petite ass sticking up towards me made me move quickly. I hooked my fingers into the sides of her panties and pulled them down and off completely.

Jameela moaned, her head falling back onto the bed, and I saw that Kristen had started to eat Jameela's pussy without hesitating and without pacing herself. Jameela moaned and I threw Kristen's panties at her, causing them to land on her chest. Jameela's eyes opened, and as I was preparing to sink my cock into Kristen's smooth pussy from behind, she gave me a knowing glance. That look, without words, was the most explicit "I told you so" I'd ever been given.