The Night Manager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm you're so big for me. Fuck me make me cum. Give me your BIG BLACK HOT COCK. More, more, more, Mmmmmm yes!"

He slid his cock slowly into her up to the hilt until his balls touched her ass cheeks he savouring the delicious sensation of his cock being enveloped by her luscious wetness once more. His cock throbbed and he shivered with desire and he uttered helpless moans. As she begged him to fuck her he began to move slowly in and out of her losing himself in the sensation listening to the sound of squelching as her pussy gushed a rivulet of intoxicating juice. He reached a steady rhythm and was conscious of her moans and shivers and that he was doing it to her. His cock was making her cum, making her hot as hell and sweeter than heaven. He felt a pride fill him that drove him to pound her hard and deep and felt her scream and her sopping wet pussy squirt and contract around his cock. He was surprised he hadn't cum on entry he was so horny. He cupped the cheeks of her delicious ass as he pounded her relentlessly. He kissed her like a man possessed and fucked her hard and deep as she screamed and came repeatedly beneath his athletic strokes that filled her completely and brought her to the edge of ecstasy repeatedly.

She exploded in a series of earth shattering orgasms, raking his back with her long painted fingernails leaving parallel lines of passion etched in his skin. From that moment on they fucked like wild animals crazed with desire. Gabriel slammed into her from every possible angle and position. They returned to the bedroom and Angel teased and rode him bringing him until he erupted inside her orgasming so violently, so intensely that he almost lost consciousness. Her voracious cunt sucked him deeper inside her once more, each throb of his cock, each swelling matched by her enthralling contractions that clamped his cock like a hot wet velvet vice and sent shivers through him, very nerve ending seemed to swim in a sea of endorphins that crippled him with pleasure.

She lay on top of him, his cock buried deep inside her throbbing a sense of complete joy bubbling through them both as they rested briefly in the ecstatic afterglow. She cradled in his arms nibbling his neck and whispered.

" Mmmmmm your cock is divine, you're the best lover I've ever had. Promise you'll fuck me until I drop darling do me some more I want you so bad." She panted sexily as he fondled her magnificent ass cheeks.

She kissed him longingly and reluctantly slid off his proud joystick and went to the bathroom as he lay with his head spinning from the intensity of the love making still aching for more. When she returned she wore another sexy hot pink silk baby-doll nightdress with matching V string panties that clung to her sensuous hips and covered her hot pussy with a pretty lace butterfly. Gabriel knew he would dampen them with his hands and mouth once more and bring her to orgasm frequently so that they were soaked with her juices. He knew he would inhale the intoxicating scent of her delicious climaxes, taste the sweet sexy flavour of her divine ambrosia and feel the surge of power and tingling in his body as he sucked at her luscious folds through and around her hot panties.

After driving her into a frenzy once more with his mouth and hands it was a far more confident Gabe that guided his cock inside her once more, sliding her panties aside, parting her tight wet folds pressing into her deep as she arched back and relished her extraordinarily elastic pussy walls stretching to take his hugeness into her. Angel wrapped her legs around him and reached down to caress his swollen balls. He suckled at her nipples and writhed into various positions to fuck her again and again. Without removing his cock from her she turned around and bent over the bed. He began to fuck her from behind and the depth, angle and tightness coupled with his balls slapping her clit in an endless assault bringing her to the most breathtaking orgasm. He felt her pussy contract around his swollen cock and the stirring in his loins that signalled he was about to cum. He pushed deep inside her and held it there as she screamed.

" Cum in me fill me with your cum. Mmmmmm I want your hot cum. Fill me up darling."

He fulfilled each of her requests instantly as he felt his cock erupts deep inside her tight wet hole. The pleasure was unimaginable. He had never felts such waves of excitement warmth and joy masturbating. He moaned helplessly.

" God I love you Angel, I Love youooooooo."

He was addicted to her and each time he came, each time he fucked her he wanted more.

"Cum in me baby, fill me up with your delicious cream. Mmmmmm pussy wants your cream, darling fuck me! Ooooooh deeper! Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

As Angel collapsed in another succession of intense orgasms he felt her vaginal walls close around him like a vice. She was tighter and wetter even than last night, her wild wiggling, gyrating ass made every thick deep stroke lead to an electric tingling and aching deep in his balls and as he pushed into her so deeply that he felt her cervix touch his battered cock tip he removed his hands from her tits and clit and held her hips with both his hands. He leaned forward and kissed her neck and moaned in her ear.

"Ooooooh god it's so good so good, I can't hold off anymore I'm gonna cum in you ooooooh yeah Mmmmmm."

"Ooooooh fill me up baby, do me deep, Mmmmmm pussy loves your cream." Angel cooed.

They lay shivering with joy as waves of pleasure enveloped them once more. His cock pumping four or five times into her as her pussy contracted and clamped him tightly inside her until the shivering stopped and they lay motionless in bliss. Once more he felt the state of semi consciousness, the blissful trance state he had experienced the previous night, he felt his cock being sucked into her. Her face and body glowing with a fierce sexual energy that radiated waves of pleasure that consumed him and throbbed growing with each pulsing wave of euphoria.

Hours later he awoke alone once more from a deep sleep with her cum soaked pink panties lying beside him on the pillow and waited for her to appear. He could not tell whether it was night or day or even what day it was, he only knew he wanted nothing more than to make love to her again and again and he slipped in and out of sleep as he awaited her inevitable arrival. Like Groundhog day the sequences of seduction, hot lingerie, extreme sex, climaxes and waking exhausted with a freshly soaked pair of panties on the pillow unfolded day after day until he lost track of the time, he didn't want it to stop. She fed on his desire, drained him of semen and energy rested him to begin over again. She was a ravenous, insatiable sexual animal and he would tame her with his tenderness and relentless loving.

On what was to be the last evening in Gabriel's recollection amidst the blur of superhuman sex he described, she appeared wearing a stunningly tight red satin pencil skirt with slits either side. She wore stockings and suspenders and a black lace bustier that lifted and clenched her breasts in a delicious cleavage. She had promised something special tonight and he was so filled with lust that he pulled her into his arms roughly and kissed her urgently as she ground against his permanently erect monster cock. He ravished her neck with kisses and as her teasing fingers began to tease the nape of his neck he slid her dress up to her waist and felt the soft delight of her black satin panties slide against his shorts as they ground together wantonly. She looked at him lasciviously as she ran her fingernails across his cock inside his silk boxer shorts with featherlike touch.

" From behind please baby!"

He bent her lithe frame over the arm of a sofa and wasted no time in caressing the sweet sexy black silk panties and pushing his super hard cock against soft shiny satin. He loved looking at her delicious ass as she bent over. He stood behind her his cock poised to enter her and teased her moist folds with the tip. Almost without thinking he pulled the panties to one side and plunged deep inside her pumping his huge over excited cock into her. The flimsy satin fabric stretched over to one side of her delectable creamy buns, the elastic in the panty leg straining against his thick shaft as he entered her pressing his engorged shaft into her drizzling wetness. She leaned forward as he thrust deep into her and kissed her sensuous neck and fondled her delectable tits through the tight satin bustier, he fumbled with the fasteners and ripped them urgently aside as he pinched her erect nipples and forced his hand beneath the tight top to cup her sexy mounds. He leaned forward and bit her neck in passion as he continued to slam his cock in her. She begged, moaned, and urged him to fuck her harder and deeper with ferocious and ecstatic yells.

Gabriel knew how much Angel loved that first moment when an over excited cock split her folds and stretched her super tight cunt walls apart and slid inside her deep. He had learnt how to tease her and bring her to the edge of explosion then pull from her and wait for her to beg for him to re enter her. He knew she loved to feel his balls slap her as she writhed ecstatically bucking against his calculated thrusts and brief pauses where he allowed his cock to hover within a hairs breadth of leaving her wetness only to stretch her tightness apart again and slide into her with the full force of his passion. Between the screams of pleasure Angel panted desperately to him a command.

" Do my hot ass hole... Cum in my ass baby ... I want to feel it explode in me"

Gabriel removed one hand from fondling her tit and slid it inside her panties and began masturbating her as he continued to thrust into her savouring the loud squelching sound of her wetness. Then as she orgasmed once more he pulled from her quickly and positioned his huge well-lubricated cock at the entrance to her sweet little butt hole. He pressed his cock against her tiny tight ass hole and let the lubricated tip stretch as he entered her gently he pushed his cock into her as he had seen the lawyer do to her on the video but more carefully and gently as his cock was so much bigger. She was impossibly tight; he was outrageously big and hard he entered her deeply feeling her shiver with a new excitement. This was the back door to heaven he thought as he fucked her slowly and deliberately building in speed as his cock buried more deeply inside her and her ecstatic shivering elicited a new cat like growl from her. She arched her back and pushed back against him urging him to fuck her harder and deeper, and he fucked her more wildly than ever before. Her climaxes became so frequent she was permanently orgasming. His swollen balls slapped at her clitoris and the sound of slapping skin and squelching wetness provided a sexy rhythm to the soulful sound of her sexy wails and begging cries. His cock had swollen beyond recognition and she squirted and dribbling wetness under his expert hand inside her panties as his cock pounded her tighter hole. He provided a low melody of grunts and ecstatic moans to her high frequency squeals. Each time he had screwed her it felt tighter and wetter than the last, each time more intense. He had never imagined anal sex to be so good and for her to enjoy it as much as she did but she was a raging inferno and he was stoking the fire.

The pleasure was unbearable and Gabriel began to cum like he was having a seizure, thrusting deep inside her feeling the tightness of her exquisite hot hole tight around him in sympathetic throbs. He clutched her nipple once more pinching hard as he cupped her breast roughly he tore her clothing from her in passion as he urgently sought to be inside her. His fingers inside her panties seemed to trigger her orgasms effortlessly in short succession. Each cry of "I'm cumming" from her was followed by a contraction of the muscles that clamped his cock followed by generous spurt of her sweet juices. He felt like he'd whited out with pleasure as he exploded deep inside her hot tight ass, feeling each thick sticky shot surge like a bullet in slow motion aimed at her core and the whole sensation of her drawing him into her returned.

That was the last thing he remembered and the last time he saw Angel. Gabriel awoke an indeterminable time later in his own apartment aching and exhausted. On his bedside table was perfumed gift box containing thirteen pairs of Angel's panties providing a sexy reminder of their lovemaking. Each soaked with passion, sticky desire the last black satin pair stained with menstrual blood. A signal that this was her last sexual encounter, Gabriel spent the next week inhaling the scent of each silk and satin gift reliving the ecstasy and aching for her so deeply he thought he would die of a broken heart. This was the first time I saw him. This was the story he told me under hypnosis. The next chapter began when his new job as a minder/ bodyguard started a story that is even more erotic and impossible.