The Night Manager Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whiff666
Whiff666
39 Followers

When her head cleared, she discovered she had bit his ear, and drawn blood. But floating on waves of pleasure flooding her groin, she took the fatal step. "Darling, we're going to win. Have our baby. More. Live happily ever after. I love you Jonathon, and even if you can't say it, you love me too. God can't let us down, the sex is too good. I don't ask much. Just a fuck two or three times a day." She sighed, realizing the new ground she had trod, and clung to him. But her heart soared as he whispered "God, you horny bitch, I love you too. Now quit bothering the Captain and fix us a bit of lunch."

At two o'clock that morning, she wiggled provocatively into her black wet suit. He pointed out "You're supposed to wear a bathing suit under that, love." She leered at him as she began drawing up the zipper, and answered "I like the way it feels on my skin, darling. I think I look rather sexy, don't you? Kind of the dominatrix, BDSM thing. Well, lets be off then."

They were ten miles from the Iron Pasha, and in the inflatable with the quiet but powerful outboard, closed the gap to a couple of hundred yards in half an hour. "We can't get too close and get them alarmed, Jeb. At ten miles, we'll be just a little blob of a pleasure craft, no threat at all." He kissed her, smiled confidently, and slipped into the sea. She watched him though the scope of the rifle as he moved silently through the black water, then slid effortlessly up the anchor chain, pausing to be sure there was no one there. "You can warn me by firing at something metal. They shouldn't hear the shot in their lee."

She watched intently as he strode along the starboard rail, swiftly but, she was sure, silently still. Then he disappeared through an after hatch, and she knew the plan was to wire the explosives adjacent to the diesel fuel tanks, but she endured fifteen minutes without a sight of him. Then her heart soared as he appeared back on deck, but he headed for the forward living area, and she knew immediately he was deviating from their script. "He's going for Roper", she thought, "Oh you stubborn, determined bastard."

Jonathon came out the hatch pulling a gagged Roper clad in pajamas, and Jeb heard the platinum blond's scream even from her vantage a hundred yards away, She could see Jonathon whispering in Roper's ear, even as that great long blade knife plunged into his heart. Then around the corner came Corky, his pistol pointed, and without thinking, the female assassin squeezed off a shot. She watched as the familiar head exploded, and Jonathon held up a hand as he dived into the sea.

She revved up the motor to race for him, and just as he came aboard, a muffled explosion roared across the water, sending a wave that nearly toppled them, and moments later, an enormous, rolling fireball as the diesel tanks ignited as planned. The inflatable flipped over, but was easily righted, they took a lap around the burning wreckage, but heard no voices, and there were clearly to be no survivors.

As he headed back toward the sailboat, she began to strip off the wetsuit. Jonathon stared eagerly as her tawny, sensual body emerged like a butterfly from the dark plastic cocoon. She was talking throughout the sexy process. "Oh Jonathon, I didn't think, didn't feel, just squeezed, just as you always say. I remember thinking the head, so Corks can't pull the trigger. I think I had a little bit of a cum when his skull exploded. Oh this has been such fun. I love being here with you darling. Surely Burr can find us more occasions for such successful skullduggery. After the child is born, of course. Now let's get you out of that suit, old boy, you have a very aroused private whore to satisfy. And a victory to celebrate. That's a twenty year old Dom Perignon back at the boat, love. Oh do hurry."

Five

Sir Jonathon Pine, K.B.O.E., lay on top of his bed, his wife of fifteen years gently caressing his wet cock. He had been down in London for several days, and their evening had played out much as always, adjusted for their two teenagers. The cook he had trained had prepared an excellent meal, though "She never can seem to manage the saffron", said the former hotelier.

Jeb was wearing the white two piece suit she liked to taunt him with, the short skirt revealing her bare tush, which she took pains to flash at him. Their children just sat there, Alexander at attention as he often was in the presence of both his parents, in spite of the time the two males had spent together while Jonathon passed on what he considered to be the essential tools of a young man who must eventually go out into a cruel and unforgiving world, and Rebecca simpering at her father, her cheesy grin signaling her understanding of the sexual tension her parents displayed.

Even before dessert, Jeb rose and told her husband "Enough wasting time, old chap. You have your husbandly duty to perform, so lets get on with it. Hup hup." As she passed out of the baronial dining room, her hips swinging, the bottoms of her ass just visible under the wiggling skirt, Alex, the fifteen year old, blushed, and Becca, at fourteen, leered with doe eyes at her father. They climbed the stairs of her parents' old manor, which required a large portion of their joint incomes each year to repair and improve, and she stripped away her top, letting her amazing tits bounce for him. He had been sure when she had insisted on implants after nursing both children that he would object, but in the event they were even larger now, and lovely both to watch and to touch. She had refused to let him see her torso while they healed, and the night she finally revealed them, even his natural reserve failed him as he ogled their new size, fullness, and beauty. "I knew it, even you, the great stone face, are impressed, so much so that you're actually gaping, old man. Well come on then, have your way with me. And they aren't fragile."

So after the frantic, urgent coupling they always enjoyed after a separation, here they were, either taking a breather, or having a new pronouncement, or both. "Darling, we must discuss the children, more specifically their sex education. I gave in to that deplorable local day school, but I refuse to have my children stumble through their puberty in the same way we did, untaught, unhappy, and unlovely. They are both maturing very fast, I note you have closely observed your daughter's tits, in addition to her other assets which you may notice she takes great pride in displaying for you at the pool. I have had occasion to observe the size of your son's penis, which I assume reflects your genes, and the fact that he has been entertaining a rather stupid eighteen year old from the village out on the lake. This is no way for him to learn about sex, blind leading the blind.

So I have concluded that you and I must seduce our children, and teach them the essentials of sexual pleasure. Before you object on societal grounds, I dare to point out that you and I have broken any number of civilized society's rules on occasion. And when it makes sense, I shall not shrink from the more

important duty to the future happiness of my children." She nuzzled in his ear, and squeezed his cock, the impulse to rise being fought desperately by Jonathon. "She has the cutest little blond puss, dear, and just a bit of wispy hair. She's broken her maidenhead with tampons, and for god's sake she took a ride home with a hulking great senior while you were away. That's what happens, you see. Some football star fancies her and confuses her about the sexual act forever, when what she wants is you, the father is always a girl's first love. Aha, you finally flinched. She'll be so grateful, and will have a lovely future, not spending time as a roundheel slut like her mother. "

They discussed the matter for fifteen minutes, but Jeb had thought the matter through thoroughly, and he eventually ended up conceding her point. "Fine darling, then we will drive down to Cornwall this weekend, and Alex can take me out in the boat, while you teach young Rebecca something about cooking, she shows no inclination at all in that direction. I suspect she shares some sexual genes with me, dear, and that has amused you lo these many years, so I am certain you will find her instincts suit you. Now then, you may notice my bum is rather moist. Your duties are not yet complete."

And thus Jonathon found himself alone with his daughter, her five feet of blooming, nubile blond loveliness encased in a very light sundress under which, he had noticed on their trip to his private stream in search of langoustinos, she wore nothing. She had been letting her young, swelling though not yet fully mature breasts swing about as they tromped through the woods. When they got back to the kitchen portion of the main room, she stood back as he tried to draw her attention to the sauce he used, and when he looked to her, a small tear was running down her cheek. "Daddy, Mom said....I mean, don't you want me? I love you Daddy, I want you to teach me, oh Daddy don't you want me?"

In answer, Jonathon embraced her and pressed her body firmly to his. His cock rose into her waist, and he felt her wiggle against it. "Oh you do want me Daddy, oh I'm so glad, wait, wait a moment." She stepped back and pulled the dress over her head, then leered winningly at him as she posed her naked teen age body for him. "Mom says I'm going to be beautiful just like she is. I hope I get her tits. Mine seem small, though boys do make a fuss about them. Mom says you're the best lover she's ever known, and that I should pay careful attention to everything you tell me. I think you and Mom are just the greatest, and this .....". Just like her mother, he thought, can't stop talking, as he locked her lips to his, exploring her sweet tasting mouth with his tongue. He felt hers battling, and suction as she tried to pull him even closer to her cool tanned nudity.

He picked her up and carried her into the bedroom, laid her gently on the coverlet, and spread her legs. He heard her sigh when he covered her little pussy with his mouth, and began the knowledgeable licking and sucking that always worked on her mom. She began to gasp, then her hips pushed at him, and she began to climax. Quick like her mom too, he thought, as he waited out her orgasm, his cock twitching on her leg. He felt her hand reach down and surround his member, and she squealed "Daddy, it's too big. Mom said my puss can stretch a lot, but oh my, this thing can't possibly , oh, oh, Daddy, oh it's going in, it really is isn't it, mmmmmm, thats it, oh go ahead now Daddy, it feels marvelous I....". He covered her mouth again as she took him fully inside her, and felt her gasping into his mouth, climbing toward release again, and he let himself go with her, thinking she might be sore when she finished. She grunted and humped even before he squirted into her sucking cunt, and as he released her mouth, she groaned "Oh that was so good, Daddy. I took all of it, didn't I? But it was awfully quick Daddy. You can do it again can't you? I can see why Mom says you have to love the person you fuck, or its just animal behavior. I do love you Daddy, you know that, and I can tell you love me. I mean not the way you love Mom, but......". He kissed her again, chuckling as he began to move his stiffening cock inside her. A running commentary, just like Jeb, he thought. As he felt her hips begin to move with his, he realized she did indeed possess her mother's instincts.

And thus three miles at sea, in a light wind that moved the old sloop gently along, Jeb cuddled her nearly naked body against her son. "You're almost as tall as your father, Alex. I found those panties of mine in your room the other day, dear, are you having nasty thoughts about your old Mum?" As he blushed, she giggled "Oh you are, aren't you. Darling I love you, and have nasty thoughts about you too. How far have you gone with that ninny from the village? She seems rather dull to me. A blow job, ahhh, but I suppose you're hoping for more? Of course you are, but I'm going to teach you a lesson today. Sex is hardly worth the effort unless you love someone, at least a little. Now in return for your giving up the village idiot, I'm going to fuck your brains out today, my sweet child, and anytime you get horny until you find someone your own age. I don't want you going through life counting coup about pussy, or sticking yourself into every hussy that spreads her legs for you. Are you as big as your Dad down there? Oh my, quite impressive." She rose and pulled off her bra. "Pull in the jib and come below, darling. We'll have a lovely old time." She heard him hurriedly winding in the forward sail as she minced sexily down into the cabin.

She was surprised as he came to her that he displayed his nearly grown cock with some pride. Jeb had always wished Jonathon would do that, flaunt his manhood. Alex had reason to be proud, she thought as he entered her gently, an apprehensive look on his face. "You needn't worry, darling, it feels lovely and full, as though it belongs inside mummy. Now pump me with that lovely cock, pump that hot puss, a little faster darling, yes, yes, mmmmmmmmm.......... Oh darling, I came too, just relax, stay there, inside your mum, and let it get hard again, there you see, you're your father's son, that's the way darling, smooth, deep, oh darling I'll take you anytime, but do get together with your sister, she wants you too, you know, like that idea do you? Come on then, fill me up, yes, squeeze down just that way, agggghhhh...."

And thus two weeks later Jonathon lay on his back with Jeb atop him, their bodies joined and fucking lazily as they listened to their children in the next room. "That was very nice, Alex, Mum's been teaching you how to eat puss, I suppose. Now come here and fuck me, you brute, thats it, we can't dawdle, oh god, smooth like that, oh Alex that is nice, ....... Mom wants to suck your stuff out of me when we finish, darling, then she wants you and Daddy to do her at the same time. So come on, stud, fill me up, so we can get on with it. Mmmmmmph........." Jeb and Jonathon smiled at each other. She rose, twisted around to sink his lusty cock into her bum, and they waited for their newly educated son and daughter.

And thus Pete Hosken came to speak to old Mrs. Trelawney, the local guide to manners and etiquette, concerning hints of misconduct from what was now known as the Pine cottage. "And Margret says there's just the two beds, and on the weekend there's plenty of evidence they're not just sleeping. Those two handsome young things being misled that way, why we should tell the constable."

But old Mrs Trelawney scolded him sternly. "They've had a difficult life, damn you, and deserve their happiness and their privacy. Besides, you've no room to talk, after your sister. I take pride in the fact that our cooperation and circumspection has contributed to their happiness, and do not propose to stop making every effort in that regard. So shut up, Pete, and go home to Margret."

Which he did, for no one disobeys old Mrs Trelawney.

Interlude

Daniel Roper could remember his shock the night his mother awakened him to the news that his father had been reported missing along with the "Iron Pasha" in the Mediterranean. It had really been twenty four hours, and the authorities had found debris from the yacht near Sicily. A week later, Lord Langbourne, by a happenstance of timing ashore that night, visited to whisper to his Mum that he and his associates were certain that "That creep Pine had been the culprit, along with his father's enemy, Burr." Daniel, from his hiding place in the passageway behind the old stone walls of their manor house, heard the accusation against the man he knew as Thomas, who had saved his life on a Caribbean island, taught him to sail, to climb, and, in truth, to enjoy life better than his father.

And when he heard their suspicions about Jebs, his father's former mistress, now married to Thomas, he had cried himself to sleep, remembering her sweet smell when she held him gently, his mind whirling with love, and perhaps, he later thought, a bit of lust. In the intervening years, he learned enough to know some strange things about his father, apparently rather irregular ways he made his immense fortune, and about the dramatic departure of Jeb and Thomas from his life. When he had sailed with his Dad the next year, there was a rather brassy platinum blond who had become his companion, but though she had a placid and easygoing nature, she was nothing like the sparkling Jeb. The two, who had, in that curious way that certain events become magnified for youngsters, made his life so interesting for a summer, were simply not present, and he was cautioned not to mention them in front of his father.

His mother was never particularly interested in discussing his father, and he spent the next twelve years without much of a male presence in his life, as the rare visits home from his various schools included only glancing contacts with a succession of consorts. So he stared, with wildly mixed feelings, at the video tapes of Sir Jonathon Pine and his family made by the investigators he had hired recently. Thomas had aged, though still seemed fit, as he and Jeb walked hand in hand into a ballroom. She seemed just the same, her face unlined, vivacious as she greeted friends, and Thomas stood there with his stoic, reserved expression that Daniel still remembered.

And then the scene shifted to a large sailboat, exiting a marina near Cornwall, where the report said they had a summer home, that they actually used year round. These were sharper pictures, still with a telephoto lens, but a bright sunny day. Jebs stood beside a young blond man, who Daniel knew was the son, Alex, now in his first year at Oxford, her familiar body in a tiny bikini, thong style. She had her arm draped casually on his shoulder, but there was a look of intimacy in their posture.

The one who drew most of his attention was the fair haired girl who sat on Thomas's lap, her arm tightly around his neck, as she watched the sails and her smile seemed to light up the scene. She was a blond version of Jebs, but younger, the same slim, firm breasted, lovely body, her face so gorgeous that it compelled Daniel to watch again and again, as just before they exited the harbor and were out of camera range, she wiggled on her father's lap, and kissed him on the mouth with a sensual grin. He knew her name was Rebecca. Sandy Langbourne kept telling him he should hate these people, but he felt several very different emotions, as he rewound the tape and started it again. And his mind was full of the sensual look on the daughter's face, calling back his memories of a long ago summer of affection, of adventure, and confusion.

Six

Although it was a perfectly good office building, full of glass and chrome, efficient in the new way of easy access for the actual residents but requiring cautious security checks of visitors, Daniel had always felt his father's office was a trap for him. In it, he could not escape the Roper legend, which seemed to demand of him adventurous financial risks, startling new roads to wealth, and the casual greed all the employees assumed was his legacy. Nearing thirty, he sensed the disappointment many felt at his more mundane, conservative management of his father's holding company.

He strolled through the right hand security lane, with a casual wave to the uniformed guard, and stepped into the open elevator waiting there for him, though it serviced several other executives in the building. As the lift rose to the top floor, he felt his anger rise again when he had demanded to see the current cost of the entire top floor of offices. He had mentioned wanting to see it several times, and it had taken a direct order to finally find out. The lease was up next year, and he cursed Sandy again for the rank waste of nearly five million pounds per year, just for a fucking office. Lord Langbourne was persona non grata in the offices now, though Daniel would usually consent to talk with him once or twice a quarter, for he still knew where some skeletons were hidden. Daniel tended to chuckle each time he used that phrase, since it was both metaphorically and, he suspected, physically true.

Whiff666
Whiff666
39 Followers