The Night My Cherry was Eaten

Story Info
Author's story: 19 year old virgin discovers being dirty.
2.8k words
3.94
88.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A 19 year old virginal but not innocent me sat on the train going into the city to see my boyfriend. The intent of this meeting was clear, to buy me a little something to entertain myself with between visits, he of course was paying because I wouldn't have it otherwise.

I sat listening to the radio through my phone and staring at the sourfaced people on the train, the familiar sound of my phone rang out and it vibrated in my pocket. I looked at it and smiled as I saw it was Des, "Where are you?" he had sent me. I replied with "nearly pulling into the station now." I instantly got a message saying "Id love to pull into your station" it was incredibly lame and cheesey but it made me giggle and I started to tingle. I tried to contain my excitement as I got of the train and walked over to him, as he was waiting for me patiently. I took in the way his dark hair sat around his face, his intense blue eyes looking me up and down and that sexily goofy smile spreading over his face. I walked up to him and I hugged him.

He took me by the hand and led me to the nearest adult store, my heart was pounding in my chest, Id never been to one of those stores before. Sure we had made out a few times, he had introduces me into that sexy world, but in reality outside of that lil Gemini of his, I was completely clueless.

God I hope no one I know sees me, I thought as we stepped into the shop. I could feel myself blushing, that familiar feeling of prickling all over my skin spread, I avoided the looks of the people in the shop. He lead me to the wall of vibrating dildos then quickly fled to the dvd section. I felt like I was going to die of embarrassment, I had a quick scan of the wall, they all looked so massive and scary. I grabbed the pink squidgy vibrating dildo that was only 30 bucks and ran to the counter, he gave me the money and we left.

Later that night I shut my bedroom door and turned my music door so no one would be able to hear the sound of the vibration. I took off the door handle, and got to work. I covered the tip lube and slowly slid it in, it hurt, but only temporarily. I pulled the lips apart to get it in, taking it in slowly, letting it in. It didn't feel right so I just slipped it out and placed it against my clit, Oh my God I thought as my eyes rolled up into my head and I closed my eyes. I could feel my lil clit getting excited, I laid back and rested my feet against the wall, giving my little clit as much access as I could. I rubbed it against my clit, felt the tension built up, I turned up the vibrations and felt my vagina spasm uncontrollably. I lay there for several minutes before messaging my boyfriend to let him know about my playtime with my new toy.

Fast forward to a few weeks later

I waited patiently out the front of the house and glanced at the time on my mobile phone. He was supposed to be there at 5pm, it was now 5.20pm He was always late, usually it wouldn't bother me but I was excited about the night we were about to have. I was wearing the butt hugging jeans he liked, a tank top and a close fitting jacket. The cold wind hit my face and I hugged my bag, all I had in it was my new pink friend, lube and my mobile.

Finally I saw his green Gemini pull into the driveway, I darted down the driveway and hopped into the car. He leaned over and gave me a kiss, moving his lips gently over mine and sliding his tongue in ever so briefly. He drove us to the quarry, where we climbed up the hill and onto the top of the cliff. I sat between his legs and we looked at the scene before us, the sun was starting to set, we gazed at it mesmerized for a while. His hand moved over my soft stomach, tightening his grip around me, I could feel his hot breath on my neck. He he kissed me below my ear, I leaned my head to one side giving him better access. He trailed kisses up and down my neck, I slight moan escaped my lips and I could feel him smile. I turned my head to look at him and he planted one on my lips, running his tongue along mine, I responded and lifted my arm and placed it around his neck to bring his lips fully over mine. His hand went under my top, caressing my belly, his hand lifted and he kneaded my breasts slowly through my bra. I deepened the kiss as I felt his hand rubbing me between my legs, I could feel his eager hands through my jeans. He put his hand on the top of my jeans like he always did. I broke the kiss and placed my hand on his.

"Not here," I whispered, "Someone might see".

"Its ok, no one is here," he whispered into my neck. I shook my head. He leapt up and dragged me off to the car, he leant me against the car and kissed me again, trailing his hand down from my breasts right down to my tingling pussy. As soon as I moaned he pulled away and dropped in the drivers seat. I jumped into the drivers seat. I sat there impatiently as he drove up the road, looking for a private spot in the bush, I thought about him sticking the dildo in me while kissing. He suddenly pulled over and we were surrounded by trees and the like. We leaned the seats back so we could lie down.

"Come here," he said as he gave me a cheekily sexy grin. I took off the seat belt and leaned over, placing my eager lips over his, he lifted his hand and cupped my face and he slid his delicious tongue into my hot mouth. I pulled myself closer so I could really get into it, his hand went to my breast again and rubbed my nipple through the fabric. I could feel it harden through the fabric, straining against my bra, he broke the kiss and quickly grabbed my jacked and top in two handfuls. He pulled it up over my head, the cold air hitting my skin caused me nipples to harden all the more. He trailed kissed down my neck, burying his face between my soft breasts and licked his way back up again. I let me head fall back as he did it again, he stopped and I looked up, he was staring at me with a goofy look on his face. I kissed him again, thrusting my tongue in and out of his mouth as I pulled the bra cup down over my breast to reveal my nipple. I broke the kissed and moved up so it was dangling over his mouth. He looked at me with those intense blue eyes while he reached up to the nipple, he gently ran his tongue over the tip, never breaking eye contact with me. I could feel my pussy becoming lubricating, readying itself for more intimate action. I didn't make a move for I didn't want the feeling to end, he smiled at me as he teased my nipple gently with his tongue. I suddenly felt a feeling of impatience swoop over me, I grabbed his head and brought it closer to my body placing the nipple fully into his mouth. He suckled it hard, flicking his tongue repeatedly over the tip causing me to break eye contact as my head tipped back once more.

"Mmm" I said as my body responded to that familiar feeling he had caused in my breast many times before. He reached around my back and skillfully undid the clasp of my bra, letting my breasts hang free from any restraints. His hand slid down over my free breast and slided over my belly, heading towards my sweet spot. I slowly reached down and undid the button my jeans, and he gently slid the jeans down, I could feel the friction through my pussy which I had shaven for him that day. He dipped his fingers into my panties, surprise at its nakedness showing on his face.

"shes so smooth" he said, feeling around. "I cant play with it with your pants on hun." He said hoarsely. I quickly laid back in my eat, lifted my arse and and his stripped down my jeans. He gently too my thighs in his hands and spread them. His fingers rang along my wet little slit, probing the lips open, knowingly running his fingertip over my sensitive clit. I spread my legs further I response. He repeated the action and I would of spread my legs as wide as they could go but there was no more room. He slid one finger into my wet hole, feeling around for a second like he usually did, then started to slide his finger in and out slowly. Immediately I started breathing heavily, wanting more and wanting it deeper.

"Holy shit your so wet," he whispered, his excitement showing in his voice. He slipped in a second finger and continued his action, he leaned down and licked my semi explosed clit. I didn't think it was possible but I was getting even wetter, I wanted more, so much more. The second I started moaning loudly he stopped, bringing his mouth back up to mine and kissing me. His mouth smelled like me and there was a hint of my juices on his tongue as he kissed me. He briefly slipped his fingers in me then brought them back out again.

I grunted in frustration, and he just grinned at me.

"You like that?" he asked cheekily. I just kissed him and felt him through his jeans. He was hard, he was always hard when I touched him, I rubbed him harder. His eyes closed briefly as he returned back to his seat, laying down slowly obviously enjoying my gentle touch. He unzipped his pants and pulled them down, taking his boxers with them, he cock stood up and I was suprized the cold air hadn't effected its mood. I gently ran my hand up and down the shaft like I had done before, before wrapping my hand fully around it and pumping it up and down.

"Mmm" he said and I planted a hungry kiss on his lips again, tracing my lips around his, sucking his lower lip just he way he liked. I leaned down and kissed the tip of his hard cock, precum slowly seeping out the tip. He slid it fully into my mouth, I swirled my tongue gently around his hard on as I began to suck, bopping my head up and down his prick. I could hear his sharp intake of breath as it hit the back of my throat, I managed to suppress gagging as I continued to feed on his hot dick. He started to make those hot little noises when hes getting close, I sensed his body tensing and he quickly pulled me off and kissed me deeply before speaking.

"Did you bring it?" he asked as he tucked my hair behind my ear. I nodded, he reached down between, my legs. He planted a kiss on my bare pussy as reached into my bag and brought it out. He turned the nob at the end to begin the vibrations, his eyes grew excited as he played with it to see how fast it could go. Using his left hand he spread my soft bare pussy lips, leaning the tip in my slippery slit. He gently slid it in, and then out, trying not to hurt me. But it didn't hurt at all.

"Faster," I panted.

"are you sure," he frowned. I nodded and he obediently began to push it in and out of me with more speed. He was growing more confident with me as I started to moan, all of the earths air seemed to be filling my lungs then spilling right out again. He reached down and placed his wet tongue over my clit as he fucked with the with vibrator. I spread my legs as far as they would, my hot pussy swallowing the toy as it went in and slurping as he pulled it back out again. His tongue was adding a different sort of pleasure, lightly probing my clit and teasing it. I ran my fingers through his hair and pushed his head down, he sucked on my little button and I began grinding against the fake cock. He quickly changed tactics, pulling the vibrator out of my slippery lil pussy and put it against my clit, turning up its buzz power as much as he could. He then slid three fingers into my pussy, he only made a few strokes before I was moaning like a mad woman. I hadn't experienced anything like it before. The powerful sensations were driving me crazy, he rammed his fingers in and out and I could tell he was incredibly turned on because he was getting rough with it. Which added to the pleasure he was giving me, he started to rotate the vibrator over my clit.

"Holy fucking shit," I shouted as I dug my nails into his scalp, I could tell that his arm and wrist was getting sore from finger fucking me but he didn't stop. He positioned himself so he could give it to me the way I liked it, hard and fast.

"Oooohhhhhhhh, oooooohhhhhhh myyyyyyyyy goooooooood," I moaned, I reached down and grabbed his cock, pumping it up and down with my hand. His movements got quicker and he was making little noises that were inflaming the pleasure I was feeling. I knew he would want to stop soon and have me suck him off like we usually did. Sure enough he stopped and laid back, but he didn't ask me to suck him, didn't place my hand on his cock at all. He asked me to crouch over him and it clicked what he wanted. Sometimes he would rub my clit with the tip of his hard cock, it didn't do much for me but it always made him super horny which always turned me on. He grabbed the lube and spread some over the tip of his cock. He began running it up and down my slit, up and down, up and down. He added pressure to my clit and rubbed it with a sense of urgency. He suddenly stopped and looked at me.

"Do you want it in?" he asked me. I shook my head.

"No, just probe it," I said. He had one hand on his cock and one hand on my hip, he had me hovering over the top, he lifted his hips slightly and probed my pussy entrance. He placed his hands on my hips and without warning pulled me down onto his cock. The lube and the turned on state of my pussy allowed him easy access. The feeling was amazing, I felt like I had died and gone to heaven, instinctively I rose up and rammed my body back down again, I couldn't believe that I had his hard cock inside me. I picked up speed but the excess wetness kept causing it slip out. We jumped in the back seat and I climbed back on top of him. I immediately starting riding him with a sense of hormonal urgency, I felt the pleasure build up in my pussy.

"Slow down, let it mean something," he said to me. But I couldn't slow down, it felt too good. I had to hunch over him to avoid banging my head on the car ceiling, I was still picking up speed, riding him hard and rough. I was moaning uncontrollably again, pure ecstasy.

"Careful or ill cum," which only encouraged me to go harder. It was only a few more minutes before he pulled me off him and asked me to suck his cock.

I wrapped my lips around the shaft, sucking hard, pumping hard and milking it for all it was worth. I could taste my pussy juices on him and it tasted good, he started to moan again, this time louder and with more urgency. Without warning he spilled his load into my mouth, filling it up completely, it was the first time he had done it. It tasted weird and was warm.

I opened up the car door, leaned out and let the cum spill from my lips onto the ground. I turned around and grinned at him, he leaned across and kissed my cum covered lips.

And that concludes the night he ate my cherry.