The Night of Passion, Joy & Delight

Story Info
A night filled with ecstasy, beauty and erotic delight.
3.1k words
3.96
10.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lord it is hot outside, I'm so damn restless, I move about my room and my hands run through my blonde golden locks. I lean my head back and I stretch gracefully like a sensual feline. My naked body is outlined under my sheer robe and I imagine his face as he looks me over from head to toe ever so slowly and I don't move.

I stand as still as a statue the only sign of life is my heart visibly beating and fluttering rapidly in my chest. My eyes remain fixated on his and my mouth smiles but doesn't open to say a word to him. There is a time for words and a time for silence in the still of the passion filled night. His smile is naughty and I can tell by his face what he wants to do to me and I moan out loud.

I want him to touch me with infinite delicacy like I am the very first woman he has ever caressed. He craves to know each and every angle, curve and hollow on my naked body. His head is cocked to the side as he observes me and reminds me of a sculptor about to embark on an amazing creation. He allows his strong masculine fingers to trace over me and I feel my body quiver.

I know how very sexual I am and my body will truly betray me; I won't be able to keep still as the desire that moves over me will envelop each and every fiber of my being. I look into his sexy aqua eyes and they look back at me with something in their depth. I cannot ascertain what it means, it is so very difficult to determine. I've never witnessed a man looking at me with such intensity before. I catch my breath because it makes me shiver with such passion that I can hardly contain myself.

I give my head a shake and realize that it's only a dream a beautiful pleasurable one that I can conjure up whenever I think of him, which is more often than not. I know that I love him, I feel it inside of me in the very depths of my soul. I never expected it to be like this but we have known somehow that it was different almost from the very beginning.

I've never felt his hands on my sensitized skin nor his mouth on mine. I want his throbbing member buried so deeply inside of me that I can feel it pulsating with a life of its own. Sighing I close my eyes once again and feel those telltale tears wanting to fall, but I'm proud and stubborn and I won't allow them to do so.

Walking towards my bed, I pull back the covers; untie my sheer black lace robe and it slides to the floor with undue haste to land softly at my feet.. I turn to look at my reflection in the angel wing mirror and I see a little of that blonde minx who was so mischievous as a little girl. My eyes are so very blue and large with an almost innocent quality. The moisture of those tears, give them a luminous quality and they shine with my emotions.

I wink and smile at myself rather saucily and toss my blonde head like a high strung filly. My very full large breasts feel tingly and my coral nipples harden from the breeze coming through my window. My voluptuous body is ripe like a juicy peach, ready to be tasted by the very one who makes me yearn.

The light from the window shows the tantalizing curves, dips and hollows and my shaven "V" is smooth and soft. I run my hands over my body with delicate finger tips, I shiver as the sensation makes me want him even more. I close my eyes and my fingers are like feathers on my over sensitive skin and I shudder as I envision him touching me with his hard masculine hands. I tense and I can feel my juices starting to build. I moan as I move my hand over the velvet softness of my kitty. I take it away after a moment because I am on fire and want him with me, here and now.

Stretching ever so gracefully once again I feel like a naughty, sexy sensual woman. I walk towards the window and look up at the stars, twinkling so beautifully in the amazing midnight sky. I see the celestial moon and she beckons to me to lift my arms towards her as she casts her radiance over my naked form.

The night is meant for lovers, the star studded sky, the balmy hot night and that magical moon. She is mysterious and bewitching, with that charm which allows romance to blossom and bloom at any given time. I inhale the fragrance of the flowers that are incredibly captivating as they invade my senses, only making my longing for him, even greater.

Sighing with regret, I turn and miraculously he is there in the flesh waiting for me with arms outstretched. Eagerly I run towards him with a smile so brilliant that he gasps and grasps me about the waist. He draws me towards his delightful hardened body; his excitement showing so very vividly, his cock as hard as a rock. I rub my body against the delightful masculine beauty of his firm muscles and I can feel his desire for me.

He shudders as he slowly touches my soft skin and his pulsating cock throbs near my pelvis. I want him to envelop me and hold me as tightly as humanly possible. I don't want there to be any barriers between us, just skin to skin. My hands move over him with infinite tenderness, I tell myself over and over you aren't a dream, you are real, your flesh is warm to the touch.

Those aqua eyes are passionate and I can see the raw naked desire in them as he gazes down into my emotional blue eyes. The moon casts a slight shadow upon his chiseled face but that athletic body is reflected by its soft glow. My excitement grows by the minute as his hands continue to caress me and my body reacts in a very big way. My honey pot is wet with my need for him and I cannot wait for him to touch me everywhere.

He senses my need and passion for him and he reaches down to pick me up and carry me to the bed. My insides are full of those fluttering sensations as he lays me down ever so tenderly as if I am a China doll and he places me in the middle of the bed. Those sexy aquamarine eyes have become darkened by his passion and they are intent upon my nude supine body.

He whispers, "baby, lets go slow and easy, take our time. Those wonderful hands of his wander over me with such poignant tenderness that my breath catches in my throat. I try to keep still, but my body betrays me and I feel the heat building in my lower extremities..I feel delicious, sensual and so beautiful and I make those kittenish noises deeply in my throat, as his hands move over me. I thrash around on the bed like a woman in the throes of ecstasy and I cannot contain the passion that is so very much part of who I am. I have been waiting for him for an eternity and his touch is driving me slowly insane.

He kisses my lips and the spark becomes a flame that will continue to grow into a raging fire that only he can relinquish. Biting my full bottom lip, I gasp as he nibbles and sucks it and then his mouth softly caresses the sensitive, tender area of my neck. They tantalize just below the ear and those little love nips make me almost giggle.

He slowly takes his tongue tip and it makes it's way down to my breasts, where my hardened nipples await the delightful suckling of his mouth on them. I gasp and then cry out as he sucks greedily on my hardened coral buds. I can feel the wetness in my kitty and my honey flows as he continues to lick and suckle with a raging hunger.

My back arches and my finger nails move over his back as I leave the tell tale marks of my passion. He moves away from my breasts with reluctance and they carry on down my body over my rib cage with that very tongue tip, teasing and tantalizing. With infinite slowness it circles my belly button and then just slightly above the apex of my "V". Moving in swirls and then over my perfectly smooth mound down to the apex.

I allow my legs to open wide as he invades the entrance to that place of wonder and delight. it is absolute torture with that delightful tongue moving down to the softness of my moist labia and that precious pearl glistens, so plump and juicy. I cry out as he invades and plunders the wonder of my womanhood, inside the richness of my honey pot and his tongue moves in and out sucking my juices and he growls in his throat as he devours my sweetness. Those fingers move over my clit and his experienced tongue touches those g-spots that create such a torrent of passion that I am about to explode with a huge orgasm.

His wonderful tongue moves away and his fingers and mouth change positions as he sucks on my pearl and places those fingers deep inside of me turning and rotating them in counter clockwise and clockwise position.

I am right at the very edge, he is taking me there, "OH BABY," the torrent has come on like a raging waterfall and it happens..My hands clench into fists my body shivers uncontrollably and I scream out his name over and over again as I experience a climax that is so intensely beautiful and powerful.

My hands move over his strong smooth back once again and my nails rake him as my body continues to shake with ecstasy. I feel his lips on my inner thighs as they kiss and suck the tenderness of my flesh. I feel almost giddy with my emotions as it tickles and he makes me feel so carefree and vibrant. He slowly kisses his way up my pelvis back over my rib cage and once again suckles my nipples, while massaging my voluptuous breasts with his warm wonderful hands.

I move my hands over your hard tight ass, I love the feel of those cheeks and I massage and kneed your flesh. I slide my finger to your crinkle and around your anus and I can tell by your irregular breathing that you are very excited. You slide up my breasts and kiss me once again as I continue to touch you, your tongue moving over mine almost aggressively and they glide over each other like we are duelists. I slide my fingers under you, towards your cock and grasp it in my soft hand. Your growl in my mouth makes me hungry for you and I am yearning for that massive cock to be buried deeply inside of me.

I have a plan first and foremost and that is to give you pleasure beyond the realm of what is considered the norm. I want you to be begging me for release as I take you to that place where you are immersed in pure erotic delight. I whisper in your ear as are mouths pull apart, I feel almost inebriated with the height of my passion. I ask you to please roll over onto your back and just lay back and allow me to take charge. It's your turn to be on the receiving end of erotic bliss. You comply with a smile and I can see your body relax somewhat as you place your head on the pillow. I slide my fingers down over your chest and follow suit with my tongue and lips as they give you soft kisses.

My tongue tip tastes and my fingers touch you with velvet caresses and your body tenses as I move down over your abdomen to the soft skin of your hard throbbing cock. I sit up suddenly and straddle you and my fingers move up and down your shaft massaging with a slowness that causes you to groan so very deeply in your throat. I look into your eyes and see your aquamarine ones are almost midnight blue with your passion and desire. You can barely keep your emotions in check, you are almost gritting your teeth. Your nostrils flare and your jaw tightens with your emotions. I feel a sense of power over you as I continue to tantalize, tease and touch your cock.

I move my head downwards without shifting my position and my mouth finds you..I slowly move my tongue over the tip of your shaft as my hand grasps you and I slowly softly lick you. I feel that sensation inside of me and my honey is almost dripping as I start to suck your hard pulsating cock. My fingers sliding down to your balls as I massage them with soft, steady motions of my gentle hands.. I am almost deep throating you now, I move my head up and down with a steady pace, sucking you very deeply. Your hands move onto my head and try to position me as to how you want me to continue. OMG, I want you to cum now, I am so on fire for you.

You beg me to stop, your hands moving over my hair and you pull gently, enough to let me know that you want me to cease and desist before you explode into the warm cavern of my mouth.. You gasp and almost sigh as I pull my mouth away from you with great reluctance I do so. I see your expression and know what you want and I am going to give you whatever you desire. My objective is to please and appease you, I want you to experience the most amazing pleasure by my hands, mouth or pussy. I lift myself up and over your delicious and lovely cock and slowly I move myself down towards you and I feel the tip directly at the opening of my womanhood.

I am practically soaking wet and so well lubricated for you to go inside of me. I gasp and cry out as I sit directly on your cock and allow it to enter my wet tight sheath. You are so very hard and your girth fills me almost to capacity. I tense my muscles and begin to move slowly up and down, I cannot rush this as I want it to last for as long as possible. This is our first time together and I want it to be an amazing night to remember for both of us. I see your face as I move a little faster on your shaft, your fingers moving over my the luxurious roundness of my ass. Your fingers slipping towards my anus and slowly softness moving them around me..I gasp and then I spiral out of control, I feel you touching that highly sensitive area deep inside my vagina..

It hits the nerve ending of that g-spot and I cry out and say your name over and over again..I can feel the climax starting to build within my body again, this time the force is greater than the first time around. I shiver and I throw my head back, my soft hair sliding down my back and ride you hard and fast now, I can sense you are nearing that amazing place as well. Your body is shaking your face has taken on that tightness and your eyes are glazed over with that passion that is so very apparent. Your back arches and your hands squeeze and rub my ass very hard as I feel the first wave of my orgasm hit me. I cannot hold back, it has been so long..the white heat, the beautiful place where the light is brilliant and there is a beautiful vivid rainbow surrounding me.

You meet me there at almost that exact moment and time, your long firm fingers holding firmly onto my ass. Your mouth is moving and you yell out "OH HELL YES, FUCK ME BABY, HARDER"..Your body tenses and shakes and I can feel your rigid cock, throbbing as it erupts with a massive geyser of hot sperm deep inside of my pussy. Your thrusts are harder and deeper inside of me as you continue to erupt and my sheath continues to tighten its hold on you. You moan and shudder one last time as your hands continue to move over my firm round buttocks as you squeeze them tightly. I can feel you relax beneath me and your face is in repose with a satiated look upon it.

I move forward as I tickle his chest with my nipples and my mouth gravitates towards his as I kiss those lips with joy. Moving my tongue tip over both of his lips and he grasps it and takes it inside to slowly French me. My body lays across his resplendent and satisfied and his fingertips move over my curves once again slowly tracing over each and every little indentation and hollow. Is it my imagination or do I feel a twitching once again brushing against my stomach. I reach down to see for myself and it is so very true. My eyes open wide as they look into his with wonder and delight.

His masculine laughter fills the room and I join in a sultry way and kiss you once again. You take my body and move me with gentleness upon my side. There we gaze into one another's eyes, smiling, our bodies pressed so very tightly together. Your face is filled with amazing contentment and I sigh and caress your lips with such tenderness that you kiss my fingertips, then sucking each one with sensual delight.

I gasp as I feel that invading wetness once again in my honey pot. I lean my head back upon my pillow and I can see the reflection of the moon in the triple angel wing mirrors.

She has a smile on her illuminated countenance almost as if she is pleased with the results of our first night of passion together. I want to smile back and say "thank you" for giving us both this incredible night of erotic bliss. She is giving us her celestial blessing as she continues to shine her brilliant light across our passion filled bodies.