The Night of Surprises

Story Info
Marty gives her something unexpected.
1.6k words
3.89
37.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gypsyeyes
gypsyeyes
4 Followers

To my fans: This story line is different that the ones I usually submit. Please vote and send comments so I know if I should write more in this category. Thanks.......

I was hopelessly in love with Marty. He wasn’t much to look at but he treated me like a princess. He would take me shopping and let me buy whatever I wanted, as long as I modeled it for him in the store first. He had quite a collection of cars and I would drive a different one to work every day. My favorite was the souped up Firebird. Marty even brought flowers over to my Grandmother, who I was living with at the time.

He took me out to dinner at least three nights a week. Sometimes we would go to a fancy restaurant and sometimes we would go to a coffee shop. It just depended on his mood.

Marty, at 35, is 15 years older than I am. I have always had this thing for older guys. They just know how to treat a girl and make them feel special. Marty was no exception. One night he surprised the hell out me.

Marty picked me up at my Grandmother’s house, bringing her a bouquet of flowers. Grandma asked him what we were going to do that night and Marty told her it was a surprise and then winked at her. She laughed and told us to have a good time.

When we got in the car, I asked him where we were going and he told me it was going to be the night of my life. That statement made me eager with anticipation. I wonder what he has up his sleeve. We pulled up in front of a duplex that I hadn’t been to before. Marty explained that his friend Tom lived there and we were going to have a beer with him before we started our evening. Little did I know, I wasn’t going to leave that house for hours.

Tom opened the door before we reached it because his girlfriend Lauren was leaving. Lauren is my age while Tom was Marty’s age. As Tom kissed Lauren good-bye, he reached up and pulled on her right nipple. When he was done, she thanked him and quietly left.

Marty introduced Tom. As I was saying hello, Tom reached out and grabbed my hand, brought it to his lips, and licked the palm of it. I thought that was strange, expecting a kiss on the hand instead, but it excited me a little. I was really wondering what was up now.

As Marty and I went into the living room to sit down, Tom went in the kitchen to get us all a beer. While Tom was in the other room, Marty took off my jacket for me staring at my chest the whole time. He reached out and squeezed both of my tits, hard. I slapped his hands away and told him to stop because Tom would see. He laughed an evil sounding laugh and asked me why I thought we were there.

I panicked inside but didn’t say anything. I was very curious to see where this night was going. Tom brought in our beers and we made small talk for awhile. I found out that Tom was a chef at a local eatery. We drank some more beer and smoked a bowl and I was feeling pretty good. Tom handed me a menu and told me to pick an item. I opened the menu and it had titles of different porn tapes! I laughed a nervous little laugh and picked one blindly. Tom told me I had made a good choice and put it in the VCR. Then he sat down next to me on the couch. I was now sandwiched between Marty and Tom, buzzed, and feeling nervous.

On the screen was a woman handcuffed, naked, being spanked with a leather strap. There were two guys with her also naked. While one guy was spanking her bare red ass with the strap, the other was putting nipple clamps on her nipples. It was the first time I had ever seen something like that and I’ll have to admit, I had to see more.

When Marty and Tom saw that I was getting into the movie, they started running their hands over my body. While Marty was playing with the inside of my thighs and occasionally rubbing my pussy thru my jeans, Tom was squeezing my tits and pulling on my nipples. I was getting so turned on between the movie and the guys playing with me that I didn’t even notice that Tom grabbed a blindfold. The next thing I know, Marty was holding me down and Tom was tying the blindfold on me. I told them to knock it off, but they picked me up, carried me to a bedroom, and threw me on a bed. I thrashed around and tried to get up but they kept pushing me back onto the bed. They then started to rip my clothes off. I was screaming at them to stop but they were still laughing. Marty told me to be quiet and let him take the rest of my clothes off because Tom was about to give me my surprise.

After Marty took my bra and panties off, I heard Tom come back into the room. I demanded to know what was going on and Tom told me “Shut up bitch” and stuffed my panties in my mouth so far I almost couldn’t breathe while Marty handcuffed my hands to the bedpost, ass end up. My hands were stretched out in a Y above my head. I was told by Tom to get on my knees and stick my ass was up in the air and I shook my head no. He spanked my ass hard with a leather strap until I did as he said. I heard the rustle of clothing and assumed the guys had taken their clothes off.

Someone left the room and came back. I heard Marty say, “I got it and now she’s going to get it.”

My ass was hurting like hell. Someone squeezed oil on my ass and started to rub it in. It felt good. His hands were opening my ass wider and wider and my asshole felt the air hit it. I had never had my ass opened up like that for anyone and the tears started falling down my face, hitting the mattress. All of a sudden, I felt my ass being stretched so wide, I screamed through my gag. Marty and Tom laughed and thrust a dildo in my ass to the hilt. I screamed again. They just left the dildo there, not moving it. My ass relaxed after a bit and it didn’t hurt too badly then.

Tom told me they would take my panties out of my mouth if I promised to be a good girl and do as they said. I shook my head yes and Marty took my panties out of my mouth. Marty then kissed me and wiped the tears from my face. I felt fingers pulling my pussy lips apart. I couldn’t believe it but I was dripping wet!

I heard Tom laugh and tell Marty that I was getting turned on. “Look at how wet she is man!”

I groaned, hoping that someone would finish me off and let me cum. I begged the guys to fuck me. I needed to cum so bad. I felt a body get on the bed and my legs were being pushed apart roughly. Then I felt a tongue on my clit and shocks went through my body. I was getting the licking of my life and someone had started to fuck my ass with that dildo. He was pulling it out fast and slamming it all the way in fast. I was getting ready to explode as a cock was shoved in my mouth. Tom told me not to cum before the cock in my mouth squirted but I was so turned on, I came so hard, my whole body shook.

I heard a female voice say, “The bitch is cumming!”

I was so startled, the cock that was in my mouth gagged me. I didn’t know there was anyone else in there. I didn’t even hear her come in. Tom said, “Lauren get away from that bitch’s pussy.”

I begged, “Tom, I couldn’t help it."

He laughed that laugh that I came to dread and the dildo in my ass was replaced with a bigger dildo and it felt like it had spikes. I screamed as it was slammed in my already sore asshole. The cock that was in my mouth was fucking my face with renewed energy. When the cock was getting ready to spurt down my throat, someone removed my blindfold. I looked around my upturned ass to see that Tom was fucking my ass with the studded dildo. Lauren was sucking his cock and I was sucking on Marty’s cock. Marty shot a load of spunk down my throat as I came again. Tom moaned and pulled his cock out of Lauren’s mouth, cumming all over her face.

Marty released my hands from the bedposts and kissed me. He asked me if I liked my surprise. I didn’t say a word. I asked where the bathroom was and picked up what I could find of my clothes. In the bathroom, I turned around and saw the red marks on my ass from the strap. They were going to be there for a few days. I cleaned up and got dressed.

When I walked out of the bathroom, I didn’t say a word to anyone and left. I walked home and never saw Marty again.

gypsyeyes
gypsyeyes
4 Followers