The Night of the Costumes

Story Info
Two friends attend a Halloween party they'll forget.
1.3k words
3.91
9.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel sighed. She was tired of dressing in the same sexy Halloween costumes every year and tired of fending off unwanted advances. Though she wore little makeup, her tall, thin physique, fresh face, and blond bob seemed to draw lots of male attention. She'd promised her best friend Travis that they would wear matching costumes, but what if they wore something... unusual? She knew that Travis has several pairs of horizontally striped shirts and black pants; she always jokes that he looks like a French sailor from the 1930's or something. What if she could go in drag as a French sailor and they could be nautical twins? This is happening, she thought!

They had beefed up their costumes with fake muscles and luxurious fake mustaches, which she couldn't resist twirling. She'd even stuffed a sock in her underwear to complete the disguise. Travis was a bit wiry and clean shaven, so he looked different as well. Navy trousers, navy pea-coats, and tight striped scoop neck tanks completed the ensemble. Ladies seemed to be noticing both of them. She hadn't really thought if the sailor characters were a couple or not, she mused with a giggle. The ladies could be wasting their time.

At midnight the crowd at their last party stop had gotten thin and they were both ready to call an Uber home. She didn't really know the hosts very well; they were a wealthy, standoffish couple; competitive dancers who owned a local studio. Victoria and Aaron had a reputation for throwing one of a kind parties in their luxurious home and they had delivered that Halloween in a party that had gone mostly well. The hors d'oeuvres, beverages, and classic Halloween decorations had all been world class. But, then, the door flew open and the final guest made her dramatic entrance.

Cassandra West was, in a word, a witch of sorts. She hated Victoria and Aaron, blaming them for an injury that had ruined her competitive dance career. She still believed Victoria had tripped her during a pre-event social. She had fallen over her heels, busting her knee and losing several teeth! She'd never wanted to dance again! But tonight was her revenge! She'd curse them to become their costumes! The spell was ready to go!

But, Cassandra stopped. Victoria and Aaron were dressed as a king and queen. She'd all but activated the spell, but now she didn't want to use it! It would do no harm to her enemies. Victoria seemed to regally dare her to leave the party and that made Cassandra hate her all the more! She turned to leave, but dropped her bag!

Travis rushed to help the new arrival, who he thought seemed confused. Rachel ran over as well, curious about the unknown guest. "Don't touch the bag!" Cassandra warned. "You could become your costumes!" But Travis had already reached for the bag. The magic stones glowed; the spell was complete.

Cassandra had done everything to ensure the spells permanent effects, but, even if it turned two men (she did not know Rachel was in drag) into sailors, what of it? Mustaches could be shaved off. She ran into the night, using an invisibility spell.

Travis and Rachel chase after her, not realizing the magic had altered them. They did not look very different, after all. But the blond wigs, mustaches, and muscles were now very real. And, Rachel didn't realized it yet, but she was now as fully equipped as any male sailor would be.

"We lost her." As Rachel spoke, well past the end of the driveway, she realized there was a frog in her throat or something. Her voice sounded much deeper. Then, the mustache on her face felt terribly itchy and the sock in her pants felt funny as well. She tried to pull the mustache off, but it seemed very real and part of her face. The muscle shirt was gone suddenly, but so were her breasts! And, as she reached down, to touch the sock... suddenly, she remembered the witch's words, "become your costume" and Rachel fainted from shock!

She awoke in the apartment the roommates shared. Travis had put her to bed. She blinked; he was sitting on the bed, looking very different with blond hair, mustache, and new muscles on his arms and upper body!

"Rachel. It appears we've become our costumes. This is unbelievable, but this may be a bigger deal for you than for me."

Feeling like she was in a dream, "You could be gay now though, our costumes were kind of." As soon as she said the words, she felt terrible for saying them. He looked at her, hard.

"Then, nothing has changed."

She had known, but not known for sure. He continued. "It was easy to be best friends because I was gay, but, I don't know if this helps you, you're kind of... really hot now. You were always hot... you know what I mean! Do you need some time... to look in the mirror, get used to things?" She, or was it he now, nodded with slow tears forming. "I'm going to keep looking for Cassandra... maybe something can undo the spell!" Travis said while softly closing her door.

The image staring back at her from the bathroom mirror, where she'd spent the last 30 minutes, was hot. She was taller with a golden tan and virile muscles. She hadn't stripped completely, but was all of this new body perfect?

She'd never seen an uncircumcised penis; all of her partners had been "cut." The first one she was seeing was attached to her! It twitched a little. The balls seemed... too large if anything, but she was acceptably "hung." Had this body been something she'd wanted though? She was feeling oddly comfortable in this new skin. She thought of Travis calling her hot and her penis twitched again. Did that mean...? She tried to think of a beautiful woman, but that seemed less exciting. Suddenly, she did feel more comfortable and wanted to see her roommate. She threw on some pants for decency's sake, for now, and went into the living room.

Travis was sitting on the sofa, still in shock. "Are you okay?" He asked immediately. "I think so... but, I need to know something. Do you really like me like this?" She asked. She attempted to stand in a sexy way. He gulped at the sight of the shirtless hunk in front of him. Rachel even had a nicely hairy chest and the pants that had been a little too big on her former body now hugged the impressive male body in a way that was making him uncomfortable! "Yessss... very much. It's been a bit of a dry spell with men for me since college, so this is... something you may not be ready for." Travis warned. "Let me decide that." She sat down and leaned in for a kiss.

The mustaches were odd at first, but she wanted more than kissing. She realized they had both become erect, and suddenly she wanted the pants to come off.

And just as suddenly, his mouth was on her penis. She was so hot and felt so funny, but unexpectedly, she had a powerful orgasm without any warning.

Travis was a bit shocked. "Wow!" Was all he could say, through some of the mess. "We might need to go more slowly next time."

"But, what about you?" Rachel felt a bit guilty for nearly prematurely ejaculating! Being new to a refractory period, she was surprised to not be horny at the moment and was feeling a bit embarrassed.

"I think you need some time to get used to all this. I don't want to take advantage. Maybe we should go on a date first." He winked. "But... have you figured out what to tell everyone? We could wait a few months and say you have been... transitioning?"

There was a lot to think about. Did she even want to find the witch anymore when that could mean losing Travis? And what should her male name be? And... what to wear?