The Night Out

Story Info
Chris and Kelly find a friend.
2.6k words
3.65
16.7k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Comeswap
Comeswap
49 Followers

Kelly and Chris sat at the bar. It had been a while since they had gone out and the Football game was playing on the TV. It was the Cowboys and the Jets. Finnigan's was a smaller bar and had a bar area with stools and five or six tables set up. Some others played darts in the background and multiple conversations were going on.

Kelly was about 5'6" and extremely sexy. She had small to medium breasts that were super perky and even now her little nipples stuck out and showed through her shirt. She had milky soft skin and her tank top showed off her smooth belly. Tonight she was wearing a red top and a little black skirt that was kind of high on her. The kind where if she bent over you could see her panties. Supposing she was wearing any. She had a sexy face and brown hair and captivating green eyes. If you were sitting in Finnigans you would be able to tell that several guys were stealing looks at her. So gorgeous.

Chris was sitting next to her watching the game. He was muscular and an average 5'10". Wearing jeans and a t-shirt. He had a drink in front of him and was watching the game. He had black hair and hazel eyes and girls would say he was pretty attractive. Kelly meanwhile was watching a few guys play darts. She wasn't as much into the football. She was watching one guy in particular. A tall athletic black man who looked like he might be from one of the local colleges. He looked back and smiled as he took his next toss. Kelly reached over and put her hand on Chris' lap under the bar. And started to rub his cock through his pants. He wasn't quite sure what that was about but he liked it.

Kelly leaned in a whispered to him. "Mmm baby. I'm starting to feel really really horny." And she said it in a seductive tone. The kind of tone where she wanted it deep and hard.

"What's gotten into you baby? Not that I'm complaining at all. That's nice." Chris replied.

Kelly leaned in real close her soft lips brushing Chris' ear. "Do you see that black guy over there playing darts?"

Chris turned and looked. And as he did the black guy turned as if he was paying attention to the darts instead. Kelly still rubbed Chris' cock through his pants.

"Remember that fantasy we've been talking about Chris?" Kelly whispered almost moaning with anticipation. "I really want to try that ... BAD. And I'm not wearing any panties under my skirt."

Chris reached up under her skirt somewhat hidden by the bar. His fingers found no panties but soft skin with a little bit of wetness starting. "Oh you bad girl. You really aren't wearing any panties. And you're starting to get wet. How long have you been watching him?"

"Oh a little while." Kelly replied. "I want to go talk to him or get him to come over here."

"OK". Said Chris "You know I like the idea too."

Chris pretended to go back to watching football so the guy would start looking again. And Kelly turned to face him again. This time she gave him the eyes and he noticed it. Kelly looked down and smiled. She uncrossed her legs a little and lifted her skirt some. Giving him a quick glance at her perfect little shaved pussy. That raised the guys eyebrows a little. Kelly dropped her skirt so as not to draw too much attention and rubbed her leg. And with the other finger she motioned for him to come here. The guy pointed to his own chest as if he didn't know who she meant. And motioned at her husband. Yes she mouthed. Come here. The timing was just right as he and his partner had just won the most recent game of darts. So he strolled over.

"Hi" he said in somewhat of a shy sounding voice. Looking first at Kelly and then at Chris who appeared to be watching the game. "I noticed you across the room. I'm Devon."

Chris turned around then so he was facing them as well.

Devon looked back and forth between them.

"So you must be her boyfriend?" he asked almost hesitant.

"Yes. I'm Chris." said Chris extending his hand to shake and Devon did. "Nice to meet you Devon."

Kelly leaned in and whispered in Devon's ear. "You must be confused a little here. Me and Chris have a different understanding. That's why I'm wearing an anklet." She lifted her ankle to show a little silver anklet around it.

"Oh. Yeah I've heard of that." Devon said. Looking at Chris. "So you're fine with that?"

Chris knodded.

"Are you fine with it Devon?" asked Kelly. Devon knodded yes. "Maybe we can have a drink and get out of here then. Would you be interested?"

"I definitely am. Let me take that drink and say good night to my friends here."

A little while later the three walked back towards Chris' car. Devon walking with them and watching Kelly bounce with her perfect little round ass. Devon reached forward and gave it a squeeze as she giggled. Devon had gotten a ride to the bar with his friends. So Chris had offered to give him a ride home later as well. When they got to Chris' Subaru outback Devon and Kelly got in the back and Chris sat up front. He watched Devon make out with his girlfriend and finger her tight little pussy in the back seat as they drove home. Devon would finger her and Kelly would lick her taste off his fingers and kiss him. Chris watched and was a little jealous but he also was getting very hard as well.

Finally they got back to the house and were ready to go. As Chris unlocked the door Kelly pushed Devon inside and got right down on her knees. She was like a hungry tiger unzipping his pants. And pulling them and his boxers down. She knew he was black but she was still surprised at the size of his cock as it sprang out of his pants. It was a full six inches soft. Chris shut the door as Kelly grabbed Devon's cock in her hand and started to kiss and lick the head.

"Oh this cock is so nice. Chris watch me suck this big black cock." Kelly said.

"It's pretty big Kelly. Are you sure you can take that?" asked Chris.

"Oh she'll take it." said Devon. "She's not going to have a choice.

Kelly continued to lick and suck the head. She spit on the shaft and started to rub her hand up and down Devon's cock with all the spit. They hadn't even made it to the bedroom yet. But with prodding from Chris Kelly led Devon up the hall and into the bedroom. She sucked his cock a little more and covered it with a thick coat of spit. Then she started to undress. Chris and Devon both watched as she dropped her skirt to the floor and then her tank top. As she undid her tight little bra her perky pink nipples stuck out in the air like it was cold. And her pussy was already bare as she went to the bar with a skirt and no panties.

"Fuck me Devon. Fuck me like a little slut." she said to him. Looking at Chris with a slutty seductive smirk. She rubbed the spit on Devon's cock and bent over on the bed. Her tight little pink pussy exposed to Devon. Chris went in and sat in a chair and pulled his pants down starting to play with his cock as he watched. Devon pressed his big monster which was starting to get hard against Kelly but she was so tight it wouldn't go in.

Devon again pushed his huge cock head against Kelly's tiny little pink pussy. She was so tight it just wouldn't go. But this time with her extra spit on it. It started to slip in. Kelly bit the pillow as Devon held her little hips and pushed hard against her. Her pussy started to open up for him as he pushed inside of her. Her knuckles got white as she grabbed the blanket.

"Oh. Oh fuck yes." said Devon pushing the head into her. Kelly moaned and panted a little. It was so big and stretching her so much. Chris sat there with his dick in his hand very turned on by this huge cock stretching Kelly. She instinctively reached back and pushed her hand against Devon. To keep him from pushing too far in. But he pushed deeper into her as she gasped. Chris was rock hard watching his little wife with her mouth open panting and crying out. This huge cock pushing into her tight little pussy. "That's it white girl. Take this fucking dick." Devon started to pump in and out of her.

Her little pussy strained against this big black intruder. Trying hard to push this cock out of her and hugging it tight as he thrust into her.

"Relax your pussy you little bitch." said Devon as he pushed in and out. "You still have half of me to go."

"Oh. Oh please. Be gentle." begged Kelly her little legs shaking.

But Devon grabbed her and thrust into her again hard. He held his cock as far into her as it could go and just kept grinding it against her.

"Oh my god. Mmm. Oh Chris. He's stretching me."

Devon pushed a little deeper into her.

"Why don't you gag this little bitch. Put your cock into her mouth so she can't talk." said Devon and Chris complied. He walked over and put his cock in front of Kelly. She hungrily took it into her mouth and started to suck and lick.

Devon started to pump in and out of her harder. Getting a little deeper every few thrusts.

"You are going to take this whole fucking dick." he whispered in Kelly's ear. "Open that fucking pussy." Chris had a huge grin on his face as he watched his little girlfriend get fucked and stretched.

Devon went a little further into her this time. And continued to hammer her. Every thrust he put into her she would swallow Chris all the way in her mouth. She sucked cock extra good while she was being fucked.

"Oh god! I'm cumming! I'm cumming all over your cock!" cried Kelly. Her little pink pussy squeezed Devon hard and he could feel her juices running down his cock and balls. She mumbled the words a little as Chris kept himself in her mouth. She trembled as Devon held her hard and pushed all the way inside her. Her eyes got big and she dug into the bed hard with her nails and teeth.

"Fuck! Fuck!! It's too big. Take some out. Unh."

But Devon started thrusting into her balls deep. In and out. And Chris pumped in and out of her mouth.

"Relax baby. Take that dick. Chris I'm going to resize this little pussy."

Chris watching what was happening couldn't hold back and he started to cum in Kelly's mouth. He filled the back of her mouth and covered her lips. Cum running down her cheek as she tried to swallow it. Devon behind her was pumping away. Finally her little pussy was getting used to him. But it was still huge and it still hurt. She realized in all the excitement that she hadn't had Devon put on a condom or anything. She swallowed Chris' cum and felt Devon thrust deep inside of her again.

"Unh. Dev...oh god. Devon you're going to have to pull out. I forgo...oh my god. I'm cumming." Her little pussy squeezed him again as juices ran down her legs. She was cumming hard this time.

Devon continued to thrust into her deep and hard.

"I was saying. I want you to pull out. I'm not on birth control." Kelly said then gasped.

Chris looked at them both and gave her a pleading look. "But that's not how our fantasy goes babe." Kelly licked up the last bit of cum off her lips from Chris and looked at him as she was fucked on all fours by this big black man. "I want to watch him cum in you."

Oh that's so dirty she thought. And the thought made her little pussy tingle.

"You want to watch another man cum in me Chris?" she asked.

"Oh fuck. I want to watch that so bad." answered Chris.

Devon was getting turned on by all of this and grabbed her little hips hard. Over and over he buried his huge cock inside of Kelly. His balls slapping against her thighs.

"Is that what you want? You want me to cum inside this little slut?" Devon asked.

"YES!!" cried Chris and Kelly at the same time.

Devon started to thrust faster as Kelly's little body was rocked. Chris kissed her on the mouth tasting his own cum mixed with her spit as she was fucked hard and raw. Devon's pace got even faster as he grabbed her hard and did a series of fast deep thrusts. She felt that huge black cock harden and pulse inside her and then felt it. Stream after stream of warm sticky cum was shooting deep inside of her. Filling her little pussy to the brim. Some of it leaked out around Devon's cock. As he thrust a few more times into her to empty it all inside her.

"Oh god baby. Did he cum in you?" asked Chris excited.

"He came in me so much baby!" replied Kelly. "And he stretched me so good."

Devon pumped in and out another time just to empty his cock in her and then pulled out. Her little pink pussy yawned open very stretched and was covered in a thick coat of cum. Devon wiped a little bit on her ass that was on the head of his cock.

"That pussy was so tight." said Devon. "I'll come back anytime. Do you folks mind if I use your shower?"

"No. That would be fine." answered Chris. It's right at the end of the hall. Just come out this door and take a left. There's a few towels in there too."

Kelly looked at Devon and smiled. "You fucked me so good. My pussy is still pulsing." Devon smiled.

Devon then walked out into the hall and took the left into the bathroom. He started to undress and started the water running. Kelly still lay on the bed short of breath.

"Now Chris. You know what I want you to do now don't you?" asked Kelly.

"Yes I do" answered Chris looking down at the cummy mess all over his girlfriends pussy.

Chris leaned down and started to lick the cum from her smooth pussy. It was salty as expected and very thick. He licked it up hungrily and stuck his tongue inside of her. She pushed softly to make more leak out from deep inside of her. And Chris licked it all from her pussy and even licked the cum from her little pink asshole. As he tongued her ass he thought that's where he wanted Devon to come next. Her pussy was so stretched and full of cum after. Chris felt himself getting hard again from what had happened. And looking at his girlfriend Kelly she wanted him. So he climbed on top of her and slid inside her wet used pussy and started fucking.

Comeswap
Comeswap
49 Followers